Kathy's Dog Act - Cover

Kathy's Dog Act

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Fuck me, goddamn you! FUCK!" Kathy shrieked to her humping husband. Already her ass-hole was tightening up like a clenched fist. She could feel the surges of electric sparks sputtering from the tip of her throbbing clit. It signaled that her climax was hovering over her, ready to crash down on her juicy, rumbling cunt any second.

"UNNGHHHH!" Joe moaned. He drove his stiff, thick prick into her cunt like a drill, reaming her sucking hole wider and wider as he licked her tits and started to fire his hot jizz into his shrieking wife.

"Fuck me! Ohhh, make me come, too! Don't do it until I come. Ohhh, Fuck! FUCK! YOU'RE SHOOTING! I CAN FEEL YOUR COCK JERKING!"

Kathy made it just in time. She felt her cunt spasm uncontrollably, then break into a long hard series of clit- clenching contractions as her pussy began to rapidly fill with Joe's spewing come. Kathy banged the balls of her feet against her husband's humping back as she pulled her sweating body tightly against his, pressing her nipples against Joe's hairy chest.

"Goddamn you, bitch! Fuck! FUCK!" Joe yelled, clamping his powerful fingers around her tits. Kathy felt her cunt spasm in another series of explosions as she milked her sensitive, swollen boobs. Joe caressed her twitching nipples and pumped his shaft into her harder. She screamed in response to his massaging and shooting. It was a loud screech of delight that seemed to drive Joe to greater heights of sexual excitement. He nibbled at her shoulder and fucked harder and harder into her cunt. He was squirting gobs of come into her sucking hole. In a few seconds, both their spasms subsided and Joe collapsed on top of Kathy's body. The two panted for a few minutes, enjoying he warm glow that spread over their bodies.

"Jesus! You sure know how to wake up a girl," Kathy finally said, rolling over and glancing at the clock on the bedroom dresser. It was six-thirty. They'd started screwing an hour ago.

"When you're horny, you're horny. Just can't wait until later in the afternoon," Joe said, grinding his sweaty, hot groin against Kathy's cunt-mound.

"With all those women there?" Kathy said looking up at her husband and narrowing her eyes in suspicion.

"Well..." Joe said, winking at Kathy as he gave her a long kiss, then pulled his limp prick out of her clutching pussy. Kathy watched her husband trot off to the bathroom to shower. She didn't know if she'd be upset now to learn that Joe had been fucking other women. As she felt her husband's jizz trickle out of her cooling pussy and ooze down between her legs, Kathy realized that she didn't have any moral ground to stand on if she wanted accuse Joe of fooling around. She'd been busy fucking half the theatre yesterday. How could she be upset if Joe decided to fuck a Beverly Hill's cunt on a tumbling mat at the gym?

"You rehearsing today?" Joe shouted out from the shower stall just as he turned on the water.

"Yes," Kathy answered, stretching her long, slender legs on the wrinkled and stained top sheet. It was time to get ready. She'd promised Bob that she'd be there early to go over her lines. As Kathy rolled out of bed and brushed back her hair she realized that she was just as interested in strapping on Bob before the rest of the cast got there as in going over her lines. Joe had been able to satisfy her aching pussy before. But now Kathy seemed to be entering a new phase of her life. Suddenly she began to realize how much she'd been missing by giving her cunt to just one prick. There was so much out there in the world for her to experiment with. That idea didn't make her love Joe less. It just made her cunt hunger lot a little variety.

"Just watch out for those stage folks," Joe said, laughing as he turned off the shower and opened the shower door. "I hear they're a wild lot."

"Hmmm, so goes the rumor," Kathy said as she stared at Joe's long, thick prick. It hung limply now, swaying lazily from side to side as he stepped out of the shower stall onto the throw rug. In a way, Kathy was almost sorry that Joe had leave for work so soon. She was sure she could take him on one more time, shower up, drive to the theatre, and then be in prime shape for Bob Decker's jerking prick.

"Something on your mind, babe?" Joe said, grinning at her as he started to towel himself dry.

"Your prick," Kathy said bluntly, walking sexily up to him. She started squeezing one big tit with her hand as she rubbed the full length of his prick. Kathy inhaled sharply when she saw her husband's cock respond almost instantly to her touch.

"Hmmmm. Maybe the babes in Beverly wouldn't mind if I was a few minutes late," Joe said as he dropped the towel to the floor and wrapped his arms around his wife's slender waist.

"Ohhh," Kathy groaned, throwing back her head and hunching her thighs hard against Joe's swarthy hips. She could feel the full length and thickness of his quickly stiffening and heating prick rub and slide against her swelling labes.

