Pet Shop Pussy - Cover

Pet Shop Pussy

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

In the back seat of the rented car, Bix and Holmes had their front paws up against the edge of the car door. The side windows had been lowered and the Scottish terrier and his companion, Holmes the liver-hued Doberman pinscher, kept their muzzles forward, watching the cars that passed them on the road, moving in the opposite direction from the one Justin was taking.

In the front seat, Pam lit another cigarette and crossed her legs, displaying her inner state of nervousness and anxiety. Justin had told her little about the weekend's outing, only getting her to make the necessary preparations so that the young man who helped out on the weekends could be trusted to run the shop properly that Saturday, as well as to close it up for Sunday.

"Where are we going again?" she asked him, casting Justin a petulant and almost exasperated grin.

"Sidonville my darling. To the sleepy yet lusty little hamlet of Sidonville, U.S.A., located in the very heartland of historic and scenic New England, precious," grinned back Justin. He slid one hand down off the wheel, reached across the front seat and patted her gently on top of her nearest leg. "Now don't get uptight, so early on in the day. After all, it's not even noon. And what are surprises for, anyway, if you know what they're going to turn out to be before they even have a chance to happen."

"Well," she began, unable to come up with the right words. "It's just that..."

"It's just what?"

"It's just so mysterious, that's all. I mean, we're taking this trip, we've been on the road since nine o'clock this morning, and I still haven't the foggiest idea about what's going on, or where we're supposed to end up."

"We're supposed to end up at Sidonville. Or, to be perfectly exact about it, at a small farm... for want of a better word... five or so miles from the town proper," Justin announced.

At the mention of the word farm, Pam sank down against the front seat, not sure if she should be sad or happy, nervous or animated and filled with positive expectations. She recalled then what he had said to her the night they had discussed their relationship, the night which had culminated in a bout of searing anal and animal sex. She cringed slightly, almost as if she could still feel his powerfully thick virile member surging in and out of her stretched and burning asshole.

But the pleasure had been just as intense as he had promised. Now, she wondered why she felt such a strange morbid sense of apprehension and discomfort, ill at ease about the prospect of visiting a farm with Justin Whitlock.

"Whose farm is it?" she asked him then.

"Well, I can see that surprises are useless, so I might as well get down to basics and tell you," he decided after a moment's pause for silent introspection. "It's actually a big old New England colonial house where my friend lives. He keeps a lot of animals around, though not for any great commercial or business reasons. I mean, he doesn't support himself running a farm, milking cows or raising chickens."

"Then how does he... support himself, I mean?" she asked, growing more curious and thus more interested in what he was finally revealing.

"He's one of those fortunate people who don't have to do any work at all, to tell you the truth. He lives off his investments, or his daddy's investments, to be more exact about it. He was left enough to live quite decently without having to hassle himself about a nine-to-five job."

"Which you approve of, wholeheartedly, I take it," she added.

He looked at her, not sure if she was annoyed or not. "Shit, yes. I mean, why not, kiddo? Lloyd paints a little, like me. And he's an amateur photographer. And he grows vegetables and raises animals. He's perfectly content."

"But unmarried."

"Yes, as a matter of fact," Justin replied. "Is there anything the matter with being a bachelor? I thought you were the kind of woman who relished her independence, not having to suffer the slings and arrows of male chauvinist pigs."

"And so your unmarried bachelor friend with enough money up his ass to live the life of Riley, just happens to invite us up to his farm for the weekend. How convenient," and she pouted, folding her hands across her chest.

At that instant, Justin swerved the car violently to the right, the wheels spinning over the gravel shoulder. He pulled on the brake as Pam was thrown forward; just able to grab hold of the dashboard before her head struck the windshield. Bix had toppled off the front seat, but now he scooted back into the seat, none the worse for wear.

"What was that all about, may I ask!" Pam snapped.

"Listen kiddo," he said, trying to control his temper. "Let's get one thing straight, right here and now. Either you go along with me and stop acting like some fucking spoiled brat, or else I'll just turn the car around and head back to the city and we can call it quits from now on in. The choice is yours. I told you last week what I expected from you. You went along with me. That's what commitment is all about, kiddo. Not acting the way you've been doing, sticking your nose in the air and pretending to be something that you're not."

"Such as what?"

