Photo Orgy - Cover

Photo Orgy

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Monday morning was hot and humid. I went out on a few jobs and headed back into town at eleven-thirty. When I pulled into the lot by the office, Tony was leaning against his Impala.

"You all set?" I asked, as I got out of the truck.

"Yeah," he said. He had a pair of shades on. I couldn't see his eyes, but I could see how excited he was. Beads of sweat covered his face; of course, the heat had a lot to do with it, but there was also an inner heat that was working on him.

"Any static from your old man?" I asked.

"New, I told him we were going to eat at your place and he said to be back by one."

"OK," I said, "let's get going. Your car or mine?"

"I don't care--Jesus, Pete, if she sees my car in the drive she'll know something's up."

I banged my palm against my hip. "Damn! I'm so anxious for a little of that yogi action I don't even know what the hell I'm doing."

We drove out to the house in my car. My folks live out on Pine Way, a lonely street up near the lake. There's nobody within a half-mile of us, which was fine as far as 1 was concerned. I guess you might say we had a pretty good deal compared to most of the people in town. I mean, the house had two acres and privacy and all. On the other hand, both my old man and mother have to work to keep it up. That's where they were now, as we pulled into the drive, down in White Plains working. My old man's a foreman for a construction company--the old lady works in a department store.

"We only got a few minutes," I said, as we went down to my room. The house is all on one level, with my room on the west end. At this hour, the room was flooded with light from the two large windows over the bed, one at the head and the other over the length.

"Let's see." I went quickly over to the closet, which was built into the wall opposite the end of the bed. "Let's try it on for size."

I opened the door and Tony stepped in.

"This is wild!" he exclaimed, with a nervous giggle.

"Yeah," I said, closing the door until it came to within a couple of inches of the frame. I stepped back and walked all around, checking from every angle.

"Can you see anything?" Tony asked. His voice was muffled.

"Nope, just a dark crack," I said. "Let's see if you got enough room to operate."

He came out and I handed him the camera. "You know how to work one of these things?" I asked.

"Sure," he said. "Last summer I got one on sale at Grant's."

"OK, it's loaded and ready for action. Get in the closet and take a picture of me." I stretched out on the bed.

Tony got back to his post. When I heard the loud click of the shutter a few seconds later, it reminded me to turn on the record player.

Then he came out again, fumbling with the strip of film and looking at his watch.

"Don't sweat the noise," I said. I was already whipping out a few albums, Herb Alpert and Tom Jones, and putting them on the turntable. When I had the music going, I turned to Tony. He was ripping the picture off the camera and looking at it.

"Well?" I asked.

"Take a look yourself," he said, handing over the shot with a grin on his puss.

It was perfect: clear, well-lit, everything. "Tony," I said, "you're a true artist." I crumpled up the shot and dropped it in the wastebasket.

Tony laughed nervously. "Yeah. I just hope the others come out as good."

"They will," I said, "don't worry. Just do me a favor and try not to fall out of the closet or anything. I--"

I was interrupted by the sound of a car pulling into the drive. Tony's breath caught in his throat and he made a dash for the closet, slamming the door behind him. I walked over and adjusted the size of the crack.

"Take it easy, will ya?" I said.

His voice came back soft and uneven. "OK, Pete."

Then the bell rang and I went out to let Lois in. In a few seconds I was leading her, with one arm around her thin waist, into the bedroom.

"Oh, what a nice room," she said. "It's so sunny and cheerful looking."

"Yeah, that it is," I said. We sat down on the bed.

"Music and everything," she said, bobbing her head up and down to a Tom Jones song. "Where's the drinks, Pete? I mean, did you go to all this trouble and forget the drinks?"

She smiled. I knew she was only kidding, because she didn't drink anything but orange juice and distilled water--that was the natural way, she said.

"Well," I said, going along with her joke, "I'd like to do it up proper and all, but we only got till a quarter of one. So unfortunately, you'll have to just take my music and my cock, and like it."

I threw an arm around her neck and kissed her on the mouth, squeezing one of her huge tits at the same time. A heat rose up and mixed with the humidity of the room.

"Pete, you want me to strip for you?" This was whispered in my ear.

"And how!" I said. That's what I loved about Lois. She had done a tease for me before; she had a real sexy way of thinking. In fact, she even told me that the only reason she was so big on yogi stuff was because she wanted to keep in shape for sex. The broad was in her thirties and she said she planned to screw her way into the twenty-first century.

She got up and began to do a little step to the music, shaking her ass this way and that and smiling at me as her fingers went up to the top button on her white blouse.

The thing that turned me on most about Lois was the size of her tits compared to the rest of her body. She was a tall woman, five eight or nine, and thin all over. Her tits were so big that it seemed a wonder she didn't have to walk around bent over ninety degrees at the waist.

She had long, muscular legs that I liked too. In fact, every part of her was solid, rippling muscle, from the yogi stuff. And her skin was dark olive in color, darker than most of the broads I made it with. I dug this too; it was a nice change of pace.

