Early Adventures Of Tracy And Jeannie - Cover

Early Adventures Of Tracy And Jeannie

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Novel-Pocketbook  

I knew that Jeannie would head straight for my room and the shower after her tryst with my uncle. I hurried to beat her there, and quickly jumped into the shower myself.

Over the noise of the rushing water, I heard her enter my room and call for me. She must have heard the water running and came into the bathroom. I leaned against the back wall and faced the glass door as Jeannie slid it open a crack. Her smiling face peered in through the steam.

"So, did you get a good view?" she asked with a grin.

"The best " I replied. I brought my hands up to my breasts and squeezed them together. "You guys were too hot!" I moaned.

"Mind if I join you?" Jeannie asked, her eyes on my roving hands. "My legs are covered with come if you can believe that."

She laughed as she dropped her nightshirt, and I moved back under the spray, giving her room to get into the shower.

"I hope you're not upset" she whispered. "It just kind of happened, you know?" Jeannie looked at me with genuine concern in her eyes.

I smiled and stepped closer. Putting my arms around her, we swayed back and forth under the spray together as I told her exactly how I felt about the whole thing. I explained that she had awakened some feeling inside me that I didn't even know I had, mainly for my uncle. I finished my story with a graphic description of the wonderful come I'd had!

The process of my story telling obviously turned Jeannie on as she began to move her body in the opposite direction of mine, rubbing her soap lubricated tits against mine.

The whole thing was incredibly sexy and I felt the familiar tingling begin again in my pussy. I moved my thigh slightly between Jeannie's legs until my hip impacted with her blond bush.

She moaned and shifted her weight, returning my advance by rubbing her pussy against my leg.

I looked into my friend's beautiful blue eyes and smiled.

"We'd better cool it" I said reluctantly. "Wouldn't do to have my uncle walk in on us would it?" I continued to move against her pussy with my leg.

"I think if he did walk in, we might all enjoy it" Jeannie moaned. She pressed her tits hard into mine as she hugged me.

"But I understand what you're saying to" she agreed. "We can continue our discussion later, maybe."

I kissed her lips lightly as I pulled away, and let the tip of my tongue linger a bit on her lips.

I rinsed off, and opened the sliding door as Jeannie moved under the spray.

"See you by the pool, beautiful." I said huskily. Jeannie smiled and stuck her head under the hot spray. I took one long look at the water cascading over her tits, and slid the door closed.

Her comment about us having fun with my uncle had my mind going a mile a minute!

I put on my skimpiest bikini, a G-string affair that showed my entire ass, with a top that hardly covered my 32 inch breasts, and sauntered slowly towards the pool. I'd left a little red number, similar to the suit I had on, on the bed, hoping that Jeannie would choose it over her own.

The top was big for me, but I knew that it would be snug on her and would show her tits off wonderfully. I also knew that red was my uncle's favorite color on a woman.

Maybe that's why I bought it, I thought with a smile.

I paused at the phone long enough to call Ted and tell him to come over and catch some rays with us. I was in the teasing mood myself, and wanted some preliminaries to take place before our date tonight. I also suggested he call Al, since Jeannie was here.

I hung up from Ted and moved out to the pool area. I lay back into one of the large chaise loungeers and reveled in the warmth of the noon sun.

As I drifted off into a sun induced trance, I though about last night and how Ted's cock felt as it glided smoothly through my fisted fingers. In my "dream" I imagined him on his knees, between my widespread thighs, whispering to me that he wanted to fuck me now

My fantasy lover moved slowly towards me, leaning to kiss me, and I felt his cock head rubbing against my wet and willing pussy lips.

I whispered "Yes," and I groaned deeply as I felt his cock slide steadily and effortlessly into my cunt, not stopping until I felt his balls against my ass.

I groaned again, and thrust my hips up to meet him, loving the feel of his huge pole fucking in and out "Fuck me," I whispered.

I jumped out of my reverie when I heard a deep cough from in front of me. My uncle's voice cut through my dream like a knife.

"I'm off to play golf, honey," I heard him say.

My eyes shot open and I saw him standing at the end of my lounge chair. I had no idea how long he'd been there, but I'm certain he'd witnessed some of my movements and heard me groaning.

His eyes seemed to reflect a new awareness as they swept over my half naked tits, and his cock was once again at full staff, straining against the confines of his golf slacks.