"Such as a ball-busting cunt, for starters," Justin barked. "I said I wanted you to fuck a pig, baby. Well, Lloyd has just the right porker we've been looking for. And he has a couple of sheep, some goats, a nice tight-assed little mare, the whole works. Any more questions? Or are you still not interested? Yes or no?"

She had never really expected him to attempt to make good what he had told her that night at her apartment. She had never dreamed he would go this far, actually taking her to a farm to consummate some of his perversely bestial schemes, his erotic fantasies. But now, Pam knew that he wasn't bullshitting, that the moment had finally reached the proportions and colors of black-and-white reality. And it was now up to her to either accept his ultimatums or else refuse to go along with them.

If she chose the latter tack, she knew that their relationship would be over, right then and there. And now, as she looked over at him as he sat with his hands on the wheel and his face bristling with ill-concealed annoyance, the last thing in the world she wanted was for Justin Whitlock to disappear from her life.

To return to an existence of loneliness was something she could no longer even bear to think about, let alone handle. "Okay," she whispered. "You win. Whatever you say, Justin, whatever you say."

He started up the car in silence and didn't say a single word to her until she could see the white clapboard farmhouse filling her field of vision. They had arrived and now, she was about to embark on a journey she had never even contemplated before, a journey into a world that was one of complete and total sexual abandon, a world where everything was possible and everything could happen. And what made it all the more difficult for her to deal with, was the fact that she didn't for one minute doubt what the outcome would be, how Justin would emerge victoriously, getting her to perform according to the vagaries of his every sexual and erotic whim.

No sooner had Justin pulled up in front of the farmhouse, than he rubbed his hands together and turned to glance over at Pam Harper. She was staring straight ahead, her eyes having taken on a kind of lost and glassy look. He watched her for a moment and then let himself out of the car.

The air was thick with the smells of verdure, lush vegetation and clean mountain air. But even more than that, Justin could smell the characteristically animal aromas, which wafted through the air. It was a scent he had always relished, a heavy earthy smell, manure and sweaty livestock, all mingling into an elusive perfume which began to immediately arouse his senses and heighten his sexual plans and expectations about the weekend's singularly uninhibited activities.

Pam followed him out of the car, a little surprised that Lloyd hadn't come out of the house to greet them. She let the dogs out and they scampered off, running around to the back of the house. Leaving Bix and Holmes to their own inquisitive canine devices, she moved towards Justin.

He was seemingly lost in thought, but the minute she reached out and put her hand on his shoulder, he jerked to attention and looked down at her with a broad and toothy grin, a smile that was at once comforting yet disarming.

"Methinks friend Lloyd is up to some tricks of his own," Justin said with a sly little wink.

He took hold of her hand and having been to the farm before, he had no trouble leading Pam around the back of the silent house to where he remembered Lloyd kept his livestock.

Sure enough, a ramshackle but still upright wooden structure behind the house proved to be the barn where the animals were paddocked when they weren't out grazing in the fields which stretched out around them.

And, even more than that, Justin could feel the tension in the air, the silence broken by the rustle of leaves in the trees, by the droning buzz of insects and honeybees. No birds broke the quietude with a restless chirping call. But if he failed to hear birds singing, he didn't fail to hear something snorting and whinnying with loud and almost painful insistence.

Pam heard the sounds too. They emanated from the barn and Justin led her right in their direction. They grew louder, painful neighs and whinnies, a cacophony of snorting thunderous cries and stomping hooves. "What's going on in there?" she whispered, a little frightened as she held onto his hand, clutching at his arm while they stood by the sliding door which led into the old wooden barn.

"Want to take a peek?" he said, winking at her once again. He knew exactly what was going on inside of the barn, having enjoyed the act the last time he had spent a weekend at the farm. But he didn't intend to tell Pam, wanting to surprise her, curious to see how aroused she would become. And not only by what his lusty and sexually insatiable friend was doing, but also by the fact of Lloyd's singularly amazing generative parts.

"A disease, the result of some childish malaise, fever of the brain," he had once said jokingly to Justin.

But it was no disease which had given Lloyd his exceptionally vigorous equipment, equipment which Justin knew Pam would not believe real, even when she saw it with her own two eyes. The stomping of hooves echoed in the air and he pulled the barn door open and stuck his head inside, motioning Pam to silence. Then, tiptoeing forward, he led her into the musty wooden structure, trying not to betray his presence as dry straw cracked and rustled beneath their feet.

