Big Sister Is Horny - Cover

Big Sister Is Horny

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Being alone at home is no fun, so she goes around seducing everybody.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter  

His prick got a violent, juicy massage. But once more he managed to hold off his own orgasm. Eddie wasn't finished with his horny big sister yet. He was determined to turn their first fuck into a marathon of pleasure. That way she'd be more willing to let him fuck her again whenever he wanted.

"Unnnhhhh, fuck, that's so good... so fucking good!" Mindy sobbed.

She was coming hard, and it was taking a long time. It seemed that every orgasm she had today was stronger than the last. She had much more lust stored up than she'd dreamed. It looked as if Vince had spoiled her. He'd been fucking her so well and so often, she couldn't do without a hard cock for very long anymore.

That sure was a contrast to the way she'd been a year ago when she was just starting University. She'd never had a date, she was shy and awkward around boys, and worst of all, she'd pretty much believed all that crap her parents had taught her about sex being dirty and wicked. Vince had helped her to overcome all of that stuff. He'd really convinced her that sex was wonderful. Now she was convincing her brother, although Eddie sure hadn't needed much persuasion, and the way he was fucking her so expertly, he'd obviously had a LOT of practice before too.

He was fucking blissfully into her spasming cunt, glutting himself on the delicious sensations. Mindy couldn't believe his stamina. Even Vince never usually lasted this long, and by the feel of Eddie's rock-hard prick throbbing in her tightly-packed cunt, her horny little brother wanted to go another round!

"Good one, Sis?" he asked smugly, when she finally stopped coming,

"Ohhhhhh, Eddie! That was fantastic!", murmured Mindy dreamily. Then she gave her pussy a squeeze around his deeply imbedded cock. "Doesn't that thing ever go soft?"

"Are you complaining, Min?", laughed Eddie, giving his sister's cunt a long, deep grind with his prick.

"Uhhhhhhhh, nooooooo!", Mindy moaned. "I just can't believe my luck, that's all."

"Me either!", grinned Eddie.

He kept up a slow rocking motion, fucking his rigid prick in and out of his sister's cunt as she lay with her ass up and her head resting on folded arms. Eddie's knees were starting to hurt a little as the pebbles beneath the blanket started to take their toll. Then he had an idea... a way to fuck that would be comfortable for both of them.

"Time for another position change, Sis!" he said, giving Mindy's pert little ass a playful slap. "Why don't you get on top this time."

"Ohhhhhh, my favorite position!" said Mindy, wriggling her ass back at her brother suggestively.

"I've got a feeling they're ALL your favorite positions, Sis", smirked Eddie.

He whipped his glistening cock from her drooling pussy hole and stretched out on his back. His huge teenage cock was stiff as a board and pointing at the sky. It bulged with blue veins, and pearly drops of pre-cum were oozing from his pisshole to trickle down the oily-looking shaft. Mindy eyed her brother's cock with renewed lust and moaned deep in her throat in horny anticipation.

She crawled over to Eddie and straddled him, positioning the juicy, gaping lips of her cunt right over the swollen purple head of her brother's cock. Teasingly she rubbed her slippery, swollen pussy back and forth over his sensitive cock head, causing Eddie to shiver with excitement. Then she pressed her cuntal opening against the pointed bulb of flesh and sat down on it.

Mindy slid down the long, thick shaft slowly, pausing only when Eddie's cock-head pressed against her womb. Then, with a lust moan and a sexy wriggle of her hips, she ground her hungry pussy down fully onto his cock, taking every solid inch until only his big hairy balls were showing. Her greedy little cunt was stuffed almost to bursting with her brother's throbbing prick. She soaked his shaft with molten spurts of cream, and Eddie lay there glassy-eyed with bliss, looking up at her and admiring the view.

So far he liked this position best of all. There were so many exciting things he could see. He ogled his sister's cute stiff-nippled little tits. He watched her pretty face contort with lust as she felt his cock cramming her cunt and throbbing against every inch of it. He stared at his thick cock as it filled her cunt and glided to her tight, hot depth, moaning with her as she squirmed her ass down hard to take the last couple of inches. The feelings were so good, for a moment he became totally lost in them, and only regained his senses when he suddenly became aware that Mindy was wriggling her pussy back and forth on his cock impatiently.

