His Fathers Cock - Cover

His Fathers Cock

by Eros

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Incest Sex Story: She was lonely and he helped her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Not until my husband's death did I understand the meaning of the word lonely. For 20 years, I built my life around him. His death, along with that of one of our sons in a car crash almost destroyed my world. I was 38 years old and thought my life was over. If it hadn't been for my oldest boy, Jeff Junior, I don't that I would've survived.

Jeff reminded me so much of his late father when he was also 18 it was downright scary. When I saw him in the morning, his dad immediately came to mind. Some memories were more painful than others. When I saw Jeff at the pool with his shirt off or smelled his sweat when he'd been mowing the lawn, hot sexual images of his father invariably tormented me.

Jeff Senior and I enjoyed a wonderful sex life, full of passion and unbridled lust right up until the day he died. I naturally missed having my husband's cock when I wanted or needed it, especially when it had been as big as his!

I know plenty of women who say that cock size isn't important, and I suppose that's true if you've only known the small ones. But once you've had a whopper like Jeff's, it would be damned difficult to settle for something smaller.

That's why I was particularly disconcerted one morning when I went to wake up Jeff Junior. He always slept in the nude, and during the hot summer night he'd kicked off his sheets. What I saw that day made my heart skip a beat. His cock was lying lazily across one thigh, about half erect, and it was every bit as big as his father's!

I sneaked quietly out the room and caught my breath before knocking louder and giving him a chance to cover up before I went back in. I was wearing nothing but a tee shirt and a pair of shorts that morning, and as usual, no bra.

As I raised Jeff's shades and chatted about nothing special, I felt his eyes boring into me. I wondered what he'd been dreaming about to give him such a hard-on, and the emotions I experienced at that moment were very upsetting.

Several things sped through my mind in a numbing rush. I missed Jeff's father like crazy and was unbelievably horny, especially after seeing my son's huge prick. Images of of the two of them rushed through my head and became terribly confused as I stepped towards Jeff's bed. It was as if I was detached from my body, watching myself from across the room, and what I saw was both terrifying and absolutely thrilling.

"What's wrong, mom?" I heard Jeff ask

"Oh, baby, I'm just so terribly lonely!", I replied.

"Aw, don't cry, mom," he said. "I miss Dad too."

"I just can't bear it any more," I sobbed.

My son pulled me into his arms, as I had hoped and held me tight. My head was against his bare chest where I pressed my face against a firm, hairy nipple that could've been my husband's! The sheet was pushed well down Jeff's belly, and I gasped when I saw a mole below his navel.

"Your father had a mole just like that one!" I blurted.

"Did he also have a cock like this one, Mom?", Jeff asked, pushing aside the sheet and showing me his gorgeous erection.

"Jeff!" I gasped.

A combination of shock and outright desire left me breathless. At first I thought I had imagined my son's bold words. Had I secretly wanted hear them so badly that I had conjured them in my mind? No, I'd heard correctly alright, because as I lay there against his strong, muscular young body, Jeff embraced me like a lover and ran one hand beneath my tee shirt. My body trembled when I felt my son grab my left tit and squeeze gently.

"I know this is crazy, Mom," he said, kneading both my breasts and squeezing my nipples. "But I was dreaming about you and all of a sudden you just appeared and... I guess I got things confused."

I sat dumbfounded, overcome with sudden lust for my son. Jeff's hand wandered from my tits to my crotch where he rubbed the dampness of my cunt-mound through my shorts.

"You're so hot and wet down here, Mom," he said softly. "Is it me making you that way?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.