Pet Shop Pussy - Cover

Pet Shop Pussy

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

The large paneled room was airy and bright; the strong unfiltered afternoon sun streaming in through the opened bedroom windows. Pam stood in the middle of the room, all eyes to what was being prepared, and prepared for her and her alone.

But if she was curious about how they were already beginning to manipulate and maneuver Chester into the complicated set of harnesses and pulleys which were bolted to the bedroom ceiling, she was more intrigued with the stanchion that was Lloyd Nichols' bloated cock, visible behind the tightly stretched denim cloth of his overalls.

It was now even larger than she had seen when he'd pulled his stupendously oversized cock from out of the mare's pussy. She wondered too if it had been the result of a disease, or if he had been born with that kind of genetic makeup to produce such an amazingly horse-like weapon. If anything, the man's penis seemed to have been grafted on from a stallion and she shuddered at the sight, picturing what it might feel like if she rode that immense arm of flesh, blood and gristle down to the finish line, to the searing and exhausting point of climax.

It would happen, she knew, but not until she had begun to demonstrate her willingness to give in to their own brand of bestial passion, allowing Justin and his friend to set up the pulley system and arrangement of ropes and leather harnesses so that Chester could fuck her without crushing her under his heavy solid bulk.

A few minutes later all seemed to be in order, good working order, at that. The leather straps had been cinched around the pig's middle and all during the proceedings, Chester had stood unmoving, allowing Lloyd and Justin to prepare him for the next stage in their bestially oriented plans.

"Raise him up now. He won't be hassled, I've done it before, to get him used to it," Lloyd said.

Justin began to pull on one end of the ropes and as Pam watched, sitting down on the edge of Nichols' four-poster bed, she was able to see how the pig was being hoisted up, his front lifted up off of the floor so that he seemed to be walking on his hindquarters like an ambulating human being.

But before she could say anything to them, her eyes alighted on that which was the entire point of these complicated and strange proceedings. Projecting up along the pig's nearly smooth and hairless underside was a short stubby length of skin she knew contained the animal's still unseen penis.

It was neither arousing nor disgusting and with the calm objective look of a student of anatomy, she stared at the grayish- pink sheath that obscured--at least temporarily and for the time being--Chester's pecker.

The straps and ropes tight and secure, Chester's doleful staring eyes moved calmly about the room as he allowed himself to be lifted up until his front parts dangled in the air. He seemed to Pam to be looking in her direction as if he knew what this complicated set-up was really all about.

Then, satisfied that all was ready and that no physical harm could come to Pam now that the swine was suitably harnessed, the two men turned their eyes to her and waited for Pam to get shakily and uncertainly to her feet.

"We're all ready. Take off your clothes," Justin announced, even as he began to unbutton his work shirt.

Pam blushed, but did as she was told, aware of the way the two of them were staring at her, ogling her body as she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her arms out of the short sleeves. Her unhaltered jugs swung liltingly before their wide and delighted eyes. Each nipple began to swell as a result of their unwavering and lascivious stares.

They grew taut and turgid and she unzipped her skirt and pushed it down off of her waist and hips, even as Justin threw his shirt onto the floor and rapidly unbuckled his belt. Lloyd still remained motionless; all eyes as her skirt came down to reveal the soaking wet front of her skimpy bikini briefs.

He took one look at the easily seen outline of her lush little pussy and smacked his lips, no longer hesitating to unzip his fly. Even before Pam removed her panties, having first stepped out of her skirt, she stopped undressing and returned Lloyd Nichols' unflinching and intense stare.

By now, the entire inside of one leg of his jeans was tented out, nearly down to his knee.

And then, as his pants came down, she opened her mouth and teetered as if she was once again going to faint, going to swoon with a mixture of awe, disbelief and wild sexual excitement.

"My God, my God," she said aloud as he dropped his jeans to his ankles and began to kick them off of his feet. For even then it was growing at a most alarming and unbelievable rate, blood being pumped and then trapped inside. It was as if he was involuntarily attempting to hoist it upright like an unsheathed sword and the color drained from her cheeks as she took in the unbelievable and inhuman dimensions of the man's gigantic penis.

The huge arm of man-flesh began to jerk fitfully, slowly but surely thickening and lengthening and arching out from its hairy root. His equally prodigiously sized balls swung between his muscular thighs, filled with another load of abundant hot come. Justin stepped out of his own jeans and flung them onto the bed.

He didn't have to touch himself, his cock already arching up towards his hairy stomach. It was fully erect and he was just as turned on, both by Pam's sexual presence as well as by what was soon going to take place. And he knew as well that she could not tear her eyes off of Lloyd's penis.

Jealousy was the last thing he felt, for he wasn't going to be happy until he had seen his friend attempt to sheath his lusty dick right between the tight little lips of Pam Harper's pussy. If it would fit--and certainly not its entire overlarge length-- was something he still couldn't tell. But he knew that she would give it her all and try to make it work.

But now, Chester was her partner, not Lloyd Nichols.

