Photo Orgy - Cover

Photo Orgy

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

For the next week I was in a sort of daze. All I could think about was my scheme. On several jobs together Tony asked me what was going on with me, but I always snapped back to reality just enough to get him off my back.

I had most of it figured out pretty well. I'd buy a cheap Polaroid, like Betty's, take the pictures without the broads knowing, and then threaten to expose these women to their husbands if they didn't pay off. I'd get a post office box in town and have the broads mail me what they could each week. Most of them didn't have much, but five or ten bucks each a week from five or ten broads would put me where I wanted to be within a year. Then I'd give them the pictures and they'd be free of me. I'm not unreasonable.

But the big hitch was that I hadn't figured how I was gonna get the pictures without the women knowing. I thought and thought and drew blank after blank. Then, one week to the day I first got the idea, I solved the problem. Tony and I were working out at another unfinished house. When we sat down for lunch on the hardwood floor in the living room, I started to make my move.

"Getting much lately?" I asked, between bites of my wedge.

He blushed and grinned uncomfortably. "Aw, cut it out, Pete," he said quietly.

I hated to embarrass him that way; he knew that I knew he was a loser when it came to broads. But it was for the cause.

"Listen, Tony," I said. "You know me--I don't beat around the bush. When something's on my mind I say it, right?"

"Yeah," he said, looking at me curiously.

"Well, I got a wild idea, see, but I need somebody I can trust, somebody who wants a little fun and can keep his mouth shut."

He stopped eating and scratched his fat belly. Now he looked more interested.

"What is it?" he asked.

I gave it to him then, but I changed a few of the details. I knew he'd be innocent enough to believe that I wanted to start a collection of my conquests but the women I was balling didn't go for the picture bit, so I had to take them on the sly. That's where he came in. He could take the shots from the closet in my room and the broads would never know the difference.

"Jesus!" His eyes were wide as he looked at me. "That sounds wild... but won't they see the flash?"

"No sweat," I said. "My room's got plenty light-- I already got the camera and tried it out."

He ran his fingers through his thin hair. "But what are you gonna do with the pictures?"

"I don't know, make a scrapbook for my old age. I just got this wild urge to do this, Tony. You know me when it comes to sex. Anything can happen."

"Yeah!" he said, grinning. He was so caught up in the thought of seeing nude women, poor bastard, that he didn't even stop to wonder why I was asking him instead of one of my swinging buddies.

"The first broad I got lined up, she's got tits on her like this." I held my hands two feet out from my chest.

"No shit!" He took a big bite of his wedge, his big eyes staring into mine. "I know'er?" he asked between chews.

"Don't think so," I said. "Her name's Lois Kranz --she lives up in one of them new developments."

Tony swallowed and said, "When are we gonna do it?"

"Well, I figure we can take any lunch hour we feel like. We'll just go on out to my place before the women show up and get set. I was figuring on Monday, maybe, for the first go-round."

"Monday? Oh, yeah? Jesus!" He took another bite, ripping the bread and ham off the wedge. The poor bastard probably had a hardon just thinking about it.

"Yeah, it'll be a lot of laughs," I said, crumpling my beer can and reaching for my cigs. "Wait'll you see the knockers on Lois. I just hope you can control yourself long enough to get in a few clear pictures." I laughed.

"Don't worry about me," he said quickly, wiping his bare arm across his mouth. Then a puzzled look came over his face. "But what if she hears me or something? Or sees me? Does the camera make any noise?"

"A little," I said. "But look, don't sweat it, OK? I'll keep the record player on. And she won't see you either. We'll leave the closet door open just a crack. You won't have trouble-- -the bed's only four or five feet away."

"She got big ones, huh?" His fat eyes twinkled.

"Yeah," I said.

"How old is she?"

"Oh, thirty-some, I'd say. But she don't look it-- she keeps in shape with these exercises. She's a yogi or something. Lots of times, when we go at it, she gets into these wild positions. You oughta get some hot shots, all right." I winked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Oh, yeah? No shit!" He leaned forward.

"Yeah," I said. "The last time we did it Indian style, with me flat out on my back and her sitting on my cock. And you know what she did then?"

"What! "

"With my cock right up to the hilt in her and everything, she crossed her legs and put one foot on the opposite knee and the other foot on the other knee. She said it was a big thing, all the yogis do it that way. I forget what she called it, locus or something, but lemme tell you, it was wild. She went up and down my prick like that for half an hour."

"No shit!"

I felt sorry for Tony in a way. I mean, it must be rough never getting any and listening to other guys tell about all their wild times.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.