The Stranger - Cover

The Stranger

Copyright© 1999 by Baron Darkside

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Taken hostage by a Stranger, they're forced to do stuff they shouldn't be doing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Violence  

Outside, the rain was still coming down in sheets as the wind slammed against the cabin. The gods were enraged and were unleashing their fury on the little cabin. With storm raging outside and Bobby felt like he and his mother were cut off from the world. Bobby felt a strange detachment as he faced new passions that had been born on this tempestuous day. The almost deafening sound of the rain beating down on the roof made rational thought almost impossible. The sound, so loud and invasive seemed to permeate his very soul driving him a little crazy. His irrational mood wasn't helped by the bottle of wine he had consumed while his mother slept.

Glancing down at his watch, he saw that it was already Eleven o'clock and his mother hadn't moved since she had fallen asleep.

Weaving slightly, Bobby went to check on the stranger for the umpteenth time. The man hadn't moved either, but was still breathing.

"Boy, I must have really conked the son-of-a bitch good," he laughed drunkenly as he left the room.

Walking unsteadily, he returned to the fireplace. Looking over at the couch, he saw that his mother was still sleeping. Standing with his back to the fire, he stood warming himself as he watched his mother sleep. She was lying on her back and the swell of her big, round breasts jutted up beautifully under the thin sheet. As he watched the slow rise and fall of her breasts, the image of her sucking on his cock came floating back into his mind. This was at least the hundredth time he had replayed the scene in his mind. In fact, he had walked around all night with an incredible hard on just thinking about it.

Now the overpowering sound of the rain, the deadening of his inhibitions by the wine, and the craving in his groin were driving him crazy with desire. He knew that underneath the thin sheet, she was naked. That sheet and the thin veneer of decency were the only things protecting her from the burning hunger in his heart.

He had never felt this way before. But then his mother had never sucked him off either. When he had cum in her mouth, it had tripped a circuit breaker in his brain. Now he could think of nothing else but having sex with her. As hideous and perverse as it was, he wanted to fuck his mother. He wanted to become one of nature's most despised fiends. He wanted to become a Mother-fucker.

His cock, swollen and hard, throbbed painfully underneath the towel wrapped around his waist. It felt like he had a baseball bat sticking out of his belly as he watched her sleep.

Would she never wake up? She had been sleeping for five hours now. While she had slept, he had paced back and forth trying to talk himself out of the shameful things he wanted to do to her. But no matter how hard he tried, he always came back to the image of her sucking his cock. When he did, the fires of desire grew higher and hotter.

Finally, he could take it no longer. With trembling fingers, he untied his towel and let it drop to the floor. Now facing his mother, he took his huge, painfully swollen manhood in his hand and slowly stroked it.

What if she woke and found him beating his meat right in front of her? What would she do? It was wickedly exciting to stand in front of her and masturbate. Even if she was asleep, there was the danger of her waking up. He couldn't believe how hard his cock had grown. It was harder than granite.

Running his hand up and down the massive pillar of meat, he knew that he ought to go ahead and cum. That would be the only way to douse the fiery rage in his belly. As he stroked himself harder and harder, he felt the eruption gathering in his balls. Giving his cock one final stroke, he stopped. His whole body was tottering on the brink of ejaculation, but he wanted her too badly to spill his seed on the floor. He had to plant it deep inside her fertile garden where she had given him life so very long ago.

Even in his crazed state of mind, he realized that it was his mother that he wanted to fuck. His mother. What in heaven's name made him think that she would let him fuck her? Why would she? This wasn't some little stroll in the park. THIS WAS INCEST. Not only was it sinfully wicked, it was illegal. Against the laws of man and nature. What a horrible son he was. In his selfish rage, he wanted her to place her soul in jeopardy for him. Risk spending eternity in the bowels of hell for him. Why would she consent to such an act of depravity?

"I'm going crazy," he mumbled out loud, watching his big, bloated penis bob up and down evilly.

Then he heard his mother moan softly and turn in her sleep. As she did, the sheet covering her slipped down exposing one of her mountainous breasts. His cock abruptly stood at attention as he stared down at the big pink melon with its rose-colored cap.

Then something inside of him snapped. There was no way he could stop himself now. Their fate was sealed.

Taking a deep, shuddering breath, he stole over to the couch. As he did, his aching cock jutted out defiantly eager for conquest.

As his knees nudged up against the couch, he paused for a moment. This was his last chance. He knew that if he got under the covers with her, there would be no stopping him. He would even resort to rape if she resisted him.

He couldn't stop. His brain was now mush and the primitive reflexes of his body had taken over. There was now no way to stop the violation of his mother.

He slowly reached down and timidly lifted the sheet up. His cock angrily jumped with excitement as he stared down at her naked body. She was so beautiful. He felt his knees buckle and he nearly fell as he drank in her beauty.

Finally, after several moments, he was able to move again. Inching his knee up on the couch, he ever so slowly slipped under the sheet and lay down beside her. Lying there, barely breathing, he waited to see if she would wake up.

