The Tough Get Coming - Cover

The Tough Get Coming

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Gwen and her mother were so hot from their frustrated first Sapphic contact and Carol's erotic tale that the front door of the house was hardly shut behind them before they were frantically tearing at each other's clothing, leaving a trail of garments into her parents' bedroom.

Carol watched her beautiful daughter climb into the bed, a bed used to the lovemaking of husband and wife, but now to serve the hot lesbian urges of the incestuous mother and daughter. Her eyes swept over Gwen, taking in the young, thrusting breasts eager to be sucked and caressed. Gwen lay back on the sheets and spread her legs, slipping one hand down to fluff the softly curling blonde hair that framed her wetly pink cunt lips.

As she lowered herself to the large bed, Carol's tongue flicked across the fullness of her lower lip in lewd anticipation of once more feasting on her daughter's creamy snatch. She climbed onto the bed, her slender fingers reaching out to caress Gwen's tits, causing the young girl to close her eyes and moan in joyful lust. "Oh, Mom, Mom..." she sighed over and over.

Gwen had never considered having sex with another woman, but after that first earth-moving orgasm she'd experienced from her mother's talented tongue, she knew she was hooked. She arched her body up to the gentle touch of her mother, skillful fingers kneading her firm breasts, bringing her nipples up hard and aroused, then sliding down over her trembling stomach and finally sliding over her dripping box.

"Oh, yes!! Do me again!" Gwen murmured as Carol pulled her luscious daughter's thighs farther apart and climbed between them, crushing their cunts tightly together. She felt her mother's massive tits press hotly into her own full, aching breasts, their nipples rubbing together erotically.

"You're so beautiful, baby," Carol whispered into her daughter's ear. She raised her head, her dark green eyes gazing down hotly into Gwen's blue ones. "I'm going to make love to you like no man has ever made love to you before!"

Gwen's entire body shivered in lewd anticipation at hearing her mother make such a lascivious statement. She lay absolutely still as Carol slowly began to rub her hot lips over the girl's tender body. Her pink tongue was like a cool, wet fire as she lashed it over every inch of Gwen's excited flesh. Gwen felt every nerve-ending in her body tingling with just the light touch of her mother's lips and hair over her smooth flesh. What had been frenzied, forceful lust in the close confines of the dressing room was now almost torturously slow, sensual lovemaking. In fact, Gwen suddenly realized that something she had once heard really was true. Only a woman really knew how to make love to another woman, knew all the places to touch and stroke instinctively to bring a lusty female to orgasmic heights. And that was exactly what her mother was doing to her with all the talent at her command.

Carol had now worked her way down Gwen's twisting torso, leaving a trail of kisses and the wetness of her tongue on both tits and over trembling stomach. She heard Gwen moan low in her throat and spread her legs wider as Carol neared her goal. "Oh, darling," Carol sighed as she bent over the girl, moving her face in so that she was only inches from Gwen's steamy wet twat. "You're so pretty here, darling. So yummy."

With a gentle touch, Carol opened the flushed lips of her daughter's honey-sweet cunt, the beautiful slot surrounded by curly blonde hairs that proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Gwen was a natural blonde, even if she was about to engage in what some people might consider to be an unnatural act!

Holding the gleaming-wet pussy lips open, Carol let her warm breath gently blow over Gwen's cunt as she bent her head lower, letting her pink tongue-tip move moistly and softly up and down the sensitive inner flesh of her trembling thighs. The contact caused the young girl to buck her hips upward ecstatically, eager to feel the direct touch of her mother's talented lips on her aching cunt again. "Oh, please, suck me, Mom! Eat my pussy again!!"

"No hurry, baby-girl," Carol whispered. "I want this to be so good for you that you'll want us to do it again and again!" She nuzzled her cheek into her daughter's groin, keeping the cunt lips spread and smearing her cheek with the wet juices now oozing from the hot cleft.

Raising her head, she kept her face only an inch above her daughter's cunt, tracing the lips and folds of Gwen's pussy with the tip of her finger before pressing her mouth down again for a quick erotic kiss.

