Early Adventures Of Tracy And Jeannie - Cover

Early Adventures Of Tracy And Jeannie

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Novel-Pocketbook  

We played cards for more than an hour. In between hands, the tequila bottle was passed, and Ted and Al made a number of beer runs to the kitchen. We were starting to get a buzz on to say the least.

Jeannie, making her prediction come true, was the proud owner of two pairs of boys pants, and a shirt that once belonged to Al.

We had decided that to make things more interesting, shoes, socks, and jewelry didn't count so those disappeared first.

My pile contained Ted's shirt, and Jeannie's new Guess jeans.

Ted had yet to win anything, but was enjoying everyone else's "winnings," or losings, as it were.

Al had "won" my pants, and I gave both guys a slow, teasing mini strip show when I took them off. No easy feat with a pair of jeans, and everybody hooted and clapped their appreciation.

Jeannie, not wanting to be outdone, did a similar sexy strip after she lost her pants the very next round. The difference was that when she pushed her jeans down, she "accidentally" pushed her black silk panties down too. Feigning surprise, she hurriedly pulled her panties back up, but not before giving Al a quick shot of her smooth, firm assand giving Ted and I a full view of her silky blonde bush.

"Ooops," she said, batting her eyes at me. "I guess I slipped."

"Cute," I replied, shaking my head as the boys cheered.

Once again, my friend had topped me. It was a good thing we were BEST friends, and that it was a fun game, cause otherwise I would have started to get upset!

But I understood that the key here was to tease the boys into a sexual frenzy. And we were doing EQUALLY well in that department. Both of the guys had raging hard-ons by nowand we both knew it. I looked at Jeannie and smiled.

"These will look great with this blouse, don't you think," I had teased her when I won her jeans.

Jeannie stuck out her tongue at me and said haughtily, "I wouldn't plan on keeping that blouse too much longer, darling. "I've got a pretty good hand here."

"Pretty good ass, too, sugar!," laughed Al.

We were leaning on pillows by this time. We all were buzzing pretty good and I was getting hotter as the clothes came off.

Jeannie and I were both down to our shirts and panties, but the boys had lost everything but their underwear. Al, who had "forgotten" his, got a bathing suit from one of the bedrooms when it came to his turn to shed his pants.

"Cheat! Cheat!," I yelled. But Ted sided with Al and we allowed the violation. Actually, the suit did very little to hide his semi-hard cock, so I was kind of glad we had bent the rules.

And now that his cock was at full attention, there was even less room in the suit. The head of his cock was just starting to peek over the top.

I caught Al's attention with my eyes, and then dropped my gaze to his suit. Staring at his cock, I licked my lips and let a slight groan escape. His cock immediately responded, growing longer, and poking another inch out of it's prison. I continued to lick my lips as I returned my gaze to Al's face. I knew I had gotten to him and I reveled in my growing power as a woman. I loved this heat!

But back to the game

The boys were looking mighty nervous as we played this next hand. One more loss for either of them and we'd have a full nude show.

I was getting hot with anticipation. Problem was, I was holding the worst hand I'd had all night.

And just as I'd feared, I lost the hand. The guys both cheered, and Jeannie was looking at me with a renewed fire in her eyes, wondering which part of my body I was going to expose. It had to be either my blouse or my panties, that's all I had left. I thought for a minute, then I made up my mind.

Winking at her, and grinning at first Ted, then Al, I stood up. I was just drunk enough so I wasn't too nervous, and sober enough to enjoy my own exhibitionism.

Moving over to stand in front of the fireplace, I slowly, very slowly, started to unbutton my blouse. At the same time I started swaying back and forth to the music playing in the background. As each button came undone, more and more of my skin was exposed. I was getting wet knowing that all there eyes were on me, waiting to drink in the sight of my naked tits. I was too excited! And the heat from the fire behind me gave me courage.

I continued my agonizingly slow unbuttoning, watching each pair of eyes, and watching them all licking their lips in expectation. I hoped my excitement wasn't showing through my panties.

Pausing at the last button, I again looked up. Six eyes were transfixed on that one button. Leaving it buttoned I moved my hands up to my cotton covered breasts. "Might as well make it good," I thought.

