Big Sister Is Horny - Cover

Big Sister Is Horny

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Being alone at home is no fun, so she goes around seducing everybody.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter  

"So, little brother, does that mean you've been jacking off for two months?", asked Mindy almost casually.

"I... ahh... I've... ummmm... Jesus, Sis! What kind of question is that to ask your own brother!"

"A perfectly straightforward one, I would have thought", grinned Mindy, enjoying putting her brother on the spot like this. Normally Eddie had a smart answer for everything and it felt good to make him squirm for a change.

"Well, I haven't been seeing anyone, if that's what you wanted to know," growled Eddie, staring out of the window.

Mindy smiled at her brother's frowning face. She'd hit a nerve there, that was for sure, and decided to press the issue further.

"So... do you or don't you?", she asked with a grin.

"Look, Sis, can we change the subject! How would you like it if I asked you a question like that?"

"I'd answer you honestly," replied Mindy, flashing her brother a big sexy smile.

"Really?"

"Sure!"

"Okay then," said Eddie, smiling back at her. "Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Come on, Sis! You know what I'm talking about," replied Eddie in frustration. "Do you or don't you jerk off?"

"Girl's can't 'jerk off' you moron," Mindy giggled.

"Well... masturbate, then!"

"What, right now... here?!!" Mindy could hardly contain her laughter.

"No!! Awww, Jesus, Mindy can't you be sensible for a minute!"

"Ok, sorry. To answer your question... yes!"

"That's it?", asked Eddie, suddenly intrigued at the thought of his big sister masturbating. "That's your answer?"

"Yeah... Why, little brother? You don't think I'm going to tell you all the juicy details, do you?"

"No, I guess not," Eddie smiled. He looked at his sister and tried to imagine her rubbing her pussy to orgasm. The thought gave him an instant hard-on, which he tried to hide unsuccessfully.

Mindy noticed her brother's predicament and her pussy began to moisten at the sight of his huge cock-bulge. Sex had to have been on his mind a whole lot lately for him to be so easily aroused. And judging by the way he organized his little masturbation session in the bathroom this morning, he must have spent a pretty large amount of time jacking off.

Mom and dad demanded almost angelic behavior from all their kids, and Mindy and Eddie and Roy had become very good at faking it since they were sixteen, but underneath they were just as lusty and interested in sex as any other teenagers.

Mindy parked in a secluded spot by the lake, and Eddie helped her spread out a blanket for them to sit on. As they stripped off their outer clothing, Mindy noticed that her brother was wearing a very conservative pair of swimming trunks and didn't have a tan. When Eddie saw her in her skimpy little black bikini, his mouth dropped open. It seemed to consisted of nothing but two thin strips of cloth just wide enough to cover her nipples and cuntslit. Eddie's eyes almost popped out of his head as she did a sexy little pirouette, her firm young tits and ass bouncing provocatively as she turned.

"Well? What do you think?", she asked, posing for him.

"Jesus, Sis, that's some bikini!", he exclaimed, staring at Mindy's exposed flesh.

"Thanks," Mindy smiled. "I'm glad it meets your approval, little brother!"

"What did Mom say when she saw it?", asked Eddie.

"I haven't shown it to her."

"Are you going to?"

"I'm not that stupid," grinned Mindy. "Mom would just tell Dad and I'd get another long boring lecture about morals and shit."

Eddie took another long, hungry look at his sister's gorgeous body and dashed into the water to cool off, yelling at her to join him. They didn't swim long. Eddie was so engrossed in looking at her tits he kept bumping into her, and Mindy figured the time was ripe for seducing him. Her ceaselessly horny pussy reminded her of how great his stiff young cock was going to feel, and she could hardly wait to try it. She went to stretch out on the blanket, and Eddie followed.

"What happened to your tan," she asked. "Don't you ever get outdoors?"

"Aw, I've been too busy studying," he sighed.

"Poor Eddie, never has any fun," Mindy mocked.

"I've had my fair share," said Eddie. "And looks like you might have to, if that new bikini of yours is any indication. I bet you have to fight the guys off with a stick."

