The Tough Get Coming - Cover

The Tough Get Coming

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

As they drove through the town, Gwen's mind was blazing with schemes to get into her father's pants, but none seemed to be right. She realized that, for all her long years of lusting after him, she'd never actually tried to figure out a way of reaching that goal. And now that what appeared to be a perfect opportunity had presented itself, she was suddenly afraid she would waste it. Looking out the car window she noticed they were just about to drive past the local porno theater, a large old-fashioned movie house that had turned to X-rated films to keep the profits coming in. Originally called the Congress Theatre, that name had taken on entirely new meanings with the switch to more adult-oriented films. Without even stopping to think about it, Gwen gestured toward the blazing marquee with the title, "The Neighbors Get Together," shining out boldly and said, "Have you ever gone to one of those kinds of movies, Daddy?"

Her father glanced nonchalantly in the direction she had pointed, then opened his eyes wider and looked over at her in surprise.

"A... a porno movie? Gwen, really now..." he began, moving into a scolding, fatherly voice.

"Oh, Daddy," Gwen chided. "Don't be like that. A bunch of girls wanted to see one last semester in school, but I chickened out and didn't go with them." That was stretching the truth quite a bit, as she had not only gone but had been one of the first to suggest it! "But I've been dying of curiosity ever since, and they wouldn't tell me anything about it."

She reached over and put one hand gently, almost imperceptibly, on his leg. "Daddy, won't you please take me there? I'd feel much safer going in knowing you were with me."

"Really now, Gwen honey!" he said, clearing his throat nervously, suddenly aware of the light pressure of her hand. "What... what would your mother think of that?"

"Oh, she doesn't have to know, Daddy! I'm just going crazy wondering what those movies are like. Please, please - let's go in! Just for a little while!" Here she had been worrying about how to get next to him when this porno house seemed to literally spring up out of nowhere. Getting him into a sexual situation like that would help things considerably.

Ken looked again at his beautiful daughter, twisted around in the seat to stare at him, her big blue eyes wide and pleading. What the hell, he thought.

"Okay, what the hell! You're old enough. And I guess, if you have to see one of these things, I'd rather you did it now than with some ham-handed young kid!"

"Allrrright!" Gwen squealed with delight, then scooted across the seat and threw her arms around her father. "Thanks, Daddy!"

It took only a few minutes to find a parking spot on a Sunday morning, then slip into the theater. Ken was a bit surprised at the high price for the tickets. It had been quite a few years since he had last gone to a porno movie. He grinned as he remembered that then they had been called "stag films." Proved how long it had been. He did notice that prices for couples were a bit less, but was still a bit embarrassed about walking with Gwen and made sure to get two full admissions.

They slipped through the darkened lobby and into the theater itself. Gwen's nose was assailed with heavy musky odors that set her heart to beating faster, and she stuck close to her father, her arm entwined with his as they both paused just inside the curtained doorway, letting their eyes grow accustomed to the darkness before looking for seats. The only light came from the film itself grinding away in full color on the wide screen.

"Oh, wow!" Gwen breathed, her fingers sinking deeper into her father's arm. Ken thought it was because of shock at the lewd couplings on the screen, but it was more a result of her increased excitement at the sight of a close-up, filling the huge screen, of a long, fantastically thick cock sluicing in and out of a widely stretched furry cunt, and the sounds of wet flesh smacking wet flesh filling the air in the theater. The scene changed as they watched to show the woman's face contorted in ecstasy, and her cries and gasps of pleasure drowned out the other sounds for a moment.

Ken was both embarrassed and turned-on at the same time, to have his daughter with him, and see her reacting in what he now saw was excitement to the wild fuck film playing before them. He quickly led the way down the aisle and slipped into a side seat, as far away from the few other patrons scattered about as he could get them. Gwen sank down into the seat next to him, her hand still gripping his arm tightly, her eyes wide-open and locked on the flickering image on the screen. Ken glanced at her out of the corner of his eyes and saw her beautiful face lit up from the film's glow, her eyes wide and shining, nostrils flaring as her breathing became more rapid, almost perfectly in time with the heavy fuck breath of the actress.

As the couple on screen came to a final churning, screaming climax, Gwen let her tensed muscles relax and she sank back into her seat. Her pussy was on fire now, the incredibly magnified sights and sounds of pure sex having inundated her brain and making her quiver from head to toe. She was almost painfully aware of her father's presence next to her, the object of all her secret passions and lusts. Glancing quickly at him to see him watching the screen, she felt a new tremor of lust rush up her spine. This is it, she thought excitedly. It's time for an all- or-nothing move!

