Photo Orgy - Cover

Photo Orgy

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

I leaned forward, putting my hands next to Hope's along the edges of the table. The swollen head of my cock slid past her stretched cunt lips, then hit her cherry and would go no further.

"Ahhh, it hurts..." Hope had her eyes closed tight. Her slim chest beat up and down as she breathed nervously; beads of sweat were gathering on her neck, chest, everywhere.

I kept right on ramming. "It'll he over soon, doll, don't worry," I whispered.

She had one hell of a tough little cherry. It held off my cock like a stone wall would a battering ram. Now my breath began coming in short gasps, and the sweat on my forehead started dripping into my eyes and falling on her chest in big drops.

"No, no, it hurts... Mama!"

The girl had her eyes open now and was staring up at Betty with a pleading look. At the same time she began to push at my chest and bounce her ass around on the end of the table. I held on for all I was worth, waiting for the break. But it wasn't coming as easily as I thought.

"MAMA! PLEASE!" Hope thrashed against me. There were tears in her eyes.

Then another flash blinded me for a second. I looked over at Betty, who was lowering the camera from her face. Holding it in one hand, she came over to us and kneeled down alongside her daughter's face.

"Mama told you it would hurt a little," Betty said, running her fingers through Hope's wild hair. "And remember, Hope, what I said about how it would be after? All women--that's right, Pete, keep on pumping--all women have to go through this, baby. Just trust Mama, OK?"

There was something about the tone of her voice, so horny, and the look on her face that made me realize that no matter what I did or how Hope suffered, this hot, middle-aged broad was gonna have her satisfaction and see Hope's cherry busted.

"I... I'll... try... oh, Mama... OHHH!" Hope stiffened and cried out in pain as I shoved my long cock against her barrier. Her hands were gripping the edges of the table again.

Suddenly, Betty was kneeling next to the end of the table. Still hanging onto the Polaroid, she grabbed hold of the base of my cock and as I plunged forward once again, she pulled my throbbing shaft and did her best to help me break through. But again, nothing. The tip of my cockhead was getting sore from all the battering. I was beginning to think I might have to break her with a finger.

"Come on, Pete, you can do it. Come on, baby! Go, go, you big stud! Break that thing! Ram that big prick up her hole!"

She was really wild now, using my cock like a piston as she squeezed its base. I shoved in and out, in and out.

"OH MAMA! STOP! PLEASE!"

Betty let go of my cock then and jumped to her feet. She ran around in back of me, dropped the camera, and grabbed Hope's feet. The girl cried out even louder as her legs were wrapped around my hips and held there by Betty.

"Come on, Pete, break her! Do it! Do it!"

Then I felt something that sent a shudder through my body. Betty had her hand wrapped around my dangling balls and was squeezing them. As she did this, she held Hope's feet in place against my back with her other hand, and began against me with her body on every downstroke. I gasped at the first hard thrust and abrupt stop at the cherry-wall and, looking down at Hope, saw her eyes roll up in her head and the veins stand out purple on both sides of her sweaty neck.

"OWUUUUUUUUU"

I thought the poor little broad was gonna pass out, but on the next withdrawal, she opened her eyes and gave me a look that made me hotter than ever--a sad, pleading look that had mercy written all over it. The end of my cock was sore and tingling.

Then Betty cursed and pushed me forward again.

"Come on goddamnit!" the mother cried. "What's she got down there, granite?"

"I--I don't know if I can." I was puffing and sweating; Hope was crying and gasping. "Hang on, baby," I managed to say, "one more try."

Hope's body stiffened as I poised myself once again. This time, as I rammed my cock into the tender hole, Betty timed her push just right. She had let go of my nuts and had both hands on my ass. My cock plunged down and stopped momentarily. There was a loud snapping noise, and Hope's fine, brown bush mingled with mine. I was buried up to the hilt in her young pussy!

"Oh, it hurts!!!" She wasn't screaming now, but her body was still stiff and trembling.

The force of the thrust had sent us both sliding up the length of the long coffee table. We were both lying on it: me with my forearms on either side of her head and my toes hanging over the edge where her ass had been, Hope with her head and wild hair hanging over the far edge. Her legs were dangling apart, one over each side of the table. I had her pinned to the table with my cock like a butterfly.

Then there was another white flash. I looked up, panting. Betty was kneeling a couple of feet from our connected joints, staring greedily at what must have been quite a sight, judging from the feel. For my prick was warm and wet and a thick, slow stream was covering my balls. The dam had burst, or, I should say, had been broken.

Betty put down the camera and ran into the bedroom. While she was gone I made a move to get in a few strokes, show Hope a little unobstructed fucking. But she cried out and I was too pooped to fight her. Then Betty returned with a bunch of tissues and a jar of Vaseline. She got down next to us and slipped her hand between our groins.

"Don't get off, Pete," she said. "Just let me slip it out for a minute."

"Mama, it's all hot and burning in me," Hope whimpered.