So he moved towards her as she finally pulled her panties down, letting the two men take in the tight juicy contours of her girlish split. The sexual stimulation that seemed to cling to her like mist now caused her cunt lips to actually flutter and dilate. They grew puffy and thick rivulets of sap began to run down the sloping walls of her itching vagina.

She shuddered, all eyes to Justin and Lloyd, so turned on now that she was ready and willing to try just about anything, including a stallion. But it was a pig, at least for now and she moved towards Chester as he kept watching her, remaining placid within the confining straps and harnesses.

"Get down on your knees and suck him off," Justin whispered.

"He was soaped down and hosed this morning," added Lloyd, degradation not being part of his sexual repertoire.

But Pam hadn't even considered the fact that the animal might be physically dirty. She was shuddering and she moved more assuredly to Chester. She got down onto her knees and bent forward; curious now as she ran her trembling fingers up and down the short stubby length that concealed the boar's penis.

Chester squealed softly, but made no attempt to either mount her or move with any kind of physical violence. And so as he remained just about motionless while she rubbed the tips of her fingers along the fleshy sheath, able to feel something thick and hard moving behind the rubbery length that seemed to resemble an overlong male foreskin.

"Harder, rub your fingers back and forth more quickly," she heard Lloyd whisper.

She turned her head over her shoulder to see him leaning over her, his cock now arching out at nearly a ninety-degree angle from his belly. He kept his fingers tightly pressed around the extreme base of his huge tool so that when she glanced back, she had but to move her head forward a few inches to be able to rub her lips across the livid mauve peach that was the head of his dong.

"Chester first," he told her then, excited by her growing desire, by the way she didn't need him to tell her to lick his pecker.

Barely able to tear her eyes away from Lloyd's massive dick, Pam nevertheless finally looked back down at Chester's meat. And, sure enough, her manual manipulations were beginning to have the desired effect.

Something wet and glistening, the color of her pink tongue, could be seen gradually emerging from the opened end of the boar's penile sheath. Her fingers clutched more securely and she rubbed them back and forth again, trying to get Chester's dick fully hard and erect, ready for penetration.

But when the first two inches slid out into the open, her eyes opened wide and she shook her head with amazement. "Something else, isn't it?" grinned Lloyd, watching the way she was nearly stunned by the sight of Chester's cock.

Pam just kept staring. If was the shape of the porker's dick that amazed her, for the animal's penis was built along the lines of a corkscrew, a twisted shaft like the head of a bit or a drill. And, what was more, it was getting larger and larger.

With a single cry of acceptance, she flung her face down and pressed her parted lips right around the first two raw and exposed inches of pig-meat. Chester squealed more loudly, his trotters banging against the wooden floorboards as Pam sucked on his cock.

The strong musty animal smell of his genitals made her tremble and the shape of Chester's dick made her imagine the kind of unique bestial pleasures coupling with the pig would soon be affording her. She took in even more, urging his cock to blossom into a hard and fully erect state.

And when, after having induced just about five or so inches to glide between her lips and into her mouth, she felt Chester suddenly pumping forward, Pam knew it was time to finish what she had started. She licked quickly until she was sure that Chester's corkscrew-shaped penis was fully hard and erect.

Then, she slid her lips over the entire length of his twisted and uniquely proportioned member, letting it slip out of her mouth. Chester continued to squeal and thrust forward into the air, aiming his pig-cock with blind animal excitement.

And his bestial excitement was communicating itself to Pam, Lloyd and Justin. Kneeling there in front of the white hog, she looked back at the two men, still shaken by the sight of Nichols' penis. She was certain it was a foot long, twelve, if not more, inches of hard throbbing man-flesh.

And now, arching up along the pig's belly, was Chester's amazing twisted corkscrew of a cock, glistening wet and ready to be used to impale her to the quick. Her cunt walls trembled against each other at the thought and when they told her to turn around and get down on her hands and knees, she didn't hesitate to assume this position, pig-fucking being like dog-fucking, both more readily consummated through the rear.

The drooping outer lips of her puffy cooze dilated even more and she didn't think twice about reaching between her legs with one hand. She pulled her vaginal flaps wide apart, opening her split so that the pig would have no difficulty locating her cunt furrow and the entrance into her hot and itching vaginal canal.

Meanwhile, Justin and Lloyd were maneuvering her body, pushing her back towards Chester. The boar kept squealing and jerking fitfully until, a moment later, Pam looked down between her legs and let go of her cunt, able to see and feel the way she had finally made contact with Chester's twisted corkscrewing cock.

"That's it, shove it in, all of it," she said breathlessly as he pumped forward and his cock seemed to twist inside of her like a screw being drilled into a soft giving wall. Her cunt muscles quivered and she moaned, the speed of Chester's penetration almost instantaneous.

Meanwhile, now that the pig was in action, Justin and Lloyd got down onto their knees and looked between Pam's legs, shaking with excitement. "Unreal, just unreal," Justin said with disbelief as he watched the way Chester's spiral-shaped dick was pumping in and out of Pam Harper's twat.

