Early Adventures Of Tracy And Jeannie - Cover

Early Adventures Of Tracy And Jeannie

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Ted slowly regained his senses, he looked down and a little to his left, and noticed the Dutch door was only half closed. Curious now, he gave me a quizzical look, pushed me back gently and slowly pushed the top half of the door back. I think he was catching on to something.

As he opened the top half of the door, he peered into the living room and, at first, didn't see anything. He was looking too far away! Hearing the sound of someone clapping their hands lightly, he looked down and saw Jeannie naked except for her opened blouse, her chest and face glistening with what looked like a LOT of oil, and not more than three feet away from his feet, smiling a HUGE smile, and applauding.

It STILL didn't register until he saw Al lying beside her, seemingly unconscious, naked also, and panting harshly. Then he looked back at me realization dawning in his eyes, and shock registering on his face.

"You two teasing bitches," Ted yelled. He was trying, unsuccessfully, to hide the beginnings of a grin.

I breathed a sigh of relief, and I think Jeannie did too. I was so afraid Ted would be mad if he found out about his part in my "show".

"You've both been teasing Al and me all night with your pranks," Ted continued, "but I never thought Oh shit! You two were watching US like we were watching YOU! Oh, WOW!"

"You little trollop," Ted shouted, turning to me. Laughing, he grabbed me when I started to run, and drew me into his arms.

"So how'd we do, lover," he said.

"Not bad, I think," I replied. "I think you wowed the crowd with that long thing of yours, Studdley. I know you wowed me." I lovingly fondled his spent tool.

"And you wowed me with that mouth of yours, sweet stuff," Ted whispered. "That was incredible! I can't believe you fit the whole thing in your mouth "

He kissed me deeply, moving his tongue in and out of my mouth.

"I can't believe it either!" Jeannie's voice was in my ear.

Surprised, I turned, and found that she'd gotten up and was standing beside us in the doorway. On the way, she'd decided to shed her blouse. She was completely naked.

"And, by the way, Ted," she continued, "Tracy here, took that schlong of yours into her THROAT, not her mouth. Trust me, from the front row it looked like a magic act! How'd you do that, Trace?"

"I don't know, Jeannie," I answered. "It just kinda happened."

"Geez, and I wanted to be the first. I guess you got me this time my friend," Jeannie whimpered with mock shame.

"But, you might help me out." Jeannie said, her eyes lighting up with burlesque-like excitement. "I need some practice, and since mine is out of commission," she looked back at Al who was down for the count, "Maybe, you could lend me yours just to practice with I wouldn't keep it or anything "

As she spoke, her hand reached over to feel Ted's limp cock. Curling her fingers around it, she started a slow stroking motion.

But Ted, although appreciating her manipulations, was totally drained, and a lot embarrassed. I smiled a satisfied smile and turned to Jeannie.

"Sorry, my "friend,"" I said sarcasticly, "but I believe that I've SUCKED the life out of that cock in your hands. Some of us know HOW to SUCK a cock, and others, like yourself," I flipped my hair back, " others, will have to learn elsewhere!"

I was teasing Jeannie and she knew it. I don't think there was anything that could come between the two of us. I was incredibly proud of my feat with Ted's cock, and Jeannie was definitely jealous as hell, but our friendship rose above all of that. We both knew that, by tomorrow, we'd be at her house or mine, comparing notes and trying to find new ways to be "the best".

For now though, I took her hand from Ted's wilted dick, and brought it to my belly.

Ted, grinning at our "Cat fight," and loving the sight of our naked bodies, nonetheless decided to "take a breather" and went into the living room and spread out on the couch. He didn't bother to cover up, and although his cock was flaccid, it was still formidable sight. Jeannie stared at it longingly.

"I think that what you're looking for," I said with a smile, holding her hand on my belly, "Is in here. I think I swallowed most of it."

"Not all," Jeannie replied, her hand moving up, to graze my breast, "Looks like you spilled some," Her hand traced little patterns in the thick come covering my chest and breasts.

"You got a little on you, too," I said dreamily, doing the same to her. Boldly, I cupped her breast and squeezed it gently, feeling Al's come ooze between my fingers.

"I was so hot with you guys watching us " I whispered.

Jeannie groaned as I fondled her tits. Feeling a little crazy, I leaned forward, taking her nipple into my mouth, and licked Al's come off her breast. I licked her tit until I'd cleaned the entire globe, and in between licks I took her nipple into my mouth, alternating sucking as hard as I could with gently nibbling it. Al's come was salty and the taste was getting me hot all over again. Moaning softly, I moved to lick her other breast, but she stopped me.

"My turn," she whispered. She leaned forward and took my left nipple into her mouth. After sucking for only a second or two she continued on, sucking and licking Ted's come from my tit.

When Jeannie smilingly looked up at me, and stuck out her tongue, I could see that it was covered with creamy come.

"I am so fucking HOT " she whispered to me while nuzzling her face into my breasts. "Your tits are so sexy, Trace I've wanted to do this for so long "

I didn't try to stop her when she proceeded on to suck and lick my right breast. It just felt too good.

Nor did I stop her when, finished with washing my tits with her tongue, she proceeded to lick downwards, lapping Ted's come off my belly. My hands caressed the back of her head, and knifed through her long blond hair, as she tried to find every drop of Ted's come.

The pace of Jeannie's breathing was increasing as her tongue moved further down my belly, and little moans were escaping her lips. I knew she was as turned on as I was.

At last, her hands reached around me, and, as she lazily licked my lower belly, her fingers caught in the top of my panties and she gently tugged downwards.

"You're the only one with any clothes on, girl," she said with a nervous laugh. Her hands slid my panties down and off my legs. I felt like I was dreaming again. I was so fucking HIGH!

"C'mere Jeannie wait," I whispered to her, as her hands moved up my thighs, coming to rest on my red bush. Her thumbs joined forces to rub my pussy and began to part my lips Both our breathing was becoming labored

I knew what Jeannie was going to do, and I started to feel lightheaded with desire. Whenever the girl-girl scenes came up in the movies we watched, we would both make nervous jokes about them, but secretly I was always curious and always a lot turned on. At night I would dream, and I'd wonder what Jeannie's pussy would taste like, or what her tongue would feel like in my pussy. Now, here I was, about to find out about at least half of my fantasies.

I felt Jeannie's hot breath on my clit as she moved her face forward. Her tongue flicked out, and for the first time I felt someone lick, actually LICK, my pussy lips. The feeling was absolutely mind blowing!

I was going to stop her, I really was.But that tongue felt so fucking good.

Instead of stopping my best girlfriend, I wrapped my fingers in her flowing blonde mane and PULLED her face into my pussy. At the same time, I crouched down a bit and spread my legs as far as I could and still stand.

Jeannie groaned as my pussy lips opened to accept her probing tongue. She was nervous at first, for the same reasons I was, but now she dove in like she'd just found an oasis in the desert. Her tongue shot out and bore deep into the depths of my pussy. I groaned as she licked me and she groaned her thanks. God, she felt good!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.