The Stranger - Cover

The Stranger

Copyright© 1999 by Baron Darkside

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Taken hostage by a Stranger, they're forced to do stuff they shouldn't be doing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Violence  

"Really?" She smiled at him stepping back away from him.

"Don't you know it," he grinned back at her.

"You don't mean that you would like to put your big, bad inside your Mom's little pussy and fuck her again?" she taunted him as she backed toward the door

"God, Yes," he panted.

Opening the door, his mother stopped. Turning around, she bent over and flipped her dress up revealing her beautiful bottom to him.

"You mean you want some more of this?" She laughed.

"Fuck, yes," he grunted, stepping toward her.

"Really, Bobby, such language," she cackled, stepping inside the cabin, "and in front of your mother. I am appalled."

Bobby followed her into the cabin, unzipping his pants as he went.

Without waiting for him, she headed straight for the table where they had been fucking earlier. Stopping by it, she quickly unbuttoned her dress and it fell to the floor. Wearing only her panties, she watched him shuck his pants down to his ankles.

"What a fucking cock," she purred as she watched his huge prick bounce up and down wickedly as he peeled off his shirt.

Shaking her head, she quickly bent down and jerked her panties down her long, tanned legs.

"See anything you like?" She laughed, turning and leaning over the table, wiggling her butt at him.

"Everything," he muttered, reeling toward her.

Halfway across the room, Bobby stopped.

The view was one he would treasure the rest of his life. His mother, the most beautiful woman in the world was naked and baring herself to him. Her buttocks, so round and firm were perfectly formed. In his mind, her ass was unequaled in the universe. And her legs were to kill for. Long, statuesque and firm, yet so supple with the muscles softly outlined below the tan skin.

Then he heard her laugh softly as she slowly spread her legs apart.

"He must like it," she trilled sweetly, as his cock jumped with excitement, "he's jumping up and down so much."

Then as he started to take another step, he saw her lean down over the table. As he stopped to watch, she leaned over farther and moved her hand up between her legs. He stopped breathing as he watched her lift her hand all the way up to where the crack of her ass began. Then, she ran a finger down the crack of her ass. As her finger trailed down the crack, she paused when it reached the little wrinkled prune of her ass hole that now winked out from between the firm, soft cheeks of her ass.

Bobby's cock was bobbing up and down wildly as he watched her tease her own asshole with her finger. He couldn't believe it. His mother was tickling her asshole as he watched. It was too much.

Finally, she stopped fingering her asshole and moved her finger down between the drooping lips of her vagina. Without a pause, she quickly slipped her finger up into herself.

Bobby had never seen anything so wickedly exciting in his life. Reaching down to his throbbing cock, he began to stroke it roughly as he watched his mother slide her finger in and out of her cunt. Her finger was literally dripping with the juices flowing from her overheated cunt as he gawked at her.

It was too wild for him to watch for long and with two quick steps he was standing behind her. Staring down at his mother's ass, he watched her wrinkled little asshole clenching and relaxing in rhythm with her finger digging into her pussy.

Fascinated by her flaunting overture, he slowly maneuvered the massive head of his cock up to her wrinkled little asshole. Slowly twirling the head of his cock around his mother's bung hole, he spread a coating of his pre-cum juice all over it covering it with the slippery sap. Then ever so gently, he leaned into her, holding his cock pinned against the delicate creased circle of her anal sphincter. For a moment, she didn't resist, but as the giant cockhead slowly began to force its way into the tight ring of muscles guarding her asshole, she inched away from him.

"Not yet, Baby," she murmured, "later after you've fucked me and aren't as hard. Okay? You're just too damned big right now."

Oh, God, he thought. She was going to let him fuck her in the ass. His mother was really going to let him fuck her in the ass. He almost lost it and came. He hadn't thought she would let him. He had just been fooling around. Now she had promised him her asshole. He was so excited he was beside himself. He had to fuck her. He would wait for the other prize until she was ready, he thought as he dipped his hips and eased his cockhead down to her other opening. Thrusting his cock up between her widespread legs, he quickly found her and impaled her with his hardness. She was so wet and ready. He slid his cock up into her with no effort at all.

The feel of her satiny cunt wrapped around his throbbing cock was pure heaven. It was beyond his wildest expectations. Unable to stop the bestial urges that drove him, he began pounding his cock up into her soft vulnerability with a vengeance.

"Oh, God, Yes, Baby, Fuck Me," his mother groaned as he hammered his cock into her like a madman.

As he reamed her slippery gash, she lay sprawled out on the table. They could hear the table groaning and complaining as they fucked. They couldn't stop. No matter how much the table complained. Ignoring the protesting table, he slammed himself into her harder and harder.

Then suddenly, the table collapsed and both of them went crashing down on top of the splintered pile of wood.