"Don't worry, baby," Betty said. "Mama will fix everything. "

I lifted my ass and remained in position over Hope. Betty dabbed around with the tissues for a few minutes, poking in and out of Hope's pussy and cleaning my prick and balls. Every time she got anywhere near her daughter, the girl groaned in pain.

Finally, Betty stood up and walked into the toilet with a bunch of bloody tissues.

"You sure flooded the place," Betty said, smiling as she came back in and took her position next to us.

"Mama, it hurts."

"Don't worry, sweetie, I'll fix you up right now." The considerate mother unscrewed the jar of Vaseline and scooped up a big gob with her fingers. She reached between us and a second later Hope was sighing with relief as her mother spread the soothing grease on.

"How's that? Better?"

"Yes... do my... lips more." Hope slowly undulated her body, wiggled her hips and moved her legs, sighing all the while.

"Here's a nice dab for your clit... and here's some for your lips... and here's some for your poor little cherry."

While Betty talked on like this, I watched Hope's face. She showed no sign of embarrassment that her mother was greasing up her torn, young pussy. She just closed her eyes and sighed contentedly as the older woman applied the stuff.

Then I felt a hand on my hard cock, pumping up and down, greasing it up until my balls churned at the smooth, tingling sensation.

Betty finally removed her hand and said, "OK, Pete, slip it to her."

I positioned the head of my cock and got it inside Hope's narrow lips just before she clamped her legs together and cried out in protest.

"No, no, it's too sore!" She gave me this pleading look again and pushed at my chest.

"Now, now," Betty said. "It's not going to hurt so very much. Stop being a little silly and let him slip it in." Betty was adjusting the camera and aiming at our connected joints.

Before Hope had a chance to think it over, I caught her off guard and thrust my loins forward. My hard cock went up her greased cunt easily and for the second time, our pubic hairs gathered together.

"Ow, it... ahhhhh." She had a grimace on her young face, but at the same time she was sighing with pleasure and beginning to run her fingers up and down the length of my arms as I held myself over her.

I began to pump in and out of her cunt easily, gently but firmly. Her little pussy was tight, the moist inner lips and walls gripping at the skin of my prick and working around my head like a hot mouth. I looked down for a second and took in the sight of that young, delicate pussy open and receiving my thick log of a cock as it went in and out.

"It feels so nice, Mama."

Mama, hell! I was the one she should've been telling. Another flash clued me that Betty was still busy taking pictures.

"I told you it would, baby," Betty said. She came over to the head of the table where we were fucking and squatted down just beyond Hope's dangling head. After taking the most recent shot out of the camera and tossing it to the couch, she turned her attention to us.

My cock action was now coming on strong. I was pumping my slick cock in and out of the young girl's spread snatch with force; her ass had begun to move up and down off the table in rhythm. She was moaning continuously now, tossing her head back and forth and twisting hunks of my back around in her fingers.

"Fuck... oh, do it, don't stop, don't stop, please!"

"She's going to be a hell of a hot broad, don't you think?" Betty looked at me and grinned as she aimed the camera. I didn't answer, but just kept on pumping. My balls were boiling now, and I felt queasy in the gut. I was on the verge of cuming; it was only a matter of seconds.

Just then Hope gave out with a high-pitched scream and threw her hips straight up. We joined and separated like this several times. Then the young girl let out another wild cry and her entire body trembled and went stiff. I felt a hot, wet flow surround my cock as her young pussy twitched and bucked up and down the length of my shaft. Her cunt was so tight and wet that it was the closest I've ever come to feeling that my prick was being devoured.

Then my swollen cockhead exploded and I came with a yell. A flash from the Polaroid lit the room. As I fell down panting on top of Hope and my cock began to shrink, I could hear Betty pulling the latest picture out of the camera.

I was sort of bushed by now and could have used a rest. Hope looked tired and dreamy as she lay beneath me, breathing more regularly. The sweat was slowly evaporating from her body. We both were in need of a breather.

But Betty was just beginning. She tossed the camera on the couch and stood over us with her hands on her hips.

"Pete, come on, get off her. I'm just dying for you to do me now."

"I don't think I can just yet," I said. I pushed myself up and staggered to my feet. My cock and balls were covered with wet, sticky fluid.

Betty leaned over her daughter and palmed her sticky bush. "Baby, you sure have a lot of young sap in you," she said, as her mature fingers felt and poked around the daughter's spread slit. "Come on, get up."

Hope sighed and slowly lifted her prone body from the table. When she was on her feet, she took a few hesitant steps toward the couch. She managed to wobble over and flopped down on her back, looking at Betty and me curiously.

"Come on, Pete, baby," Betty said. "I'm so hot." She was now in her daughter's place on the table, with her legs spread and her arms outstretched toward me.

I went over to her. "Betty, I need a little more time." I motioned down to my prick, which was shriveled and half hidden in my thick bush.

"But I want you now!" The woman began to twist on the table and spread her cunt lips around with her fingers. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Hope was watching her mother with wide, intrigued eyes.

