Photo Orgy - Cover

Photo Orgy

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

By Labor Day, I had six broads on the list and six hundred in the bank. They were averaging out ten bucks a week each, some a little more, some less, and I was kicking in fifteen of my own to round it out to a nice seventy-five a week.

Doris Stanyon had been no trouble. She did a lot of crying at first but she came through. The worst had been Betty Ayres. I was lucky to get out of her place in one piece, the way she was cursing me and throwing things. She refused at first, so I gave her a week to think it over. When I didn't hear from her, I stopped by one Saturday morning when she and her husband were out in the yard. I made believe I was asking for directions. I just wanted an excuse to be with both of them, to remind Betty I was serious and her husband could be wised up very easily. Well, it worked. She got so pale as I chatted with Mr. Ayres on the front lawn that I thought she'd need a transfusion. Two days later I got the first payment in the mail.

The other two, Jean Donaldson and Marsha Katz, were pushovers. Of course, all the while Tony had been pestering me but I kept putting him off and he was pretty well trained. He realized he wasn't gonna be getting any through me and he'd just have to be satisfied with taking the pictures every so often.

As for me, I had run out of housewives and was scouting around for more. I figured I needed at least a hundred a week to keep on schedule; I wanted to be in business by spring.

I added twenty-five a week to the fund on the last Sunday in September.

It started at the Grange Fair. Every year, when autumn rolls around, Northridge has this big outdoor fair where all the farmers and manufacturers and private people display their wares. For three days, the field in back of the police station is filled with farm machinery, home-grown flowers and produce, livestock, booths with wheels of chance, amusement park rides, hot dog stands and a lot more. Everywhere you turn, some guy is making a pitch to play this game to help out the auxiliary police get new uniforms, or buy that chance on a new Caddy to support the volunteer fire department.

It was a perfect afternoon to be out looking at stuff. The sky was deep blue, with puffy white clouds; a good breeze was blowing and sending the colored leaves all over, and the smell of burning leaves and fresh hay blew with the wind. It was a crisp day, maybe sixty or so. I was wearing a pair of old chinos and a wind breaker, and was standing over in the parking area just behind the merry-go-round, talking to an old high school buddy, Bob Jonas.

"I'll be getting a new one next March or April," he was saying. "Of course, I'll be trading this one in then. I figure they should give me around a thousand for it."

~ We were talking about his '67 Chevy van. I had been walking around it, checking it out.

"Well, like I was saying, Bob, I'm gonna need a truck about then, so if this one's still in good shape, I'd pay you cash for whatever the dealer offers in trade."

"Sure, that'll be fine with me. Might as well help an old buddy out," Bob said. He was a tall, gangly guy, in the roofing line. His truck had his name on it, but that wouldn't be much trouble to change.

Just then a strong gust of wind swept across the lot, kicking up a cloud of dust and leaves. We both brought our hands up to our collars and turned our backs to the wind.

"Well, I gotta get going," Bob shouted. "Listen, I'll see you around." He climbed into the truck.

"Yeah," I said. "Don't forget, you got a customer."

I walked back into the fair grounds. Just as I was passing the ticket booth at the merry-go-round and wondering where to go, there was a knock on my back from something heavy. I turned around and there was Annie, my ex-girl, swinging her big leather bag. And with her was Jo.

"Hey, stranger," Annie said.

"Well, what do you know?" I said. "What are you two doing down here?"

"Same thing you are, I guess," Jo said, with a smile. I hadn't seen them in months and had almost forgotten about them. But now I quickly sized up the possibilities.

"How's the nursing game?" I asked. "Save any lives lately?"

"One or two," Annie said. "Listen, why don't we walk around and see what there is to see?"

So the three of us took in the fair, going from booth to booth and stopping off here and there for a ride or some eats. All the while my mind was racing. These two were perfect; if it ever got out about them they'd lose their jobs at the hospital at the least.

But, my plans aside, I was getting horny as hell as we walked around. It had been a long time since we had had a threesome and looking at them brought back old times. Before long, I was going all out, trying to scheme my way into their apartment above the stationery store.

For the next two hours I kept guiding them over to the cider booth and buying eiders for the three of us. It was plenty powerful stuff. By four o'clock, I had one girl on each arm. They were both giggling like crazy and using my shoulders for a pillow. Annie had a small, stuffed animal I had won in her hand.

"Hey, what do you say we clear out of here?" I asked, real casual.

"Where you wanna go?" Jo asked, leaning against me and bringing her extra weight down on my arm.

"I don't know," I said. "Let's just get in my car and go."

They were both for it. Ten minutes later we were cruising through town. It was deserted, everybody being at the fair. Long shadows from the dying sun gave the place a spooky look. I pulled up in the parking lot behind the stationery store. Just beyond the car was the long flight of wooden steps that led up to their apartment.

"Well, what do you know," Jo said, laughing and looking at me through blurry eyes. "We're home."

"Yeah, how 'bout that," I said. I had my arm around her broad shoulders. Annie, sitting by the door, put her hand on Jo's knee and gave me a horny grin.

