Early Adventures Of Tracy And Jeannie - Cover

Early Adventures Of Tracy And Jeannie

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was just after graduation when Jeannie and I took the big step into "real" sex. I guess that's as good a place as any to start "The Telling".

Sucking Ted's cock was the first "real" sex act that I shared with a boy, and I guess that's why it's stuck as my favorite. I'd jerked Ted off a bunch of times, but that was usually in a darkened spot like a car or at the movies. His (and mine) first blow job started my travels onto the lust road and what a wonderful trip it's been!

It was the end of June, about three weeks after Jeannie and I graduated from high school. Jeannie had gone through the last eight years of schooling with me and she was my absolute best friend in the world. We had celebrated her eighteenth birthday a month ago, and had spent the day drinking beers and mildly partying, celebrating my "almost" birthday.

She and I were getting ready to go out on a wonderfully warm Friday evening with Ted and Al. We were going to a double feature at the theater, but I knew that was just the preliminaries. Eventually, we'd end up parked in Ted's van somewhere, or maybe even take a ride to the "Lake," Ted's uncle's vacation place outside of town. I knew that Ted was planning something special for my birthday, and I hoped it was that.

Jeannie and I had worked ourselves into a bit of a sexual lather before the guys picked us up by talking about our respective boyfriends, and fantasizing out loud what we'd like to do to them, or what we'd like them to do to us if we only dared.

Usually this was just comical bantering, more of a "gross you out" kind of thing like had happened earlier. Jeannie and I were in my bedroom, trying to figure out what to wear, and had been talking about the guys for about half an hour. We both had a little buzz on from the beer.

We had started out by talking about how they kissed and it had evolved into something totally sexual.

The conversation kept getting more and more erotic until we were talking in whispered pornographic detail about how the boys cocks felt in their pants, and how they'd probably feel when they shot their come, and how their hands felt on our tits or how wet we got when their fingers played with our pussies.

"Oh, yeah, well I'd like to jerk them BOTH off! At the same time!!" Jeannie whispered with a giggle.

"Yeah? Well, I'd like to jerk them both of and have them come in my hands so I could let it run through my fingers!" I was trying to top Jeannie and urge her on at the same time.

"Uh Huh, Well, if I did it, I'd like to have them both come in my mouth, like Ginger Lynn did to Peter North! Oooohhhh."

Jeannie's eyes closed when she said that, remembering the porno movie she and I had watched in my room last night.

Neither one of us had come close to doing half of the stuff we were talking about, but usually the talking hit some subconscious desires and brought them to the surface.

Both of us knew when this happened to the other, and we'd stop the "game" and talk about it. Some nights we'd get so fucking hot just by talking that we'd end up fingering ourselves into a state of blissful orgasm.

Jeannie and I hid nothing from each other. Absolutely nothing.

When Jeannie came out with the "come in my mouth" line, we both stopped cold and looked at each other.

Then we burst into gales of nervous laughter! Jeannie had touched a nerve for both of us. A hidden fantasy coming to the surface.

Too bad we didn't have time to delve into this one a little deeper!

"You win!!," I laughed as she hugged me. We both had tears rolling down our faces. "I don't think I can beat that tonight, Jeannie! Give me a couple of hours to think about it!"

"Hey" Jeannie panted, I told you we shouldn't have watched that movie! Now I'm all wet and sweaty, and the guys are gonna be here any minute. Thanks a lot buddy!"

"Oh, sure" I replied, throwing Jeannie her blouse, "Blame it on me. You're the one who kept rewinding that Peter North scene!"

This was a game we had played for years, only lately it was getting a little more serious... as our limited experience grew.

Jeannie and I had both had a long time interest in sex. We loved to stay up late at night and fantasize about our "Prince Charmings". I guess other girls were dreaming of castles and white horses, Jeannie and I would fantasize about hard cocks and erotic adventures. It was all perfectly normal for us, and we thought it was a lot more exciting than witches and dwarves and happily ever afters. We had our own interpretation of "happily ever after".

Anyway, on this night, we were in rare form even for us!

It was a hell of a way to start an evening with the boys, Jeannie and me sitting in our underwear, on the floor of my bedroom, leaning against my bed and talking about hard cocks and wet pussies, and all in all just working ourselves into a erotic frenzy.

