Pet Shop Pussy - Cover

Pet Shop Pussy

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

"I'd just turned fifteen and Sparky was a stupid name, but I was a kid. Besides, he was a pretty stupid cocker spaniel. Except that he had a tongue on him that went on for days," she giggled, accepting his offer of a joint as they sat cross-legged on the floor, knees touching, eyes drilling right into each other.

"Go on. I'm listening," Justin replied, waiting for her to inhale some grass before he took the joint back from her. He was already cresting a high, stoned on the dope and stoned on her sheer physical presence. It was as if there was so much to catch up on and he was content to watch her as she spoke, to listen to her telling him about the first time she had had sex with an animal.

"So there I was, fifteen; the product of a bloody awful first fuck with this jock prick in high school named... yeah, I still remember. His name was Barry Galena and he was a shithead, Justin, a real stupid ass," Pam went on, rushing from the dope and becoming just as stoned as he was. "So anyway, I was alone in my room with Sparky and well, I don't know, he started licking me when I was playing with him. It was right before I was ready to go to bed. And... and I liked it, that's the point I'm trying to bring out. I really dug feeling his tongue going in and out of my cunt."

"Did you let him fuck you that night?"

Pam nodded her head, a blush creeping across her cheeks. She had never told anyone about this before, not even her closest friends. But in front of Justin it seemed perfectly normal. Indeed, that's just what he had called it after they had recovered from their searing bout of bestial sex.

"It's cool, normal. You dig it; I dig it so there's no hassle. What two consenting adults and two consenting dogs do in the privacy of their own home is their business and their business only," he had told her, half-joking but totally serious in his intent.

She believed him. Or at least, she wanted to believe him. But it was still strange talking about it, describing how she had "discovered" Sparky's cock, how she had rubbed her fingers up and down his hairy sheath until his slim pink doodle had slid out into the open and how, when she had gotten it all the way out into the open, she had turned over, letting the dog take over from there.

"And he did it. He didn't have to be told or even pushed into place," she went on. "And all the while I was loving it and thinking that it served Barry right for taking my cherry the way he had, so violently... so lacking in feeling that when he had finished... and I hadn't even come, besides... I felt used, like a dirty piece of toilet paper.

"But Sparky was devoid of emotions; He was an animal and what he did to me was just plain animal sex. I didn't have to communicate with him, or even trust his loyalties. I just let him pound his dick in and out of my cunt and that night I came, came like I'd never come before.

"It was just... just unreal," she concluded. "But it's silly talking about it, isn't it. I mean, I had that dream about you, a man I mean. Not a dog, for God sakes."

"I haven't told you what ol' Holmes here does for me on occasion," Justin announced as soon as she had finished.

"What?"

"Guess."

"No, I can't, that's unfair," Pam giggled. "Wait... I know. He... he goes down on you, right? You've trained him to suck you off, and rim you, too," she added quickly. " Just the way Bix does for me. Is that it? Did I guess right?"

"Well," he hesitated, grinning at her and loving everything that was happening. "You're halfway right. I mean, he does do all that, lick my cock and slurp my come down, to be gross about it. But he does something even more way-out than just all that tonguing shit."

"What?"

"Well, you don't expect me to describe it; do you? I mean, I'll just have to get him to do it to me. Would you dig that, Pam?" he asked.

She nodded her head, stoned and feeling like a little girl, playing house. There they were, sitting cross-legged on the carpet, stark naked and now stoned and delighted to just be able to stare at each other. Pam couldn't stop looking at Justin and though she was yet to experience the pleasure of feeling his cock tunneling in and out of her pussy, she knew that before he walked her back to her apartment that part of their affair would be consummated. And consummated to the point of absolute success and sheer exhausted delight.

She had recovered her strength and her sexual appetites, blocked for what seemed like a lifetime, rather than five years on and off, were more insatiable than ever. She gazed in awe at his hard muscled body, the planes of his torso, the ringlets of black chest hair. And drooping down so that the head touched the floor, his limp yet sizable cock made her eyes open wide with lust and desire. It was draped over his balls, limp yet not shriveled as she had noticed so many other cocks got when they were detumescent. Justin's pecker was all white and smooth and she could tell from its size that once it got erect again, it was going to be just as impressive as she had first thought.