As for Pam, for the moment she was too into her pleasure, too excited by what was happening. The bestial nature of the act was equally as compelling as Chester's unique spiralling performance. The boar squealed loudly now, no doubt delighted to be afforded such a unique kind of sexual pleasure.

He jerked his cock in and out; grazing against Pam's pulpy hot clit and inducing her to squeal like a sow. She jerked her buns back until they were flat against Chester's smooth belly while he continued to lash out, bombarding her cunt with one volley after another of stimulating penetrating strokes.

To watch this thickish spiral-shaped pigcock moving in and out of the girl's muff turned the two men on to an incredible degree. Justin kept sliding his fingers up and down the length of his stiff and throbbing boner, panting as Pam panted, groaning when she groaned.

That she had accepted this kind of treatment, that she was now loving it even more than they were--since she was the active participant and at least for the time being, they were still passive--only served to turn him on all the more.

He groaned hotly at the sight and as for Pam, she was shuddering against Chester's underside, tightening her cunt muscles around his swift stimulating boner. As a result of the unique shape of the pig's genitals, her cunt was being stimulated and frictioned against in a way she had never experienced or enjoyed before. It was as if she was twirling a French tickler in and out of her pussy, but a tickler that was at once totally real, live flesh and blood moving breathlessly back and forth between her clutching cunt flaps.

Chester's porcine squeals echoed loudly in the air and it was then, even as Lloyd judged his pig to be fast approaching his orgasm, that the unbelievably well-hung young man moved around until he was able to kneel right in front of Pam's flushed and reddened face.

She braced herself, her hands flat on the floor and her body twisting and bucking with wild delirious ecstasy. "Yes, harder, shit, I'll come, so fast, so fast," she whimpered, the fact that she was being screwed by a pig only serving to inflame her maddened sexual desires all the more.

It was raw animal sex, devoid of feeling or emotion, devoid of intellectual recriminations or interpersonal communication. And, as a result, she gave in to the way her body was responding, loving this even more than she loved to feel Bix or Holmes pounding their bony dog cocks in and out of her snatch.

No, this was far more exotic and wild, to be balled by a pig.

The thick cloying smell of coitus filled her nostrils, mingling now with the equally heavy musky smell which permeated Lloyd Nichols' dank and hairy crotch. She caught sight of him getting into position before her and she lifted her flushed sweaty face as if searching for an answer to the look of wild-eyed sexuality imprinted upon his face.

"Yes, more, do it, do it!" she wailed, shaking then as she felt herself finally coming. The friction the pig's cock was producing got her off and she reached out and grabbed the bony caps of Lloyd's knees, supporting herself while a series of violent sexual convulsions coursed through her body.

"Yes, that's it. Oh shit, do it, come, come, baby!" Justin Whitlock screamed out, whipped into a frenzy that was nearly as potent as Chester's or Pam Harper's wild sexual delight. The boar was getting closer to his ejaculation, thumping in and out, humping up against Pam's back.

Lloyd reached out then until he was able to rub his fingers against the opening of Pam's muff, able to feel the way Chester's dick slid in and out at a fast and shuddering rate. Hot curds of cunt juice glistened over her fleecy pubic nest and he kept on smiling, even as he lifted his cock up like a crowbar, aiming the great mauve head right towards Pam's lips.

She raised her head and still coming, now found herself staring heatedly at the young man's titanic cunt-rammer. It was now fully engorged with blood, fully hard and erect. The huge fist-like glans was smooth as velvet and she pressed her lips against it, inhaling the hot smell of his randy crotch.

It's unreal, so unreal, she kept telling herself. She was still coming; the raw blazing flickers of pleasure sluicing through her body. Behind her, his trotters tattooing against the floor, Chester was squealing and grunting and about to explode.

The moment was at hand, but even before the boar shot his load of semen, Pam was licking circles around the head of Lloyd's dong, wondering if she would be able to accommodate it, either between her lips or more pleasurably, between her legs.

"Just take your time. We have the entire weekend," she heard Justin pronounce, his lack of jealousy delighting her so that she let herself go, releasing the last of her inhibitions. And it was then, as she kept licking and tonguing the head of Nichol's massive arm of meat, that Chester finally let loose, releasing his load of porcine jism.

The violent series of bestial tremors which went through the animal's body signaled Chester's climax. Pam clutched at the pig's corkscrewing penis, her vaginal muscles fibrillating as she felt the boar's cock shuddering as it moved like a screw, pumping in and out of her wet tingly pussy.

"Shit, now, he's coming, the fucker's shooting!" Justin cried out triumphantly, deranged with excitement, with the sight of Pam being balled mercilessly yet lustfully by a white male pig.

He didn't want to come though, and dropped his hand off of his cock, his eyes narrowing as he stared intently. And then the first thick gooey splashes of semen poured down Pam's shuddering hole. She could actually feel the swift ejaculations, one short burst of jism after another, bullets of pig-come pouring into her muff.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.