Photo Orgy - Cover

Photo Orgy

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

I fell on top of her with a groan of passion and pressed my open mouth on hers. My hand grabbed up her tits one at a time, squeezing at the warm flesh, then stroking her strong stomach and going up and down her prominent ribs. If there's one thing that turns me on, it's a broad with big tits and prominent ribs.

Our mouths parted and I kissed my way down to her nipples, latching on to the first one I found, sucking it between my teeth and lashing the hard, meaty tip with my tongue.

"Ahhhh, that's sooo good," she sighed, grabbing the back of my head with one hand and clawing at my shoulder with the other. "You're so strong and powerful," she sighed, feeling my muscles in a greedy, lusty way.

As I sucked one nipple and then the other, I brought my hand down to her hairy, open cunt and ran my fingers through the damp bush. I found her hard clit and flicked it back and forth at the end of my first finger. As I did this, I played around with her fat lips with the rest of my fingers, spreading them far apart and dipping into her wet cunt, feeling the slippery membranes give and spread.

"Ohhhhh, Pete..." she cried out, clawing at my back. I had my middle finger up her wet hole and was gently thumbing her clit back and forth. I resisted the urge to shove my hand in up to the wrist in that delicious gash. I continued stroking and flicking; her hard loins began to stiffen and relax in rhythm.

There was one hell of a smell coming up to me from that spread pussy. I started kissing my way down her stomach, using my fingers to rub her up and get her good and wet as I did. I don't have to be asked. When it comes to eating pussy, I'm at the head of the line.

Just as my nose felt the tickle of her red bush, she grabbed my shoulders.

"No, don't," she moaned. "Just fuck me. I want to feel you inside me."

Once in a while you run into a broad who doesn't like her pussy sucked, or has never tried it. Well, before we broke up I was gonna taste that juice of hers or know the reason why. In the meantime, I scrambled up onto my knees between her spread legs and angled my throbbing cockhead at her big, open cunt.

I felt around awhile, just to get the lay of the land. Her bush was crisp and wet and when I inserted my finger up her cunt, she groaned loudly and arched her back. I grabbed her by the hips and brought her up onto my groin, so that her ass pressed against my thighs. Then I inserted my cock into the rim of her elastic hole. There was plenty of room in there, but not too much. I thrust forward and in one fantastic down-stroke was up to the hilt in her.

"Oh, Pete, you feel so good in me..." She was laying there at the end of my cock, squirming around and rubbing her sweaty tits with her hands, pulling at the large nipples with her delicate fingers.

"You like that, eh, Doris?" I said. I brought myself back slowly, letting my cock withdraw until just the tip was in her. Then I rammed forward again and pulled back and lunged forward. Her large body bounced around under me as I kneeled there fucking in and out. She was still pulling at her tits, her fingers stretching the dark red nipple-meat.

"Do it... do it..." She was talking to herself. Her mouth was open in a big, lusty pout and the words came dribbling out.

"I love your balls on my ass..."

They were bouncing around on her rump as I stroked in and out. I took one hand from her hips and wiped the sweat from my brow. Then I brought it down to her swollen clit and surrounded it between my thumb and first finger. I began to manipulate her, jerking her off and making small circles at the tip with the ball of my finger. She threw her cunt into me with a wild cry and tears began streaming down her cheeks.

"Oh, yes! Yes! God! Oh, it feels so gooood!" Her arms were stretched up over her head now, grabbing at the air, revealing her wet armpits and soaked clumps of hair.

"Your cunt feels so good," I said, but it was more of a grunting. I was beginning to get carried away with the feel of her ripe pussy as it ground away on my cock. She was all slippery-wet, a gripping elastic sheath for my pulsating prick. It was a terrific fit. I kept my eyes open as I went in and out, wanting to see as well as feel. On each down-stroke, my black hairy clump ground into her red bush and the hairs mingled. When we came apart, strands of red and black caught and then were separated.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," she cried, in a small, high- pitched voice.

The tender head of my cock began to tingle as her pussy suction worked its magic. The feeling spread the length of my shaft and gripped my entire groin. I groaned loudly and increased the stroking. Now my nuts were bouncing around on her ass cheeks like rubber balls on a trampoline.

"Ah! Ohhhh! Fuck! Fuck meee..." The big broad was twisting like crazy on the bed, throwing her wet body back and forth as she went up and down on my cock. Her face was contorted, the mouth wide open and moving, the eyes closed and still spilling tears. Either she was the hottest babe in Northridge, or the most neglected. From seeing her husband, my guess was the latter.

I continued to play with her stiff clit as I fucked her, but now it was getting harder to keep my fingers in place. She was thrashing around so much it was all I could do keeping my cock up her hole. And my own passion was becoming so wild that I couldn't think about anything but filling her wet, warm pussy with cum. I pulled my hand off her clit and grabbed her firmly on both hips. I pumped in and out like a maniac, drawing my slippery rod far out, then ramming it to the hilt, over and over until her pussy was bubbling with warm, sticky lubrication and it felt like I was stirring up an ocean of sweet glue.

"Oh, Peeeete..." she cried. She was pulling at her nipples again. They were stiff now, two rock-hard, red peaks bouncing around on the ends of her white tits.

"Oh! Oh, God! Fuck! Uh! Ohhhh!"

