Kathy's Dog Act - Cover

Kathy's Dog Act

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"N-N-NOWWW!" Connie screamed, digging her fingernails into Kathy's neck as she clamped her thighs tighter around the blonde's head.

"OHHHHHH!" Kathy responded as she burrowed deeper into Connie's cunt. The brunette's clit seemed to vibrate and throb between her lips as she desperately strummed at her own tiny organ.

"AAAHHHH!" Connie cried as she clamped her hands around her throbbing tits. She squeezed her mammoth mounds tightly and tried to relieve the ache that gripped both of them. "OHHHH!" Connie groaned. She bucked and lurched wildly while she spasmed.

Kathy was sorry that she hadn't been able to bring herself off at the same time. But Connie's flowing hot cunt juice was tasty, and she lapped at Connie's pussy while she swallowed the salty fluid. She continued for a few seconds after Connie had dropped her legs exhaustedly onto Kathy's shoulders.

"Ohhhh, ohhhh, shit! And you've never sucked pussy before!" Connie exclaimed. peering between her tits and smiling broadly at Kathy.

"Was I good?"

"Honey, you were--ohh, look who's come up to say hello," Connie said as she looked over to her right. Kathy saw the white sheep dog had crawled out from the wings and was standing to the right of the couch. His long, pink tongue hung limply, dripping with hot spittle. The animal's cock was fully extended, twitching angrily and bouncing up against his heaving belly as he sniffed the vaporized cunt juice that filled the air.

"Looks like pooch has got something on his mind," Connie said as she looked back at Kathy.

"I think I know what you mean," Kathy said, leaning back until her ass-cheeks rested on the balls of her feet. "You know, I saw you the other day in that room back stage."

Connie's eyes widened in surprise. Then she broke out into a long, loud laugh.

"And I thought I was being careful," she said, nearly falling off the couch in laughter.

"With the door open? Christ, I'm surprised the whole crew didn't come down to see what was going on," Kathy said as she reached down and stroked the whimpering dog's head. "By the way, does he have a name?"

"Saber. But tell me, why didn't you blow the whistle on me," Connie asked as she watched Kathy closely.

"Oh, you've got your thing, I guess. And I've got mine," Kathy said as she looked down at the panting dog.

"So, the little housewife's a lot more experienced than I thought," Connie said, pulling her legs down and sitting up on the couch. "Come on, honey. Old Saber'll take care of you. I know you didn't come with me."

"It's too crowded up here," Kathy said, sliding off the couch and dropping to her knees.

"I think I'd like to see him fuck you," Connie said as she rolled lazily on her side.

"Can he do it?" Kathy asked doubtfully as she dropped to her ass and rolled over on her back.

"You just watch, honey," Connie said as she coaxed Saber forward. "Go on, boy. Fuck the nice pussy for Connie."

"Ohhhh!" Kathy cried out as she felt the dog's hot, rough tongue start to slip into her twitching cunt. It was making her pussy quiver and contract crazily. Kathy lay back and wriggled her ass excitedly in the sheep dog's face, spreading her legs widely apart to give the animal more licking room.

"Told you he knew what to do!" Connie said as she watched the dog's lapping closely.

"Mmmmm! You must practically live in that dog kennel," Kathy groaned out between her tightly clenched teeth.

"Honey, I own it," Connie said huskily as she stuck her fingers into her pussy and started strumming her gradually stiffening clit.

"Oh, Saber! That feels so good! Ummmm, that's it! Ohhh!" Kathy screamed, squirming and hunching snatch up to his muzzle. She felt a climax building deep in her cunt, threatening to rip wildly through her spasming pussy. Kathy didn't want to come this way. She needed a cock in her cunt right away. Tongues were fine, fit a stiff prick--man's or dog's--was what she needed.

"Come on, boy. Come on, fuck me," Kathy crooned softly to the dog as she reached between her trembling thighs and tried to pull the animal forward.

But the dog seemed glued to her pussy. His tongue sloshed sloppily in and out of her hot hole, plastering down her wiry blonde cunt hairs as he dug deeper into her quivering, hot hole.

"AHHHH!" Kathy cried suddenly as she felt her cunt lips open and clamp shut quickly, sucking in air. The woman knew that she was ready for a cock invasion any second.

"Please!" Kathy begged the animal as she squirmed and thrashed on the floor.

"Christ!" Connie gasped as she watched Kathy buck and hunch, gripped in mindless sexual lust. "I'll help you out, babe," Connie groaned as she slipped her fingers out of her pussy and rolled off the couch. The brunette reached between Saber's hind legs and wrapped her fingers around his prick. "Easy, boy, easy," Connie said softly as the sheep dog yelped. "Momma's gonna help out," she said as she pointed the tip of the animal's red, glistening cock directly at Kathy's steaming gash.