"Wanna come up for a drink?" She raised her brows and motioned toward the stairs with her head.

"For old time's sake?" Jo said.

We piled out of the car, laughing and staggering. Just before we hit the stairs, I ran back to the car and unlocked the trunk. I now kept all my equipment--camera, film, and most important, the brown envelope of pictures--in the trunk. I figured it was safer than leaving them around the house where my mother might find them. I was never more glad of my choice. I had lucked out, all right. A perfect opportunity had come along and I was prepared to take advantage of it.

"Wha's that?" Annie asked, not really caring as she looked at the case.

"Oh, my camera," I said. "I don't want to leave it in the car--it cost a lot."

"No, you wouldn't wanna do that," Annie said, then burst out giggling again.

We climbed the long flight, holding onto one another. I was high, but not that high. I was faking it and now that I think about it, maybe they were too.

Then we were inside the small, dim living room. I flopped down on the sofa with a loud sigh. Annie sat down beside me.

"Be right back, " Jo said.

"Just like old times," I said, putting my arm around Annie.

"Ummmm." Annie snuggled in next to me, resting her face against my armpit.

She still got me hot. Annie was a real pretty thing; she had dark hair and green eyes for starters, lots of freckles around her little nose, and a thin but perfect mouth. Her body was thin--not skinny--thin, but graceful and long like a model. Just thinking about it was getting me worked up; I was dying to take off her sweater and skirt and kiss her all over.

Then Jo came back in with a tray of drinks. She put them down on the coffee table and sat on my free side.

"You two look mighty cozy," she said. Her smile gave her away. She was still jealous of me and Annie, even though there was nothing between us anymore.

"Well, why don't you join us?" I lifted my arm. With a shrug and grin, she scrunched in under my arm.

"Now this is really like old times," I said. I looked at Jo. She wasn't pretty, but she appealed to me anyway. She was big all over, built like a football player, with broad shoulders and a pair of hips a yard wide. She had a big, drooping set of knockers, too. I could tell from the droop that there was no bra under the sweater.

I ran my hand through her short blond hair; she wore it hutch, swept back over both ears and coming together at the back of her head.

"Jo, tell Pete what happened at the show the other night." Annie passed out the drinks as she said this, still nestled up against me, reaching down for them one at a time.

I looked at Jo, who blushed. "Oh, hell, why do you make such a big thing of it?" she said.

"Jo's embarrassed," Annie said. "She protected me the other night, for the umpteenth time."

"What happened?" I asked, sipping my drink.

"We were at the movies and during intermission she went for popcorn. When she got back, there was Jack Metzger trying to pick me up."

"Yeah," Jo said, "it wasn't my fault. The bastard had his arm around her and everything--you know how docile Annie is, she wasn't even doing anything about it. So I said to him, "Take your hand off her, numb nut, before you lose it!" And we almost got into a big fight right there in front of everybody. I was all set to deck him when the lights went back down. Imagine! I guess I really lost my head. I mean, there's no point letting the whole town know about Annie and me. But I can't help it, that's all."

She spilled the story out fast, looking at Annie most of the time. It was true love.

"She's become very jealous," Annie said. "Everywhere we go, if anybody looks at me twice, there's bound to be trouble. That's why we've been going out in other towns lately. It's better for us to party where we're not known."

"You still jealous of me?" I asked Jo.

She didn't say anything at first, then blurted, "Hell, no. You're one of the family." There was some sincerity there, but I could also feel the caution and uncertainty in her attitude.

We spent the next half-hour drinking and talking over old times. And while we did, getting drunker and drunker, our hands began wandering and pretty soon it was hard to tell who was feeling whom. Ten minutes later we were in the bedroom undressing.

"Come on, Pete." Annie held her arms up to me. She and Jo were stretched out on the bed; I was sitting on the edge looking down at them.

"Let me watch you two for a while, then I'll join you... just like we used to do it." I whispered the words and they nodded. Either Jo was too drunk to care or she didn't feel I was a threat, for she smiled up at me and spread her legs in unashamed delight.

Jo had a nice, dirty-blond triangle of cunt hair between two fat thighs and under a substantial, round gut that was topped by a large, deep belly button. Her large tits were drooping over the sides of her chest; two juicy, pink nipples sat on the ends.

I looked at Annie, so delicate next to her large lover. Annie had a small, crisp thatch of black pussy hair. She had small breasts; tiny, in fact. Her chest looked like a boy's with the exception of the nipples, two brown little points that were exactly like two raisins standing on end.

I pulled off my underpants and wrapped my fist around my cock. I wasn't going to be able to keep away from them for long. Long enough to get some pictures, though.

Already Jo and Annie had positioned themselves. The slim young nurse lay on her back with her legs spread and hanging over the bed. Her eyes were half open, looking down her chest to her cunt, which Jo was fingering as she kneeled on the floor and hovered over Annie's midsection.

The big dyke gently pried Annie's hairy cunt lips apart until I could see everything, from the small pink clit to the slippery hole that was meant for cock but often received tongue and clit instead.

