Mother's Milk - Cover

Mother's Milk

by Baron Darkside

Copyright© 1999 by Baron Darkside

Incest Sex Story: The rain got them stranded in remote cabin and the pressure in her breast was unbearable.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Lactation   .

The heavy, pouring rain came down in sheets making visibility almost impossible. Wayne struggled to see out the window of his Jeep Cherokee. His mother, Krista sat in the other bucket seat peering out through the suffocating deluge of water. Every few moments, Krista turned and looked out the rear window for a few seconds before looking back to the front.

"I hope that they are okay," she mumbled.

"Oh, they'll be fine," Wayne told her, hoping that he was right.

Wayne's whole family was driving up to their cabin in the mountain for a mini-vacation. Tony, Wayne's father, Kim, Krista's sister, and Wayne's little sister, Marie were in the second car somewhere behind them. They had taken both cars because Kim had to return on Tuesday. Wayne, Krista, Tony, and Marie were planning to leave the following Friday.

When they had started out earlier that morning, it had been sprinkling, but it had turned into a steady rain before very long. The rain had continued to intensify all morning long turning the drive into a real ordeal.

They had stopped both cars in Emoryville around Twelve. They had refueled and eaten lunch. When they had stopped, Kim had talked Krista into letting her take little Marie for the last leg of the trip since they only had about an hour left to go. Although Marie was only a month old, they didn't think being separated from her mother for an hour would hurt her. Anxious to get to the cabin, Wayne and Krista had left before than Tony and the others. They hadn't seen them or their headlights since they had left.

Glancing down at his watch, Wayne saw that it had been an hour since they had stopped.

"I think I see the turn off," he said, slowing the car.

"That's it," Krista confirmed as Wayne steered the car off the highway onto the narrow black topped road.

"Be sure to stay on the road," his mother cautioned him, watching him carefully guide the car down the narrow lane, "if we get stuck, we'll never get out of this mud."

"You've got that right," he chuckled nervously.

They crept down the road until they came to a rickety bridge. Stopping the car, Wayne got out and plodded over to the bridge and looked down. The stream, usually quiet and slow was now a roaring river of deep, muddy water. Staring into the dark, swirling water below, he watched the surge of the water crashing against the bridge's supports. They looked rather fragile, but they seemed to be withstanding to force of the river.

"What do you think?"

"What," he jumped, not knowing his mother had joined him.

He had been staring into the water so intently, he hadn't heard his mother get out of the car and walk up beside him.

"Do you think we can make it?"

"Uh, I guess," he muttered, "what do you think?"

"It looks okay to me," she said walking a few feet out onto the bridge and timidly jumping up and down, "it feels sturdy enough."

"Okay, let's try it," he shouted over the noise of the river.

"God, I'm drenched," his mother laughed tiredly as they got back into the car, "I can't wait to get to the cabin and get a fire going."

"Well, here goes," Wayne said, putting the car into gear and slowly easing it out onto the bridge.

The bridge seemed to be holding its own as they slowly inched across it. The bridge was at least fifty feet across, but it took them two or three minutes to creep three-quarters of the way across it.

Then, all at once, without warning, they felt the bridge wobble and shift under them.

"Oh, God," Krista screamed "It's collapsing."

As Wayne felt the first sickening lurch, he instantly slammed the accelerator to the floor. For one long, terrifying moment, it felt like the car and the bridge were both going to crash into the water below. But at the last moment, the tires grabbed and shot the car toward the other side of the river and safety.

Neither of them could speak as the car roared across the final few feet toward the shore. Then, just as the front wheels touched solid ground, they felt the back end of the car stagger and slip sideways even more. Time seemed to stop. Holding their breath, they prayed until the car finally bounded off the bridge. Just as the back tires cleared the bridge, the bridge went crashing down into the water behind them. Lady Luck had been riding with them.

Wayne slammed on the brakes, trying to keep the car from skidding off the road and into the mud. After skidding several feet, the car finally stopped only inches from the soft, treachery of the road's shoulder.

Wayne sat unmoving, his hands digging into the steering wheel for several moments. Finally, he looked over at his mother. She was white as a sheet as she sat staring out into the rain pouring down on the hood of the car. At last she turned and looked over at him, smiling weakly.