"Geez," I heard Al exclaim, as I squeezed my breasts. I smiled, and looked down to his crotch. Half of his cock was now sticking out from the top of his skimpy bathing suit. I don't think he knew how exposed he was at that moment.

I reached inside my blouse to caress my tits, still hidden from their view by the cloth, but open enough to give them glimpses.

Looking over to Ted, I saw that his cock was already rock hard. It was still held back by his briefs, but the head, and about three inches of meat were sticking out from the elastic. I licked my lips in anticipation.

Ted groaned and dropped his hand to his lap, gripping his hard lance as he watched me.

Jeannie, meanwhile had leaned all the way back on her pillow. She was making no move at all to hide her hand in her lap. Grinning broadly, and staring at my hand inside my blouse, she was rubbing her pussy slowly through her panties. She knew the boys were concentrating on me, and was doing her show solely for my benefit. Kind of a mutual support thing, I guess. I smiled at her and slowly licked my lips, staring at her busy fingers.

Turning my attention back to MY show, I pulled my hand from under my blouse and slid them back down to the last button.

Focusing on Ted I whispered, "Ready?"

All three of my friends said "YEAH!" in unison. I grinned, undid the last button, and whipped my blouse open and off in one fluid motion. I tossed the blouse to Jeannie, who gave me a "thumbs up".

Jeannie and Ted Cheered and applauded when this happened and I bowed and said "Thank youThank you" with a laugh. I was feeling as hot and excited as I was in the theater.

Glancing at Al, I saw him sitting with a blank face, staring at my tits. I smiled and reached up to squeeze them one more time as I sat down cross-legged on the carpet. A loud groan escaped his lips, as I rolled both nipples between my fingers.

"Down, Rover!," Jeannie laughed. She reached up and playfully slapped Al in the back of the head. "They're not THAT nice!"

"Sorry," Al replied. But his eyes stayed on my breasts. Putting my arms behind me and leaning back, I gave him an unobstructed view. I smiled at him and tossed my hair flirtatiously. He loved it.

"I think the game's over," I "whispered" to Ted, but so everyone could hear.

Leaning over, I put my head on his shoulder, laying a hand softly on his chest. "Unless your ready for another HAND" I slid my hand slowly down his chest, stopping when I reached his hard muscular belly.

"No, I think my concentration level is down," Ted replied with a smile. "I'd probably lose my shorts." I grinned at his joke, and slid my hand further down his belly, coming to rest on his hard cock.

Stroking him through his underwear, I said, "You've already lost them, big guy. You didn't have a chance." I slid my hand under his waistband and encircled his shaft with my hand. Pumping him slowly, I felt his hand reach up to fondle my naked breast.

It was so sexy sitting here, almost naked, and with other people in the room. In all the time the four of us had spent together, we'd all gotten off in various ways, and had all been in various levels of undress, but always in a car, or in separate rooms, or in the van. This was the first time we'd all seen each other naked, or close to it. We were all feeling the sexual tension and heat!

I could see, out of the corner of my eye, that Jeannie and Al were both watching me pumping Ted's cock. And that made it even MORE exciting to me! I could see Jeannie's hand covering the head of Al's prick as it stuck out of his suit. Her thumb was making lazy circles on his cockhead, spreading his copious pre-come oil around.

She was twisting and squeezing him, and his hand was in her lap stroking her wet pussy, but they were both leaning back on their pillows, watching Ted and I play. I was discovering that I loved to be watched.

Moaning loudly, I pulled Ted over to me until he was above me with his knees straddling my hips. I was able to maneuver our bodies into a position that allowed Jeannie and Al an unobstructed view of our action. Ted leaned over and kissed me passionately, thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth. At the same time, his hands were all over my naked chest, squeezing my breasts, pinching my nipples, and driving me crazy with lust.

I bit Ted's tongue gently, and sucked it deep into my mouth. Sensing what I wanted, he started to thrust his hot tongue in and out of my mouth like a cock. I continued to suck and use my own tongue to wet his lips and meet his thrusts. God, I was Hot!

I heard Jeannie groan, and I knew it was getting to her. "She ain't seen nothing yet," I thought gleefully.