"Eat me, then," Betty moaned. "Suck me off, Pete, please! "

So I dropped to my knees at the end of the table and leaned my face down between her legs. She had a smallish pussy, like Hope's, but it was enlarged from years of fucking, with lips that drooped and hung apart and thicker hair.

I sniffed around for a few seconds, licking her thighs and rubbing my nose up and down the length of her pussy on both sides. As soon as my tongue touched her opening for the first time, down near the hole, she let out a passionate gurgle and threw both legs around my neck.

"Ahhhh, that's it! Oh, baby! Eat me! Lick my lips! OH! AHHHHH, that's it, that's it... chew my clit!!!"

I moved my tongue from side to side quickly, darting it back and forth from one corner of my open lips to the other. In a matter of seconds her entire pussy was covered with a wet layer of saliva. When my mouth found her small clit, the lips surrounded it and as I sucked it in, I washed it up and down with slower, wet tonguings.

Betty's ass was completely off the table as I worked. My hands were under her, pushing her up by the cheeks. I sucked at her wet pussy like a vacuum, bringing her right up off the table.

"I'm gonna cum! Oh, I'm gonna cum!!" This was uttered in a strange, high-pitched little voice.

I wanted to make her cum as quickly as I could, because I wasn't really in the mood yet and found the sucking fun but not really all that great. So I began to put even more suction and tongue action into what I was doing and began to shake my face back and forth so her entire upper pussy area--clit, lips and everything else--was massaged and vibrated. In just a few seconds she was dripping with her own juice, twitching all over and moaning in a language I couldn't make out.

Then she came, covering my lips and cheeks and nose with her juice. As she did, she gripped the back of my head and pushed so hard I thought for sure my head was going to pop completely into her snatch, leaving a kicking body on the outside.

When she settled back on the table and went limp, I got to my feet and sat down next to where Hope was sprawled on the couch. She took her eyes from her mother and looked at me. One of her hands came up to my face and traced along the lips and chin.

"You've got Mama's juice all over," she said, a little smile on her lips. "Do you like to do that?"

"Sure," I said. "I love eating pussy."

"Would you... do me?"

"Maybe later," I said. "I mean, I'd just love to stick my tongue in your pussy, but right now I want a little breather, OK?" She blushed and nodded.

"Pete, fuck me, Pete, please..."

This from Betty, who was looking over at me. She was still on her back with her legs hanging onto the floor. The horny woman was playing with her pussy as she pleaded. It was going to take more than eating her out to satisfy her.

I got up and stood over her. I was rested now, but my cock was still flaccid.

"I'd like to, Betty," I said, "but I'm not hard yet."

She reached up and cupped my balls in her palm. "I'll make you hard," she whispered, looking at me through half-open eyes.

"Go to it," I said. The touch of her hand on my nuts was enough to make me want to get hard again almost as much as this hot woman did.

"Pete, sit over my face," Betty said. The hair on the back of my neck uncurled at this hot request. I quickly climbed onto the table and positioned myself. I put one knee on either side of her upturned face and lowered myself until my balls were just an inch or two above her nose. She immediately had them in her hands, gently rolling them around and squeezing. I looked down just in time to see her get her first lick in.

"Jesus, that feels great!" I exclaimed. My cock rose just a bit.

"Hope, come on over here and help your mother. Suck me. Come on, doll, please?"

Hope blushed again at my words, but she got up and came over, getting down on the floor on her knees at the end of the table. I thrust my groin forward and my drooping prick flopped out at her. She took it in her hand and brought her mouth down to it.

"Lick the head," I said. "And--ahhhhhh!"

Down below, Betty had suddenly turned it on. Her tongue had become a wild, wet thing with a life of its own, swabbing my balls with saliva, rolling them around. It went from the delicate membranes of skin up near the crotch, down to the heavyweight of the nuts, and back up the other side. And all the while, snaking and darting and wetting until my balls were swollen with sensation and plastered with wet hairs.

Through half-closed eyes, I looked down at Hope. Her mother's hair was brushing against her stomach as the girl kneeled on the floor, sucking my cock. For she had it in her mouth all right, and was nibbling the head all over as her tongue lashed around the tingling corona. I thrust my loins forward and rammed my shaft, a good four inches of it, deep into her bulging mouth. Her thin lips were stretched like elastic around the thickness of my meat, and she made gulping, choking sounds as she struggled to keep herself from gagging.

"That's right, suck it!" I cried. "Lick my balls! I love it! Suck my cock!"

I was going crazy from the twin tongue-jobs. By now my cock was just as hard as it ever had been. I grabbed Betty by the ears as she licked my balls and looked down at her.

"I'm gonna fuck your cunt!" I cried. She groaned and lashed my balls even harder. I groaned again and again. I was on the verge of filling Hope's young mouth with my load.

"Pete, fuck me, fuck meee!" To my great frustration, Betty had stopped licking my nuts. She looked up at me pleadingly; I guess now that my cock was stiff, she wanted me to use it like she had asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.