"My, God, that was close," his mother sighed.

"You can say that again," he said.

After a few minutes, his hands had stopped shaking enough for him to open the car door. Pushing it open, he stepped out into the pouring rain once again. Closing the door, he saw his mother step out of the car on the other side.

Both of them wobbled back over to where only moments earlier the bridge had stood. Now there was nothing but a few broken, shattered pilings jutting up out of the cold, swirling water below. The twisted, broken supports were the only evidence that the bridge had once stood there.

"Another five seconds and we'd be at the bottom of the river," he groaned, feeling his legs almost buckle under him, "God, that was close."

Neither of them spoke for several moments as they stared down into the dark, muddy water rushing past them.

"Uh-oh, here comes Tony and Marie," his mother suddenly blurted out.

"Go get your cel phone and call them, quick," Wayne yelled as he started waving his arms frantically, trying to get them to stop them before they drove off into the river.

Krista turned and dashed through the rain to the car. Flinging the door open, she dove inside. Tearing open her purse, she jammed her hand inside and pulled out her phone. Quickly jabbing at the keys, she lifted it to her ear.

"Come on, Damn it, answer it," she muttered, staring out at the other car as it slowly approached the opposite side of the river.

"Yeah, is this Kim," her sister finally said.

"Yes. Thank God you answered. The bridge is out."

"Yeah, we saw Wayne waving his arms and slowed down."

No one spoke for several moments as they all watched Wayne wearily trudge back to his car.

"Well, now what?" he asked, sliding in under the steering wheel.

"I don't know," she mumbled, trying to think what to do.

It was obvious that Tony, Kim, and Marie were not going to cross the river any time soon. They could turn around and go back to Emoryville and spend the night. Even though Krista was still nursing Marie, she had packed plenty of formula so that wouldn't be a problem for the immediate future. But with the bridge down and it still raining, she didn't know how long she would be separated from her baby. She and Wayne had all the food, so they could go on up to the cabin and stay there until someone figured a way to get them back across the river.

She discussed their alternatives with Tony for several minutes. Since it was already one o'clock in the afternoon, he finally agreed that he, Kim, and Marie would return to Emoryville and spend the night there. He would check in with the Sheriff and let him know they were stranded. He would get back with her later and let her know what kind of plan he and the Sheriff could come up with.

Closing her cel phone, she explained to Wayne what they had decided. Agreeing with her, Wayne looked into the rear view mirror. Both of them watched anxiously as Tony slowly, carefully backed away from the river. It seemed to take hours, but finally his father's car backed out onto the highway and disappeared into the torrential rain.

"Well, Lone Ranger, I guess we are on our own," Krista grinned tensely.

"I guess, so, Tonto," he replied, slowly shifting into low and letting out on the clutch pedal.

At last they stopped in front of the cabin and both sat watching the rain beat down on the hood of his car. The drive to the cabin had seemed to take hours, but Wayne hadn't gotten above five miles an hour.

As they stared out into the downpour, it seemed like the rain was getting even heavier instead of letting up.

"Do you know how long a cubic is?" Wayne laughed wearily.

"Nope, but we may need to learn if it keeps up like this much longer," his mother replied.

"Well, I sure don't want to have to start looking animals by the pair," he grinned.

"I don't know," she sighed, "but I have a pair that are beginning to ache."

"Pardon?" he blushed, not believing what he had heard.

"Don't be such a prude," she chided him good-naturedly, "it's been almost five hours since I nursed Marie and my breasts are getting a little full and sore."

"MOTHER," he sputtered, turning bright red under all the water coating his face, "you're embarrassing me."

"Okay, Mr. Prude," she laughed, opening her door, "let's get this car unloaded."

Wayne stepped out into the rain, grateful for anything that would hide his crimson face. He couldn't believe his mother had said what she did. After all, it was his mother and he hadn't been prepared for her remark. Stopping, for a moment, he stood in the pouring rain thinking about her breasts. The thought of her breasts, big and swollen, full of mother's milk sent a bolt of excitement tearing into his brain. Shuddering, he looked up and let the cold wetness of the rain splash into his face, hoping it would wash away his impure thoughts.

