Pet Shop Pussy - Cover

Pet Shop Pussy

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

The afternoon was not yet over.

When Justin Whitlock's cock had gone limp and detumescent, a soft yet meaty sausage floating inside of her swampy and come- filled twat, he gently eased it out into the open. She gripped it hotly, wanting him to get hard again; wanting to be fucked a third time.

But Justin had satiated his appetites and didn't want to push a good thing. He had one more ace up his sleeve though, for no sooner had he removed his cock with a loud and resounding squish, when he eased her back onto the floor and swiveled around like a monkey in a cage.

Pam didn't have to be told what to do after that. Justin straddled her body and immediately plunged his face down between her legs, wanting to feast on the abundant clots of slippery viscous semen, which were now oozing out around her gaping cunt furrow. The taste of his own come turned him more on than off and he cleaned her puffy cunt lobes with his lashing tongue, swallowing cream before drilling deeper as if he was searching for buried treasure within the depths of her seminalized quim.

Pam shuddered, her body caught in a nervous tremor. She was still glowing, mentally as well as physically, bathed in the warmth of her after-pleasure. And now Justin's tongue was certainly doing a job on her, already getting her body aroused all over again.

But she knew as well that he expected a similar pleasure from her. She glanced to the left and caught sight of Bix and Holmes, lying there half-asleep, tongues lolling out. There was a dish of water in the kitchen and first the Doberman and then the Scottie got to their feet and trotted off to refresh themselves.

Left alone for the moment, Pam and Justin hardly missed their thirsty exit. Justin rested on his knees and palms, his body in a perfect position for sixty-nine. But before he allowed Pam the pleasure of licking his cock clean and dry, he thrust down, leaving nothing to her imagination.

She knew what the motion was indicative of, what he wanted her to do for him. And the last thing in the world she felt was revulsion or unwillingness. She wanted to explore every part of his body, to give him as much pleasure as he had succeeded in giving her. Thus, she didn't hesitate to reach up and grab hold of his buns, pulling his ass down over her flushed and sweaty face. He murmured his approval, loving nothing so much as first coming and then having a chick eat out his ass, rimming him and turning him on all over again.

And this she did without a second's thought or hesitation.

She pulled his muscular buns down, able to inhale the aroma of sweat and gamy odor of excrement and the pungent smell of Holmes' yellowish cream. Dog-come oozed out around his anus and bum furrow and Pan thrust her tongue out hotly, licking down from the top edge of his crevice all the way to his puckered brown asshole.

He muttered with delight and loosened his sphincter muscles, encouraging her to dig her tongue right inside of his poop-chute. And once Pam had licked his bum furrow dry of come and sweat, she didn't wait for Justin to tell her what to do next. She thrust her tongue forward, holding it taut and as stiffly as she could.

The rim of his asshole trembled as she pushed her tongue right inside, amazed and turned on by the way short thick wiry black pubes lined his bum furrow and swirled around his corrugated anus. And when she had succeeded in pushing the tip of her tongue into place, she tasted even more of Holmes' cream, dribbling over her tongue and down along the walls of his butt.

He squeezed his anal muscles around her raspy-edged prober and as she pushed her tongue deeper inside, curious to feel his prostate gland, he pulled her legs wider apart and shoved his face down, wanting to eat out her asshole while she performed the same analingual service for him.

The pale naked blossom of her bottom-hole yielded its treasures, the loose folds of perianal flesh opening wide under the assault of his raspy and stiffly extended tongue. Pam shivered with pleasure, loving the feel of Justin's tongue sliding down into her tight dry poop.

He licked the elastic fleshy walls of her clenching rectum, his body shuddering on top of her. And when she pulled him down more firmly, he rubbed his half-erect cock right between her tits. After-come trickled out, lubricating her boobs. His hairy chest grazed over her belly and they were once again tangled together, joined to each other with rising heated passion.

Don't let it end, Pam thought to herself: Let him be here for me every day. Let him learn to love me.

That, however, was something neither of them considered discussing. And at the moment, they couldn't have spoken either, their tongues too busy exploring and dipping in and out of each other's tight and randy bottom holes.

Justin smiled contentedly to himself. Who would have thought this could all have happened, that a casual walk to the park to give Holmes his daily run could have resulted in such a searing display of sexual pyrotechnics, human and bestial couplings he had never enjoyed except within the precincts of his lurid imagination.