Both Jeannie and I were technically still virgins. I'll explain more about the "technical" part later. Suffice it to say, we'd lost our cherries, but had never had a cock in our pussies. Not a real one anway. We had no problem with that, because we were busy exploring all the other avenues available.

Neither one of us had done more than jerk our boyfriend's off, and more often than not, that was through their pants!

We would "allow" the guys to open our blouses and play with our tits, or slide a hand under our dresses and feel our willing pussies, and by that time, they'd be so hot they would just come in their pants.

At that time, we didn't know what we were missing! But all that was soon to change.

The first time I unzipped Ted's pants and brought his hard cock into the open, he was coming before I could even start to jerk him off! It was still a pretty hot experience for both of us though. My hand, and the front of Ted's pants were covered with come! We had to swing by his house so that he could change his clothes 'cause it was only 8:30 on a Saturday night!

I had only come once from Ted's fingers in all our time together, but it didn't really matter at that time. I loved the feel of his hard cock in my hand and I'd come close to orgasm just pumping him until he came.

I was so used to masturbating myself to orgasm in my bed at night, and I enjoyed that so much, the my experiences with Ted were just frosting on the cake. He got me so hot just by making out with him. His hands on my tits, or his fingers rubbing my pussy just warmed me up for later. If he didn't make me come, I'd simply take matters into my own hands when I got home.

I loved sex. I loved talking about it with Jeannie, I loved playing with myself and the wonderful feeling of making myself come on my fingers, and I was starting to discover that I loved sex with boys.

At any rate, tonight was Friday and Jeannie was in exceptional form. She'd come over to my house last night and we'd spent the night talking and watching a couple of X-rated movies in my room.

She had "liberated" them from her parents collection which she did every so often. She also brought some beer to celebrate my move into adulthood at midnight. We didn't get to sleep until close to three o'clock.

After we woke up we spent the first part of the day lying in the sun by the pool talking about school and summer and whatever.

Naturally, as it always did, our conversation soon drifted to Ted and Al.

We were in the middle of putting on our suits when Jeannie started talking about her last encounter with Al, at school no less!

Jeannie and Al both had to attend summer school to catch up on missed work. They were both a little pissed off about it because after you turn eighteen, the whole high school thing seems like it should be for kids. Hey, we were adults! Trouble was, the school board didn't see it that way.

They accepted their fate though, because it was only three days a week, and the teachers were a lot more lax than during the normal school year. Plus it was only five hours, with a one hour lunch period!

They'd been making out in back of the gym during the whole lunch period on Wednesday. Jeannie told me that Al was getting her exceptionally hot that day.

"We were lying on the lawn that runs between the gym and the parking lot. I was rubbing Al's prick through his jeans, and he was holding my tits, one in each hand, through my blouse."

I handed Jeannie a beer and grabbed the cooler. We walked over to our pool chairs as she continued. I knew this was gonna be good! "Anyway, he started to unbutton my blouse, and by the time I reacted to where we were, he'd undone the top five buttons!"

Jeannie's eyes were smoky as she relived the moment. Mine were wide with lustful interest. "And then," I said, prodding her on.

"Oh, yeah," Jeannie looked at me with a smile. "Then, he put his hand inside my blouse. Geez, Trace, it felt sooo fucking hot. He'd move his fingers into my bra and pinch my nipple and Ohhhh my." Her hand reached up to her breast, following the memory.

I hit her to get her to stop daydreaming and go on with her story.

"Okay anyhow, I was stroking his cock through his pants. I know that he wanted me to take it out, but Hell we were on the school lawn!" We both cracked up at that.

"His fingers were getting me Soooo HOT, though. And his cock felt Soooo hard! While he was playing with my tits, he moved his other hand down until he was rubbing my pussy through my skirt! It was too much!

I figured what the hell, and moved my hand up to undo Al's belt. He jerked when he realized what I was after, and moaned into my mouth.

"I got his belt out of the way, and unbuttoned the top of his jeans.