"Fucckkkkknnnnnhhhhhhhh," his mother wheezed as he landed on top her knocking the breath out of her, but not dislodging his big cock from her tight pussy.

Not even this could stop him as he kept on pounding his cock into her.

"Srry, Mothr, Can't stop, cnt stp, cnt stp, fuk, fuk," he blathered as he slammed his prick into her over and over again.

Then all at once Bobby felt as if the gates of hell opened as a huge gusher of burning hot cum exploded from his cock and poured out into her clutching, sucking cunt.

"Ahhhhhhggggaaaawwwwwdddddd," she screeched as his cock erupted inside her, again. And again. And again.

Her pussy locked down around his belching, spewing cock and she tripped off into her own gut-twisting orgasm.

"Fuck, Mother, Fuck, Mother, Fuck, Mother," he babbled almost incoherently as his hips kept bucking and thrusting his cock even deeper into the forbidden depths of her cunt.

It seemed as he came for hours before his cock finally stopped spewing out its lethal load of rich, thick cum into her. As it did, her cunt slowly stopped milking his shrinking manhood.

He was ashamed that he hadn't been able to stop and see if he had hurt her. But, when the table crashed to the floor he was out of control. At last, Bobby slowly pulled his cock out of his mother's cunt and crawled back away from her.

"M'sorry, Mom, I just couldn't stop," he grumbled, "are you okay?"

"I think so," she mumbled, slowly getting up to her hands and knees, "I don't think there are any broken bones."

"God, I hope not," he said, "how could we explain that?"

"I don't know," she laughed tiredly.

She slowly struggled to her feet and looked down at herself.

"Do you see any bones protruding or anything?" She asked him.

Looking her up and down, he felt a tingle of excitement trickle through his cock, but he saw no obvious signs of trauma. He couldn't believe that he could still feel excited about her after such an incredible orgasm, but he was.

"Nope, just see that most beautiful woman in the world," he grinned, "with a few scrapes and bruises and a beautiful leaking pussy."

"Thanks to her son," she laughed out loud.

"And he is sorry," he went on, "but if his mother wasn't so wonderful, it wouldn't have happened."

"Thanks," she grinned, "blame it on me."

"Well, we have got some more firewood now."

"And how are you going to explain this to your father?"

"I thought I would let you."

"Thanks, a lot."

"You can wrap him around your little finger and you know it," he smirked.

"Uh-huh."

"And I am jealous of you and him."

"That's too bad, young man," she smiled, "he is my husband, after all."

"And I am your son."

"That is true," she said softly, walking over to the cabinet and opening it.

Taking down a bottle of wine, she quickly opened it. Picking up two glasses, she motioned for him to follow her over to the couch.

Sitting down, she poured them each a glass of wine.

"I know that you are going to find this hard to believe," she told him, quickly downing her glass of wine and refilling it, "but your father was the only man I had ever made love to until this weekend."

"What?" He sputtered, nearly choking on a sip of wine.

"What," she frowned, "you find that hard to believe?"

"No, I'm sorry," he apologized, realizing how crude he had been, "I just thought that maybe before you married Dad... "

"Your father, to be blunt, got my cherry," she told him, sipping on her wine, "and I never had the inclination to try anything new."

"But, us," he said, not knowing what to say.

"Like I said, you are only the second man I have made love to."

"I don't know what to say, Mom," he mumbled.

"There is nothing to say," she went on, still sipping on her wine.

Both of them sat staring into the other's eyes for several moments, before she finally spoke.

"I love your father," she said softly, "and I love you. I suppose if a woman must have two lovers, she couldn't ask for more."

"I wish I could have been your first lover," he fussed softly.

"Impossible," she laughed softly, "how could you have been my first lover if it took my making love to create you?"

"Just jealous of Dad," he pouted.

"But strangely, I feel more, uh, more, I don't know, more at ease with you."

"Really?"

"I don't know why. Your father and I have had twenty-five wonderful years together," she went on, filling her glass again, "But we don't seem to share the same intensity of emotions that you and I seem to possess."

"God, mother, I love you," he growled, reaching for her.

"Wait," she told him, pushing his clawing hands away from her "I have something else to say."

"Okay," he mumbled.

"I was a virgin for your father, my first lover," she said in a voice so low he had to listen hard to hear her, "and I will be a virgin for you, my new lover, too."

"What, what do you mean," he asked her, "how can you be a virgin now?"

"Do you know what being a virgin means?"

"Someone that hasn't had sex?"

"Well, sort of, but it really means something that is new, or unused."

"Huh?"

"Every woman is a virgin three times over."

"What do you mean?"

"Your father took my first cherry, and I willingly gave him my second cherry," she explained to him, "and you have had both of these yourself, but no one has had my third cherry. Do you understand?"

"What do you mean?" He asked again, staring at her in confusion.

"What I promised you while ago," she blushed, "don't you remember?"

