Kathy's Dog Act - Cover

Kathy's Dog Act

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Going home now Mrs. Murphy?" Helen asked as she finished with the final fitting.

"I think I'll stay down here for a few minutes and study my lines," Kathy said.

"Just close the door and turn out the light. It locks by itself when slammed shut," Helen said as she nodded and stepped into the hall.

Kathy sat down at the tiny dressing table and opened the script to her first lines. She didn't know how much time had passed before she heard something walking into the room. Kathy suddenly realized that somebody was watching her closely, standing only a few feet behind her. It was too quiet to be someone dropping in for just a friendly visit.

"Who's there?" Kathy asked nervously as she stared down at the script.

Kathy got the courage to turn around and look for herself.

"Oh!" Kathy cried out in surprise. It was the Great Dane, staring hotly at her. His big, pink tongue was hanging sloppily out of the corner of his mouth while he panted at her. "You're supposed to be back at the kennel," Kathy said as she got up shakily from her chair and started for the door. She walked out into the hall and to the stairs, just about to call up to the stage hands that she'd found the dog.

"Where the hell's that animal?" she could hear Bob yelling. "That goddamned kennel my wife suggested we use is calling up. They need him for some kid's television show tonight," Bob shouted angrily.

So that was it! Connie had arranged the whole thing--the dog, the time, the kennel--everything.

Maybe she even arranged the play--all about a dog. She could keep her husband happy by letting him tinker in the theatre. And what a perfect cover she had, visiting the theatre, pretending to be the concerned and active wife while she was spreading her legs for the lead star--A DOG!

"Come on, boy," Kathy said, running back to the room and wrapping her right hand about the animal's brown leather collar. "Come ON!" Kathy urged, trying to pull the Dane out into the hall. But the animal refused to move. Instead he backed up, dragging her back into the room.

"Oh, no you don't," Kathy said as she felt her nipples poke up against her bra. "I'm not Connie!"

But the Dane didn't seem to care. He growled angrily, backing still further into the room.

"Oh God!" Kathy cried as she found herself back in the room with the panting dog. "I don't think--" Then she felt the animal's hot, heaving side against her right leg. Her pussy contracted in time to the dog's heavy breathing. She fought the desire to let the Dane fuck and lick her for a few seconds. Then a wave of sexual lust swept over her pussy. It was too powerful to resist.

"DAMN!" she cried as she reached over and slammed the door shut. She remembered what Helen told her. No one would be able to come into the room to disturb her and the dog. Come on, boy. You want some hot pussy for lunch? Well, Kathy's going to serve it up to you," she said as she unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders. She nervously unsnapped the clasp of her bra as the dog whined and growled, watching her closely.

"Ummmm," Kathy groaned teasingly, unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor as she rubbed her thighs together. The Dane barked loudly.

"No, don't boy," Kathy warned him as she reached forward and stroked his big head. Almost automatically he drove his nose against her hot crotch, sticking out his tongue and lapping at the big wet spot on the crotch of her panties.

"YESSS!" Kathy groaned as she drove her fingers between her panties and belly and slid them down to her ankles. "Hot snatch served up to doggie," Kathy said as she stepped out of her panties and dropped to the floor.

"Come on, boy. Right over here," Kathy said as she sat down and squirmed her bare ass across the floor. "LICK MEEE!" Kathy cried as the dog pranced between her widely spread legs and started lapping at her juicing snatch.

"LICK ME, DOGGIE! OHHH, YESSSS!" Kathy realized she sounded like Connie did a little while ago. There was something deliciously wild about the dog's tonguing. Never before had she ever dreamed about wanting a dog for a lover. Now, nothing seemed more natural.

"AHHH!" she cried as she clenched her fingers tightly into a fist and pounded the floor wildly. Kathy thrust her crotch up in the air, slamming her swollen cunt lips hard against the Dane's cold nose. She whipped her hair across her tits as waves of warm, wet pleasure tore through her body. She was giving herself completely to the Dane's insistent tonguing. Kathy felt her nipples swell as the muscles in her belly tightened up and quivered.

"RIGHT THERE!" Kathy screamed as the Dane jabbed his tongue at her pounding, sensitive clit.

The Dane obviously wasn't too startled by Kathy's shrieks. He lapped up and down her moist gash, dipping the tip of his long tongue in and raking her throbbing clit.