"I could feel his cock jumping in anticipation under my arm, as I slowly worked his zipper down. Al was going crazy! When I got it all the way down his cock just JUMPED into my hand! Sometimes he doesn't wear underwear, and this was one of those days. I started wishing that I hadn't either! His hand kept rubbing my pussy, though and it was my turn to moan. He's got such great hands, Trace."

"Anyway, his cock was hard as a rock and HOT! As I squeezed it and pulled his skin down, he started to leak that slippery pre-come stuff. I kept stroking him, and my hand was covered with the stuff! It was like mazola oil or something! My hand just glided over his cock, up and down up and down." Jeannie's eyes closed again, and her hand was rhythmicly squeezing her left breast. I was getting hot myself, and brought a hand up to my tit, following her lead.

Her eyes opened to slits and she stared at my moving hand.

"I came this close." She held up her finger and thumb. "This fucking close to coming on his hand, Trace. And I would have, if I didn't hear Mr. Kelscher yelling for us!"

Jeannie laughed as I sat up straight in my chair!

"Kelscher!" I shouted. "What did you guys do?"

"Well, he couldn't see us, 'cause we were around the corner from him, so he got tired of yelling for us, and went back in. But we noticed that we were ten minutes late for his class too!"

"Miss a class, buy a week," I said, remembering the rule of summer school. "Bummer," I groaned.

"Bummer is right! So, I'm scrambling, trying to get my blouse buttoned, and my hair back together, cause I figured I could sweet talk Kelscher into "forgetting". I smiled, remembering how Kelscher would get red faced whenever Jeannie or I would "flirt" with him.

"So," Jeannie went on "I'm reasonably presentable, and I look over, and Al." She broke up again. "Al was trying so hard to get this monstrous hard-on back into his pants!" Her smile faltered as she remembered. "I knew he'd never do itso I had to help him"

Her eyes got that lusty look again, and her voice was dreamy when she continued.

"I walked over to him, and told him to lie back down on the grass. When I kissed him, I covered the hand that was holding his cock, and started to stroke it real slow, while bending my knees to join him.

"I smiled at him as I started to jerk him off faster. I told him that he'd better come quick if he didn't want an extra week of school, but he knew I was kidding by my grin. I was so hot jerking him off there! I DID want to get to class, yes, but more than that, I wanted so bad to see him shoot!"

Jeannie and I both had our hands in our laps, rubbing our pussies through our suits as she continued

"Anyhow, I knew he was closehe was starting to gasp, and fuck my hand, so I jerked him as fast as I could, squeezing the head just as he likes it, and staring at the tip of his cock, waiting for the first spray"

Jeannie's hand was moving faster between her legs, and I joined her tempoI could almost FEEL Al's cock getting ready to explode!! She brought her right hand up to her heaving chest, leaving her left in her lap. She closed her eyes, and tilted her head back in the chair as she went on.

"Al said to watch out for his shirt, so I had to cup my right hand under his cockhead as I stroked. I was going crazy for him to fill my hand! And then he did just that!!"

My own hand was a blur, now as I thought of Jeannie jerking Al off. I slipped my hand into the front of my suit bottom, and pressed a finger between my pussy lips.

"He groaned real deep in his throat, and started to come in my hand. Tracy, it was the hottest thing I'd ever felt! Actually his first shot went up and over his shoulder, and some landed on his shirt, but the rest of it I was ready for. I kept pumping him as he came and cupped my hand to catch it as it flew from his cock.

"Al was fucking my hand and moaning out loud as I jerked him, and I was grinning from ear to ear. I couldn't believe I was jerking him off on the school lawn!"

"His come was so fucking hot!"

Jeannie threw her head back as she started to come on her finger. Geez, I loved this girl!! We were like peas in a pod, with not a shred of selfconciousness between us. Watching my best friend coming on her hand, I slowly inserted a finger into my soaking wet pussy. I'd only slid it halfway in when the tingling of my own orgasm started to overtake me.

Jeannie was watching my hand as her orgasm subsided.

The feel of his cock, the heat of his come in her hand, she was reliving each moment as she described it to me.

"The best part happened after he came, TraceI tried something else!"

I sat up and gave Jeannie my full attention, but kept my finger busy on my clit. I knew she'd been working up the nerve to tell me something new!! "What? Tell me!!," I panted.

