Pet Shop Pussy - Cover

Pet Shop Pussy

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Everything seemed so perfect, at least in Justin's eyes, that he found it almost hard to believe this was all taking place. He had finally met a chick... no, he thought then, a woman... to whom he could be his complete and totally uninhibited self. He wanted her to become as completely open to sex as he was and he knew she had certainly done little if anything in the past two weeks to make him feel any sense of disappointment or displeasure.

Now, he was certain that she would submit to his needs with the same brand of willingness she had demonstrated so faithfully in the past. Accordingly, he grabbed the stick of butter, lifted it up off of the dish and moved towards her. Her body trembled and a soft ruddy blush had begun to suffuse her skin.

Pam strained to hear him, wondering what he was doing, what he was preparing to enact, using her as a silent and unmoving partner. When she felt him spinning her around, she gasped. She was pushed up against the side of the kitchen table and he shoved most of the dishes out of the way, suddenly pushing her chest down against the top of the table.

"Don't say anything!" he hissed as he felt her muscles tightening in fear. He moved behind her, pulled her trembling white buns apart with one powerful and determined hand, and then proceeded to shove the stick of soft melting butter right up against her pink and puckered fundament.

"Oh God no, no don't!" she moaned the instant she felt the greasy butter being rubbed into her asshole, completely lubricating her bum furrow and the folds and creases which marked her tight little anus.

"Don't what?" he snickered, actually succeeding in shoving half of the stick of butter right up her ass. The idea, the very notion of buttering her poop and then slamming his cock into place, delighted him to no end. He saw his pecker as an ear of corn; soon to be buttered as it slid back and forth inside the tight lubricated depths of her rectum.

Pam tried to pull back, her arms sweeping over the table. She banged her fists in anguish, but before she could even attempt to pull free and straighten up, Justin was already in position to consummate yet another of his searing erotic fantasies, a reverie he fully intended to transmute into the stuff of reality and brutal savage actuality.

He rubbed what was left of the greasy butter all along the hard pulsating length of his mule-cock. "Hold steady, baby," he warned her, letting go of his dick to use both of his hands. He pulled her shuddering buns as far apart as he could, stretching the tightly contracted perianal flesh that surrounded her sunken and pitted pink asshole.

"Oh please, please don't do this to me, Justin," she whimpered, knowing that she could not pull free or escape his steely and determined clutches. His violent display, his sexual insatiability, were things she could not cope with and even as she felt him pulling her buns apart, she knew that she would have to submit, that this was indeed just the beginning, just the start of the new rules he had explained would now be taking effect in their relationship.

"Bix has done it, so why not me?" Justin asked. "If it's good enough for a fucking dog, isn't it good enough for your lover?"

She had no answer to that, but she still held her sphincter muscles as tightly as she could, fearing the pain his anal assault would result in, the tearing burning agony of being forced to submit to his sodomizing wrath.

Justin ignored her sobbing whimpers. If anything, her fear, the way she looked upon this as a rape, only served to turn him on all the more. She had inflamed him through fellatio, and now he fully intended to stoke the fires of his lust by a savage bout of buggery.

Accordingly, he now let go of one of her shuddering buttocks, his fingers curling around the middle of his steely cock-shaft. He pulled his pecker down until the rounded bulbous glans, still leaking pre-come at a fast and furious rate, was perfectly aligned with the tight rosy aperture that was her bottom-hole.

He pushed his thighs up against the backs of her legs, pinning her down against the top of the kitchen table. And then he thrust forward with maddened and wild-eyed excitement. The head of his battering ram made contact with her tight rosy anus and Pam screamed out in horror as she felt the insistent pressure of his penis.

But Justin was not about to stop. Her display of terror added to his excitement and he clapped one hand over her mouth, stifling her cries of protestation, not wanting any of her neighbors to hear her moaning as she struggled to break free of his sodomizing grasp.

"Relax, bitch. You love me, don't you? Well, love this, sugar," he sneered, thrusting down a second time even as he pressed his palm over her mouth and kept her buns apart with his other hand.

The muscular pressure, his weight seemingly centered all along the bottom half of his torso and the column of throbbing quivering man-flesh all combined to aid him in his quest. Pam was groaning behind his hand, incensed too that Bix had done nothing to come to her defense.

The terrier hadn't even barked, but that was no doubt due to the fact that the Scottie was quite accustomed to Justin's presence, having never been shown this violent side of the man. He saw Justin as a friend and so even as Whitlock tried to shove his cock up Pam's ass, the terrier trotted out from under the table, wagging his tail and looking up at them with canine curiosity.

Justin hadn't even thought about the dog. Now, seeing Bix out of the corner of his eye, he was glad that the Scottie wasn't fucking up his plans. He would come in handy too, Justin decided, once he managed to stow the entire length of his rod right up her poop.

