Kathy's Dog Act - Cover

Kathy's Dog Act

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Hey, I've never seen a broad make it with a dog before," Bob said as he pushed his shorts down to his knees and rubbed the swollen tip of his prick-shaft gently.

"You want a show?" Connie asked in amazement, "I never knew my husband was a listener. But you never can tell about people you've known for years. Well, Bob, I was in the middle of a licking when you popped in to deliver Kathy's things. Might as well get back to it."

"You strip down, too, Kath," Bob said as he cupped his heavy balls.

"By all means. This isn't a formal occasion, Kathy," Connie said as she watched the blonde unzip her costume and let it fall to the floor.

"Come on, Connie," Bob urged.

"Come on, boy. You'll take care of mommy, won't you," Connie cooed to the sheep dog as the animal began to pant heavily. He was too excited whine or whimper. His cock started to poke out even before Connie had said anything to him. Kathy watched the red-pointed tip easing out more and twitching faster. Her clit seemed grow and quiver in sympathy.

"Me! Me!" Kathy cried out as she stepped in front of Connie.

"Ugh!" Connie grunted as she sat on the couch. "See what kind of leading lady you've got? Seducing your co-stars all the time," Connie said sarcastically as she jammed her fingers into her snatch and started strumming her throbbing clit.

"Ohhh, good boy, good boy, Saber. Come on," Kathy said as she slowly knelt to the floor. Kathy could feel her cunt juice soaking through her pussy hairs. Her tits ached with excitement as the dog trotted over to her.

"Take him on like a man," Bob cried excitedly, running his hands up and down his thick, throbbing cock. "Come on Saber," Kathy moaned to the dog as she sat on the floor and pulled her hands up to her stiff, reddened nipples. The animal barked then leaped forward, placing his huge forepaws on her heaving chest. Slowly he lowered his head to her swollen tits.

"Christ, he's gonna start licking her tits!" Bob gasped as he staggered forward and gaped at the scene.

"What do you think? I've trained him well," Connie grunted as she tugged and pulled at her aching, twitching clit. Bob glanced briefly at his attractive wife and watched her face become contorted with passion. Her fingers glistened with layers of her hot pussy juice as she continued to scrape her welcoming cuntal walls.

"Lick my tits, Saber! Come on, lover, scrape your tongue over my nipples," Kathy moaned, running her hands to the sheep dog's head and pushing him down to her chest. The dog started slurping the taut brown skin.

"Christ!" Bob cried in amazement.

"Ughhh!" Kathy groaned, bringing her hand up to her tit and pinching her nipple in time to the animal's lapping.

"OH, FUCK! OH, THAT FEELS GOOD! OH, SHIT! YOU BASTARD!"

Kathy screwed her ass cheeks back against the floor as the dog's tonguing became more and more frenzied. Saber swirled and lapped roughly over her nipples, then swept between her mammoth tits almost up to her chin. Then he went back to slathering her twitching, sparking nipples again.

Kathy felt her clit swell and swell. She spread her legs as best she could, hiking then in the air and locking her ankles around the sheep dog's back.

"God, she's gonna take him on," Bob groaned as he bent down and reached under the dog. Kathy screamed and jerked as Bob trailed his fingertip across her stretched cunt-lips.

"AIYEEE!" the blonde screamed as the dog continued to lap at her tits. "OH, SABER, FUCK ME! JAM THAT COCK INTO MY CUNT!"

Kathy felt the dog hunch up and down, and guessed that he was just about ready to jam his cock into her.

Bob watched Kathy with lust-glazed eyes, knowing that she wanted to be fucked. Her cunt-lips were filled and stretched with blood. Rivers of pussy-juice oozed between them. Everything about Kathy shrieked that she was ready for the fucking of her life. Kathy bucked and heaved on the floor while Connie leaned back on the couch, hiking up her legs and freely strumming her throbbing clit.

"NOW!" Kathy shrieked. "NOW! FUCK KATHY!" she moaned.

The dog started to hunch wildly, slamming his prick against her quivering, firm ass-cheeks. Kathy wanted to build herself up to an orgasm that would send her flying out of the room, and since there were two other people in the room, she wasn't going to pop off just with the dog in her pussy. She'd use Saber as an extra spice for all of them.

"What's she doing?" Bob asked in surprise as Kathy suddenly sat up and spun around.

"God only knows," Connie said, just as curious as her husband as she watched Kathy change positions.

"Easy boy," Kathy said soothingly to the dog as she slid between his hind-legs. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, flicking it at his heavy, furry hanging balls.

"Christ! She's gonna blow him!" Bob exclaimed as he watched Kathy hungrily lap at the animal's balls.

"Ohhhh, good boy. Kathy's going to get you good and hot."

She felt the hairy, tough skin with the tip of her tongue as she wrapped her fingers around the base of the animal's throbbing cock. Saber whimpered and jerked backward, but Kathy held him tightly, running her tongue slowly over his balls and down to the thick base of his prick.

