Dildo Mom - Cover

Dildo Mom

by Eros

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Incest Sex Story: He came home to find his mother playing with a dildo, so there was only one thing to do.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sex Toys   .

They taught me about the Oedipus complex in my first-year psych class at uni, but let's get real. I didn't believe it for a second. No fucking way! A son actually wanting to fuck his own mother? That was fiction... Shit, it was science fiction! When it came to the real world, mothers and sons couldn't be more distant from one another. I didn't even think of my mother as having any sexuality whatsoever, let alone find her sexy. At least not until that night when I walked in and caught her doing something you only see in porno films.

She must not have expected me home for several more hours. I myself had planned on staying out later. After all, the girl in question had given me certain indications that I had taken as a sign that she was ready, willing, and able to screw me stupid. Unfortunately, when I made a move to act on that belief, the little prick-tease slapped my face and told me to leave. What choice did I have? When a bimbo changes her mind, she changes her mind. So I hightailed it back home, not having the slightest expectation of finding my own Mom spread out naked on the couch fucking a ten-inch, black dildo into her wide-spread cunt.

I don't think she even heard me walk in. I just stood there, open mouthed. as I watched my mother's lazy hand slowly manipulate the artificial cock in and out of her juicy, hairless pussy. Yep! That's what I said, hairless... totally fuckin' hairless! My mother's twat was a bald as a baby's butt! She must have shaved it daily to get it so damn smooth. I couldn't even see any stubble! God, I never would have believed it, but staring at my Mom lying there with her legs spread open like that, fucking herself with a huge plastic prick, made my cock jump to attention real fast.

Did I mention that she was bare-ass naked? Well, she was, so I could see everything, from the pink flush on her tits, to the tiny goose pimples on her erect nipples, to the tiny pearls of sexual sweat on her pussy lips as they bulged around the impossibly large dildo. She sighed audibly, as if comfortable with hearing herself purr from self-induced sexual pleasure, and then she sped up the in and out strokes of her black, plastic pleasure-pole.

My nuts were already hurting from my cock-teasing girlfriend... make that EX-girlfriend!.. and now they were aching even more fiercely from the effects of watching my sexy, naked mother make love to herself like some hot whore in an XXX-rated movie. I don't know why I had never considered the fact that she might masturbate. It had been several years since she and Dad split up, and Mom was still a fairly young, vital woman. I guess it was just the old taboo that stopped me from thinking of her in that way. Now I stood in the frame of the doorway leading from the hall to the living room, my tongue hanging out all the way to my knees as I watched Mom fuck herself slowly and steadily with a dildo at least two inches longer than my personal piece of equipment.

All at once, she gave a startled little squeal and sat up straight. The dildo was still deeply imbedded in her bald pussy, but most of it disappeared from sight as she closed her legs tight.

"Danny!" she gasped. "What are you doing home?"

"Mom!" I replied, gently mocking her tone. "What are you doing fucking yourself?"

Her attractive face, which was still years younger than her true age, turned a bright beet red color.

"I...um... I didn't think... I didn't expect you to...."

"You should be a lot more careful, Mom. Somebody could walk right in and get overly excited by what you're doing... like me for instance."

I walked up to the couch and placed a hand between her knees. She parted her thighs automatically, causing the huge, black phallus to pop back into view. There was maybe two or three inches of it sticking out of her hairless twat. The rest of it was buried deep inside her, and I could tell from the way that she squirmed her naked ass into the couch that it had to feel damn good.

"You sure have a gorgeous little pussy, Mom," I whispered.

I squatted and rubbed my face against the interior of her legs. I started low, around her dimpled knees, but quickly worked my way up the insides of her creamy thighs until I was bumping my head against the dildo. Mom groaned, sounding as if she were in agony, but I was sure her moans were the result of intense pleasure rather than pain, especially since her hips were making tight little circles and there was a glistening film of cunt-juice smeared all over her shaven crotch.

"Uuuuhh, Danny... ", Mom gasped. "You really shouldn't be doing that to your own mother, sweetheart!

I thought for a moment about the taboo were were about to break and had second thoughts. But then I saw the unmistakable look of lust in my mother's eyes and knew what I had to do, for both our sakes. I didn't give a shit any more about rights or wrongs. I just reached down there and grabbed the hilt of the dildo to pop it out of her. The long, thick fake prick came out of Mom's pussy with a noisy sucking plop that made it obvious that she was plenty wet.

"Let me fill you with something better, Mom," I whispered. "Wouldn't you like some of the real thing for a change, instead of that cold, plastic imitation?"

"Oooooh, Yessssss, Darling! I always knew you were wild." she replied.

Mom lay back down on the sofa, spreading her legs so wide that one foot was planted on the floor while the other was lifted up on the back of the couch. I stared hungrily into her moist, open pinkness as I tore off my clothes and knelt between her open thighs. When Mom saw the size and hardness of my cock her eyes lit up with delight.

"Danny! I never knew you had such a big prick, baby!", gasped Mom, reaching for my throbbing manhood. "It's gorgeous!"

"Tell me how much you want it, Mom." I grinned lewdly. "Beg for it!"

"Ohhhhh, God! Pleeeease fuck me, Danny! Cram mommy's pussy full of that big fat young cock of yours, and fuck the shit out of me!"

Undisguised passion showed plainly in Mom's lust-glazed eyes and her shameless enthusiasm had my prick twitching with the desire to just jump on top of her and fuck her, but I had other things in mind first!

"Sure, Mom! I'll fuck you!... I'll fuck you alright!", I grinned staring hungrily at my Mom's delicious-looking twat. "But first I'm gonna have me a little snack!"

Mom shuddered with incestuous delight as she realized I was going to suck her pussy. I knelt between her open thighs and lowered my face towards her ripe, musky cunt-slit.

"You smell good, Mom!... Real good!", I moaned, sniffing the heady aroma of female arousal wafting up from her steamy snatch.

Sticking out my tongue I ran my tongue lightly up between the gaping lips of Mom's hairless twat, teasing her hot, seething flesh with just the tip. I'd never sucked a pussy with no hair on it before, and the novelty was a real turn on. It was like eating out a little girl.

"Ummmmmmmmmmm! Deeper, Danny, you little tease! Lick deeper! Really suck your Momma's cunt hard!"

"Okay, Mom!", I grinned, slipping my hands under her naked, squirming ass, "... you asked for it!"

I forced my mother's satiny thighs as wide apart as I possibly could and inserted my tongue into her juicy wet pussy, licking and sucking at her tortured slit like a maniac!

"Ohhhhh! Fuck!....Jesus, Danny!... That's fantastic!", screamed Mom, as I snuggled my face into her smooth, succulent gash.

In response, I nibbled at her hairless cuntlips and sucked her clit into my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.