"Ummmmm." Annie closed her eyes and smiled as Jo massaged her pussy. The heavy nurse was running her fingers up and down the flesh surrounding Annie's clit area, rubbing up the puffy, well-haired lips with the other hand. I guess she was saving the clit for last because she didn't touch it at all. One of the reasons I liked watching them was because it was a blast seeing how a woman made love to another woman. You can really learn how to turn on a broad this way, believe me.

"Stick your finger in me..." Annie raised her hips and her cunt spread even wider as it went up toward Jo's face. Jo slid her middle finger up Annie's cunt and started stroking in and out. On each stroke, when her finger was out for a second, I could see the slippery pussy moisture all over it.

Then Jo bent her face down and her tongue came darting out of her mouth. Still poking in and out of Annie's tender hole, she began to flick the stiff little clit, rapidly lashing her tongue back and forth from one corner of her mouth to the other. In just a few seconds Annie's clit was covered with saliva and seemed to glow and blush a deeper red than the surrounding parts of her spread Fussy.

"Oh, darling, do it, do it!" Annie brought her small hands down on Jo's head and dug the fingers into her scalp, twisting the blond hair as she did. Egged on, Jo buried her face in Annie's little snatch and began sucking and chewing on her clit, twisting her face around between the pussy lips and going up and down the length. Whenever she came up for air, I got a look at her plump cheeks; her nose and mouth was covered with a slippery coating of juice.

"It feels soo good! Ahhhh!!!" Annie had her legs wrapped around Jo's neck and was jerking her forward, deeper into her wet pussy. I watched with growing desire. It was time to get the camera, and be done with it so I could join in the fun. Just as I stood, Annie opened her eyes and turned her head toward me. I was watching Jo and squeezing my big cock.

"OHHHHH!!!" Annie let out a loud groan when she caught me watching. This always turned her on, having me watch while she was being eaten out. As I went into the living room for the Polaroid I hoped taking pictures would turn her on even more.

When I had it loaded and the flash set up, I returned to the bedroom. Now Annie had her hands under her thighs, holding her legs up and apart. Her knees were almost as high as her ears.

"I love the way you suck me," Annie sighed. Her head was to one side and her eyes were closed. Jo pressed her mouth down harder and began making loud, wet, gobbling noises. From where I stood, it looked like she was chewing on that wet, open slit. Then she started pulling her mouth away and making this loud vacuum noise, sucking out Annie's inner flesh until it looked like her pussy would be inside out if she kept it up.

"OHHHHHH, DARLIIINNG!" Annie rubbed her pussy around on Jo's mouth as her entire body quivered and tears began to trickle from her eyes. The big blonde spread her lover's lips even wider, if that was possible, as she licked up and down the walls of the exposed pussy.

I held the camera up to my eye and snapped the first shot. At once, Jo raised her face and turned to me.

"What's going on?" she asked in a foggy voice. Annie was oblivious to it all and just lay there twisting.

"Nothing," I said. "Just thought I'd take a few shots for laughs. We'll look them over later."

"Just so long as they don't leave this apartment," Jo said. She turned her face back to Annie's squirming pussy and planted her mouth on the clit.

Jo continued sucking Annie's pussy for a few minutes and I took another shot. Then Annie opened her eyes.

"Fuck me," she whispered, "shove that fat clit up my pussy."

Jo groaned and started licking her way up Annie's body. When she got to the chest she spent several long seconds lapping each hard nipple.

Then she was over Annie, her big, soft tits flopping down onto the slender girl's chest, the large, rubbery pink nipples pressing down over Annie's. Annie spread her legs wide and Jo brought her blond bush down. I could see her large pink clit peeping through the yellowish tangle of hair.

"Kiss me," Annie sighed.

Jo brought her fat lips down over Annie's. Their tongues darted out of their mouths and intertwined. As they kissed, Jo moved her ass around for a minute, then brought it forward in a stabbing, grinding motion.

"Mmmph--oh, it feels so nice." Annie pulled her mouth from her lover's and bit into her soft shoulder. Jo began to groan and thrust her ass forward and back even harder. I got down on my knees at the side of the bed and took a peek at those two connected pussies.

There's like watching two women go at it. I don't know why, but it really turns me on. Annie's black pussy hair ground into Jo's light thatch. Everywhere it was wet and slippery. Both girls were flooding their thighs with juice; Jo's clit, as it went in and out, shined and twinkled. I took a shot from close range, making sure to get their faces in the frame.

This time they didn't even notice it. They were both panting and kissing and rubbing their cunts together.

"I want you to cum..." This from Jo, who pumped in and out heavily. She was all sweaty now, and her big body squeaked whenever she rubbed up against Annie.

"I'm gonna, I'm gonnahhh..." Annie threw her slender arms around Jo's broad, wet back and kneaded it, grabbing hunks of pink flesh and twisting. Then she slid her palms down and slapped one on each of Jo's ass cheeks. The slim girl began squeezing them, pumping them forward and back in rhythm to Jo's fucking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.