It's Donkey Time! - Cover

It's Donkey Time!

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Juanita had decided to walk into town and stop at the local dance hall, where she would most likely find a few young men interested in a gang-bang. Although she preferred animals, Juanita enjoyed human prick, too. Her daddy would have done nicely, but that brawny bull of a man was throwing a prolonged fuck into her mother and Juanita had felt left out of the family affair, although she had licked out his asshole a bit as he humped away into voluptuous Isabelle.

She had waited awhile, thinking it would be pleasant to suck his jism out of her mother's cunt after he shot his wad, but those marital rites were going on and on, with no sign of coming to a conclusion. So Juanita had put on her sexy red dress, not bothering to wear any panties or bra, and strolled, hips saucily swinging, into town. Her cunt was smoldering, juicily squishing with every stride.

Turning on the street that led to the dance hall--and also to the hotel--Juanita halted, staring down at the broken pavement.

Gleaming there in the lamplight, she saw what she thought was a pearl.

Then she saw another, and another.

Juanita thought it was her lucky day! The trail led toward the hotel and the girl figured that some rich tourist woman, no doubt drunk, had broken a string of valuable pearls and not realized that they were falling off, one by one, in her wake as she staggered home.

She bent down to pick the first pearl up--and frowned, as it squished in her fingers. Did pearls melt? she wondered. She rolled the gooey nugget between her thumb and forefinger and it slid around.

Puzzled, she held it up and sniffed at it.

Her eyes widened in surprise. That mysterious glob smelled just like jism!

More curious than ever, Juanita pushed her tongue out and tasted the pearly drop.

"Holy shit!" she gasped, as the distinctive flavor registered on her knowledgeable taste-buds. It wasn't a pearl at all--but it was something even more precious.

Congealed cum!

And animal cum, to boot!

Juanita, trembling, got down on her hands and knees and began to crawl down the street, following that string of cum, tracking both by sight and by scent. She was determined to get to the end of it--specifically, the end from which these drops had dribbled. It seemed obvious to her that, at the far end of that slimy spoor, there was cock yearning to be milked.

In fact, the cock from which that trail had been laid had already been milked, for the cum had dribbled in the wake of the big, shaggy bearlike mongrel, as he tracked Belinda just as Juanita was tracking him.

But other cocks waited at the end of the trail.

And one was human...


Tom awoke from his post-coital slumber with a new hard-on jutting up from his loins. Grinning, he reached out for Belinda. Then he frowned when he found that she was no longer beside him in bed.

He regarded his hard-on woefully, wondering how long his sister would be gone, and where she had ventured.

Knowing Belinda, she might very well be fucking and sucking with some perfect stranger by this time. She might be getting fucked in the nearest alley or playing the centerpiece in a gang- bang in some sordid bar, taking on the lucky locals en masse.

He shook his head, dismayed by his kid sister's promiscuity-- but his prick pulsed at the thought.

He heard dogs yelping nearby, but didn't make the connection, not yet aware of how truly naughty she was.

He eyed his cock, wondering how long she would be out and whether he should wait for her or relieve himself with a quick hand-job? He gave his cock a stroke, but then yanked his hand away, hating to waste a cum-load when her sweet mouth or juicy cunt might soon be available.

Maybe she had just stepped out into the courtyard for a breath of air--or, more likely, to cool her cunt in the night breeze, he thought.

He got up and walked over to the door to look out--and was greeted by an incredible sight.

The sexy young donkey-teaser had just come crawling into the courtyard on all fours, her lovely face lowered to the ground, long black hair trailing. She seemed to be sniffing at something. Her red silk dress was drawn up, revealing a smooth expanse of thigh and flank--and the sleek inside of that shapely thigh was glistening with pussy-juice!

She advanced a few feet and paused, sniffing again, then sticking her tongue out to lap something up from the tiled floor. Tom's cock beat wildly.

Juanita began to turn this way and that, confused now. The trail bad become muddled. All of the dogs' pricks had begun to drip as they lurked there in the courtyard and, with doggy-cum all over the place, Juanita wasn't sure which trail to follow.

She heard yelping and whimpering, but could not identify the source.

She was getting desperately horny by this time, as she always did when she tasted fuckjuice, even congealed. She licked up a fat glob and swallowed it, then tongued up a slimy streak. She flicked a blob up on her fingers and reached up inside her dress, working the cum into her juicy cunt and massaging it into her clit. It felt so good that she scooped up another drop and finger-fucked herself with her cummy fingers.

She raised her head, looking for the dogs that had spilled out that cum.

And saw Tom standing, naked and with a gigantic hard-on, in his doorway!

She started--then smiled invitingly, giving her ass a provocative jerk.

Tom, although a prude, was no fool--and he grinned back at the girl. Human cock was better than no cock, and this tourist cock was larger than most.

Juanita opened her mouth suggestively, her lips forming an 0 shape and her pink tongue flicking out provocatively.

Tom groaned, unable to resist. Stark naked behind his hard- on, he stepped into the courtyard.

They didn't say a word--although Tom, being proper, had to restrain himself from an introduction. He walked up to her and stuck his prick out into her face.

Juanita sucked it into her mouth, nursing moistly. She purred, delighted, tasting cunt-juice on his cock-meat and knowing that the man had recently been fucking.

She rose up, kneeling before him and giving him head with enthusiasm. He arched, frantically face-fucking the young nymph. Her head bobbed up and down as she jumped her face on his prick, relishing his cunt-soaked cockmeat. But her own cunt was on fire and, after a few succulent moments, she drew her lips off his steaming prick and turned away, once again dropping down onto all fours.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.