"Nope, I usually just fuck 'em", grinned Mindy, smiling at the shocked look on her brother's face.

Eddie turned scarlet. His mouth dropped open again. He tried to say something, but his voice didn't work. Finally he cleared his throat and tried again.

"Um... I'm not sure I heard you right, Sis," he said.

"Oh, you heard me okay, Eddie." Mindy said. "I've been going with a guy, and we've been fucking. We've been doing all kinds of fun things."

"Like what?" he asked, his voice hoarse with excitement.

"Oh, like this," Mindy said, moving over to kiss him.

She planted her mouth on his and gave him one of those long steamy tongue-kisses she and Vince loved. They always turned her on like crazy, and she was hoping they'd have the same effect on Eddie. Not that Eddie needed much turning on. The poor kid was probably horny twenty-four hours a day. He shivered with excitement as she kissed him.

Finally she drew back, leaving him flushed and blinking, and she saw that her plan was working very well. The crotch of his swimsuit was bulging. Just one kiss, and her kid brother had a big fat hard-on. Mindy's pussy began to drool at the thought of that long thick satisfying cock penetrating her poor neglected pussy. As she ogled that enticing lump, Eddie looked dazed and confused.

"Well, what do you think, Eddie? Can your big sister kiss, or what!" she purred.

He just nodded, too shaken up to speak. Mindy smiled and went straight to the next phase of her plan.

"Wow, feel that sun," she said, "I hate to get strap marks in my tan."

Mindy removed her bikini top, and Eddie's mouth dropped open even farther. She stretched out on her back and let him ogle her high-riding apple-size tits and small pink nipples.

"Jesus!" he breathed hoarsely.

"Do you like my tits, Eddie?", asked Mindy, smiling seductively as she cupped her firm you boobs and offered them up to her brother's hot gaze.

"You bet, Sis! I've never seen such a perfect pair of boobs before."

"Thanks for the compliment, little brother," chuckled Mindy, moving closer so he could get a better look. "Here, feel how firm they are. I don't usually need to wear a bra."

She grabbed her brother's hands hot, sweaty hands and placed them palms down on her naked breasts. She showed him how to squeeze and mold the silky globes, firmly but not painfully. Then she let go and allowed him to solo. He was clumsy but eager.

"What do you think, firm huh?" she asked with an impish grin.

"Fuck, yeah," he groaned.

"Why, Eddie. When did you start to swear?" Mindy teased.

He grinned and said, "You know how it is around the folks. You have to save all the good stuff for private."

"Yeah, like jerking off," Mindy said knowingly. Eddie turned red, and she added, "... It's nothing to be ashamed of. I used to finger my pussy all the time when I still lived at home. They wouldn't let me date till I was eighteen, so what else could I do?"

With a sly smile on her pretty young face, Mindy slipped off her tiny bikini bottoms, and Eddie stared at his sister's naked little pussy. It wasn't the first time he'd seen a naked cunt, but it was certainly the most exciting. He's been beating off over the dozens of juicy pictures stashed away in his room, but this was much more arousing. His sister's tits were firm and hot and pulsating under his stroking hands, her body sleek and curvy and gorgeous.

She bent her knees and spread her legs, and Eddie gasped as her sweet young pussy-slit opened, revealing the glistening pink flesh inside. The lips were covered with a delicate brown fur and looked plump and swollen. Mindy folded back the fur and showed him a tiny hooded lump of flesh. She pressed a fingertip to it, started to rub, and he felt her nipples swelling and throbbing against his palms.

"Uhhhhh, Eddie, I'm so horny! Wanna help your poor over-sexed sister get off, little brother?" she asked, her eyes heavy-lidded with lust.

"You bet, Sis!" cried Eddie eagerly. "I'll get you off real good!"

Eddie reached out and removed Mindy's hand from her pussy, replacing it with his own. Mindy gasped at the intimate contact and hunched her hips forward as her brother cupped and squeezed her sizzling cunt with his palm. He ran a finger between the furry little lips and felt the moisture there. His sister was obviously very turned on by him. Her pussy felt scorching hot and slick with juice as he rubbed it. And as soon as Eddie moved up to caress her clit, he was rewarded with a sudden flood of hot sticky cunt-cream.