"Fuck me, Eddie!" she whimpered, "Please fuck me! I need it so bad!"

Eddie wished that all the girls he fucked were as horny as his sister. He'd already lost count of how many times he'd gotten her off today, but still she was desperate for more. Luckily he was up for it. He wanted to fuck her till he wore his cock out, if that was possible. Growling lustily, he grabbed her by the waist and started hunching his hips up, hammering his cock up into her tightly-sucking little fuckhole.

"Ooooo, shit, yessss!" she hissed. "That's it, little brother, fuck me good and hard! Fuck me with that big, fat, gorgeous prick!"

Eddie loved watching his sister take his cock. She was bouncing up and down on him like crazy, riding his prick like a bucking bronco. Her slim young body shook and quivered with ecstasy, her luscious tits wobbling wildly. She screwed her eyes shut and flashed her teeth in a lusty grimace. Eddie felt her molten cream soaking his shaft, and he looked down to see it bubbling out around his deeply-driving cock, coating their pubic hair with a creamy foam as the fury of his pistoning prick whipped her hot cunt-juice into a frothy lather.

"That's so fucking good, Eddie," she moaned, "keep doing it to me as hard as you can. I can take it."

She sure could. Eddie was amazed that his petite fragile-looking sister could take such rough fucking, but she seemed to love it. The harder he hammered it into her, the more excited she got and the more heavily she creamed. His cock was making an obscene sucking noise as it squeezed the thick juices from her tightly-gripping little cunt.

Just thinking about it made Eddie grunt with excitement and fuck into her even harder. She was bouncing up and down on his pistoning cock as hard as she could, her firm little tits shaking and wobbling, her voice hoarse with pleasure as she moaned and squealed in ecstasy. She swayed dizzily, and Eddie had to firm his grip on her waist to keep her from tumbling off him.

"Uuuuuunnngghhhhhhh, Eddie! You're fucking me so good!" she sobbed, "so damned good... God, I love your big, fat cock fucking me!"

Mindy didn't miss Vince at all right now. Her own kid brother was giving her a fantastic non-stop fucking, so why did she need Vince? It was great to know that Eddie would be fucking her all vacation long, that whenever she was horny all she had to do was give him the eye and he'd have her on her back, fucking her lights out before you could say, "big sister is horny".

Right now, her lust was at the boiling point, but Eddie's steel-hard cock was about to take care of it. He was spinning out of control, fucking her as fast and hard as humanly possible, and it was taking her over the edge, into a violent, cunt-searing orgasm. Suddenly, Mindy felt the delicious explosion tearing through her, and she screamed in ecstasy.

"UUUUHHHHHHH, EDDIE! FUCK! OH, FUCK, I'M CUMMMMIIIING! OOOOUUUHHHHHH, GODDDDDDDD! FUUUUUUUUCK, MEEEEEEEEEE!", she howled.

"AWWWW, FUCKIN' CHRIST! WHAT A PUSSY! AGGGHHH, JESUS... YOU GOT ME CUMMING TOO, SIS!... UUUNNNGGGGHHHHHHH, FUCK! RIGHT UP YOUR TIGHT LITTLE CUNT!" Eddie roared.

He felt his sister's convulsing young cunt sucking the thick jizz out of his cock, and he emptied his balls into her womb. Grunting like an animal, Eddie arched his back and slammed his prick, deep up into Mindy's tightly-clutching little fuckhole, nailing his big sister's cunt hard and fast as jet after jet of pent-up sperm spurted from the tip of his frantically fucking cock.

Eddie's sizzling load seemed to make Mindy climax even more intensely as she felt the hot, thick jets fill her quivering cunt, prolonging her wild, rolling orgasm even further. Brother and sister rocked and writhed together for long wonderful moments, their bodies wracked with pleasure, until at last, Mindy rolled of him and sighed.

"Oh, shit... did I ever need that!"

"Me, too," Eddie gasped, trying to catch his breath. "I sure hope we can do it again, Min."

"Are you kidding?" grinned Mindy, giving her brother's sticky cock a meaningful squeeze. "I'm gonna need this big hard cock of yours every day for the next six weeks, little brother. I'll go crazy if I don't get fucked regularly. But we just gotta remember to be careful. The shit would really hit the fan if Mom or Dad ever found out."

