My Kinky Brother - Cover

My Kinky Brother

by Eros

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Incest Sex Story: When she walked into their house she thought she was there to help her brother's wife...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Sonia, my brother Bobby's wife, answered the door wearing nothing except a brief silk slip. The hem was less than an inch beneath her flame-red pubic hair, which I could see as she walked down the hall. I wondered if she knew that she was flashing a lot more than the underside of her firm buttocks at me as she led me to the living room.

"I'm so glad you came," she told me. "I just don't know what to do with Bobby any more. He's really out of control!"

She sat down next to me on the sofa, her bare knee pressing against my leg. I squirmed in my moist satin panties and tried not to stare at the way her well-rounded titties were tumbling out of the front of her slip.

"What seems to be my brother's problem?" I asked. Sonia's nipples stiffened visibly.

"I don't know a nice way to say it, so I'll just spit it out. Bobby is into sick, kinky sex, and I don't know how much more I can take!"

"Really?"

Forgive me if I couldn't take Sonia's complaint too seriously, but she was coming onto me hard. I'd let it slip some time back that when it came to sex, I swung both ways, but at the time she didn't seem interested. Something had obviously changed her mind. When she curled her hands around my waist to hug me close, I kissed her hard, my tongue spiraling deep into her warm, moist mouth.

I didn't think to wonder about Bobby. I simply assumed that he must be elsewhere, or Sonia wouldn't be acting like this. It still hadn't dawned on me exactly how kinky my brother and my sister-in-law really were. I had no idea that horny old Bob was hiding in the closet, where he could peep out through the crack in the door at us... watching for just the right moment.

When I spread Sonia's legs and bunched her slip into a roll of slippery fabric about her waist, I wasn't thinking about anything except the tasty beauty of her red cunt curls. I dived down deep, doing my favorite lesbian tongue tricks with the delicate pink folds her tasty pussy. Sonia sighed, her impertinent butt writhing against the sofa, as I eagerly demonstrated to her that I was probably every bit as "sick" and "kinky" as my older brother.

My tongue had just connected with the tell-tale twitchiness of Sonia's wiggly little clit when Bobby emerged from the closet.

"Great work, Honey," he said, winking at his wife. "I've always wondered what my sexy little sister was like in bed."

I sat up, gasping. My dignity wasn't helped any by the fact that I had his wife's pussy-juice all over my face. I looked at the huge bulge in Bobby's crotch and then up into his smouldering eyes.

"You really want to fuck me, Bobby?" I asked, reaching for his cock.

"Have a good feel, Sis, and tell me what YOU think," grinned my kinky brother.

His cock felt like a baseball bat under his pants and my pussy began to leak with lust as I tried unsuccessfully to get my fingers around its rock-hard circumference.

"Jesus, Bobby! You're hung like a fuckin' horse!" I muttered.

"Yep! And twice as horny!", laughed my brother reaching down to fondle my aching tits. "Let's go to the bedroom and fuck, little sister!"

I was too excited to protest, not that I would have. Licking Sonia's sweet pussy and now feeling my brother's urgent hardon had my poor cunt literally drooling with need. Bobby and Sonia both grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the master bedroom. I in a lust-clouded daze, I followed them down the hallway.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.