Blowing her warm breath across the delicate furrow of her cunt, Carol giggled as Gwen writhed and moaned, raising her hips up at every gentle touch, eager for still more. Carol could smell the rich aroma of Gwen's cunt juices as her pussy got wetter and wetter with arousal, and see the glistening droplets oozing from the moistened entrance. With a sudden movement she stopped her teasing caresses and dived forward, fastening her soft lips tightly to the young girl's dripping twat and sucking hungrily, even as she sent her long tongue sweeping up the length of the quivering pussy-slit. She was instantly rewarded by feeling her daughter's smooth, hot thighs closing around her head and Gwen's hands pulling her more tightly into her seething cunt.

"Oh, oh yes, YES!!" Gwen cried, rocking her head back and forth on the pillows, her eyes shut tightly, her entire being concentrating on the incredible pleasure centered on her steamy twat hole. She was bucking her hips upward to meet every touch of her mother's lesbian tongue-fucking, twisting her body eagerly about in a spasm of pleasure. Carol slurped and sucked at the blonde cunt as though she'd been starving for pussy juice for weeks. With practiced moves she found the spots and motions that would send the sensual young lady into still-higher areas of sexual ecstasy.

With her face pushed into her daughter's box and her mouth working hungrily, she released her hold on Gwen's twat lips and slid her hands up the depraved girl's torso to grab her heaving, tossing breasts. Even as she munched and licked with greater frenzy on the juicing pussy, Carol grasped her daughter's fat nipples between pussy-juice-slickened thumbs and forefingers and began rolling them around and around, adding further stimulation to the girl's lust-wracked body.

"That's incredible, Mom!" Gwen sighed in helpless surrender to this total sexual assault on her young body. The way her mother was kissing and licking and sucking her pussy, her hands roaming all over her flesh, it was far better than she had ever experienced before.

Carol kept up her oral assault of the now wantonly shivering girl, using her whole face, mouth, tongue and nose to stimulate her daughter's lurching twat. With her longer experience at bi- love, she was able to judge perfectly the level of Gwen's mounting passions. She could feel the girl's stomach muscles rolling under her hands, and the sharp gasps of pleasure she heard told her that Gwen had almost reached the point of no return.

Lifting her lust-contorted, juice-slickened face, Carol slid two digits deep into her daughter's spasming snatch and grinned up at Gwen's sweat-streaked face. "I think it's time we learned just what you can do as well, baby-doll," she said with a licentious grin on her sex-sauce-smeared lips. "You do want to lick my pussy, too, don't you, Gwen?"

"Oh yes, yes!!" Gwen mumbled through a haze of sexual pleasure, still ramming her hips up to feel her mother's fingers deep in her hot twat. "Let's eat each other at the same time! I want to taste your pussy while you make me come!!"

With a grace born of long practice, Carol raised herself up and swung her body around over Gwen, still keeping her fingers pistoning in and out of her juicy cunt slot, wriggling around on the wrinkled sheets until she was straddling Gwen's head with her legs. Rocking slightly back and forth on her knees, she looked down past her heavily swinging tits to see Gwen staring up, her tongue licking back and forth across her lips, eyes wide and eagerly watching her mother's gleaming twat descending delectably toward her.

Gwen watched with hungry anticipation as her mother lowered her pussy with its frizzy blonde hair toward her waiting mouth. The heady aroma of Carol's pussy filled her nostrils, and with a lustful sigh she reached up and pulled the thrusting globes of her mother's buttocks downward. Gwen had never been so close to another woman's cunt before, and she watched fascinated as it moved closer and closer. Her mother's pussy lips were spreading wide, revealing the pale pink inner flesh, gleaming with the wetness oozing there. Gwen raised her head, mouth open and tongue out in anticipation. When Carol, still looking down, saw the obvious desire her daughter had for her cunt, she abruptly thrust her pelvis downward, cramming her pulsing hole to Gwen's eagerly awaiting mouth.

Gwen was surprised for only a second at the sudden contact, but the overpowering feel, taste and smell of pure womanhood quickly had her urgently spearing the hot tip of her tongue as far up into her mother's lust-swollen pussy as she could, trying to lick and suck the woman to an earth-shattering orgasm.

