The Tough Get Coming - Cover

The Tough Get Coming

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Early the next morning, Bill floated lazily around on his back in the family pool, letting the warm sun and gentle lapping of the water soothe his body, while his mind flashed back over the events of that Saturday night. He could still hardly believe it had actually happened, that he had fucked his own sister! But what a fuck it had been - Gwen was an incredible piece of ass, and he wanted to make sure that this didn't turn out to be just a one- time thing.

His mother and father sat in lounge chairs at one end of the pool, his father reading the paper while his mother lay back, her eyes closed, relaxing in the sun. She had on a one-piece bathing suit, the kind of simple outfit that on any other woman would not cause a second glance. But with her incredible figure, it molded like a second skin to her lush body, and Bill found his eyes locking on her huge bosom as it swelled up over the top, firm and round. His mouth watered at the sight.

Hell, if I can fuck my sister, why not my mother, too? he grinned slyly to himself. His eyes traveled down her curving torso to rest at the tight crease between her legs. The suit bulged slightly there with her abundant pussy hair and the puffy cunt lips he'd dreamed of and lusted after so long night after night. He could feel his dick giving a jerk in his suit, and quickly rolled onto his stomach in the water to stroke rapidly across the pool. No sense in getting an erection now; there was no way to hide it from them in his swimsuit.

When he reached the other end of the pool he floated at the edge, clearing the water from his eyes, when his sister's voice rang out above him. "Hi, Billy. Is this a private pool or can anyone get into it?"

He looked up into a sight that made his semi-erection suddenly leap into a full-blown hard-on, throbbing unmercifully in his tight swimsuit.

Gwen stood above him on the lip of the pool, her legs spread slightly so that he was looking directly up into her crotch, covered only by the tiniest scrap of material she could get away with. Every nuance of her hot pussy was clearly etched in the fabric, and soft golden hairs drifted out from around the edges. As he let his eyes drift higher, he was looking up at the bottom of her firm, out-thrusting breasts, looming huge above him from his fish-eye view, the firm mounds moving up and down gently with her breathing, barely contained within the tiny top of her suit, the tanned flesh threatening to burst out at any second. Gwen's face grinned down at him over the soft globes of woman-flesh.

Bill saw her raise her eyes, looking toward their parents at the other end of the pool, then glanced back down and licked her lips seductively at him. Bill grinned back and let his eyes return to her crotch, where the scrap of her swimsuit panties was now turning slightly darker, getting wetter as her juices started to flow from her hot young pussy. He knew now that their wild fucking match the night before had been no one-time thing - his sister was hot for more!

With a loud laugh, Gwen suddenly bent over, then leaped out into the air over him, diving with a splash into the pool. She broke to the surface a few feet away, her eyes shining. She grinned and winked, and then said loudly for the benefit of their parents, "Hey, Billy! I'll race you to the end of the pool and back again," she challenged. With a girlish whoop of delight, she spun about and shot out toward the opposite end, Bill right beside her.

Bill set his face into the cool water and propelled himself furiously along, working off some of his sudden sexual tension in the long, hard-pushing strokes through the water. Reaching the end of the pool, he barely touched the wet tiles and was stroking powerfully back to the other side. He was filled with a wild excitement and energy from both the physical exertion and sexual turn-on.

He slapped his hand onto the opposite edge and quickly turned to see his sister kicking in to a half only a few seconds after him.

"Ha!" he laughed, splashing water toward her. "Still the champ!"

Gwen floated on the water near him, gasping for air and laughing, and Bill stared hungrily at her bronze belly, her breasts swelling out of the tiny cups of her bikini, her spread thighs. Again his thoughts raced back to their frenzied lovemaking session, and her dripping-wet body, so achingly close, sent spasms of lust through his rock-hard prick.

Gwen watched him calmly, her blue eyes reflecting the burning desire he felt, well aware of the effect her body was having on him.

Standing up neck-deep in the water, facing him and letting her arms float out to her sides, she moved in closer. "Swim through my legs, Billy," she said in a hoarse whisper.

Bill took a deep breath and disappeared under the water, the sudden eerie silence closing over him. He saw the succulent brown arch of her legs wavering in the deep aqua of the pool water, her g-string panties a white smudge at the apex. Reaching out he grasped the firm flesh of both thighs and pressed his head into her crotch, opening his mouth wide over the material and biting gently before squirming between her legs, coming to the surface behind her.

Gwen shivered in erotic desire at his touch under the water, and again glanced at the other end of the pool where their parents sat. Her mother had turned onto her stomach now, her face away from the pool, while Gwen's father was still totally absorbed in his newspaper.

She turned about as her brother broke through the water behind her, a wide grin covering half his face, his breathing hard from building lust as much as from being held underwater.

The two siblings leaned back against the side of the pool, side by side, with about two feet between them.

"Christ, Gwen," Bill said from the side of his mouth, watching their parents. "I've got a hard-on that won't quit! Where the hell did you ever get a suit like that?"

Gwen tossed her head back, wet droplets spraying through the air from the ends of her long tresses. Moving her hands up to smooth the wet hair back from her flushed face, she whispered with a little laugh, "You like it?"

"Like it?" he groaned. "I want to drag you out of the pool and fuck your brains out right here and now!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.