Lust's What The Doctor Ordered - Cover

Lust's What The Doctor Ordered

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Following an early swim and his daily two-mile jog along the beach, Dr. Prinz arrived at his offices at a few minutes before ten A.M. He found his receptionist, Karen, sitting behind her desk, wearing a thin smile and a subdued look.

"Good morning, my dear," he said cheerily as he stopped beside her desk.

The girl's face flushed lightly as she looked up and thought, I wonder what he'd think if I told him what happened last night? She nodded, then gestured as she replied, "Ah... good morning, Doctor..." and her face flushed deeply as his eyes bore into her.

I wonder what she would think if she knew what really happened last night? Prinz pondered. "What time is Mrs. Golden due?" he asked and picked an imaginary piece of lint from his lapel.

Turning the pages of the appointment book, Karen cleared her throat and replied, "You have her scheduled for ten-thirty... her daughter at eleven," and she looked up as though seeking his approval.

"Fine... send her in as soon as she arrives--young Miss Golden can wait a few minutes," he instructed her and turned to his office.

Prinz had spoken to the Golden woman about her teen-aged daughter on previous visits, but he had wanted to wait until the programming of the elder Golden had been completed. He had been able to condition her to post-hypnotic stimulus over the past three visits, but he was yet to test his power over her fully.

As the buzzer rang, Prinz looked at the ornate desk clock and smiled. Rebecca Golden was right on time. A light thrill of anticipation coursed through his loins as he leaned forward and pressed the button on the intercom. "Ask Mrs. Golden to come in, Karen."

As the door of his inner office opened, Dr. Prinz stood and smiled at the attractive young woman who entered. Rebecca Golden entered, a nervous smile on her face. Prinz looked at her warmly as she crossed the room and extended her hand. He gazed longingly on her lithe figure as her hips swayed sensuously and her breasts strained against the soft material of the black sheath dress she was wearing.

"Well, right on time, I see," Prinz offered as he gestured toward the deep chair beside the desk. The woman nodded and sat to pull her hem to her knees. As she sat back, the dress crept up her thighs several inches and Prinz glanced at the sheer stockings that covered her long, well-shaped legs. The woman tossed her head in a practiced gesture and the thin streak of silver was displayed--the premature graying added a touch of beauty to her otherwise perfect face, and Prinz found it appealing as he leaned against the edge of his desk and smiled at her.

"This is terribly difficult for me, Doctor Prinz..." the woman began. "I mean--it's not every day you take your daughter to a psychiatrist."

"Can you tell me exactly what you feel Mandy's problem is, Mrs. Golden--other than being a precocious fifteen-year-old."

The woman looked up, then averted her eyes as she licked her lips and began, "I... I don't know exactly where to begin," she laughed nervously. "I'll bet a lot of people say that, don't they, Doctor?"

He chuckled. "Only those who don't know where to begin."

Rebecca Golden sighed deeply and looked up then. "Well, I suppose the best thing to do is just to be truthful--God knows, I've been truthful about myself with you... I'm afraid that Mandy doesn't like boys, Doctor Prinz... other than that, she is no problem whatever." She shrugged helplessly and wrung her hands as she added, "I'm afraid she's a... a lesbian."

Prinz nodded and he told the woman, "Go on... tell me whatever you can."

The woman's face burned brightly as she looked at her analyst. "Well... twice now--I've caught Mandy in... in compromising situations with her girl friends."

"Compromising--can you be more explicit?"

The woman nodded and looked at her hands as she swallowed thickly. "The... first time was in the sauna... she has a friend named Beverly. The girls had been swimming and had gone to the sauna. I had an appointment with my hairdresser for later that afternoon, so I thought I'd join them for a while... there's this little window in the door of the sauna... and I really don't know what made me peek in before I entered... but I was shocked by what I saw."

Prinz nodded understanding and licked his lips as he told her, "Tell me about it, Mrs. Golden..."

Again, the woman swallowed back her apprehension and spoke in a low tone. "I looked in and at first, I just thought they were fooling around--you know, like most girls do. But as I stood there, I realized my daughter was not fooling! She... she and Beverly were kissing--rather passionately... as I watched, Mandy began touching the other girl all over her body--they were both stark naked and Beverly seemed rather passive as Mandy kissed each of her breasts, then began kissing her stomach... and then she... then she..." and her voice broke suddenly as she related the scene to the analyst.

"I believe I understand--did you confront them?"

"Oh, heavens no!" she exclaimed, "It was bad enough just seeing them like that. I went back into the house and poured myself a stiff drink."

"You mentioned that you had 'caught' her twice," Prinz reminded the woman.

"Yes..." she said softly and lowered her head. "Helga--the girl who comes in twice a week--a German girl--I left the house to do some shopping--I returned home a little earlier than I'd expected and when I came in, I heard noises from Mandy's room. I found the door ajar and... and when I looked in, I found them in what's referred to as 'the classic position'... they were... they were engaging in oral sex... both of them at the same time!"