Pam kept shaking. She tried to keep her asshole as tightly clenched as possible. But all of her efforts to maintain its inviolability were in vain. Justin, much stronger than her, was emboldened by his excitement. He was not about to take no for an answer, to fail where he had always succeeded with Pam in the past.

And, as a result of this determination, he was able to feel the way the head of his cock was pushing her perianal folds apart, digging deeper and slowly but surely making headway. She too felt the way her anal aperture was being wrenched wide and she gasped, her sphincter muscles loosening for an instant.

But the sudden cessation of constricting pressure enabled Justin to shove forward until the head of his cock was completely buried inside of her ass. It rubbed along her buttered rectal walls and she sobbed, her body racked with fear. "Relax," he said again, calming down a little bit now that he felt the worst was over, now that he had begun to make contact.

She shuddered against him and he eased his dick forward, more gentle now, taking his time. He looked down and finally let go of her mouth. She was still whimpering, but she didn't scream out any longer. Justin pulled both of her buns wider apart as he watched the way her previously tight little slit of an anus had now spread grotesquely wide, distended by the invading bulk of his rigid boner.

He thrust down against her, easing one hard hot inch of meat after another into place. His shaft rubbed against her quivering rectal walls and the more he thrust forward, the calmer Pam became. She was responding, despite her initial fears to the contrary. Her ass felt blocked and stuffed, but the pain was diminishing the deeper he stroked.

And when she shoved her buns back, wanting still more of his hard manly weapon, Justin licked the back of her neck and smiled to himself, knowing that from then on in everything was going to work out fine, absolutely perfect.

He pushed down until his pubes scratched her bum furrow, the entire length of his penis hidden from sight, stowed within the tight buttered depths of her quivering rectal canal. Pam groaned more hotly, able to feel the way her cunt was also distended by the pressure of Justin's dick sliding into her rectum.

More juice sluiced down her overheated vaginal walls and she wiggled her buns, riding his pole of steely man-flesh. Justin was getting wildly turned on. Just as he had suspected, Pam's ass was even tighter and far more gripping than her virginal twat. Fucking her pussy was one thing, and a pleasurable and highly satisfying thing at that. But corn-holing her was something else altogether.

One was neither better nor worse than the other. They were merely different sides of the same erotic coin and he eased his meat halfway out and then thrust forward again, frictioning and scraping his boner against her rectal passageway.

"Relax, keep your muscles loose and it won't hurt at all," he told her. His balls flicked against the drooping bottom edge of her muff, adding to their rapidly mounting pleasure. "I told you you'd get off on it. This is all part of trusting me, baby."

She was too aroused to reply, concentrating upon the pleasure which was building up inside of her ass and pussy. He quickened the tempo of his back and forth strokes, thrusting his dick in and out of her ass as she began to clench and unclench her sphincter muscles in response.

The rhythm of their dual movements made him howl like an alley cat. He was so turned on that he couldn't hold back and he rammed into her ass with all of his strength. She groaned, but it was not a sound of physical pain. If anything, the harder he stroked, the more vigorously and wildly he pounded his joystick in and out of her burning poop, the more turned on and hot Pam fast became.

He plowed into her tight little heinie, kept himself completely horsed and ensheathed, right up to his swatting fist- like balls, and then proceeded to pull her back from the table. Careful not to hurt her, for he knew pain could result if he moved too quickly, Justin maneuvered his body and Pam's down to the floor.

Soon she was squatting on all fours and he was kneeling right behind her, holding onto her waist and not her jugs and pounding in and out with renewed excitement. But now, they were in such a position that Bix could finally get into the act.

There could be no doubt that the terrier knew what was taking place. The sights and sounds and aromas that filled the kitchen were all sexual in content and Bix crawled down between Pam's outstretched arms. She had her palms flat on the tile floor and she leaned forward, making room for her dog, delighted then that Bix was going to add to her rapidly mounting sexual pleasure.

"Tell me... everything," groaned Justin, able to see where Bix was headed, tail wagging and tongue extended.

At that moment, even as he doubled the tempo of his battering cock-strokes, loving the way she was getting so accustomed to corn-holing that she worked her buns hotly around his pole, Bix was just beginning to use his tongue with wild canine expertise.

Pam cried out with delight the instant she felt the Scottie's raspy file-like tongue sliding over her juicy quim. Hot sap streamed down between her cunt lobes and Bix licked her moist overheated mons, his cold wet button of a nose tickling her cunt furrow as he tried to push his tongue even deeper inside.

To aid him in that, Justin slid one hand around until his fingers made contact with the top edge of Pam Harper's gaping cunt split. He pushed her cunt lips wider apart, letting go only when he could feel Bix's tongue digging right inside of her dilated split.

"Yes, more, harder. Oh do it, fuck me, pound it in, give it to me," she wailed, the combination of sensations, the bestial tongue sliding around her clit and vulva and Justin's bestial mule-cock ramming in and out of her tight burning asshole, all served to arouse her to a fever pitch of imminent release.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.