It's Donkey Time! - Cover

It's Donkey Time!

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Juanita, looking all radiant with a well-fucked glow, walked into the one-room hovel where she lived with her mother and father, both of her parents were there.

Her father, a brawny fellow with a Pancho Villa moustache, was sitting by the window wearing an undershirt and reading a racing form. Her mother was sprawled out on the lumpy bed, naked. She only had one dress and didn't like to wear it out while around the house. She was a voluptuous woman with a scarlet slash of a mouth and a dark jungle of a muff, which she was casually scratching.

Hector looked up from his paper and sniffed suspiciously, as his daughter brought the fragrance of the goat into the room with her.

"You been at the goat again?" he asked.

Juanita shrugged.

They knew and approved of her work as a donkey teaser and she saw no possible reason why they should object if she frolicked with the goat in her spare time. She moved over to her bunk and removed her robe, intending to get properly dressed.

But Isabelle, her mother, grinned and got up from the bed, her heavy tits swaying. Juanita, naked now, too, turned to face her.

"You got cum on your mouth," Isabelle said, staring at her daughter's sensual lips and sniffing at the starchy scent. Her tongue flicked out and she licked at Juanita's lips, then nodded, her suspicions confirmed by the taste test.

Isabelle lifted one of the girl's plump tits and, bending down, licked at the rosy tip. Goat scent lingered there, as well.

Juanita stood patiently, being examined. The girl knew where it was going to lead and, being horny, she didn't mind at all. A girl who fucks animals needn't feel inhibited or shy about things like normal, wholesome incest.

Isabelle sank down to her knees. Placing her hands on Juanita's slender hips, she turned the girl around.

Juanita pushed her ass out automatically. Her mother parted her firm, trim ass-cheeks and sniffed at Juanita's asshole, then began to lick the taut little brown bud.

Juanita squealed with delight, shoving her ass into her mother's face. The woman's lascivious lips fluttered on the tight, puckered bud of the girl's shit-hole. Her tantalizing tongue darted in, rimming merrily away.

Isabelle licked up and down Juanita's trembling thighs, tonguing up the cum that had trickled down the smooth slopes, then she ran her ass reamer up through the crack between those tight ass-cheeks and nudged it into her shit-slot again. She slobbered into Juanita's tangy cunt-slot and then sucked her own tainted saliva back out, drooling and sighing, French-kissing her daughter's shit-hole with relish. She leaned back, smiling.

"You had goat up your ass, right?" she rasped.

"Naw--that's just some goat-cum that slid up there when he yanked out of me," Juanita explained.

Isabelle was faintly disappointed, having loved the thought that a goat had ass-fucked her little girl. But that asshole was tasty, anyhow, and she began to rim it again. Juanita leaned over, placing her hands on the bunk and shooting her ass up higher. She hiked her hips up and out. Isabelle slurped up the crack of her smooth ass-cleavage and tongued out her brown ass-bud again.

Juanita dipped deeper, spreading her legs. Her tits swung over the bunk as she leaned there, presenting her pussy.

Isabelle slid in from under the girl's ass, stabbing her tongue out. She licked along the open folds of her daughter's cunt-lips, lapped her clit and tongue-fucked her cunt-slot, eating her out from behind.

She spread the girl's tender pink cunt-lips open and slurped greedily at her unfurled cunt-tunnel, moaning as her mouth brimmed over with goat-cum and pussy-nectar. She held Juanita by her hips, turning her pelvis slowly against her face.

Juanita cried out, spasming. Her mother's lips were clamped on her cunt like a suction cup on a clogged drain.

Isabelle was nursing on her daughter's pussy more avidly than the girl had ever sucked at her tit and gulping out a more nourishing fluid than mother's milk from that soaking, steaming cunt.

Hector looked on with approval.

He had unbuttoned his fly and hauled his prick out. His lust was inspired by watching and hearing his voluptuous wife sucking so enthusiastically on their daughter's cunt and his cock stood like a bolt. His cock wasn't very long, but it was thick and gnarled and hard.

He got up and moved over to the bunk. Twisting a hand in Juanita's long, black hair, he yanked her head around, then tugged it down as he fucked his cock up into her face. She slurped his fat cock-knob into her lips and suckled on it, mouthing that fatherly phallus as her cunt juiced her mother's mouth.

Hector humped vigorously, fucking all of his thick prick into the girl's face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.