At last, he looked and saw his mother impatiently standing by the rear of the car. Shamefully, he rushed around and threw open the trunk. They both grabbed as much as they could and hurried over to the cabin. He deposited his load on the porch and went back to the car while his mother unlocked the cabin.

After the first load, he had made his mother stay inside while he trudged back and forth unloading the car. It took him thirty minutes in the driving rain to off-load all of the stuff they had brought, but at least it kept his mind off what his mother had said for a little while.

As he unloaded, his mother would sort it in appropriate piles. When he made the last trip inside, he closed the door behind him and dropped the last things on the table.

"Here, here is your suitcase," his mother told him handing him his bag, "you hurry up and change into something dry before you catch your death of cold. Then you can start a fire while I change."

He kicked off his muddy shoes and plodded wetly into the single bathroom in the cabin. Closing the door behind him, he quickly stripped down and toweled off the rainwater. He had been so wet, it felt like he had just taken a frigid shower. Looking at himself in the mirror, he thoughts sudden went back to his mother. He wondered what she would look like naked. Blushing with shame, he could stop his cock from starting to swell. Angry at himself for thinking such thoughts, he dried his hair and pulled out a pair of loose shorts and a sweater. A weird combination, he thought, but after he got the fire going, he knew how warm the small cabin would be.

The cabin only had four real rooms. Two bedrooms, a bathroom and a combination den, kitchen, living room. The big rock fireplace would have the whole cabin warm in little more than an hour, if he remembered correctly.

Stepping out of the bathroom, he saw that his mother was waiting impatiently for him to finish.

"It's about time," she remarked, striding purposefully toward the bathroom. "I thought you had died in there."

"You look like a drowned rat," he laughed as she walked by him her hair plastered to her head wetly.

Drenched and bedraggled from wading around in the rain all day, she was still cute. Cute. The word seemed to be made for her, he thought, as he went about starting the fire. Yes, she was pretty, but not a raving beauty. Cute, yes, that was her. But very cute. And her figure, he blushed just thinking about it. Her body looked great for her age. He had had plenty of opportunity to watch her during the summer as she lounged around the pool in her swim suit. But that was before she became pregnant with Marie. He hadn't actually seen her figure displayed in a swimsuit since Marie had been born, so he really didn't know what she looked like now.

Then, scolding himself for thinking about his mother in such a way, he set about getting the fire going.

He could hear the shower running as he struggled to start the fire. Wondering what she looked like, he thought about sneaking over and peeking through the keyhole. Scolding himself for thinking such a thought, he went back to starting the fire.

Thankfully, he and his dad had brought in a week's supply of wood the last time they had been at the cabin. If they hadn't, he would never have gotten a fire going. As he tried, tiny tendrils of flame finally began to lick at the wood and soon the fire was blazing away. Squatting in front of the fire, he poked at it as his thoughts returned to his mother. He had heard the other boy's talking about pregnant women and women with babies at school. They had said that their breasts got gigantic and all full of milk and stuff. They even said that if a woman didn't have a baby to suck on her tits, they would get painful and have all kinds of problems. Wayne had never really thought of his mother like that until he saw her nursing Marie one day. Then he found it embarrassing to hear the boys talking about women that way. But, in spite of himself, he found himself trying to sneak another peek of his mother's breasts. He had seen them once and it had scared him. He thought that they would just be bigger and he wasn't prepared for their size and whiteness. Ashamed that he was thinking about her, he suddenly found himself hard. Blushing, he quickly stood up and started to straighten himself.

Just as he grabbed his cock through his pants to reposition it, his mother stepped out of the bathroom. She was wearing a soft, pink bathrobe and drying her hair with a big, white towel.

Both of them stopped and stared at each other for several uncomfortable moments. Then, Wayne turned away from her and shoved his swollen maleness into a more comfortable position.

"Are you okay?" his mother asked, strolling toward him with her arms above her head drying her hair.

"Uh, Yeah, uh, sure," he muttered, looking back at her.

As she padded across the room toward him in her bare feet, he couldn't keep himself from letting his eyes dip down to her jutting breasts. In his inflamed state, her breasts seemed to be huge as they swelled out under her soft, cotton bathrobe.