"Oh, Christ, Sis, don't even mention that," Eddie groaned. "We gotta be real careful."

"We sure have, little brother," grinned Mindy, "But I'm sure there are lots of ways we can get together and fuck without Mom or Dad ever suspecting. Come on we'd better get back before they send out a search party for us."

They arrived home just as Mrs. Masters was Putting dinner on the table.

"My goodness, you two," she exclaimed, "we were starting to worry about you. Did you have car trouble or something?"

"No, Mom, everything's fine," Mindy said cheerily. "I guess we were having such a good time, we forgot to look at out watches."

Well one thing was for sure... what she'd told her mother was certainly the truth. Mindy gave her brother a conspiratorial wink and smiled as she wondered what her mother would say if she knew her 'well-behaved' son and daughter had been screwing like rabbits all afternoon. She glanced at her brother and saw the same silly grin on his handsome young face and knew instantly that Eddie was thing exactly the same thing.

"What are you two, smiling at?", asked their father as he came into the dining room.

"Nothing, Dad..." smirked Eddie, "... nothing at all."

Mindy woke up the next morning playing with herself. Despite the wonderful sex with her brother the day before, or perhaps because of it, she was still incredibly horny. Just before she'd woken up, she'd been having a vague but intensely erotic dream in which she was making out with handsome young stud whose features kept changing, from Eddie to Vince and back to Eddie again. In the dream he'd suddenly disappeared, and she'd started masturbating.

There she was rubbing her stiff index finger back and forth over her clit, getting herself all hot and horny, but there was no way she could do much about it. All over the house she could hear the rest of the family going about their daily rituals. Dad was getting ready for work, Mom was making breakfast, and their younger brother Roy was heading out on his paper route. There wasn't any privacy at all.

So she'd just better quit playing with herself, unless she was prepared to go all the way with it. As much as she'd like him to, Eddie couldn't finish the job for her this time. Mindy writhed with frustration. Her sexy dream had gotten her so turned on, and then she'd unconsciously rubbed her clit into its own tiny hard-on.

It was hard to ignore the burning need in her juice-filled little pussy. She imagined trying to go the whole day feeling this horny, and she knew she just couldn't stand it... she'd have to bring herself off quickly to be on time for breakfast.

Mindy grasped her violently throbbing joy button between her thumb and forefinger and started kneading it, feeling the wonderfully satisfying waves of pleasure rippling through her writhing loins.

"Oooooo, shit, yesssss," she hissed.

Rolling the swollen little nubbin between her fingers, she quickly brought herself to the brink of climax. Then, greedily, she let herself just hover there, prolonging the intense pleasure as much as possible, moaning helplessly as blast after blast of sweet sensation, coursed through her quivering body. Mindy kept one eye on the clock so she wouldn't be late, but she was determined to get as much out of her rapidly-approaching orgasm as possible.

Lying there panting and softly moaning, Mindy imagined how terrific it would feel to have a thick, rock-hard cock sliding into her cunt just then. It would be the perfect end to her little fingering session. She'd come like crazy, and it would be instantaneous.

God she wished Eddie was here with her now... stroking his magnificent young cock deep into her hungry little pussy, just as he'd done so deliciously yesterday. Mindy creamed furiously and prepared to bring herself off with her kneading fingers. Just then there was a loud knock at her door.

"Mindy!", her father called, "You awake yet?"

"Yes, Daddy," Mindy groaned.

"Then hurry up downstairs and help your mother with breakfast, please honey!"

"O... okay, Daddy," Mindy stammered, pulling her fingers guiltily from her drooling, unfulfilled cuntslit.

Seething with frustration, she rolled out of bed, hurried into her clothes, and dutifully went down to assist her mother with the breakfast preparations. Her cunt was on fire. She had almost overpowering urges to play with herself. But there was nothing she could do about it now, not with the whole family gathered for the morning meal.

"You're going to have to start getting up earlier, young lady," chuckled Ben Masters. "With all you freeloaders around, your mother can't be expected to do all the work around here."

"Sorry, Daddy!" Mindy said dejectedly. "Anything I can help you with today, Mom?"

"Yes there is, sweetheart," Joan Masters said. "I'm going shopping this morning, so, first you could put on a few loads of laundry for me, then you could..."