"Huh," he grunted, "you mean... "

"I mean that I am offering you my other cherry," she said again, "no other man has been in my, uh, my, uh, other place."

"Oh, God," he groaned, "I don't know what to say, Mother."

"Do you want to fuck me there?" She brazenly asked him.

"Oh, Yes," he blurted out, "but, but only if that is what you want."

"I do," she smiled at him, "it will be my gift to my new lover."

As he heard those words, Bobby couldn't stop his cock from jumping back to life. He looked over at her and grinned helplessly as his cock quickly grew hard again.

"I just hope that I can take all of your huge cock in my ass," she said softly, "it is very big, you know."

"Me, too," he grunted as his cock slowly lifted itself and regained its original hardness.

"But first," she said, "I am going to make you cum again so it won't be quite as big, okay?"

"Of course," he told her, "whatever you want, Mother."

"I'll be back in a few minutes," she told him, leaning down and kissing the bobbing, weaving head of this huge cock, "I have to go and prepare my cherry for him."

Bobby watched as she stood. His eyes flew to her wiggling, jiggling breasts.

"Why don't you have some more wine," she told him, "that will help make him a little softer."

"Sure, Mom," he grinned, "I'll have a whole bottle if that's what you want."

"Okay," she grinned, turning and walking over to the bathroom.

When she left the room, Bobby jumped up quickly. Awaiting her return, he stumbled over to the fireplace and renewed the fire. After a few moments, he had the fire restored and it was blazing merrily. Stepping away from the fireplace, he followed her directions and sauntered over to the cabinet. Quickly opening another bottle of wine, he grinned to himself at his luck and turned the bottle up and took a long swallow. Hungrily chugging almost half of it down, he waited for the rush of the alcohol. It began to work almost immediately and he saw his cock slowly begin to droop and soften. It would take more than wine to keep it soft, he thought as he imagined what it would feel like to fuck his mother in the ass.

A shiver of expectation ran through his body and his cock lifted its huge head once again. Gotta have more wine, he thought, as he took another long swig of the wine. He had never fucked a woman in the ass before. Now unbelievably, his first piece of ass was going to be his own mother. Looking down, he saw his cock growing hard once again.

Taking the bottle with him, he strolled back to the couch. Sitting down, he put the bottle to his lips. Turning the bottle up, he took another long drink.

"Is it working?" He heard his mother ask as she stepped out of the bathroom.

"Uh, kinda," he laughed, "until I think about fucking you in the ah, the a, the other place."

"I know what you mean," she tittered, "I'm just as excited as you about doing it that way."

"Won't it hurt you?" He asked naively.

"Oh, I guess, a little," she told him, standing with her back to him as she got a drink of water, "but I've fixed it where it shouldn't hurt too much."

Listening to her, his eyes crept down to where he would soon impale her with his love weapon. Mildly surprised, he saw a glistening circle of lubricant surrounding her anus. He felt his cock jump with expectation as he stared at the circle of ointment delicately shimmering in the soft glow of the fire.

"How did you do that?"

"Your father has hemorrhoids," she laughed, "and luckily, I remembered that he had left a tube of 'Preparation H' up here."

"Huh?" Bobby grunted, turning the bottle up and finishing it.

"It deadens your little winkie, dear," his mother said, "so it won't hurt."

"Oh," he said embarrassed by his naiveté.

"I can feel it working already," she giggled, slowly lolling over to the couch.

"Uh, Good, I guess," he snickered drunkenly.

"Have you finished that bottle already?" She asked him.

"Yep," he said, "I'm all ready."

"It does look a little less intimidating," she smiled, sitting down next to him and lifting his drooping cock in her hand "Are you going to be able to get it harder?"

"Like this," he bragged, as his cock slowly began to harden again.

"Oh, My Dear Little Boy," she cooed, lovingly caressing his growing maleness. "Such a dilemma Mummy has."

"What?" He wanted to know.

"Dare I risk it right now," she said softly, leaning down and kissing the expanding head of his cock, "or do I need to suck it off one more time?"

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, his cock jerked and hardened even more.

"I guess he answered my question," she laughed softly, bending down over her son and sucking his throbbing penis into her mouth.

With loving tenderness, she softly sucked on him as she stroked him with her hand.

"Oh, Mother," he groaned reaching down and grabbing her long, blond hair.

Her head bobbed up and down slowly as she sucked his thick, fat cock in and then let it slither out again. Looking down at her, Bobby marveled at the way her full, soft lips encircled his bloated man-thing. As her ruby red lips slid up and down the barrel of his cock, her hand followed masturbating him at the same time she sucked on him. Up and down, up and down went her head and hand. As she sucked him, she toyed with his big, dangling balls with her other hand. She lovingly squeezed and pulled on the delicate sperm farms concealed inside the limp sac of skin dangling below his cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.