But it had happened and if he had his way, it would continue occurring until something or someone came between them and their wild insatiable sexual appetites.


Pam knew Justin wasn't in love with her not yet, at any rate. But she didn't push the issue, finding it pointless and unnecessary to discuss the nature of their emotional and physical involvement. Two weeks had passed since she had first seen him in the park, since they had gone back to his studio apartment together, there to engage in acts she had never enjoyed half as much before she had met him. And in the two weeks since that had taken place, she had seen him nearly every night. If anything, their sex only seemed to get better, with or without the active participation of the two dogs, Bix and Holmes. She was learning things about herself, her body in particular, she had never known before.

Justin was a skillful teacher, bringing her out of herself, giving her the self-confidence she had lacked since her first disastrous love affair, five years before. But if the sex continued to improve with each passing day, she was still dissatisfied, sensing that there was something missing, something she could not bring herself to ever discuss with him.

She still knew little if anything about Justin, the story of his life a sketchy incomplete drawing, a puzzle with half the pieces still missing so that the ultimate image was not all there. He had told her little bits of things, as if to satisfy her craving for knowledge about the person he had been before they had met each other.

She knew he worked part-time at an art gallery, that he occasionally dabbled with paints. But he gave no indication of knowing what he wanted from his life, or any sense of wanting something from her other than the complete freedom to use her body as he saw fit.

And when she had suggested he work with her at the pet shop, that he might eventually buy into her small but commercially successful enterprise, he had looked at her with such obvious disbelief and lack of interest that she had dropped the discussion, right then and there.

Had the relationship been just a straight sex thing and nothing else, Pam wouldn't have been half as disturbed about it as she now felt. But he had said nothing about that, about putting emotional strictures on their involvement. And, as a result, she had let her feelings come out, knowing that he recognized the way she was already committed to him, long before he was ready--if he would ever be--to make the same kind of commitment to her.

Finally, she could not hold back her feelings any longer.

"What do you want from me... the truth?" she asked him. They were just finishing the dinner she had prepared at her apartment.

Justin pushed his chair away from the table, loosening his pants and smiling at her with cryptic self-content. He had enjoyed her dinner and now, the intensity of her query, the very seriousness and earnest inflection of her statement, stopped him short.

"I haven't thought about it," he finally admitted. "I just dig being with you, that's all. Why does anything else have to be discussed? Are you so hot to have a husband, all of a sudden? You're twenty-eight and you're doing fine, supporting yourself, living well on your earnings. So what's the big hassle, all of a sudden?"

"There's no hassle, Justin," she replied, annoyed at the way he had successfully dodged her question. "I mean, well... it's just that..." and she stopped short, not even sure of what it was she had wanted to say to him.

"It's just what?" he asked.

"It's just that I care, and I don't want to be hurt again, like the last time, that's all. If all you dig about me is the sex, that's okay too. But I feel something more than that, if you must know the truth," she replied.

"But I didn't ask for the truth, did I?" countered Justin. "In fact, I haven't asked for anything but the pleasure of your company."

"Well, you have that, God knows," she said, laughing nervously to cover up her deep-rooted anxieties.

"Do I? Really?" and he screwed up his eyes and stared intently at her, curious to know the extent of her involvement, how far she would go along with him, how far she would go to please him.

"Oh course you do. You know that," Pam said quickly.

"If I asked you to fuck a pig, would you do it?"

"A pig!" she exclaimed with disbelief. "What are you talking about, anyway?"

"You know what I'm talking about. I just asked you a simple question. I want to know how far you'll go to please me, that's all. When you'll draw the line and refuse to do what I ask," Justin went on. He closed his eyes for a moment, as if he was trying to picture such a scene in his mind's eye.

"I don't follow you at all," she confessed, having never seen him like this before.

"There's nothing difficult to follow, Pam. There are things I want you to try, things you've never done before. Things I've never done, either. I want to test your loyalties, the extent of your commitment to me," he said.

"You want to test my commitment!" she yelled, recoiling as if he had just slapped her across the face. "What more do you want from me? I've given you everything I have. I'm naked in front of you and... and you haven't moved your ass in that direction, not one inch. You want me to get fucked by a pig? Find one, Justin. Find me a pig with a cock and I'll let him fuck me, how's that!"