The woman's face turned white as she spoke and Prinz sensed she was near the breaking point. He leaned forward, touched her shoulder and said softly, "There, there... just take a deep breath and relax, Mrs. Golden--close your eyes for a moment..." He paused as the woman drew her breath deeply and let it out in short sobs. He felt a rush of excitement go through him then as he spoke firmly and told her, "Go to sleep."

The woman's head sagged to her chest and Prinz was elated. The three word command had plunged her into a deep hypnotic sleep from which she would awaken refreshed--and without memory if, he so chose.

"Rebecca..." he said, and the woman raised her lovely face to look at him, a slightly dazed expression on it. "Tell me what it is that really disturbs you about Mandy's choice of lovers."

"I'm jealous," she said dryly.

"Would you like to do the things with those girls that Mandy does with them?"

The woman moaned and uncrossed her legs. "Yes, God--I'd give anything to be able to eat Beverly's pussy!" she exclaimed and spread her knees slightly.

"And Helga?" He asked as his prick twitched against his thigh.

"Uh, huh... we are lovers... have been for over a year--but God, when I saw Mandy with her head between Helga's legs, licking her cunt, it drove me wild!"

"What did you really want to do?"

"I... I wanted to rip off my clothing and join them!" she said without hesitation.

"Then you would like to make love with your daughter, Mandy, correct?"

"Jesus, yes! That's all I've thought about since I saw her with Bev... I can feel her soft mouth on my pussy, licking, sucking, making me come--" and she writhed uncomfortably in the chair.

"Show me where you would like for your daughter to kiss you, Rebecca..." and he moved forward as he took his throbbing prick out of his pants.

The woman leaned back in the deep chair and spread her legs. Her hand moved up her thigh slowly and lifted the hem of her dress. Prinz looked down at the black lace panties she wore. He fondled his prick as her fingers snaked beneath the leg band and pulled the crotch aside to expose her pouting pussy lips. Her middle finger played through the thick hair of her pubis, then parted the puffed lips to stroke the soft flesh. "Uhhhnn... there... my cunt... I want to feel Mandy's mouth on my cunt... oh, God... how I want my daughter to suck my pussy!" And she continued masturbating as Prinz lifted her hand to wrap it around his throbbing prick. Her fingers gripped it tightly and she began to stroke it as her fingers slid in and out of her own cunt more rapidly.

Prinz looked down as the woman slipped a second finger inside her pussy and she moaned lowly. "Yes... give yourself a good come, Rebecca... imagine that Mandy is licking your cunt... sucking it and sticking her tongue inside to send chills up your spine. Take my prick in your mouth as she sucks you off... go ahead." And he leaned into her as she turned her head and ovaled her lips obscenely.

He watched her pink tongue licked out to touch the swollen head of his prick, then he shoved forward as the woman opened her mouth wider and his prick slid into her throat. "Yes... that is so good... suck my prick while Mandy licks your pussy, Rebecca. Use your tongue just as she's using hers!" And he hunched forward as the woman sucked his pulsing shaft more deeply into her throat.

Moaning, Rebecca stiffened then and her legs quivered. Her fingers slid in and out of her wet cunt as she sucked the man's prick. Finally, she groaned and gasped for breath, and Prinz pulled his wet prick out of her mouth as she shuddered in the throes of orgasm. Leaning down then, he kissed her softly on the mouth and told her, "You will remember nothing about this, Rebecca, only you will develop a desire to have sex not only with your daughter, but with her friends as well. This desire will far exceed what you feel now--and you will act on your feelings. Today, after you and Mandy leave my office, you will manage to lure her into the sauna... and there, you'll confess your desire to her--and you will fulfill that desire by having sex with your daughter. Do you understand?"

The woman pulled the crotch of her panties over her exposed pussy and lowered her dress as she nodded. "I understand."

"Next week during our regular session, you will report to me all of the sex acts you have engaged in with your daughter."

"Report everything..." she said flatly.

"And you are not to repress your desires in the future... even though you don't understand them, submit to them--and do so without guilt."

"Without guilt..."she repeated.

"Fine... when I tell you to wake up, you will do so--no time will have elapsed since I told you to close your eyes. But you will feel better--more relaxed, and you will have no more apprehensions over Mandy's lovers." He stuffed his prick into his pants, zipped them and smiled. "You may awaken now, Rebecca."

As soon as her eyelids fluttered, Prinz took her arm and assisted her out of the chair. She wore a dazed expression for a moment, then it cleared as he told her, "I'll see your daughter now, Mrs. Golden... you may pick her up in just an hour--why don't you go for coffee or perhaps a bite to eat while I talk with her?"

The woman nodded, then stammered as Prinz led her to the door. As he let her out, he saw the girl stand and approach. She was the image of her mother, slightly shorter, with the same dark hair and deep-gray eyes. She smiled nervously as Prinz extended his hand and spoke.