As for her looks, she was OK. Her eyes were round and big, dark globes surrounded in blue-white. Her mouth was big, the lips full and covering a big set of perfect teeth. Her hair was jet black and straight, hanging down to her shoulders.

My cock hardened as I watched her strip. She now had the last button undone and pulled the shirt open. Her huge breasts, enclosed in the bra, pushed their way out as she danced around. They flopped up and down and from side to side.

"Wow! I just never get tired of seeing those beautiful tits," I cried. I began pulling my clothes off.

In a few more seconds she was down to her bra and panties. I could see the thick black jungle of her snatch hair sprouting out from under the crotch material along her thighs. A good bunch also was curling along the elastic strip at the top of the panties.

Then she brought her hands around back and unclasped the bra, smiling at me all the while.

"Jesus, they're so big!" I exclaimed as the bra hit the floor. Her tits bounced around as she danced to the music. They hung way down, not drooping, but big and full and round. Two dark brown nipples the size of silver dollars looked up at me. I was dying to get one of them into my mouth.

"Take off your panties and get over here!" I said. The last of my clothes were on the floor and I fell down on the bed on my back, with my head toward the closet.

"You like these, huh?" she said, cupping her tits on the underslopes and lifting them forward.

"Come on, quit fooling around!"

She grinned and, still dancing, pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. Her bushy black cunt was wet with perspiration. Her entire body, in fact, was shining now. The room was hot as hell.

I held out my arms and she came bouncing over, falling on top of me with a giggle. She positioned herself on her forearms so that one of her warm tits hung down on my face. I grabbed the big nipple between my teeth and began sucking and nibbling. As I did, she brought her body down until my face was buried under her breast, soft waves of tit-flesh dripping over both ears.

"That's it, honey," she said softly, "chew it. Suck it like a baby."

As I did, she began lifting her upper torso and pulling and stretching her tit this way and that. She went so far up that at one point her tit was like a long, stretched-out piece of rubber, with me hanging onto the brown end with my teeth.

"Mmmmmmm, now do the other." I did the other and as I did, I remembered Tony and hoped he was getting this one.

As I continued sucking I felt around until my fingers snaked over her hairy mound and found her wet, juicy cunt lips. She had a big cunt, with fat, dripping lips to match. I worked a couple of fingers between them and began poking her hole and bringing the juice up to her clit area. She had a warm, sticky pool of juice in her hole; in just a few seconds of dipping. I had her clit and everything else wet and ready. Then I sniffed the first scent of her spicy hole as it wafted up to my nose.

"Oh, god, I'm gonna suck you dry!" I cried.

"Oh, baby!" She sunk her teeth into my sweaty shoulder and made a grab for my cock. For a few seconds she manipulated it wildly, twisting the head around and jerking her fist up and down the hard shaft.

Without saying a word, we got into position--she on her back with her face between my knees and under my cock and hanging balls, me on top with my forearms resting on either side of her hips and my mouth just over her spread cunt.

"AHHHHHHHH!" She didn't waste any time wrapping her lips around my cockhead, and I groaned over and over. At the same time she was gently pinching my nuts between her thumb and first finger, and with the other hand, parting my asscheeks and feeling around for my hole.

"Ummmmmm," she groaned as she sucked my cock, for I now had my mouth and nose buried deep between her hairy lips. I found her hard clit and began lashing it with my tongue, taking time between lashings to swab out her entire pussy with long, wet licks.

We kept this up for several minutes, but when I felt I couldn't hold out much longer I removed my face from her snatch. No matter how hot I was to cum, I had to get a lot of positions in for Tony. So I wiped my sticky face on the sheet and said, "Lois, let up for a minute."

She took her mouth off my cock. "What is it?"

"I want you to sit on my cock now, like last time?" I said. "OK?"

"All right," she sighed. "Boy, you sure know how to fuck things up."

I guess she was frustrated because I had been eating her out real good. I stretched out on my back, again with my head down toward the closet and Tony's camera. Lois pushed her palms down on my chest and, with a lazy grin, climbed on top of my groin. Then she grabbed my cock and slid the head between her gaping cunt lips. With a grunt, she pushed forward and my prick vanished up into her hole.

"Uh--ohhh..." she murmured. I looked down and noticed that she was on her knees as she fucked my cock up and down.

"Lois, how 'bout a little locus action?"

"Mmmmm?" she asked, as she kept her eyes on our connected joints in action.

"Come on," I said, "you know, do the locus position."

"All right," she said. "And it's lotus, not locus."

I didn't care how it was pronounced, just as long as the feeling didn't change.

"God, but it's hot!" she said, as she grabbed one ankle and twisted her leg around until it rested just above the opposite knee. The sweat was running down her dark body; big, salty droplets gathered on her nipples and splashed down on my cock bush.

When she had herself in the position, with her feet on opposite knees, all twisted in the legs, she began to move up and down on my cock, using just the muscles in her hips and stomach. It was wild. There she was, sitting cross-legged on my crotch, with her cunt going up and down on my prick. She had her arms folded across her big tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.