"You're on, kiddo," he said, grinning almost sarcastically at her. He got up from his chair and stood by the kitchen table, his thumbs hooked underneath the waistband of his jeans.

He rocked back and forth on the heels of his cowboy boots, his eyes blazing with inner excitement. Pam just stared back at him, still not sure how serious he had been, still not certain of what he needed from her, what he was thinking about at that very instant.

"I want to teach you things you've never dreamed of before, things you've never tried out in your life. And maybe, just maybe, if you go through them with me, we'll end up with something a lot more important than what we have now," he told her, believing what he said, not doubting for one minute that the plans he had long ago made for himself were still viable and meaningful for his life.

"What things?"

"Getting fucked by a pig, by a horse. Watching me fuck a sheep, a mare. Letting a woman make love to you, a child, three other men gang-bang you at the same time. I want you to be so open to yourself, to your sexual self that is, that when you've experienced all those kind of things you'll really know what love is all about."

"You're crazy, do you know that! You're insane!" she yelled. "Is that... that kind of depravity your idea of being in love? What you want me to be is your slave, is that it? Not on your life, kiddo. Get yourself another goodtime girl. I'm not interested."

"Oh, but you are. And I know it just as much as you do, Pam," he replied coolly. "Because right now, right this very minute, you're as much my slave as I am yours. It's equal kiddo, remember that. Even if you don't believe it now, or don't want to believe it, for two weeks you've done nothing but please yourself as much as you've pleased me. Not once did I force you into anything, or make you do something, which you didn't like, which you couldn't stand to do. Isn't that the truth, Pam? Isn't that the fucking honest to God truth?"

She trembled, her lips pouting as she tried to reply to him. But no words came out. She was unable to master the situation, to get the upper hand. Nor did she even want to. She knew he was right, that because of the very nature of her involvement and commitment, she was powerless to deny him anything, anything, at all.

And even as they stood there in the kitchen, facing each other with silence and unblinking eyes, Justin knew that she would go along with him, down whatever paths of depravity or bestiality he so desired to take her upon, no matter what might happen as a result.

He smiled mysteriously and she flinched at his unwavering and self-sure grin. He was exerting a kind of hold on her, a magnetic pull from which she neither had the desire or the strength to resist. Even as she looked at him, Justin slid his fingers over to the buckle of his belt.

She stiffened; oddly excited by what she sensed was about to take place. He pulled the belt off, yanking it through the loops of his jeans. Pam half-expected him to double it in half and strike out at her, demonstrating the power and control he could readily exercise whenever it suited his fancy or a whim of his ever-changing mood.

But bondage, sadism, even mild punishment with whips and straps, was not part of Justin Whitlock's sexual repertoire. He saw the way she flinched in fear and he smiled openly at her, as if to taunt her with his silence and his threatening airs.

"When I know that you will not hesitate to do anything for me... or to me, then I will also know the truth of your love," he whispered. "And when that moment arrives, and I believe it will, sooner than even you yourself can believe right now, you will have me as much as I'll have you. But only then, only then... will I be there for you for as long as you need me."

She could see how serious he was and yet she also felt that he was play-acting, reciting lines of dialogue from a play that was yet to be produced on or off Broadway. Pam didn't know whether or not she should believe what Justin said to her. But if she couldn't decide about the validity of his words, not to mention his unorthodox and strangely disquieting sentiments, she didn't have to think twice about the way her body was responding to his sheer physical presence, his sheer sexual and animal magnetism on her; a force field of urges. She was not being dramatic, reading into things or even misinterpreting what he had told her in the past few minutes. She knew he believed in what he had said, but it was now up to her to believe in his theories--for want of a better explanation--and accept the ultimatum he had given her.

If she did not, she knew it would be over.

And that was the last thing she wanted to happen. Because now, Pam felt that she could no longer live apart from Justin. Whatever it was he possessed, whatever spell in the name of love he had cast upon her, was something she was incapable of defending herself against. The walls she had erected around herself, defensive barriers to shield out feelings and interpersonal communication, had now toppled, crumbling like ash at her feet.

So it was that she continued to tremble and stare at him, calling him her lover, thinking too that he was her teacher, instructing her in the art and artifice of sex, sex of every shape and description. She hadn't even stopped to think about that in the past two weeks, to question his physical needs, his attraction to all that was bestial and bizarre.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.