Mindy nodded, but she hardly heard the rest of what her mother said. Her interest had perked up when Joan said she wasn't going to be home. Mom would be on one of her long shopping trips, Dad would be at work, and Roy would be out delivering papers. That meant Mindy and Eddie would be alone together.

Mindy snuck a look at her brother and saw that Eddie had picked up on it, too. His eyes were hot with excitement and he winked at her sexily. Mindy creamed her jeans.

"... do some vacuuming and dusting for me. Okay... Have you got all that, Mindy?" her mother asked.

"Dust the laundry," muttered Mindy absently, staring at her brother's bulging crotch and firm young ass as he got up from the table to put his dirty plate in the sink.

"What?" Joan said, staring at her.

"Uh, yes, Mom... just kidding!" Mindy said, jerking her mind off her horny fantasies. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it. You just enjoy your shopping trip."

"Thanks, dear", Joan said, giving her a peck on the cheek. "I'll see you later."

Roy was already out on his paper route, Dad had just left for work, and now Mom headed out to her car. Mindy and Eddie stood at the front window, smiling and waving to their mother like a scene out of the 'Brady Bunch'... until she was safely out of sight.

As soon as Joan's car disappeared around the first corner, Mindy pulled Eddie into her arms and fastened her hot, eager lips over his, moaning her pent-up lust into her brother's open mouth. Eddie grabbed her by the ass with both hands and ground his cock-bulge suggestively against his sister's equally-eager cunt. For a long while, they kissed deeply and passionately... panting and pawing at each other's bodies like long lost lovers rather than brother and sister.

Mindy was delighted to discover that her cute brother was just as horny as she was. As they pressed their bodies together, she could feel his stiff and ready young prick poking hotly against her pussy. That made her cock-starved little cunt cream like mad. She couldn't wait!

"Your bed or mine, little brother?" Mindy gasped breathlessly.

"How about Mom and Dad's bed?" Eddie suggested wickedly.

"Ohhhhh, Eddie, that's so... so... depraved!" Mindy laughed, "But what a terrific idea."

They thundered up the stairs two at a time and ran into the master bedroom. Their parents had a vast king-size bed, but Mindy doubted it had ever seen much action. The way her parents talked about sex, they must hardly ever get it on. But now, at last, the bed was going to be put to a very good purpose.

Mindy and Eddie started flinging off their clothes in every direction, too eager to be neat. Naked, they jumped onto the bed and started kissing and fondling each other again. Mindy reached down and fisted her brother's cock, pumping the big, throbbing shaft eagerly. She felt his hot sticky pre-cum oozing from his piss-hole and smearing her fingers.

"Shit, did I ever make a mistake last night, Min!" he groaned. "I told you I was gonna go right to sleep, but as soon as I got to bed I started feeling horny again. I wished I'd come to your room like you suggested."

"That'll teach you to listen to your big sister," Mindy teased, giving her brother's hard cock a suggestive squeeze. "Any time you're feeling horny, Eddie, you just come to my room and let me take care of this big, stiff ol' thing for you, okay!"

"Uhhhh, Jesus, Sis! I wanna fuck you so bad", moaned Eddie, roughly pushing his sister's slender young legs wide apart.

"Then do it, Eddie!", she begged, hunching her hips up at him in an obscene display of shameless, incestuous lust. "Fuck me! Fuck my hot cunt! Fill me with cock, little brother!"

Mindy loved it! She got even more horny at the thought that she could get Eddie so worked up, he couldn't wait to fuck her.

Snorting with excitement Eddie rolled eagerly on top of her and mounted his sexy, naked sister. Mindy groaned, then whimpered with delight as her brother sank down between her thighs and slid the tip of his hard cock into her hot, yearning little cuntal opening.

Mindy's tightly-stretched pussy clamped down hard on Eddie's stiff young prick, squeezing him savagely as he slammed his entire length into her clinging little twat. Her juicy cunt soaked his shaft with molten cream as he crammed it into her deeply, grinding his pubic bone against her clit so hard that she almost came on the spot.

"Ooooooh, God! Fuck me, Eddie!... Fuck it into me!" she squealed.

"Yeahhhhh, take it, Sis!" he groaned. "Take my big fat fucking cock right up your hot little cunt!!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.