"Are you sure you're okay?" she smiled at him with a questioning look on her face, "You're face is fire-engine red."

"Yeah, uh, I guess it is just the fire," he mumbled, "I was too close."

"Oh," she said, stepping up beside him and dropping the towel to the floor.

She didn't say anything for several moments as she stood beside him warming her hands. He was afraid to move and stood waiting anxiously. As he waited, he couldn't keep from glancing back down at the swell of her breasts under the thick, fleecy bathrobe. Was she naked underneath it, he wondered and felt his penis twitch again.

"Why don't you get us a glass of wine," she finally said, turning and facing him. "We can have a little before dinner to celebrate our escape from drowning."

"Uh, Sure, Good idea," he blurted out, glad for any chance to move away from her.

"I didn't get a chance to thank you for you what you did this afternoon," she said softly, leaning over and giving him a soft, loving kiss on the cheek. "You probably saved our lives."

"Awww Mom," he said modestly as his face reddened once again.

Self-consciously, he stumbled back away from her.

"Really," she smiled at him, "we would probably have been swept to our deaths if you hadn't reacted so quickly."

"Anybody would have done the same thing," he said, hoping she wouldn't notice the bulge in his shorts as he hurried over to the cabinet.

He found several bottles of wine in the cabinet and took one down. As he was awkwardly struggling to open it, he secretly watched his mother out of the corner of his eye. She was leaning over, letting the fire dry her soft, short curly brown hair. As he watched, her robe fell open just enough to give him a view of one, big, bare breast . So she was naked underneath it, he thought to himself as his penis lurched again and he nearly dropped the wine bottle.

"Are you having a hard time?" she asked from across the room.

"Uh, no, it, the, cork, is, uh, just a little stiff," he muttered, wondering if her pun had been by accident.

"Need some help, Hon," she asked him, turning slightly so that her robe ballooned open ever wider.

"Uh, No, uh, Mom," he gulped, trying to keep his eyes glued on her big, swollen breast and uncork the bottle both at the same time.

He could see almost all of her big, white breast all the way down to the ring of dark, mysterious flesh surrounding her nipple. Straining to see more, he couldn't quite make out her nipple.

"I sure am getting thirsty," she said at last.

Tearing his eyes away from her breast, he looked up to see that she had been watching him. He blushed almost purple as he realized that she had known he was watching and did nothing to stop him.

"Do you find my breasts interesting?" she said, finally raising up and pulling her robe together.

"MOTHER," he groaned, his mind in a turmoil of confusion.

"Well, you were looking at them, weren't you?"

He couldn't speak. Shamed and humiliated beyond belief, he couldn't find any words to express his mortification.

She didn't say anything else for several moments.

His hands were shaking so badly, it took him forever to fill the glasses with wine. Still blushing brightly, he slowly stumbled back over to his mother. Wine dribbled and ran down the glass as he handed it to her with his trembling hand.

"It's okay," she smiled softly, reaching out and taking his hand in hers to stop the shaking.

He didn't know what to say or do. She finally peeled his frozen fingers from around the glass and took it from him. Smiling at him warmly, she slowly took a long sip of her wine.

Suddenly coming to life, Wayne took a drink from his glass, almost emptying it in his first gulp.

"My, you were thirsty, too" she laughed warmly.

"I sure was," he blurted out, finishing his drink.

Using his empty glass as an excuse to leave her presence once again, he walked back over to the bottle.

Refilling his glass, he turned and saw that his mother was sitting on the couch in front of the fire. She had her long, lovely legs curled up under her and she was smiling warmly at him.

"Come on over here and sit down by me," she smiled at him, patting the couch by her.

"Uh, uh, okay," he mumbled, tripping and nearly falling as he started toward her.

"Bring the bottle with you," she told him.

Stopping, he went back and got the bottle. Carrying it with him, he walked over and sat down on the couch next to his mother. The air was filled with the clean, fresh fragrance of her soap as both of them sat staring into the fire. Time passed slowly as they made small talk and finished the bottle of wine.

"Why don't you lay your head in my lap and take a nap like you used to do when you were younger?" she finally asked him.