"God, I'm ready to go again, Kathy," Joe moaned, rubbing and grinding his cock against her cunt-mound.

"Fuck, ohhhh, yessss," Kathy groaned as she cupped her fingers gently around Joe's contracting, leathery fuck sacs.

"Fuck! There goes the goddamned phone!" Joe mumbled as he broke away from Kathy and ran for the living room.

"Oh, God, don't leave me like this!" Kathy wailed as he crashed against the bathroom wall.

Her cunt was on fire. Her cuntal walls fluttered and rubbed wildly against each other. Her clit throbbed and banged. Every inch of her hot, sweaty body was demanding instant satisfaction.

"Hey, hon. I'm sorry," Joe said as he returned to the bathroom. "But something happened at the gym last night. That was one of the masseurs. He said that the water piping to the steam room burst, and the place is flooded. I've got to go," Joe said breathlessly as he ran back to the bedroom and started to dress.

"Oh, shit!" Kathy swore, reaching down and sticking two of her fingers into hot hole. She felt her quivering cunt-lips clamp tight around her knuckles as she rubbed her finger up, down and around her pussy. "Mmmm!" Kathy cried as she felt a mini-climax roar over her clit, crash up to her nipples, them slam back to her twat again. It wasn't as good as a cock bringing her off, but at least she'd be able to walk down the street without leaving a trail of cunt-juice.

"Sorry babe," Joe said running past her in the hall. "But business is business. Good luck at the theatre."

"Thanks," Kathy said as she watched her husband run to his car and jump in. Oh well, I wasn't hot anyway, Kathy thought as she started to get dressed.

When Kathy got to the theatre, she noticed that Bob's car was parked in front of the ticket office. She felt her heart pounding wildly and her cunt begin to juice up as she walked briskly to the stage door at the rear of the building.

"Bob?" she called as she walked into the semi-darkened back stage area.

"He's not here just now, Kathy," Connie said.

"Ohh!" Kathy cried in surprise as the door shut quietly behind her. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there."

"No problem. Look, boy. Look who's your new leading lady," Connie said to something next to her. Kathy squinted as she walked slowly toward the sitting woman and finally saw that Connie was talking to a large, white sheep dog.

"Sorry about what happened to you on the stage yesterday," Connie said, smirking slightly as she continued to run her long fingers through the panting animal's thick fur. Kathy felt her cunt quiver excitedly as she watched Bob's wife continue to stroke the big, beautiful white dog. "I should have checked to make sure that you didn't get an animal that was so, uh, excitable. But, I think that's taken care of."

"You handle the props for your husband?" Kathy said, looking away from the sheep dog.

"I handle just about everything for Bob, honey," Connie said, then broke into a long series of sarcastic laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, nothing," Connie said, finally getting control of herself. "It's just that many women around here consider him a big stud. Oh, he's that, I'll grant you. But it's my cash that keeps his cock in Brooks Brothers trousers. This little theatre and everything in and out of it goes through my checkbook."

Kathy looked back astonished and felt sorry for the brunette. She had to use her wealth to keep her husband in tow! Kathy was glad that he could attract Joe with her cunt.

"Well, it looks like it's just the three of us here," Connie said, smoothing down her dress as she slid off the stool she'd been sitting on.

"I-I've got some lines to go over," Kathy said a little nervously. She felt as if Connie were fishing for something, and she didn't know if she particularly wanted find out what it was.

"I'll just bet you do, honey bun. Bob told me that the two of you were going to rehearse. Well, he would've been down here, too, except that his car broke down on Sunset just behind mine. So, we'll be alone for a little while," Connie said, walking slowly up to Kathy.

"I-I--" Kathy stammered as she watched Connie open her lush, red lips and lick her lower lip slowly with her long tongue. Oh, God, was she going to make a pass at her?

"Come on, baby. Don't knock it if you've never tried it before," Connie said as she read Kathy's mind.

"Don't, please!" Kathy protested as Connie wrapped her arm around her waist. "I'm not that way," she protested, wondering if it were wise to try and get away. Kathy wanted the part in the play. Since Connie controlled the financial strings, she might throw her out if she didn't play ball.

"It doesn't hurt, believe me," Connie said, drawing Kathy closer to her.

"But--" Kathy protested, feeling her tits flash up with sexual fire and her cunt begin to drool hungrily as Connie rubbed her slender, hot body against hers.

"Mmmm. That's it, Kathy. Just relax and let Connie take over for you," the woman said, blowing hotly into Kathy's ear as she reached up and gently stroked her boob.

"Oh, Jesus!" Kathy groaned as Connie reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse. She tried to keep her balance as the brunette slid her blouse off her shoulders, then reached behind her and unsnapped her bra.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.