Unable to resist, she reached out, lifted it up off of his balls and fondled it in one hand. He sighed with stoned delight and his red-rimmed eyes drilled into her, still able to see the thin yellowish clots of drying dog-come which adhered to her blonde pubic nest.

He knew she would freak out when she discovered what he had taught Holmes to do to him. Few chicks were into any of this kind of sexplay, but Pamela was right there with him, sharing his taste for all that was bizarre and bestial.

"That feels so good, the way you just tickle my meat," he whispered, licking his lips and then wiggling his tongue at her.

Her nipples were still hard, taut little cones that projected from the ends of her knockers. They were surrounded by the rosy- red flesh of her aureoles, small as silver dollars. The smooth lines of her figure, the lushness of her hips and the tight gripping warmth he knew her cunt was capable of exerting, all combined to arouse him in no time at all.

And the more he stared at her, the more secure within herself Pam became. She stroked lightly, gently, sliding her fingers back and forth; threading them through the wiry thicket of coarse black hair that grew around his thickening member. It delighted to watch his peter grow, to increase in length and width.

She was inducing this growth and for the moment she ignored the two dogs, even her own curiosity about what he had taught Holmes to do. Whatever it was, she didn't doubt for one minute that it would be just as exciting as what had happened earlier. But now, she wanted to feel his cock moving inside of her, not an animal's.

Justin leaned back and stretched one and then the other leg out alongside of her. He threw his head back and closed his eyes; concentrating on the pleasure she was giving him.

His palms pressed down onto the carpeted floor and he thrust his crotch up demandingly. By this time, his cock was almost fully erect, filling her hand with its surging strength and warmth.

Quickly, Pam drooled into the palm of one hand and used her saliva to lubricate the smooth vein-braided surface of Justin's dick. The rounded head of his cock continued to engorge with blood until it was a veritable swollen plum, bulbous and velvety to the touch.

Even his balls seemed to fill out, some of the wrinkled folds along his scrotum disappearing so that his nuts seemed to grow more tight and firm. But the minute his cock became fully engorged, Pam replaced her hand with something infinitely more pleasurable and exciting.

She squatted so that she was soon enough crouching, right over his lap. His dick jerked as he contracted his muscles and then he opened his eyes, it was to smile at her, knowing what it was she intended to do. "Take your time," he whispered.

"I intend to," she said, even as she moved forward, aiming her paintbrush of blonde pubic fur right over the straining and swollen cap of his pecker.

She reached down, took hold of his dong and pushed forward at the same time, aligning her cunt with the leaking glans of his penis. Justin didn't move a muscle, all eyes to her delightful display of sexuality. It was perfect to just lay back and let her call the shots, to act the role of aggressive and dominant one for a change.

Already, her juices were seeping down to lubricate her cooze; the yellowish dog-come adding to the natural moistness of her swampy cleft. She pushed forward until she was able to rub the head of his penis back and forth against her cunt split. An ache of searing pleasure shot through her body and with her other hand, still crouching there so that her buns grazed against the tops of his thighs; Pam pulled apart the top edge of her cunt furrow. She spread her lips wide so that her pulpy little clit could now be seen, touching the surface of his meat.

She groaned more hotly then, the tactile stimulation arousing her passions to the boiling point. And still Justin didn't move, content to lie back and watch her as she thrust down with a sudden surge of maddened desire.

"Oh shit, shit yes, yes!" she screamed, incoherent now as she sought to stuff the head of his penis right into her cooze. She pushed down a second time, let go of her cunt lips and then watched and felt the way her tender vaginal lapels were pulled tautly back. The pressure of his cock thrilled her to the quick and his glans was rubbing more briskly, back and forth against her swollen clitoris.

"It's so good. I can't stand it," Pam whimpered, struggling to thrust forward. She pressed her hands flat against his shoulders and lunged down, wiggling left and right and feeling his dick sliding deeper, passing from her vulva into her vaginal canal.

Justin groaned just as hellishly, loving what he had suspected would be a tight juicy quim. It was proving to be just that, tight and deliciously gripping. He could feel the way his cock was tunneling deeper and deeper into her muff. His shaft rubbed along her wet and slippery vaginal walls and the dog-come, which still adhered to her cunt flesh, only served to heighten the swampy wetness of her pussy.

It had been a long time, too long in fact, since she had enjoyed a man like this. Now, making up for lost time, she thrust down even more demandingly, not content until she had stuffed the entire length of his virile boner all the way into place.

