Lust's What The Doctor Ordered - Cover

Lust's What The Doctor Ordered

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

The sun had set as Prinz pulled onto the Coast Highway. He leaned forward to turn on the driving lights of his automobile, and as the traffic thinned, he looked up the highway to see a pair of hitchhikers standing beside the road. At first, he thought the hikers were two longhaired boys, but as he drew closer, he saw they were girls dressed in shirts and jeans.

Pulling onto the shoulder, Prinz leaned over and opened the door of his Mercedes. Breathlessly, the girls ran to the car and peered in. "I'm only going a few miles, but you might have better luck catching a ride further on," he offered.

The girl nearest looked at her companion and shrugged as she tossed her backpack over the seat and climbed in. Squeezing in beside her, the other girl closed the door and looked across at Prinz.

The psychoanalyst looked at her and a sudden excitement filled his body; the girl was in her late teens with short-cropped red hair, and somehow she reminded him of his sister Glenda at that age. "How... how far are you going?" he inquired as he glanced into the rear view mirror and pulled back onto the highway.

The girl sitting beside him stretched her long legs and yawned. "Big Sur..." she replied, then asked, "Do you live on the beach?"

Prinz relaxed as he changed lanes and he told her, "Yes, matter of fact, I do."

"Far out..." the girl replied, then turned in the seat to ask, "Suppose we could stop at your place to clean up a bit?"

Prinz turned his face to hers in surprise. Thoughts of asking them to stop at his beach house had been foremost in his mind, and her directness had negated the need for him to steer the conversation in that direction. "Well, yes... I suppose so. Have you been on the road long?"

The red-haired girl stretched and told him, "Three days... all the way from Phoenix... you wouldn't believe some of the kooks we've ridden with."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah..." the other girl said. "Last guy wanted us to come home with him and have sex with his wife--" she giggled, "You're not married, are you?"

Prinz chuckled, "If I was, I wouldn't ask you home for sex with my wife!" And they all laughed.

As he pulled into the drive of his luxurious beach house, the girls fell silent. He helped them out of the car and carried one of their back packs to the door. He swung it wide, then stepped aside as he flipped on the lights and the girls crossed the threshold of his home.

"Wow!" the sandy-haired girl remarked as she took in the sunken living room and the expensive furnishings. "You must do all right for yourself... ah, what's your name?"

Debating for a moment, he closed the door and set down the pack. "My name is Prinz, Aurelius Prinz... some of my friends call me 'Doc' or Aurry... whichever you prefer."

The red-haired girl smiled at him and nodded, "You look like a 'Doc'..." and she winked at her friend.

"Well, now..." Prinz said and gestured. "Perhaps you'd like a drink--you have me at a loss--I know neither of your names."

The girl who had sat beside him in the car smiled broadly and glanced toward the bar. "My name's Polly and this is Renee."

"Well, Polly and Renee... how about that drink... then we'll see what we can do about your three days on the road."

The girls followed him down the steps and across the room to the bar. He mixed them all a drink and gestured toward the kitchen beyond. "Later, if you're hungry, we might all have a bite to eat if you like."

Both the girls nodded appreciatively and Polly told him, "Sounds great, but what we'd really like is a nice hot bath. You wouldn't mind, would you?"

"Of course not," he replied and walked around the end of the bar, "Come on... I'll show you where I spend a great deal of my time."

The two girls followed him closely as he led them to the sumptuous bathroom with its sunken tub and mirrored walls. He dimmed the lights and pointed about, "I believe you'll find everything you need right here--" and he caught the gleam in Polly's eyes as she took in the huge bathroom.

"Wow! I mean, wow!" Renee said, a little awed by the luxury of the room. She picked up a bar of soap from a crystal dish and inhaled its fragrance, then she kicked off her sandals to feel the depth of the soft carpet beneath her feet. "This is too much!"

"Romanesque, I believe it's called," Prinz remarked, "Enjoy yourselves, I have several calls to make." He left the room.

Quickly, he hurried to his bedroom, pressed a button on the bed console and watched as the screen on one wall lifted to display the bathroom beyond. The mirror was two-way, and as the girls began to disrobe, Prinz did the same thing in the privacy of his darkened bedroom.

Sitting on the broad velvet bench at the foot of the bed, Prinz stroked his growing prick as he watched the girls remove their clothing. Polly was the first to divest herself of jeans and shirt, and he smiled as she rubbed her full tits, then turned to her companion. Renee stepped out of her jeans to display a tiny waist above unusually broad hips. The dark-red pubic thatch stood out in sharp contrast to her white thighs and belly. She, too, rubbed her tits as Polly glanced at her and stooped to adjust the water as it filled the deep tub.

Prinz watched in fascination as the two girls explored the bathroom; it excited him to know that he could watch their every move, their every private gesture without their knowledge. He stroked his prick as Polly turned and looked at her naked body in the full mirror through which he was watching. A thrill went through him as she ran her hands from her breasts to her stomach, then spread the lips of her pussy to stroke it gently.