I reached another hand down to join the first at Ted's crotch. Making sure my leg was out of Jeannie and Al's line of view, I pulled Ted's long, thick cock out of his briefs, and started pumping him with two hands. Then bringing my left hand up to my mouth, I licked my palm until in was soaked with saliva. Returning that hand to Ted's thrusting boner, I repeated the action with my right hand, then brought that down to join forces with my left, giving Ted a slippery hand-tunnel to fuck his cock into.

Ted moaned deep in his throat and started to fuck my hands. The head of his cock was hitting my belly on each upstroke, leaving a long trail of slippery pre-come. We'd never ever done anything close to this, and he was going nuts!

In fact, in the year or so since we'd started going out, Ted had never seen my tits totally exposed like this. In the car, or making out, he'd had my bra off, and my blouse undone, but never NAKED like this. We were both enjoying the heat! His cock had never felt bigger or hotter in my hands. I could barely get my hands to close around it as he pumped into them.

Time for round two, I thought nervously. I was enjoying Ted's cock immensely, and I had even thought for a minute hot wonderful it would feel to have him spray his hot come on my tits and belly, but I'd also promised myself earlier to try and top Jeannie's earlier performances with Al. It was time for her to be jolted. I just hoped I could carry it off.

Making eye contact with Jeannie, I whispered to Ted that I was uncomfortable here, and wanted to move into the kitchen. He whined a little bit, but seeing Jeannie and Al across the room, he agreed. He probably thought that I was nervous about the others being in the same roomif he only knew!

As we walked by Jeannie and Al, who were pretending to be engrossed in their own lovemaking, but were really watching our every move, I again caught Jeannie's eye. Winking and grinning at her, I let her know that it was "payback" time.

She groaned as we walked by her. My hand was wrapped around Ted's throbbing pole, and I led him into the kitchen, which was about five feet away from where Al and Jeannie were sitting on the floor.

Turning and looking back at Jeannie, I pulled the door shut behind us with a sly smile. Behind me, I could hear Jeannie's muffled protests.

Stopping on just the other side of the door, I made Ted lean back against the side of the cabinets. We were in the doorway, but sheltered from view by the door. But not for long

See, the door was a "Dutch" door. The kind found in kitchens all over. There's a top and a bottom part to the door, so if you want, you can shut the bottom part and leave the top part open, for a breeze, or for a view.

Well, the "view" was exactly what I had in mind, but not the same view that was in the mind of the guy who invented this door. I latched the top half of the door, but left the bottom free.

Ted, being comfortable with the fact that the door was shut, opened his arms to me with a smile.

"Alone at last," he sighed.

"Alone at last," I agreed.

He kissed me, and again I found his tongue thrusting into my mouth. How I loved his tongue! Such talent could be put to better use, I thought, recalling what Jeannie had said in the van.

I reached for Ted's cock, and stroking it wildly, I panted in his ear, "I love your hard cock, TedI love the feel of it It's so hard.so hot!" I tongued his ear as I pumped him. It was turning me on to be using Jeannie's words. And I knew she could hear me.

As I stroked Ted's shaft with one hand, I pushed hard at the bottom part of the door with my foot. I wanted to make sure it opened all the way, but also didn't want to alert Ted by making it hit the wall on the other side.

It opened perfectly!

I couldn't see Al or Jeannie, but I knew that they had a perfect side view of the bottom two thirds of our bodies as we leaned against the cabinets. This is perfect!, I thought. As long as they haven't gotten caught up in their own lovemaking, I would soon be one up on Jeannie. This was fun!

Not knowing if they were watching or not, but thrilling to the thought of it, I started again the slow stroking of Ted's cock. I knew, after all the teasing, we'd put him through, that he wouldn't last long. I had to hurry.

Gripping his pole firmly, I pulled it down until it was aimed towards the floor. Continuing my slow stroke, I got up on my toes and straddled his long cock, pushing it between my legs. I'm glad my panties are on I thought nervously, or this might take a wrong turn. I wanted to drive him crazy, but I didn't want to fuck himyet anyway. I still wasn't ready to lose my virginity.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.