It wasn't as easy as she had first suspected.

The width of his cock necessitated a bit of caution, for her cunt walls were pulled back vigorously as a result of the thickness of his member. She gasped for breath and relaxed her vaginal muscles, feeling her cunt flesh sticking against the surging smooth sides of Justin Whitlock's penis.

The dogs, whipped up to a near frenzy by the hot smell of sex, stood around them, licking their arms and legs, barking loudly and unable to contain themselves. Justin pushed Holmes and Bix away, not ready to demonstrate what he had alluded to a few minutes earlier.

All in good time, he said to himself, too content now to worry about that until he was certain Pam could deal with it. And of that, he didn't have the slightest bit of doubt. He knew her better than she knew herself and understood where he fit into the scheme of her life. She hadn't had sex like this for months, if not longer, and Justin didn't need Pam Harper to tell him what he already sensed to be a fact.

And that, needless to say, was that he was succeeding in arousing her as no man had ever aroused her before in her life. She didn't have to say a word to make him understand that and a smile crossed his lips, a smile of egotistical pleasure and physical delight. Now, he jerked his crotch up, meeting her next downward thrust.

By this time, more than three-quarters of the length of his boner was stuffed up into her gaping muff. The lips of her cooze adhered tightly, clinging to the rounded sides of his pole. He savored the warmth and mounting heat of her cunt and as his dick frictioned and slid in even deeper, she ground her hips down against his hairy crotch, wanting even more and more of his boner.

"Watch it going inside," he told her. "Just watch the way it keeps getting shorter."

"It's... it's so big inside, like it's growing, so alive," she said, barely able to speak as she kept pushing forward.

Justin thrust his hips up a second time, spearing deeper. He let out a piercing wail of pleasure as he felt the head of his cock actually making contact with her cervix. It hit the end of her vaginal canal, banged against the door to her womb and he stopped short, the entire length of his sturdy engine completely ensheathed, right up to the root.

The dense tangle of his wiry pubic bush, so dark against her fleecy and blonde-haired love nest, tangled with her pubes and she held herself steady, the two of them almost looking amazed at what had just taken place.

Between their legs the dichromatic bush of hair marked the point of entry. The very base of his swollen shaft could also be seen, her cunt lips adhering tightly to his meat. He squeezed his muscles as if to move his cock inside of her and she, in turn, signaled back by clenching and then loosening her vaginal muscles.

The sudden pressure made him groan once again. It was as if she was gripping his dick with her fingers, squeezing and milking his hose. "So... so much. I'm afraid to move," she whispered, licking her drying lips with the tip of her tongue.

"We'll go slow," he promised. He spit into the palm of one hand and then proceeded to anoint her nipples with his saliva. When they were both glistening with his spittle, he began to rotate the palms of his hands over her jugs.

Pam threw back her head and moaned with delight. She raised herself up so that half of his boner slid out into the open. Almost immediately, she thrust down again, his cock hurtling back into her pussy. The friction made her claw at his chest and she ran her fingers through his thick pelt of body hair.

"You're... you're my bear, my big hairy teddy bear," she giggled, jerking back and forth, undulating her hips so that she was able to feel his cock pressuring one vaginal wall and then the other.

Justin laughed and kept stimulating her jugs, finally letting go of her boobs. He slid his hands down along her flanks until he was able to reach around and grip the twin naked cheeks of her ass. He kneaded and fondled her gluteal flesh, pulled her buns apart and thrust up, ramming into her even as she sought to pound down on top of his mallet-sized and mallet-hard pecker.

"Now move with me," he groaned, knowing what he wanted to do next. Still maintaining his grip on her ass, he began to push her gently back, forming a rocking human boat, fused at their genitals. She stretched her legs back along his sides, one and then the other. Her back bowed out in a graceful arc and she held onto his arms for additional physical support.

Once she was leaning all the way back, her hair trailing against the floor, Justin began to rise up, pulling his legs back until he first moved into a kneeling crouch. And all this time he was still keeping his cock in place. The complicated gymnastics delighted her and she flowed with her pleasure, watching him as if she had never known such complete and total happiness in all of her life.

Now that he was resting on his knees and the backs of his legs, her own legs stretched out before him, he didn't hesitate to slide his feet back so that soon enough he was in the position he desired, facing her and penetrating her frontally. He bent his knees and pressed his palms down, right alongside of her shoulders.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.