"Uhhh!" Kathy cried as she felt her clit tingle. She felt too weak to sit up, and let herself crash to the floor. Kathy hunched up her legs and pressed her knees against her big tits. The Dane's tongue zeroed in on her puckered ass-hole suddenly, making Kathy shudder in a feeling mixed with fear and agonizing pleasure.

"Oh, anywhere! Stick that fuckin' tongue anywhere you want," she groaned. It wasn't the first time she'd been rimmed in the shitter. Joe liked to eat out her ass-hole, sometimes driving his cock and blowing his load in her butt while he fingered her off with a dildo. Now, Kathy was expanding her experience by letting a dog do what her husband did.

"OHHH!" Kathy groaned, looking between her raised, shaking legs at the panting animal. His long, thick cock was fully unsheathed, glowing a hot red in the brightly lit room. "Fuck me, doggie. Fuck me!" Kathy whispered as she watched the Dane's cock slide out of its protective, furry sheath. She guessed that his glistening prick was at least five inches long--not all that impressive for a man, but long for a dog. Kathy quickly turned over and got on her hands and knees, feeling her sensitive nipples brush against the floor.

"Now! Mount me like you mounted that bitch!" Kathy cried as she ground her thighs together again.

The big dog pranced up then stopped suddenly. He sniffed at her sucking, quivering gash carefully, then moved his snout up to her puckered, brown shit-chute.

Suddenly the dog got ready to mount her.

Kathy was filled the a feeling of dread and horror for a second. She knew she could get up now and never know how a dog's cock felt between her shuddering flaps. What would she think of herself after it was all over? How could she face her husband knowing that she'd just gotten through strapping on a Great Dane?

But then she'd already fucked Bob Decker, thinking that she'd be sorry. But it felt great. Why not the same reaction with the dog?

"Come on, damn you," Kathy cried impatiently, quickly putting her hand back between her quivering legs. She reached around until she felt the animal's hot, jerking prick bounce against the back of her wrist.

"Mmmm," Kathy moaned as she wrapped her fingers around the Dane's knobby, pointed prick. It felt strangely smooth and hot as she pulled it toward her waiting, upturned pussy. The dog seemed to know what to do from now on. Quickly he plunged forward and shoved his pointed prick deep into Kathy's parted, stretched pussy.

"Ahhhh!" Kathy cried in unexpected delight. There was no pain. There was no feeling of revulsion. She felt marvelously filled and stuffed with dog cock as the Dane wrapped his big forepaws around her torso.

"OHHHH!" Kathy moaned as the animal hunched and humped with increasing frenzy. Kathy was fascinated with her own reaction to the animal fucking. She loved the feeling of the Dane's muscular belly slamming against her back, threatening to push her down to the wooden floor. His balls jounced and jangled against the top junction of her fat, slippery cunt lips.

"Oh, yessss, baby! Fuck meee! Jam it hard into me! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Kathy cried. She groaned and howled as the animal's cock slid easily in and out of her cunt with an audible squishing sound. Kathy closed her eyes and tried to picture what the two of them must look like. The vision flashed across her mind, and it excited her even more.

Kathy felt herself growing hotter and hotter as she looked between her tits. She watched the Dane's long, red cock shaft each time he pulled it out. It glistened with her thick cunt cream. His furry balls bobbed and swung wildly each time he hunched his powerful thighs against her ass-cheeks.

"Awwwhhh!" Kathy screamed as she squeezed her cunt muscles, trapping the Dane's cock inside her pussy for a few seconds. She heard the dog whine in puzzlement, then try hard to pull out his prick. She released the pressure for a few seconds, then squeezed again, sucking and tugging at the Dane's hot cock with her pussy.

"Oh, now! Now! NOW!" Kathy screamed, feeling her pussy beginning to contract and spasm.

Kathy tried to hold herself back. She didn't want to reach orgasm that quickly, but she felt her clit banging, exploding, sparking and twitching crazily. She knew she couldn't control it any more. Kathy wriggled her ass desperately now, hoping that he'd take the hint. He did. The Dane's fucking thrusts quickened. He hammered at her cunt crazily, jamming his cock in and out of her snatch as he growled, howled, and whimpered loudly.

"Oh, Jesus! now! NOWWW!" Kathy screeched as she felt the first of a long, wild series of searing contractions rip through her aching cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.