"Christ! OHHH!" Connie groaned as she felt her thick, blood- engorged cunt-lips clamp shut tightly around her invading slender fingers.

"Mmmmm," her husband echoed as he used the droplets of pre- come oozing from his cock-shaft as a sticky ointment to rub down his jerking shaft. Kathy looked back up at Bob and watched his prick throb excitedly. She felt her cunt fire up like a bonfire as she saw Connie and Bob sway back and forth, trapped in their own personal lust.

"That's it, Saber. Don't move. Just stand here and put on a good show for the people," Kathy moaned as she looked back to the dog. She trailed her thick tongue over the animal's balls, swirling it in tiny circles and bringing it back to the throbbing base of his prick. At the same time she ran her finger lightly down the full length of Saber's slick, knotty prick, stopping at the pointed cock-head to pick up a drop of pre-come on the tip of her finger before sliding back along his cock-shaft.

"Ohhh, Jesus!" Kathy moaned, feeling her clit vibrate like a plucked harp string. She wrapped her lips tightly around the dog's sacs and sucked them hungrily into her hot mouth. She applied suction and felt the sheep dog's balls and skin being drawn to the back of her throat. She heard him growl loudly. Kathy dug her teeth into what she guessed to be his scrotum and felt the dog try to run away.

"No, Saber, Kathy's not trying to hurt you," she cooed, raising her hand from the dog's jerking prick to stroke his heaving sides in reassurance. She moved her hand back to the dog's prick and started jerking him off.

"OHHH, FUCK! SHIT!" Connie cried, closing her eyes tightly and clamping her trembling legs tightly against her stabbing hand.

"MMMM!" Kathy groaned as she lowered her other hand to her cunt and stuck her first two fingers into the hot, juicy gash. As soon as she touched her erect, throbbing clit, Kathy felt herself shake and spasm wildly.

"WOOOEEE!" she cried.

"Don't come!" Bob stammered as he walked up to her and banged the tip of his cock against the back of her head.

"Jack off in her hair!" Connie commanded.

"Ohhh!" Kathy moaned as she felt Bob grab a handful of her silken blonde hair and wrap it around his hot, throbbing cock- shaft. The woman looked at the dog and saw that he was shaking excitedly. He was about to blow his load.

"Oh, God, Saber. Don't come yet! Oh, no!" Kathy shrieked, feeling his cock swell and his balls jounce and contract. She knew that his hot doggie jizz was boiling out of his balls and exploding into his quivering, expanding prick-shaft.

"Oh, God, please, don't." Kathy begged, sliding under the howling dog. She saw his tiny piss-slit expand and knew that in an instant the first wad of thick jizz would come spewing out of the hole and into the air. She couldn't let it go to waste. Kathy lowered her mouth the sheep dog's throbbing dick and clamped her wet lips over Saber's cock-head.

"UNNGHHHFFF!" Kathy, cried incoherently as she felt the first blast of come shoot past her lips and spatter against the slick membranes of her throat.

"God! She's really blowing that fuckin' animal!" Bob shrieked as he rubbed his cock wildly.

"MMMMM!" Kathy moaned as the thick white dog-cream seeped from her mouth and trickled down her cheeks. Kathy thought the dog's balls would never stop shooting the sticky, salty-tasting fuck-juice. She had never realized how much come Saber could shoot. She prayed that he had some left for Connie.

"Mmmmm, oh! God! That was fantastic!" Kathy gasped as she swallowed the last load.

"You really groove on dogs, don't you?" Bob exclaimed as he looked down at his reddened prick-head.

"Oh, she'll take anything on," Connie said as she relaxed for a second.

"How about my wife?" Bob asked.

"You really are in a watching mood, aren't you," Connie said, a little surprised by this sudden and apparent new side to her husband.

"I'm in the mood to do anything," Kathy groaned as she jumped up from the floor and sat on the couch.

Connie giggled, spreading her thighs eagerly as Kathy dove onto her cunt-lips. The sharp aroma of cunt-juice filled her nose as Connie's pussy hairs tickled her cheeks and upper lip. Kathy grabbed Connie's firm hips, shoving the woman's pussy hard against her nose. She looked up through the spit-soaked snatch hairs at Bob. Watching his eyes widen more and more with passion, Kathy realized that she loved showing her sexual prowess to him.

"AHHHH!" Connie screeched as Kathy snaked her stiff tongue between the hot cunt-lips and probed deep into the wet mounds of clinging cunt-flesh Kathy tickled and probed with her tongue and lips, making Connie moan, lurch upward, and grab her hair. Feeling the slender fingers dig into her hair, Kathy realized that she enjoyed the sense of power and control over the brunette. Maybe this was the dyke side of her. Then Kathy thought of what Connie had said about her pussy--it was insatiable. Was she a nympho? This wasn't the time to think that problem through. All she knew was that her cunt became more sensitive and demanding after each fucking session she had.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.