Behind her, Renee watched the image in the mirror, then she too began caressing her own body in the mirror. "I'm going to fuck you both!" Prinz said slowly as he watched the girls through the mirror.

Smiling, Polly turned to her companion, reached out to touch her breast with familiarity, then climbed into the tub. Renee followed, and as the two girls lowered their lovely young bodies into the steaming water, Prinz stood and pressed the button that lowered the screen over the two-way mirror. He slipped into a short robe, then went to the bar.

Bearing a tray with three drinks on it, he knocked softly on the door of the bath. Polly called out for him to enter, and as he did, he felt the warmth of the room come to him.

"I hope you don't mind the invasion of your privacy, ladies..." he excused, "but I thought perhaps you'd like another drink."

Polly smiled nervously to her companion, shrugged and looked up as Prinz set the tray beside the sunken tub. "Why not... ah, you wouldn't want to join us, would you, Doc?"

"As a matter of fact," he replied, "The thought had crossed my mind." He lifted the glass to his lips and sipped the heady liquor as Renee looked up at him. "However, I wouldn't want to spoil your bath... you two go ahead... and if you don't mind, I'll just watch."

Polly seemed to understand and as Prinz seated himself in a low chair near the tub, she set her drink aside and picked up the soap with a large sponge. "Turn around, Renee..." she told her companion. The red-haired girl turned, and sitting with her back to her friend, she allowed her to soap her neck and shoulders. Polly glanced at Prinz from time to time, then she smiled nervously as she reached around to soap the other girl's full tits.

Prinz watched with growing excitement as he saw the girl's hands massaging the other's wet tits. He felt his prick jerk then as Polly let her right hand dip beneath the surface of the water and move between the girl's legs. Rene's face burned brightly at the other girl's touch, but she made no move to stop her.

"Why don't you face her, Renee?" Prinz suggested, then told Polly, "You can bathe each other better that way."

Polly smiled in excitement as Renee turned around. Kneeling and facing each other, the girls began washing and exploring each other's bodies as the psychiatrist looked on. "Between her legs, Renee..." he said softly and loosened the tie of his robe to let it fall open.

Renee reached down hesitantly as her friend placed her hands on her soapy tits. She felt the thick pubic bush, and as Polly moaned lowly, she ran her fingers through the heavy mat of hair to touch her soft pussy lips.

"That's it... touch her there," Prinz said as he leaned forward, his hand wrapped about the base of his thick prick.

"Ummmm, yes..." Polly said as Rene's fingers eased between the thick folds of flesh of her cunt. Suddenly, Polly's hands left Renee's tits and she pulled the smaller girl to her in a passionate embrace. Her mouth closed over the girl's and she held her tightly as she struggled.

"I... I've never done anything like this, Polly!" Renee cried as their lips parted.

"Come on, there's nothing to be afraid of," Polly assured her as she ran her hands over the girl's soapy body.

The red-haired girl glanced toward Prinz and her face burned brightly as she saw him stroking his huge prick obscenely. "I... I don't want to--" she protested in a small voice.

Polly lifted her face and kissed her softly as the girl tried to pull away from her, then she ran her hand between the girl's legs and began stroking her pussy. Squirming in her friend's arms, the girl sobbed her protest, but as Polly's fingers aroused her, she began breathing heavily. Prinz smiled as the girl submitted and returned the other girl's kiss.

Polly lifted herself onto the edge of the tub and spread her legs. She still held Renee's face in her hands and she told her, "Kiss it for me, Renee... just like you said Jack kissed your pussy."

"No!" the girl cried and tried to pull away. "Please... not... not with him watching," she added and glanced toward Prinz.

Nodding understanding, Prinz stood and dimmed the lights even further, then he slipped out of his robe and entered the tub with the two girls. He approached Renee's broad ass as the girl leaned forward whimpering lowly. Placing his hands on her soft hips, he urged her, "Go ahead... pleasure your friend, Renee... there's nothing wrong with it. Two women sharing love can be an exquisite experience."

Renee felt his hands on her body and she shuddered lightly as Polly urged her head lower. Spreading her legs widely, Polly eased forward and pulled Renee's face close to her crotch. "Come on... you're always talking about how good it is... I know you want to eat my pussy... go ahead!"

Renee whimpered. again as she felt Prinz run his hand over her broad ass cheeks and dip between her legs to touch her exposed cuntal area. She sobbed her reluctance, then she leaned forward to brush Polly's pussy with her lips.

"Yes! Eat my cunt! Suck my pussy... come on, Renee... do me!" Polly cried out frantically.

Holding onto the girl's hips, Prinz watched as she lowered her head then and began lapping the other girl's cunt. Polly's sighs came to him as he moved his body against Renee's and felt his wet prick slide between her legs. As the head of his prick nudged her pussy, he reached around to cup her full breasts just beneath the surface of the hot water. She gasped lowly as she realized what he wanted to do, but she offered no resistance as Polly talked to her.

