The Tough Get Coming - Cover

The Tough Get Coming

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

In the car on the way home - packages in back containing the two nightgowns, the tears carefully hidden when purchased - Gwen was overcome with curiosity to find out how her mother had been first turned-on to lesbian lovemaking.

"It wasn't that long ago, Gwen," her mother grinned, dropping one hand from the wheel to momentarily run it over her daughter's exposed thigh.

"Who was it who... well, who turned you on?" Gwen asked, her eyes open wide.

"Eileen Linke," Carol said with a smile.

"Eileen?" Gwen gasped. "You mean our next-door neighbor? But... but she's been married for years - she has three kids!"

Carol threw back her head and laughed loudly at her daughter's reaction. She turned and smiled, "If you'll think about it for a second, that has very little to do with it, baby- doll!"

"What? I... oh, yeah..." Gwen suddenly realized what her mother meant and blushed in embarrassment.

"I'm not a lesbian, Gwen," her mother continued. "And I don't think you're one, either. Since Eileen introduced me to sex with a woman I've enjoyed making it with women as much as with men, but I don't think any more so. I'm a bi-sexual honey - I love everyone!"

"Yeah," Gwen said again, thinking back to the first night when she'd watched her parents making such passionate love.

"But how did it happen that first time, Mom?" she pressed on, eager for all the details so she could compare them to her own experience.

"Well, for a couple of months before we actually did anything, I noticed that Eileen was inviting me over more and more often during the day when both our husbands were at work and all the kids at school."

"At first I took it as just friendly neighborliness. We'd drink coffee and talk, or watch the soaps together in the afternoon."

"Eileen always seemed to be wearing next to nothing - shorty robes with nothing underneath, or tiny bikinis, things like that. She said she always felt freer with less clothes on, said she figured she was a closet nudist or something.

"You know that she has a beautiful body, and after a few weeks I found myself starting to watch her as she moved, admiring the turn of her legs, or the swell of her breasts. At first, I thought it was just the attraction I've always had to beautiful women, sort of an I-wish-I-looked-like-that type of attitude."

"Eileen found all sorts of ways to brush against me whenever we were together, or to grasp my arm or leg when we were talking on the sofa. It always seemed perfectly innocent at the time, so I figured she was just one of those overly demonstrative people who are always touching you when they talk to make their point."

"Then I noticed that I was touching her back more than I normally do. This was all happening over a long time, and I never really thought too much of it at the time. It was only looking back later that I could see the pattern in everything that was happening."

"After a while I took to wearing as little as I could during our daily visits, at Eileen's insistence. She never came right out front with her feelings about me beyond friendship, but her touches were more lingering, often turning into caresses. And I found I was really enjoying it. I knew about lesbianism, but I didn't honestly think of either one of us in those terms. I was probably subconsciously holding back my feelings about her, so it all just seemed like harmless flirtation."

"Then one day when I went over after lunch as usual and knocked at the back door, I waited for a bit but there was no answer. When she didn't come to the door, I opened it and went inside. I thought she might have been somewhere else in the house and just hadn't heard me knocking. I called her name again, and this time heard a reply."

"'Carol honey, is that you?' It sounded like she was upstairs, so I headed for the back stairway. Believe me, my heart was pounding like crazy now. I kept thinking suddenly of all those little hints she had been dropping about how attracted she was to me, and at that moment I couldn't have sworn that the feeling wasn't mutual. Somehow I just felt as if things were all coming to a peak that day."

"I'm in the bathroom; come on in." I heard her again when I got to the second floor. With my heart threatening to burst out of my chest, I opened the bathroom door and went inside."

"I was shocked into standing like a statue, just staring at her. I had honestly thought she might be in there just cleaning up, or fixing her laundry. But she was stark-naked, stretched wide and invitingly in the bathtub. My mouth suddenly felt dry, but my panties were getting soaked when my pussy started creaming."

"Eileen has a fabulous body. She had her hair piled up on her head to keep it dry, and her whole tanned, slender body was gleaming, half-covered with water. She has small breasts, but perfectly round little globes, with nipples that pointed up and out erotically. She kept shifting her legs back and forth slightly, splashing the water and pulling my attention down to her submerged pussy."

"While I watched, she arched her back, raising her ass off the bottom of the tub and bringing that beautiful cunt up to the surface. Water streamed off her dark pubic hairs, gleaming and glittering in the light, her flushed twat lips red and spread wide-open in arousal. She was absolutely incredible, and I was totally turned on. Not even thinking of the right or wrong of it, just completely aroused by this sensual woman blatantly displaying her body in front of me."

Gwen was now getting turned-on as well as she listened to her mother's erotic tale. She had met Eileen a number of times, but had never known what a raging sensualist the woman was beneath her public mask of the perfect wife and neighbor.

"Anyway, I just stood there, my mouth open slightly, staring at her. She smiled at me real sweetly, then picked up a scrub brush and gestured at me with it."

"'Would you like to scrub my back for me, Carol?' she asked, moving up into a sitting position.

"I moved farther into the steamy bathroom and took the brush from her. She smiled at me again, then turned her face away, moving so her back was toward me. I started to slowly scrub her back with the brush, my eyes sweeping over her perfect skin, longing to touch her with my hands rather than the brush."

"I don't know where I got the nerve, but I sat the brush down on the bathroom floor and took the soap in my hands, lathering it all over her smooth back. I could feel her shiver as I touched her, running my fingers through the slick bubbles, warm flesh to flesh."

"'You have very soft hands, Carol, ' she said softly, turning back around so that I had to reach around her side to rub her back. But even as I continued washing her, my eyes were now on her boobs, the bright-pink nipples standing up full and hard, and the firm mounds moving up and down more rapidly as her breathing got faster and faster."

"Then she reached up and gently pinched the tip of one of my tits through my blouse, just a light touch, but it sent chills racing through my entire body and made me gasp quietly. I looked down and saw the wet spot where she had touched me, and my nipple had puckered up and stood out hard against the wet fabric, boldly showing my arousal to her."

"I giggled a bit, and Eileen laughed, too, her eyes shining. We both knew then what was going to happen but felt no need to rush it, or end the delightful game we had started.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.