"Mmmmmm, yeah, little brother, that's it," she gurgled. "Keep doing that, and I'll come like crazy."

"Do you really want me to make you cum like this, Sis?" Eddie asked, still a little unsure where all this sex-play was going to end.

"Yeah... for starters," she grinned.

Eddie smiled back at her, hoping that her comment meant what he thought it did. He wanted to fuck his sexy sister so bad it hurt, but as always, she was in control. So he decided to go along with whatever she had in mind and just enjoy it.

Mindy lay back and let her brother stimulate her horny little joy button with his finger for a while. It felt great, much more exciting than when she did it herself. She gurgled and moaned and creamed, the hot friction taking her higher and higher. She stared at the huge bulge in his swimsuit but made no attempt to touch him. Not, yet. She was saving that little treat for later.

It obviously wasn't going to be any problem seducing her brother. He was horny and eager to fuck, just as she'd suspected. Some people thought he was a prude. In fact the whole Masters family had the reputation of being prudish. It was true of their folks, but not of the kids. Under the goody-goody act he put on, Eddie was a real tiger.

He was flushed and panting as he worked her toward climax, his lusty eyes glued to her juicy cunt-slit. She kept her thighs widely parted so he could see everything. She noticed a wet spot at the front of his trunks where his cock cream was leaking through. That was a good sign. She wanted him as horny as possible.

"Uhhhhh, Eddie, that feels so good, baby. Stick your finger in my cunt," she moaned. "I want to feel something stiff and hard in my poor neglected little pussy."

"You sure are horny, aren't you, Sis!", grinned Eddie, starting to enjoy the feeling of power he suddenly seemed to have over his big sister.

"Ohhhhh, baby, I sure, am!", gasped Mindy. "I haven't been fucked for a week!"

Impatiently she grabbed her brother's middle finger and inserted it into the moist, clinging mouth of her twat. "Come on, Eddie, stick it all the way into me," she begged hoarsely, "Fuck my horny little cunt with your finger!"

Eddie just about came in his pants, hearing Mindy talk to him like that. Never in his wildest wet-dreams did he imagine he'd ever hear his gorgeous older sister beg him to actually finger-fuck her. And if this was a dream, he never wanted to wake up. Mindy let go of his hand, and Eddie slid his long, stiff finger into her cunt, sheathing it in moist scorching pussy-flesh.

"Unnnhhhh, shit, yessss," she hissed, "Shove it in there, Eddie! All the way! Fuck me with it."

Eddie's cock was almost bursting out of his trunks and his balls felt ready to explode with their steaming load. He shoved his thick middle finger as far as it would go into his sister's greedy pussy, then started jerking it in and but of the tight, slippery little hole. Mindy wailed with delight and soaked his fingers with burst after burst of sizzling cunt-cream.

Eddie was almost groaning with horniness as he finger-fucked his cute naked sister. Mindy knew she was driving him wild, but she couldn't help herself. She was so frantically horny by now, she just had to get off. Tightening her cunt steadily around his pistoning finger, Mindy flew higher and higher towards orgasm. She closed her eyes tightly, and her elfin face became contorted with lust. Then Eddie felt her cunt clamping like a vise around his sawing finger.

"Oooooo, shit, yeah! That's it! You're making me cum, baby... you're making me cummmmmmm!!" Mindy wailed, her petite body bucking violently.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhh, Jesus!" Eddie groaned.

It was exquisite torture to kneel there and feel his sister's snug little pussy coming all around his deeply-thrusting finger. Her juice-spurting cunt squeezed and sucked at his finger, and he could just imagine how fantastic that tight, hot action would feel around his cock. Mindy went on writhing and bucking and moaning for almost a full minute, then fell back with a long, satisfied sigh.

"Oh, wow, did I ever need that," she exclaimed. "Thanks a lot, little brother, I feel a whole lot better."

"You got your rocks off, Sis...", said Eddie, rubbing the huge bulge in the crotch of his trunks. "... now, what about me?!"