"After he came in my hand," she whispered, with a lustful look in her eye, "I brought my hand up to my face and licked his come off my palm!" She was breathing intensely now. And I have to admit, so was I. My left hand was fucking two fingers into my pussy now, and my legs were spread wide in front of my friend. She had pushed her bikini top away from her breasts and was cupping and squeezing her naked tits as she jerked herself off. Her eyes were shut, and her tongue was making frantic circles around her lips as she recalled the taste of Al's come.

"God, Jeannie," I panted. "What was it like? What did it taste like?" I was amazed that she had gone so far "without me". I guess I was a little envious. But hot at the same time!

"It was strange at first" Jeannie continued with an excited grin. "But, as I got used to the texture and the taste, I decided I could grow to like it!" She laughed when she said this, and it kind of broke the sexual tension we were both feeling.

Her gaze dropped to the hand in my lap, then back to my eyes.

"It gets me wet, too, when I think about it. It was so hot, Trace! I felt like such a slut when I was eating his come! But a good feeling, you know?"

I nodded dumbly, wondering how Ted's come would tasteand actually, though I didn't say this to Jeannie, I wondered for a moment, how Al's come would taste, and if there would be any difference.

I continued to slide my fingers in and out of my pussy. My orgasm was a long, slow, lingering one.

"And, you know, the best part of it, was when Al leaned over and kissed me. He stuck his tongue deep into my mouth and let me know with his kiss that he loved what I'd done."

Her eyes took on a faraway look.

"I've heard so many guys," Jeannie continued, "talk about how girls who suck cock, or eat come are dirty and are sluts and whatever, but it's a pretty important thing to them at the same time. I think it's cause they've never had it done to them and can't admit their inexperience." She was trying to sound wise and knowing and it worked, as far as I was concerned.

She looked over at me. "But I'll tell you, Trace. It felt so fucking good to lick it! Al just about fell over when I did it and that feeling of power just washed over me. And the bottom line? Al didn't think I was dirty, or a slut or anything. The look of love in his eyes made me week in the knees. And when he kissed me, and tasted his own come from my tongueI wanted to do it again, right there! I'm the one who felt slutty! And I loved it!"

I was so hot I couldn't take anymore. I groaned and leaned back into my chair. With one hand I pulled my bikini bottom to the side, and with the other returned my two fingers to my warm slit. I looked at Jeannie as I slid them deeply into my pussy and started to fuck them in and out quickly. Then I moved my right hand back to my chest, and copied Jeannie's earlier move. I pushed my bra out of the way and exposed my naked tits to the sun.

I was coming powerfully now and watched Jeannie as she followed my lead. I know we were both visualizing her jerking Al off, and licking his come from her hand. Her fingers were a blur as she came along with me. We were gazing into each others eyes as we both reached crashing, intense orgasms.

I shut my eyes and drifted off, thinking of hard cocks

We sat there silently for about five minutes, lazily rubbing our pussies and thinking about Jeannie's experience.

It was four o'clock, and we reluctantly left the pool to get ready for Ted and Al. I say reluctantly only because I was enjoying the lazy feeling of just hanging out. After overcoming the inertia, Jeannie and I both started to get excited about our dates this evening. I was shivering with anticipation!

After jumping up and hugging each other closely, we scrambled to get showered, and pick out our outfits for the evening. We both had a feeling that this was going to be a night to remember.

We would not be disappointed.

On the way to the theater, we talked about the usual things like summer vacation, and the movie we were going to see, but my thought were racing a mile a minute. And I was looking at Al with a new recognition.

I couldn't get Jeannie's story out of my head. I knew that a step into the unknown was once again in order. I couldn't let Jeannie pass me by too muchI'd never hear the end of it from her!!

When we got into the theater, I made sure that the two guys were sitting side by side with Jeannie and I acting as bookends. I think I wanted to keep an eye on Jeannie, and make sure she didn't pull another "fast one" on me.

It was about seven thirty, and we were in the middle of some God awful "horror" movie that involved too many Japanese people and too many rubber monsters.

I was still thinking about Jeannie's hot story. For that reason, and because it was Friday night and I was with Ted, my steady boyfriend of the last year or so, my mind was not on the movie. Although both Ted and I appeared to be engrossed in the film, our hands were getting quietly active underneath our stategicly placed coats.