My balls rose in their sacs and I unloaded into her. I came in quick spurts, each one accompanied by a loud cry and sharp thrust of my cock. In just a few seconds that gripping cunt hole of hers sucked my click clean. I fell down on top of her. I could feel the warm mixture of her juices and my cum surrounding my prick. I put my cheek on one of her hard nipples, enjoying the warm pillow of her tit.

She was breathing heavily, still moaning. Her long fingers played up and down my back, her mouth on my shoulder. I got a strong whiff of underarm smell and it smelled good. She wasn't one of these dumb broads that shaved and sprayed and smelled like the deodorant counter at a drugstore. She was all animal, this one was, and I loved it.

Then she said, "Pete, let me up, baby," and I rolled off her and watched as she slowly got out of bed and stood facing me.

"Ohhhhhh," she sighed, stretching her arms way above her head, arching her back and getting up on her toes. "That was terrific." She smiled down at me.

"Yeah," I said, looking at her spread, dripping cunt. She had her feet widely planted on the floor as she stretched, making her look wild and untamed.

"I'll be right back," she said, letting her arms slap down on her wet hips. "Don't go 'way, now."

"Don't worry about me," I said, as she turned and went into the bathroom. I turned onto my back and looked up at the ceiling.

Then I heard the water running and a weird squishing sound, like she was squirting water out of a balloon. It was the sound I had heard before, many times, in my playing around

When she came out a few minutes later and sat down on the edge of the bed, I said, "Not taking any chances, eh?"

"What do you mean?" She began snaking her fingers through the dark hair on my leg.

"The douche," I said.

"Oh. Well, I don't want to take any chances. I'm not on the pill, you know."

"Oh, no?" I said. "Why not?"

"Cancer," she said. "I don't want to take any chances. I've seen articles, like in the Digest and women's magazines. It's supposed to be dangerous. A lot of women get breast cancer from it."

I looked at her big, firm tits. The large nipples still had a semi-hardness to them.

"Baby, you don't want that to happen, not with the set you got." To emphasize my point, I reached up, palmed them, and rolled them around on her chest.

She tossed her head and laughed. "You like them, do you?" she said. She thrust her chest out and watched, smiling, as my nimble fingers pressed and pinched and pulled.

"You know it," I said. "You got one of the best sets I ever saw, you know that?" I wasn't bulling her, either.

She blushed so hard her freckles almost disappeered. "Do you think I'm... well, sexy, Pete?" Her hand was now inching up my thigh, the fingers scratching around just under my balls.

I continued to play with her tits, stretching out my fingers and palming them like two basketballs. "Are you kidding?" I asked. "You got a body on you like nobody's business. And you know how to use it, too. There are a lot of broads, they got the equipment but they don't know how to use it. Believe me, you're the best thing I've run into in many a day."

She turned even redder and smiled broadly, enjoying the hell out of my remarks. Then, suddenly, the smile went away and she looked sadly across the room.

"Well," she said, "it's nice to know somebody thinks so." Her fingers were now cupping my balls and running up and down my wilted cock, but her mind was somewhere else.

"Watta you mean?" I asked. I knew what she meant. That four-eyed beanpole of hers wasn't paying her enough attention. If I played my cards right, made her feel that here was somebody who understood and really appreciated her, I'd be setting myself up for some of the best pussy in the country, and on a regular basis. And, besides, I wasn't bulling her, I really meant it.

"Oh, it's just... nothing." She looked down at me, smiled, and shrugged her shoulders. I got up on my elbows and sucked her nipples into my mouth one at a time, then got back down on the bed.

"I understand," I said. Her hand gripped my cock. Like I said before, I got a way with women. "He's too busy with his work, right?" I asked.

"Something like that," she said softly, tears welling up in her eyes.

"What's he do, your husband?"

She brought her hand up to her eyes and wiped. "He--he's a computer programmer," she said, sniffing. I had my hands under her tits, bringing those two big jugs high on her chest, the nipples pointing up. They were large and flaccid now.

"Work in the city?" I asked.

She shook her head. "White Plains," she said. "He drives down." Her fingers snaked through my cock hair.

"He's older than you, isn't he?" I said.

She nodded. "He's thirty-six and I'm... twenty-seven. When we first got married, it was different. I mean, then, he was always bringing me things and taking me out and he couldn't wait to get me in bed. But, now..."

She looked at me and then looked away, fast. I guess she needed somebody to talk to, but was feeling awkward. After all, even though we'd just screwed, I was still a stranger, just some guy who was there to fix the toilet.

"You don't have any kids, do you, Doris?" I said.

"No," she answered. "We tried and tried and went for tests and everything and it turned out that it was Fred's fault. You should have seen the look on his face when we found out. I'll never forget it, in that doctor's office..." She sighed and twisted up a clump of my cock hair. "Ever since then, the only time he comes near me is when I beg. I mean, it's gotten to where he can't even get it up sometimes and whenever I try to get him to see a doctor he starts yelling and throwing things around and going out till all hours. This last year, I don't even try anymore. I didn't even realize how bad off I was until... I mean, when you came in, I--oh, God!"

She lowered her face and covered her eyes with her free hand, while the other pushed into my stomach. I sat up and put an arm around her.

"Doris," I said, "why don't you leave the guy?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.