"COCK! COCK! COCK!!" Kathy cried crazily as she felt Saber's pointed prick head trail across her stretched cunt lips.

"Gonna come!" Kathy panted wildly as Connie rubbed the sheep dog's prick head lightly over her quivering pussy lips. The brunette seemed to enjoy teasing Kathy, driving her nearly up the walls with sexual frustration as she tickled her pussy with Saber's hot, slippery dick.

"Now," Connie said quietly as she started digging at Kathy's pussy with Saber's prick.

"HURRY!" Kathy cried, feeling her cuntal walls rub together like two sticks ready to start a fire. Connie inched the dog's cock forward, driving it past Kathy's cunt lips and into the folds of hot, trembling flesh. Kathy's tits were mashed against her chest as Saber's paws dug into the sensitive skin of her upturned legs.

"Slow! Oh, God, go slow, slow!" Kathy moaned as the hot tip of Saber's prick dug deeper and deeper into her quivering hole. "There! There! Oh, fuck, that feels soooooo gooood!"

The sheep dog hunched forward suddenly, breaking loose of Connie's grip. He was on his own now, spearing his long red cock deep into Kathy's welcoming cunt. When it was completely buried, the dog froze for a few seconds. The only thing that moved was his long, red tongue, dripping saliva onto Kathy's heaving belly. Kathy moved her head slowly from side to side, groaning as she felt the dog's cock twitching and pulsing deep inside her horny snatch.

"Ohhh, start fucking. Start fucking, you sonofabitch! I want to feel your prick sliding in and out of my cunt."

"Fuck, boy, fuck!" Connie urged the dog, sliding slightly under the animal's hind quarters and sticking out her tongue. As Saber started to slide his dick in and out of Kathy's cunt Connie poked her tongue at his balls, licking at the hairy eggs hungrily while she fingered her clit.

"OHHH!" Kathy groaned. Saber pulled his long red prick out, then shoved back deep in her hole. Connie's ball-licking was making him whimper and fuck more frenziedly.

"Oh, God. You're better than--" Kathy started to say, then clamped her lips shut. She wasn't going to admit to Connie that she preferred dogs to men. Besides that wasn't true. It was just the lust building in her cunt that made her hunger for a dog cock. At least, she hoped so. She didn't want to wind up like Connie, having to buy a whole kennel of dogs to keep her happy because she couldn't find satisfaction with men.

"Fuck that bitch, damn you!" Connie cried out from behind Kathy as the blonde writhed and twisted her ass against the hot, furry belly of the hunching sheep dog. Her tits jiggled as she tried to match the dog's pumping rhythm with one of her own. Kathy felt her cunt muscles tightening like a vice with each forward thrust. Her cunt ached and was so hot that she thought it was going to explode. She twisted from side to side, sliding across the hard floor as she thrust her ass up rotating it in tiny circles.

"MMMM!" Connie moaned as she slipped Saber's balls into her mouth. The dog nearly jumped over Kathy's writhing body from the sudden hot surprise. Then he got used to it and whined more loudly as the brunette sucked greedily at his furry, tiny fuck sacs.

"FUCK ME HARDER! HARDER!" Kathy screeched.

"MMMMM!" Connie groaned. Both women were rapidly nearing orgasm. In seconds they'd be overwhelmed by their climax.

Kathy felt the dog's hairy belly slapping harder and quivering against her sweating ass while the fur on his sheath tickled the lips of her drooling snatch.

She propped her head up slightly and looked between her jerking thighs. She could just see the dog's long red prick each time he pulled it out of her cunt. It glistened with her cunt juice and his come. Kathy saw Connie rolling around on the floor behind the dog, her lips clamped onto the animal's balls. She was on her back now, digging her feet into the floor as she buried her hands into the recesses of her hot snatch.

"GOD! NOOOO! NOOOOO!" Kathy cried as she rolled from side to side. The sight of them locked together in a warped sexual embrace was driving her up the peak quicker than she'd expected. Kathy swirled her ass faster and faster on Saber's spearing cock. The hot prick head banged against her fluttering cunt walls. It sent bolts of pleasure through her hot body. Kathy backed against the dog as best she could, sliding her ass across the floor as she rocked in rhythm to Saber's plunging prick.

"Ohhh fuck, boy! I'm gonna come! I'm C-C-C-COMINGGGG!"

Kathy felt the sheep dog's prick swell inside her pulsing hole, and she squeezed her cunt muscles hard. Then the first wad of come splattered into her pussy, splashing hard against her juicing walls.

"AIYEEEE!" Kathy shrieked as her pussy milked and tugged at Saber's spraying dick. Then another tore through; then another, until a whole series of contractions gripped her cunt, tearing at her tits and ass-hole wildly as the dog continued to blow his load into Kathy's quivering hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.