"Uh, uh, okay," he said, setting his empty glass down on the floor.

Maneuvering around on the couch, he gently lowered his head down onto the softness of her lap. The clean, sweet bouquet of her freshly washed body filled his nostrils and brought back fond memories of his youth as he lay looking up at her. He saw her smile warmly as she slowly ran her fingers through his hair. Her breasts, the source of his earlier embarrassment were now jutting out only inches above his face. Only the thick, fleecy covering of terry cloth hid them from his eyes.

Drinking in her pleasant scent, he slowly closed his eyes. Listening to the sound of rain splashing against the windows, he found himself getting drowsy. The dull roar of the continuous rain was broken occasionally when one of the logs in the fire place would crack and pop. Relaxed by the wine, the fire, the rain and the almost intoxicating nearness of his mother, he felt himself slowly drifting off into sleep.

Wayne didn't know how long he had been asleep, but he could still hear the rain beating against the side of the house as he slowly floated back to consciousness. Letting himself awaken slowly, he suddenly realized that his cheek was wet. Had the roof sprang a leak, he wondered. It wouldn't surprise him as hard as it was raining. Slowly, he opened his eyes and found himself staring up at his mother's bare breast. Stunned, he saw that his mother's robe had somehow fallen open baring her breast. Not able to believe his eyes, he saw that her big, bulging nipple was brushing against his cheek. Then he saw a tiny trickle of white juice leaking out of the swollen pap. Staring at the distended pink knob of flesh, he watched in fascination as the little stream of mother's milk continued to seep out and run down the soft, curving underside of his mother's beautiful breast.

Almost immediately, he felt his cock swell to aching hardness as he gawked at her breast with utter fascination. Afraid to move, he basked in the sheer debauchery of the moment. At last, he tore his eyes from her breast and saw that she had apparently fallen to sleep, too. Her head had fallen over and she now slept with her cheek resting on her shoulder. Quickly looking back down to her breast, he drank in the captivating view of bared breast. He had forgotten how pale and white her breast was when he had see it earlier. But now that he was so close to it, he could even see the delicate, blue veins of blood under the transparent skin covering her breast.

His quest was over. The prize was now before him, openly displayed for his voyeuristic depravity. He watched it as it slowly rose and fell each time his mother took a breath. What would it be like to suck on the hard, puffiness of her nipple, he wondered perversely. No, he couldn't do that, he thought. That would be too much. What would his mother say if she woke and found him sucking on her breast? She would probably kill him. Staring up at the bright pink nipple, he couldn't stop himself from slowly turning his head toward her. As he did, the hard, rubbery knob slid across his cheek and his lips moved ever closer to the forbidden fruit. At last, the hard puffiness of her big, bloated nipple touched his lip.

Then as a tiny trickle of his mother's thin, white milk trickled down onto his lips, he became so excited, he was about to cum. He had never felt such excitement. His whole body was throbbing with electricity as he slowly opened his mouth. As his lips parted, her distended, puffy nipple slipped between his lips. He didn't move for several moments, but at last he gently sucked on her nipple.

For a moment, nothing happened. Then he saw his mother's eyes flicker open. Terrified of what she would do, he lay as still as he could. Her eyes looked out aimlessly for a moment and then suddenly swept down to his face. He didn't know what to do. Time stopped as they stared into each other's eyes for the longest time.

Finally, she moved ever so slowly, reaching down and cupping his head her arms, pulled him toward her, forcing her nipple farther into his mouth.

"Yes, please," she whispered, pressing his face into the soft, yielding flesh of her swollen breast. "Nurse and make my breasts stop aching."

Wayne was stunned and did nothing for a moment. Then realizing that she wanted him to nurse, he slowly started sucking on the great, swollen pap.