"Sorry, Jack." I said, getting up from my chair to stand in front of him. "I must have dosed off for a minute" I kept my eyes focused on his hard bulge long enough to make certain he saw me, then slowly moved my eyes up to meet his.

He swallowed nervously, but didn't move away.

"I've got a twelve o'clock tee time. I gotta run," Jack said softly. His eyes kept flicking back and forth between my eyes and my tits.

I figured 'what the hell' and stretched my arms over my head as I looked deeply into his eyes, stretching broadly. I pretended to massage the back of my neck, which caused my tits to stretch the fabric covering them almost to the bursting point! I held that pose as his eyes drank in the sight.

"I guess I'm still a little sleepy" I said innocently.

"Well, Happy Birthday sweetie" he said. "I'm sorry I've got to run, but I'm sure you'd rather hang out with your friends today anyway."

"Not necessarily," I needled softly. "But you have a good game. I'll see you when you get home. We'll be going out tonight so you won't have to worry about dinner. Celebrating the "Big Eighteen" you know ".

I stepped closer and moved like I was fixing his collar and straightening his shirt.

"Okay, then have some fun. I'll see you around five." Jack leaned to kiss me goodbye, and I moved closer. I tipped my head back and, the combination of our movements made us bump one another.

I felt his hard cock push against my belly as I reached around his waist and hugged him to me. I kissed him hard and let my lips linger a bit longer than I ever had before. I moved my hips slightly against his hard-on.

My lips parted as I felt the delicate hint of his tongue poking out, and I moaned softly in my throat. Jack made no move to back his cock away from my dancing hips and his hand began a slow motion across my back.

We both gave a start when we heard a noise from inside the house. Jack pulled away quickly as Jeannie came walking out from the kitchen.

She looked magnificent! She'd taken my hint and put on the suit I'd left and she looked stunning with her blond hair cascading over her barely covered tits.

Her nipples were just covered by the skimpy top and her pussy was almost spilling out of the bikini bottom. A few wisps of blond hair poked out from the sides and glistened in the sun.

"Thanks for the suit" she said to me. "And I hope you don't mind me borrowing your shoes. I thought they'd compliment the suit."

To top off her outfit, she'd found my red heels in my closet. The four inch spikes made her as tall as my uncle and pushed her tits out as well.

I heard my uncle sigh as she stood in front of him.

"Have a great time, Mr. Thompson" Jeannie purred. "Don't lose any balls," She glanced at the bulge in Jack's pants and ambled past him. She made quite a show of walking slowly to a lounge chair and bending over to move it closer to mine.

She'd turned her back to us as she did this, and her ass cheeks were totally exposed. She held the pose longer than she had to and both my uncle and I groaned in appreciation.

Jack muttered something unintelligible and hurriedly left through the garage. Jeannie and I shared a grin, then burst out laughing when we heard the car start.

As we listened to my uncle pull out of the driveway, we heard the blast of his car horn and the answering bleat of Ted's horn.

The guys were here for a swim.

It was shaping up to be quite a birthday! And we still had our date tonight to look forward to. I was going to make sure that Ted was good and primed by the time this afternoon was over.

I had some serious plans that involved his help! I was eighteen! An adult who could legally drink, gamble and vote! But I had other changes in mind.

Being an "adult" was fine but I was ready to become a woman!

Both of the guys were ready for a hot date when they picked us up at seven o'clock. Jeannie and I had spent the afternoon strutting and prancing around the pool and loving every moment.

When I knew that Ted couldn't stand it any more I asked him to help me with something in the kitchen. When we were alone, I kissed him deeply and slid to my knees in front of him.

With a minimum of preliminaries, I pulled his suit down to his ankles, and sucked his hard hot cock into my throat. I didn't need to tease him for I'd been doing that all day. I simply wanted to give him a quick satisfying blow job with no frills.

I hammerheaded his cock until I could feel him leaking profusely into my mouth. I knew he was ready.

I pulled up from his shaft, until just the head was resting on my tongue, then proceeded to jerk him off into my mouth.

In less than ten strokes he shot an enormous amount of semen into my mouth. As it poured from his lance I stared into his eyes and moaned. I was able to swallow most of it, but a small amount leaked from the side of my mouth and over my chin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.