"Miss Golden... may I call you Mandy?"

The girl glanced at her mother, then smiled warmly. "Of course--everyone else does."

Prinz nodded to Karen as he directed the young girl into his inner office and he told her, "We're not to be disturbed, Karen-- Mrs. Golden will come back for her daughter." And he closed the door without waiting for an answer. He touched the lock and turned to watch the girl as she looked about his comfortably furnished office. Her gaze halted as she saw the low, leather couch, and she giggled slightly as she turned to Prinz.

"You really do have a couch!"

"Of course--no self-respecting shrink is without one today," he replied in a jovial tone and gestured for her to sit on it.

As the girl sat, Prinz pulled a chair around so that he sat facing her. He looked openly at her naked thighs; her brief skirt pulled up nearly to her lap as she sat, and she noticed him looking. Slowly, he raised his eyes and found her full young breasts outlined beneath the light blouse she wore open at the throat.

"Now then, Mandy--do you know why your mother has asked me to see you?"

The girl looked at him openly and shook her head as she replied, "She really hasn't said--she's awfully up-tight about something though."

Prinz made a quick judgment of the girl, and, coupled with the information her mother had given him, decided that openness would be the best course. "Well, perhaps if I were to tell you what she's so up-tight about, you'd be able to handle it yourself."

Mandy wore a puzzled expression--she had expected the analyst to question her about her early childhood or something like that. Her curiosity was excited as he offered to tell her what was on her mother's mind. "Yeah," she told him, "That'd be neat."

Prinz looked directly into the girl's eyes and told her, "Your mother brought you here on the pretense that she was disturbed over your... ah, sexual activities."

The girl's face colored brightly, but she did not hesitate to ask, "Pretense--pretense about what?"

"Well, it would seem that your mother is a wee bit jealous over your youthful advantage--you see, she likes women too," he told her and studied her body language as she stiffened momentarily.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about," she said, and her face retained its flushed appearance.

"Really?" he questioned and raised an eyebrow, "What about Beverly in the sauna?" He paused as her mouth dropped open. It snapped shut as he added, "And Helga in the bedroom?"

"She... she knows about that?"

Prinz nodded. "Of course--how else would I know, Mandy? I really can't read minds, you know... despite what some of my patients might think." And he chuckled lightly as he reached out and took hold of the girl's hand. She tensed slightly as he touched her, then his voice relaxed her as he admitted, "Actually, I find it quite appealing to visualize you making love with another woman, Mandy... you're a beautiful young lady, and I'm sure you haven't even scratched the surface of your sexual potential yet."

"You... you don't think it's wrong?" she asked, a touch of astonishment in her young voice.

"Wrong? Of course not--I feel that whatever a person--he or she--does is entirely up to them. People suppress natural desires all too often because they are afraid what someone else will think... ah, have you ever had sex with a man, Mandy?"

The girl lowered her eyes and nodded, "I... I didn't like it too much though--I was so afraid mother'd catch us."

Prinz detected a note of regret in her voice and he held her hand tightly as he asked, "With whom did you have sex, dear?"

The girl went pale momentarily and she shook her head as she questioned, "You... you wouldn't let mother know?"

"Of course not," he assured her, "What we discuss is totally confidential... now who was it?"

"My... my father," the girl said in a low voice and dropped her eyes.

"I see... did he force himself on you?"

She looked up and shook her head again, "No... actually, I sort of... ah, you know, seduced him."

Prinz nodded. Father-daughter incest was not unusual, but the fact that Mandy had seduced her own father was rather unique and it interested him. "Would you like to share the experience with me, Mandy?"

In view of the things he had told her about her mother, Mandy felt somehow obligated to tell the friendly analyst how she had lost her virginity, and she nodded meekly as she began. "It happened last summer up at the lake. Mother had some club or something and Daddy and I went up two days early. We had gone swimming in the lake and when we came back to the cabin, I offered to let Daddy shower first. God, I'd kept looking at the bulge of his prick in his trunks and I couldn't get it off my mind..." She paused and licked her lips. Prinz noticed that her face was flushed with excitement now as she related the encounter to him.

"... I let him get in the shower and he was singing like he always does. I took off my suit and went into the bath... I could see his naked body through the opaque glass door and I knew what I was going to do. He heard me come in and called out--I pretended like I didn't understand him and opened the door of the shower-- wow! He had this gigantic hard-on and he was soapy all over..."

"What did he say to you?"

"Umm... nothing. We just stood there sort of dumb like--I was looking at his prick and he was looking at my titties. Then, I just stepped into the shower and closed the door."

"Did he speak then?"

"Uh huh... he tried to tell me that we shouldn't shower together--that mother would raise the roof if she found out..." She drew her breath deeply, then said, "But I didn't care--I just told him that I wouldn't tell her and I reached out and took hold of his prick..."

"What happened then, Mandy?" Prinz asked her and rubbed her hand between his.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.