Releasing her grip on his arm, she quickly let her hand slide down to rest on his thigh, lightly running her fingertips up and down on the cloth.

Ken wasn't even aware of her touch at first, but as her fingers grazed over his rapidly hardening cock, he felt a stab of sensation that made him drop his eyes down to his waist. Gwen had boldly laid her hand directly over the fat bulge in his jeans and was gently squeezing and stroking his cock through the material.

"Gwen! What are you... ?" he started to say in a croaking whisper, but as he turned to her he found himself looking into her eyes only inches from his face. Gwen had turned in her seat and leaned in toward him as her hand had slipped lower into his lap, and before he could say another word she had covered the space between them and planted her moist lips on his in a hard, passionate kiss.

Ken's mind reeled at the dual assault on his body. His own daughter was rubbing his cock and kissing him wide-mouthed.

On Gwen's own part, she could barely keep her whole body from trembling and throwing her out of the chair in her excitement. Her father tasted better to her than any man she had ever kissed, and she slurped hungrily at his mouth, bringing her other hand up to curl her fingers in the hair on the back of his head and hold his face tightly to hers as she slipped her tongue between his lips.

With a moan of surrender, Ken gave up trying to work out the right or wrong of the situation in his churning brain, and let the burning, pulsing need of his cock lead him now. He slid his arms around his daughter's lush body and pulled her tighter, opening his mouth wide and sucking on her tongue, their hot saliva mixing and flowing between them.

After a long, hot moment of sucking and nipping at each other, Gwen broke the wet kiss and, with a wide smile and a last look into her father's now lust-filled eyes, she slid out of her chair and down to the floor in front of him. She never once released her grip on his cock, now grown to its full incredible length and throbbing unmercifully in the tight confines of his clothing.

Ken could only sag back limply in the chair as his beautiful young daughter spread his knees apart and crawled between them in the tight confines between seats, zeroing in on the target of her long-suppressed desires.

Opening her mouth wide, she pressed her pouty lips to the bulge at his crotch, kissing her father's cock passionately through the heavy fabric of his jeans, her hands now moving down to stroke the insides of his thighs. The heat of her wet mouth as her drool soaked through to his cock made him grunt in sensual pleasure, and a few sticky drops of pre-cum juice dribbled from the slot, staining the inside of his pants.

"Oh, God..." Ken sighed, his hands moving to hurriedly rip at his belt and zipper. "Oh, Gwen... Gwen..." he moaned as he felt her hands join his in the frenzied attempt to free his dick for both their pleasures. Both father and daughter struggled with his pants, succeeding in ripping both his jeans and shorts down to mid-thigh, and his hard cock flipped up and out, bobbing in the air, the strange half-light of the movie screen gleaming on a gooey-white line of juice oozing down the long shaft from the fat, gleaming cock-crown.

"Ooooohh, yes! Yes!" Gwen was almost sobbing with passion now, tearing frantically at his pants to get them down to his ankles and out of her way as she pushed her supple body back between his legs. Her hot lips locked around the base of his cock as it thumped up against his stomach, and she lashed out with her tongue as she slid her mouth up his long shaft, lapping hungrily at the line of pre-jizz drool, moving closer and closer to the source.

When her blazing lips finally slid over his fat cock-head, Ken thought he was going to explode right there. The sight of his beautiful young daughter's lips sliding over the flaming head of his own prick, watching her nostrils flaring and dilating as she breathed deeply of his man-musk, and then feeling the ecstatic warmth as she slipped the entire crown into the wet cavity of her sweetly sucking mouth, all had his passions afire.

Gwen slashed her tongue back and forth in her father's dribbling cock-slot as she held him captive in her mouth, licking and slurping up every tiny gooey drop, eager for his great flow of daddy-jizz, but wanting to prolong the moment as long as she could. Her cheeks fell in concave as she began sucking in earnest, shifting her head from side to side, lashing her tongue around, and all the time working more and more of his long hard meat into her mouth. Her tightly stretched lips flared wider and wider as she pushed her face farther down on his long prick. She mumbled around her mouthful of cock, moist words of love for her daddy-lover.

Ken was shocked by how much of his penis she was able to swallow. Inch by fat inch she was forcing the entire joint down her wet throat, all the while keeping up the incredible suction action.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.