When she didn't move after several moments, he ever so slowly inched nearer and nearer to her. At last, he was lying so close, he could feel the heat emanating from her body. Pausing one last time, he gathered his courage for the final assault. With his heart in his throat and his cock throbbing painfully, he timidly reached out and touched her arm.

Her skin was hot and soft. Soft as a baby's skin. He could now smell the clean, fresh fragrance of soap. There was something about the smell that made him feel all warm and happy. The scent must have dredged up some long forgotten memories of his childhood. Maybe he remembered it from the time he used to nurse her big, soft tits. Whatever it was, it made him feel good inside.

She still didn't move as he caressed her arm with his fingers.

Growing bolder, he gently scooted over and snuggled up against her warm softness.

"Ummmnnnnnnn," she sighed.

After waiting for a few moments to see he she would wake up, he slowly moved his hand down off her arm and over onto the swollen softness of her breast. Pausing for a few seconds again, he began to explore the smooth roundness of her breast until his fingers found a soft, protruding nipple. He felt his dick lurch with excitement as he gently pulled at the soft, little knot of flesh. His mind, awash in hormones, took delight as he delicately rubbed his mother's soft, springy nipple between his finger and thumb. Slowly, it began to harden. Feeling it respond to his touch, he began to knead it with more enthusiasm It grew harder and harder. He couldn't believe it. His mother's nipple was getting hard. She must be feeling something, he reasoned.

Was a woman like a man, he wondered? Did a woman's nipples get hard when they got excited, like a man's dick did?

It must, he told himself. And if that were the case, his mother was getting excited because her nipple was very hard now. Growing bolder by the moment, he slowly opened his hand and began to fondle and massage her whole breast.

When she didn't move to stop him, he took it as approval. Cuddling up closer to her, he cautiously mashed his throbbing cock up against her hot, soft thigh. Rocking his hips back and forth slowly, he stroked himself against her leg as his hand brazenly explored her breasts. His hand soon found the other nipple. He found it was swollen and puffy. Relishing the feel of her big, rubbery nipple, he teased and toyed with it for a few moments.

"Ummmmmmmffllllllsggoooooddddd," his mother softly sighed as he played with her breasts.

Her voice had initially startled him and he had jerked his hand away. But, when he heard what she said, he quickly returned his hand to her breast. Gently squeezing and fondling the soft, resilient mounds of gelatinous flesh, he wondered what his next step should be...

Then a jolt of electricity tore through his cock as he felt his mother's soft, warm fingers brush over it. Then his mother slowly rolled over to face him. Suddenly, her mouth found his. As their lips ground together, her tongue dove inside his mouth at the same instance her hand wrapped itself around his throbbing penis. He almost came as she impaled him with her tongue and her hand began to move up and down on his cock. This couldn't be happening, he thought as he hungrily kissed her. As their tongues twisted and entwined, she made soft, whimpering sounds. Then he felt the soft, furry mound of her pussy grind against his leg.

They kissed, long and hard. As they kissed, they pressed their bodies together violently. Finally, after what seemed like hours, they finally broke for breath.

"Make Love to me, baby. Make love to Mommy," she panted.

Bobby couldn't believe his ears as his mother quickly disentangled herself from him and rolled over onto her back.

"Make what he made us do part of something loving between us," she groaned spreading her long, lovely legs and clawing at him.

Throwing the covers off, Bobby feverishly scrambled to his hands and knees. Clambering up between his mother's outstretched legs, he found himself towering above her, staring down at his throbbing, dancing cock.

"Oh, God," he gasped as he felt her hand grab his cock and tug it down toward her womanhood.

Feverishly, she guided the jutting monstrosity down toward the wet, gaping core of her femininity.

Dipping his hips, he felt her hurriedly rub the head of his giant cock up and down the weeping furrow of her pussy. She was so wet, his cockhead was quickly covered with a coating of her hot, bubbly pussy juice. Then, pulling harder on his cock, she frantically fitted the great, swollen penishead into the fiery socket of her cunt.

Then he was inside her. He couldn't believe how hot and wet it was inside of her cunt. He had never felt such hellish heat. Her fiery, clutching cunt was so hot, it felt like his penis was being blistered.

What if their incestuous coupling has so incensed the gods, they had turned her vagina into a hell on earth for him. If so, he thought, easing his cock down into her, he would gladly go to hell for eternity. In fact, he would gladly live in hell forever.

He had never felt such wicked pleasure. He was so overcome with passion, he almost passed out as he forced his huge penis deeper into her hot, sucking pit. All at once, it was buried inside of her all the way up to its hairy hilt. She had taken every last millimeter of his nine inch monster without a complaint.

"Oh, Fuck," he grunted as he ground his belly against hers.

"OH, Bobby, you're so Fucking big," she grunted as she pressed her pussy up against him, "So Fucking big."

He lay atop of her for several moments luxuriating in the feel of her hot, tight pussy clinging to his throbbing cock. Her pussy was so tight and wet and hot and clenching. It was all he could do to keep from cumming right there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.