Ted's hand was gently rubbing my thigh, and I was returning the favor. I could tell by his breathing that just this simple act was turning him on. The mind is an incredible aphrodisiac when your young. Well, I guess it always is, but especially in high schoolbefore you've really tried anything.

Anyway, each time I'd move my hand a little higher up Ted's thigh, his breathing would increase. It was a wonderful feeling of power.

I moved my hand further up Ted's thigh until I felt the soft bulge of his balls. I stopped there to catch my breath. I just slowly rubbed the back of my hand against his ball sack. I knew his cock was hard as a rock by now, but I wanted to pace myself. Ted had a tendency to get pretty nervous and self-conscious when we'd play in crowds, and I didn't want to upset him. I wanted him to enjoy this.

Ted's arm moved over my shoulder, and he hugged me closer. I willingly moved into his arms and moved my hand a little bit higher between his legs. Now I could use my little finger to gently rub his balls and he groaned his appreciation. "Sometimes the subtle approach IS best," I thought with a smile.

I loved to tease Ted and he loved to be teased. Sometimes he'd get so hot with my teasing that he'd literally beg me to jerk him off!

Sometimes I'd do it, and sometimes I'd make him wait for a day. He got REAL attentive to me if he was into the next day. And he knew that I'd always jerk him off in that situation, so that made him even HOTTER! He knew that I loved to make him come off with my hand, he just never knew when! Ted was wonderful.

His hand found its way to the top of my breast and he started to lazily circle it through my blouse and bra. I wished at that moment that I'd "forgotten" my bra, cause that would have been a great surprise for Ted's fingers. "Ah, well," I thought.

I moaned softly as his hand continued to caress my tit. Ted had wonderfully talented hands.

I reached over and taking his hand in mine, pulled it into my breast and squeezed. Then releasing his hand, I moved to the buttons on my blouse.

I looked into his eyes as I moved my hand further up to cradle his balls in the palm of my hand. We were both getting hot now, and I wanted more.

With my other hand, I quickly unbuttoned three buttons on my blouse. I'd already neglected to button the top three, so my blouse now was open almost to my waist. I felt so sexy as I was doing this. I could feel my pussy getting wet.

He couldn't see me doing this because of my jacket, but I knew his imagination was working overtime. He could fell my hand working beside his, and couldn't wait to move his in! I covered his hand in mine again, and pulled his hand back to cover my half naked tits.

I could feel Ted's cock jump against the underside of my wrist as I exposed my tits to his hand. I'd never been this bold with him and he was going crazy with excitement.

Not missing a beat, he moved into the front of my blouse, covering one breast and then the other with his large hand. His breathing was coming in short gasps, and a sweat was breaking out on his forehead. He slid his hand under my bra, cupping my whole naked breast, then searching for and finding my hardened nipple.

It was my turn to moan. His gentle pinching of my sensitive nipple between his fingers, as he cupped and squeezed my breast was driving me crazy with lust. "God, I love this," I thought.

As Ted continued to drive my crazy under my coat, I moved my hand further under HIS coat and finally felt the long hard shaft of his cock under my fingers. He groaned and pumped his cock up into my hand. I pressed down hard as he did this and he moaned again.

I started to stroke his hard cock with my hand, pausing once in a while to reach down and fondle his full balls.

All the while we were playing, our faces were staring blankly at the movie screen. We didn't want to be too obvious. And it was doubly exciting trying to maintain my composure while Ted's hands worked their magic on my tits.

Ted was going nuts, and so was I! We'd never really gone this far in the theater before, but tonight I really didn't care! I was loving the feel of his warm hand on my naked tit, and I loved the feel of his hard cock under my hand.

Ted was getting hotter and bolder as he pushed his hand outward and down, pulling my breast out of it's confinement as he did this. He moved to his left and reaching gently into that cup, did the same thing with my other tit! Then his hands moved from one breast to the other, back and forth, and back and forth.

On each pass, he'd run my nipples through his fingers like a baseball card through the spokes of a bicycle wheel! I was starting to lose it! I stroked his cock with a fervor as he played with my breasts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.