"Oh!! MMMMMMMMMM!!!" Gwen purred deep in her throat as, for the first time in her life, she feasted on the tangy sweetness of another female's cunt. She snaked her long tongue far into the exposed pussy folds, then let just the tip slide through her mother's quivering vaginal channel until she found the erected nubbin of her clit. Knowing how she always reacted to a man's touch on that hot button, Gwen sucked her mother's erect clit into her mouth and began nursing it, sucking as though it was a tiny prick she was trying to get to come in her mouth.

"Oh!! OH, YES!! DO ME BABY!!! SUCK MY CLITTY!!" Carol yelled in pleasure, both from the fabulous feelings the hot lips sucking on her clit gave her and also in the knowledge that she had turned her own daughter on so completely to the joys of female sex. With her whole body shaking, she lowered her own head back down between her daughter's thrashing legs and resumed her sucking, slurping attack on the juicy cunt there, mashing her face into the blonde curls and sending her own tongue searching in the juicy folds of Gwen's clit.

And all the while Gwen kept sucking and sucking on her mother's twat, rocketing the older woman into a frenzy of delight. Gwen could hardly believe how good it tasted to eat pussy! It was totally different from going down on a cock, yet both had the heady, meaty taste of pure sexual abandonment, and she found she really didn't care which she had, all sex was wonderful! She thrilled at the response she was getting from her mother as the wanton older woman jerked about and ground her hot cunt downward in frantic response to every lashing stroke of Gwen's tongue or each hot contact of her sucking lips. Gwen lapped hungrily at the thickly flowing creams oozing from her mother's pussy, lapping like a contented kitten at the tangy sex food.

The two women flipped and rolled wildly about on the bed, locked together with twin lapping mouths glued in deep lesbian soul-kisses to twin blonde-furred cunts. Gasping, sucking and licking, they were almost savagely devouring each other's sweating body, both so close to peaking in climax that all gentle lovemaking had gone, replaced by animalistic striving for release. As Gwen huffed and slurped up into her mother's trembling pussy, sucking and licking at the pink flesh, Carol returned the action by burying her face in the sticky creaminess of Gwen's slit, her white teeth lightly clamped onto the girl's clit, her lips holding tightly as she sucked for all she was worth. Their hands slid all over one another's figure, slipping about in the squirming mass of sweat-covered female flesh, grasping tits, stomachs, buttocks and legs, but never releasing their oral holds on their delicious cunts.

With her greater experience, Carol held back her own release, concentrating on bringing her daughter to a colossal climax. She brought her hands up to cup Gwen's shaking buttocks and pull her cunt up harder into her mouth, her tongue lashing deeply into her pussy hole, then out along the pouty lips and around the screamingly aroused clit, and back into the dripping slot. And then Gwen's entire body started to tremble wildly under her, and the young girl's twat was crammed up to her mother's hungry, slurping mouth.

"OH! Uh-uh-UHHHHHH!" Gwen moaned and sobbed into her mother's snatch as her own orgasm swept over her, a totally fulfilling climax brought on by the lustful lesbian kisses of her own mother!!

As Gwen's spasming pussy oozed forth its final sweet fluids into her sucking mouth, Carol let her own body have its way and her own final climactic release wracked her body, spilling thick droplets of her own pussy juice down her cuntal channel and into her daughter's greedily slurping mouth. Gwen thrust her face up into her mother's jerking box, smearing the hot juices all over her face and lashing out with her tongue, trying to be everywhere at once.

With her beautiful face still buried deep in Gwen's pussy, Carol came down slowly from her climax, still sending her wet tongue lashing into her daughter's spasming snatch, licking up every glistening drop she could get. She felt contented to just lie in the afterglow of their first full lesbian love session, but she could feel Gwen's mouth already starting to work back eagerly on her twat.

"Oh, Mom!" Gwen sighed breathlessly between planting wet kisses on her mother's dripping twat meat. "That was fabulous!! I haven't come that heavy in a long time. Let's do it some more!"

Carol laughed and rolled off Gwen's body and onto her back beside the girl, giggling at her daughter's cry of disappointment as she pulled her luscious cunt from the girl's eager mouth. "I'm too tired to stay up like this much longer, baby-doll," she laughed, stretching leg muscles that had started to cramp from trying to support her over the pussy-sucking girl. "If you still want to try some more female lovemaking, let's do something a little different."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.