Mindy could hardly keep from giggling, he looked so pathetic. His face was red, his eyes bulging out as he stared down at her with a look of frustration on his handsome young face. His cock looked ready to tear its way out of his swimming trunks. He was the perfect picture of total horniness.

"Okay, I guess you deserve something for getting me off so nicely," teased Mindy. She could hardly wait to get her hands of her brother's gorgeous big prick, but she didn't want him to know that. Besides, it was making her horny again just watching him lust after her like this.

Mindy helped him out of the swimsuit and gasped as his stiff cock sprang into view. Close up it looked even longer than Vince's and just as thick... a truly gorgeous piece of man-flesh. It was fully erect and throbbing with swollen blue veins. Mindy curled her fingers around it and began to pump her fist up and down the hard, pulsating shaft. Eddie flinched and moaned, closing his eyes in ecstasy at his sister's tightly clenched fist pumped his cock.

"Feels a lot better than your own hand did this morning in the bathroom, doesn't it, Eddie, darling?" she whispered, bending forward to kiss her brother passionately.

He kissed her back, his tongue dueling with hers inside her hot moist, little mouth. He was extremely excited at the thought that his sister had watched him jerking off in the bathroom and wondered if that had precipitated her horny, seductive behavior this afternoon. Then, suddenly, he didn't care any more, because his balls were churning in orgasm. He'd gotten so horny, finger-fucking Mindy's juicy cunt and her hot little fist on his cock was doing such an expert job, she had him cumming already.

Eddie roared as his prick suddenly exploded with a huge eruption of jizz. He was coming right in her pumping fist, and Mindy shivered with excitement as she watched. She knew he was turned on, but she hadn't realized just how acutely horny he was. It had only taken a couple of strokes, and he was coming like a stud bull. He sprayed his thick boiling come all over the blanket. Then he shivered with relief and looked sheepish.

"Shit!" he said, "I didn't mean to come so, fucking quick."

"No problem," Mindy leered. "We've got all afternoon, little brother."

She pushed him down on his back, knelt beside him, and went on pumping his cock. She knew he'd have another hard-on in no time at all. Eddie was about the horniest boy she'd ever known. He watched her, blissed-out, and slowly but steadily his young prick began to grow again in her pumping fingers.

"Wow, you sure do recover fast, Eddie" she murmured.

"With a gorgeous girl like you tugging on my cock, Sis, what else can a horny guy do?", grinned Eddie, reaching out to stroke his sister's juicy-wet pussy-slit. She moaned as he inserted two stiff fingers and twisted them slowly around.

"Uhhhh yeah, keep doing that and I'll cum again!", moaned Mindy, speeding up her hand on her brother's rapidly-hardening prick.

"I was just thinking, Sis," said Eddie. "If Mom and Dad could see us right now, they'd shit bricks!"

"They don't have to know anything about it," Mindy said. "Let's just forget about them and enjoy ourselves, okay?"

"Okay, you're the boss!", chuckled Eddie. "How 'bout you give my cock a big sisterly kiss, right on the head."

Mindy giggled and leaned down between his legs, doing exactly as he suggested. Her lips sucked gently on the head of her brother's prick and Eddie moaned with pleasure as she stuck the tip of her tongue into the tiny slit at the top. Then, she stuck out her tongue and began licking the swelling knob all over. Eddie flinched and gasped with delight. His sister's hot little tongue was like wet velvet on the sensitive head of his prick. He felt his balls filling fast and hard with another boiling load of come. But this time, he wasn't going to waste it. If all went well, he'd soon be spurting his jizz down his pretty sister's throat.

"Uhmmmmmhhh, yeahhhh, Sis, that feels fuckin' fantastic!" he groaned.

Mindy firmed her grip on his mushrooming cock and pumped it faster, and she soon got what she was after. Thick globs of cream began to ooze from his piss hole. Her mouth drooled at the sight, and she quickly lapped up the hot salty cream and swallowed it down hungrily. It had been more than a week since she'd tasted cock-juice, and she was starved for it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.