"Shh," he whispered, pointing to the far end of the barn where a wooden stall obscured the frenzy of activity taking place within its narrow confines. "Don't say a word."

Pam still had no idea of what was happening. But she trusted Justin to the letter and followed him, trying to be as silent as she could. Once they reached the paddock, the sound of hoofbeats and snorting equine whinnies was louder than ever. She looked down, able to see the inside of the stall, visible between the space of two warped and weathered boards.

And when she saw not only four equine hoofs, but a pair of booted human feet, she knew what was happening even before Justin hoisted her up so that she could peer over the top edge of one side of the wooden stall.

No sooner had she trained her eyes into the stall, when she gave a gasp of such incredible disbelief that her breath stuck in her throat and her eyes remained wide and glassy, stuck open with the sheer intensity of her amazement.

Fortunately or perhaps not, the mare within the stall was bucking and snorting, squealing out so loudly that the man who was positioned right behind the frenzied animal failed to hear Pam Harper's loud gasp of complete and utter disbelief.

Justin pulled himself up until he too was able to peer inside the narrow confines of the animal's pen. It was Lloyd all right, busy as always and now so intensely preoccupied that he was oblivious to their presence, to their twin looks of sheer and dumbfounded amazement, their faces reddened with hot blushes of awe and wonder.

Even Justin, who had experienced exactly what Lloyd was doing, who had seen his friend performing in this manner on several occasions in the past, was still shocked and filled with wonder as well as envy. For now, as he and Pam kept staring with wild-eyed astonishment, marveling at Lloyd's unique and unparalleled performance, they could see exactly what was causing all the racket inside of the wooden stall.

Lloyd was positioned directly behind the outspread legs of a chestnut mare. She was no oversized quarter horse, ill suited to this kind of activity, but a small Shetland pony, not very many hands high. And her short compact size suited Lloyd's needs and bestial desires perfectly.

He did not have to perch himself on top of a wooden box to gain access to the pony's swollen and oversized violet genitals, but merely had to position himself directly behind her hindquarters, taking care to avoid an occasional backward kick from her stomping hooves.

Pam just couldn't believe her eyes, to put it mildly. Her nostrils winced as she inhaled the strong biting odor which now wafted up in the air, a pungent steamy aroma that became more heavy, more cloying and intense with the passage of each second. And as her nostrils kept flaring open, as she kept her eyes glued straight before her, she watched the way Justin's friend was slamming his cock in and out of the mare's swollen and lubricious hole.

He had seemingly rammed his hose right through the horsehair of her tail, ensheathing himself up to the root. His pistoning member hurtled back and forth with engine-like force and Lloyd was sweating as copiously as the pony, his hands gripping the mare's flanks and his feet planted stolidly behind her.

His jeans were bunched around the tops of his boots and he wore no shirt, his naked body bristling with the same kind of muscular energy his cock was now vigorously displaying. But it was no ordinary cock and that, coupled with the sight of a man fucking a horse, all combined to make Pam feel weak with disbelief and sudden unprecedented desire.

A violent tremor seized her body and she clung to the top edge of the stall, nearly falling back and losing her balance as she suddenly began to come, right then and there. Hot curds of sap streamed down her feverish cunt walls, dripping down along the insides of her shuddering thighs.

Had there been a stallion in the barn, she would no doubt have thrown herself upon the animal, exhibiting the same kind of insatiable sexual frenzy Lloyd was demonstrating. If anything, it was what had turned her on so completely and now, shivering and caught up in the throes of her inexplicable release, Pam could only hold onto the top edge of the stall as if for dear life.

It was then that Lloyd heard her and the red-faced man turned his head in her direction. He broke into a broad and toothy grin, never stopping his strenuous exercises for one second. Justin winked back and said nothing. He didn't know that Pam was coming, all eyes to the way Lloyd was slamming his penis in and out of the mare's slobbering and juicy trench.

The pony was whinnying frantically and the biting aroma filled his senses. But what amazed him even more than this, was the way Lloyd was going at it with superhuman endurance and delight. Justin had done the very same thing. But despite the handsome and far from puny dimensions of his own stiff-standing pecker, he had found the pony's pussy far too big for him to really enjoy the rare bestial pleasure of plowing in and out of her ravished twat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.