As he began to suck, he was distressed as the bloated nipple grudgingly gave up a thin, watery fluid for several moments. Thinking there would be more milk, he wondered what he was doing wrong. Then, as he began sucking harder, he was alarmed when milk suddenly began to pour from the nipple. Seeing his mother smile down at him approvingly, he began to suck harder as the thickening sweetness of her milk began to gush into his mouth. Somewhere deep in his memory banks, the delicate, sweet, sugary flavor of her milk triggered forgotten memories of his childhood. He was now a tiny baby, sucking at her breasts as her milk now poured into his mouth. But even though his mind had reverted to infancy, his maturing body was alive with excitement. Swallowing as fast as he could, he still couldn't keep up with the flow and some of the frothy, white milk leaked out of his mouth and dripped down his chin. Some innate primal force was guiding him now as he pushed his face into her breast with soft insistence. As he sucked, he could feel the heaviness of her breast pushing back against his mouth. He couldn't get enough of her sweet, precious cream as it poured from her breast. Wanting more and more, he unconsciously raised his hand up to her breast. Wrapping his hand around the jutting fullness of his mother's breast, he softly, but firmly began to milk her.

"Oh, yes, Baby, take all of Mommy's milk and make it stop hurting," she murmured, pressing his face into her breast even harder.

As he sucked, he could feel the swelling of her breast slowly diminishing and her body begin to relax. After several minutes, he was gravely disappointed when the flow of milk slowed to a trickle and then stop. Downcast that her breast was empty and there was now no reason for him to continue sucking on her breast , he felt his mother shift her body and suddenly her nipple popped out of his sucking mouth. Like a child without a pacifier, his lips continued to move, searching for her breast. Then, weak from the earlier adrenaline rush, he watched in amazed wonderment as his mother opened her robe and lifted her other beautiful, swollen breast out. Turning slightly, his mother lowered the big, round softness of her breast with its glistening pink cup down to his lips. It was like giving a drink to a drowning man as she slowly lowered the large, swollen nipple down to his lips. Just as before, when he started sucking on it, it took several moments before her rich, thick milk to begin to flow freely. But, at last when her milk did start to flow again, it quickly filled his mouth to overflowing once again. Hungrily, he pulled at the rubbery nipple with his lips and mouth sucking more and more of the pleasing sweetness of her foamy milk into his mouth.

"Oh, Yes, My, Baby," she murmured as he continued to suckle her.

Wayne's swollen cock was throbbing with such fire pain, he knew that he couldn't keep from cumming much longer. He had never been so hard. It was like having a knife shoved into his cock as it pulsated with excitement. He had never been so aroused by anything in his whole life.

As he sucked and suck, he was once again disappointed when the flow of milk begin to decrease. Afraid that his mother would take her breast away from him when it stopped giving milk, he wondered what he could do to postpone the inevitable. As he feverishly tried to think of a way to keep sucking on her breast, he gently ran his tongue over the lactating nipple and felt his mother's body stiffen in response. Surprised by his mother's reaction, he stopped sucking so hard and began to tease the big, swollen nipple with his tongue. Less and less milk flowed out, but his tongue became more and more insistent as he tickled and teased the bulging nipple.

"Mmmmmm, Babbbyyyyy," she sighed as her whole body relaxed.

As Wayne played with her nipple, he felt her legs underneath his head slowly part. Then, he was stunned when he felt his mother's pelvis tilt and gently press up against the back of his head. Was she becoming excited, he wondered as he felt his cock lurch perilously close to an eruption.

Tweaking and toying with her nipple, Wayne could no longer taste the intoxicating sweetness of his mother's milk. Even though the flow of milk had completely stopped, his mother made no move to stop him. She must be enjoying what he was doing, he thought. The very idea that she would let him play with her nipple without nursing stunned him. Shocked, he eagerly renewed his assault on her ripe, bloated nipple.

As he played with her nipple, he heard her make soft, little mewing sounds. Excited even more, he continued to pull and nip at her bloated pap as he massaged and kneaded the soft flesh of her breast with his hands.

While he had initially thought that sucking her breast and drinking her milk was the most thrilling thing he had ever done, this was even more exciting. Thinking about what he was doing sent emotions flowing through his body that were almost overpowering. He was actually playing with his mother's big, beautiful breasts and she was not going to stop him.

The soft, insistent pressure of her groin against the back of his head was growing harder and harder the longer he kept teasing her nipple. Then without warning, he felt his mother's hand drop from the back of the couch down to his stomach. He didn't know if it was an accident or if she had done it on purpose, but her hand was now resting only inches from his throbbing, aching cock.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.