"Oh, God, yess... suck it, honey... that is so fucking good! At the top... my clit... lick my clit... ohhhh, God, you're gonna make me come!" she wailed.

Moving against her slowly, Prinz felt the full warmth of the girl's full ass press against his belly. Easing his prick into her clasping cunt, he felt her tense momentarily. He glanced up to see Polly with her teeth bared and her legs thrown up over Renee's shoulders.

"Fuck her!" Polly gasped, "Stick your prick in her cunt and fuck her!" she shouted obscenely.

Prinz straightened and took hold of the girl's hips as he began to stroke in and out of her wet cunt. It was tight and warm and soft, and as he pulled out slowly, he heard the girl groaning. Quickly he thrust in deeply and Renee gasped as he buried his prick in her hot cunt.

"Ughhnnn... yes..." she said as she lifted her face from Polly's pussy. "Yes fuck me... oh, God, FUCK MEEEEE!"

Prinz felt his own orgasm nearing, but he was not quite ready to expend himself. With another deep thrust that left Renee panting, he pulled his prick out of her cunt and lifted her to her feet.

"Eat her pussy!" he commanded and moved the girl toward Polly. Without hesitation, Polly reached out and spread the girl's legs, then she sank to her knees in the warm water to bury her face between the girl's thighs.

"Ohhhh... Ohhhh... yessss!" Renee cried as she felt Polly's mouth close over her seething cunt. "Ummmmnnn, yes... Oh... Oh... OHHHHH!" and her body shuddered violently as Polly brought her to a shattering climax.

Pressed against her shaking body, Prinz slid his throbbing prick between the cheeks of her ass, then he reached around to pull Polly's head further between her friend's legs. Immediately she sensed what he wanted and he felt the pulsing head of his prick enveloped by the warmth of her mouth. As her tongue played along the sensitive underside of his cock, Prinz moved his hands up the other girl's body and cupped her full tits. Massaging them, he whispered to her, "Have you ever felt a man's prick in your asshole, Renee?"

"Uh, uh... no it would hurt--" she replied and tensed slightly.

"Only if a man is not careful, darling... let me put my prick in your lovely ass... you have the most beautiful ass I've ever seen," he told her and kissed the nape of her neck as Polly sucked the head of his prick.

"N... no, please don't make me do that... it'll hurt," she pleaded with him.

Reaching around, Prinz lifted Polly's head and gestured with his own. The three of them climbed from the tub and Prinz had Renee lie on her back atop a large, soft towel. Next, he reached for a large container of scented oil and Polly got the message. Between them, they oiled every inch of the red-haired girl's body, and by the time they had finished, she was panting with passion.

Prinz lowered his head between her widespread thighs as Polly kissed her laviciously and played with her tits. The moment his mouth came in contact with her puffed pussy lips, the girl shuddered and orgasmed. Continuing his tongue-fucking of her pussy, he slipped a cushion beneath her hips so that they were elevated slightly, then he raised his wet face and nodded to Polly. The girl raised up, then positioned herself over Renee's face. She lowered her hips down and Renee's arms snaked around her waist to take hold of her full ass.

"Yes... eat my pussy, honey..." Polly told her as she leaned forward and licked her lips as Prinz moved between the girl's legs. She watched as Prinz oiled his massive cock, then guided the head toward that puckered orifice below Renee's pussy. She reached down and stroked him gently as the girl ate her pussy and she rubbed the head of his prick over the other girl's asshole.

Shoving forward slowly, Prinz watched the girl's anal ring stretch as his distended prick head slid into her asshole. Renee stiffened instinctively as her body was violated. She let out a muffled cry, but as Prinz eased his prick in slowly, Polly lowered her head and began lapping the girl's cunt.

Halfway in, Prinz paused and let the girl adjust to the size of his prick. And as he sat there on his knees, he felt her muscles relax and he sensed a slight movement of her broad ass as Polly licked her cunt laviciously.

Lifting her face, Polly raised her head to lick the base of his prick, then she told him, "Fuck her! Fuck her in the ass!" and she resumed her cuntsucking as Prinz thrust forward with his hips.

Slowly, he eased his throbbing prick in and out of the girl's clasping asshole. Slowly, she began to respond to the anal fucking as her friend lapped her cunt and ground her own lewdly into her face. He watched as he withdrew his prick and he saw the pink flesh pulled back as it was wrapped about his thick prick. He heard Renee whimpering then as he slid his cock back into the depths of her body and Polly cried-out as Renee's mouth brought her to orgasm.

Feeling his own juices close to the point of no return, Prinz began a furious in-and-out movement. As he did, Renee responded by throwing up her legs and wrapping them about his waist. "Ughhhhnnn... uh, huh... fuck me!" she cried out. "Fuck my ass! Fuck me in my asshole!" she wailed.

Lifting her head, Polly's eyes were glazed with passion as she rotated her hips over the girl's head. She was panting loudly, and as Prinz thrust forward with his hips, her head touched his belly and she began licking him wetly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.