It's Donkey Time! - Cover

It's Donkey Time!

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The donkey, particularly tantalized today by the steaming cunt in the audience, retained his massive hard-on.

Belinda, whose pussy had caused his potency, was the sort of girl who stayed hot even after she had creamed, a multi-orgasmic marvel of a girl with an ever-ready cunt.

She glanced shyly at Tom, who shook his head in feigned disgust, but then gave her a tolerant smile. Her behavior was unseemly, he knew--but he couldn't deny the fact that it was exciting, as well, and that he was sporting a booming hard-on to rival the burro.

The barn seemed to have come alive. The audience was panting heavily, moaning like a creature in torment. There was a delicate rustling, hissing sound pervading the place, as a dozen fists skimmed up and down on a dozen stiff cocks.

Juanita looked around, smiling with spunky lips, pleased at the reaction of the spectators. They all knew that the burro had shot in her mouth, of course. The creamy evidence of that was running down her chin and glistening on the slopes of her plump tits.

But maybe Maria need not know!

Juanita leaned in and used her tongue like a spoon, gathering up every drop of incriminating cum from the donkey's cock-head and put of the folds of his foreskin. She placed her lips over his piss-hole and inhaled, slurping out a few slimy drops that lurked in the cleft. Her tongue bathed him thoroughly, leaving not a single trace of jism, replacing it with her saliva.

When the girl was satisfied that she had removed all the cummy clues, she sat back on her heels and licked her lips clean, relishing the burro's cum-juice to the last sweet drop and concealing that evidence in her greedy belly, determined to deceive Maria.

Then, looking as innocent and naive and demure as a girl who has just sucked off a donkey-cock can, Juanita slid out from under the brute and stood up.

This was Maria's cue, signifying that her animal had been readied for the main event. She entered the barn from the back door, outside of which she had been playing with her pussy, both to get herself ready and also because it was a habit with her. She approached the stage and paused for the adulation of the audience.

Maria was a striking woman, built like the proverbial brick shithouse. Since she was naked except for a pair of high black boots and a silver chain around her narrow waist, her charms were evident.

She tossed her head, smiling and radiant, like any more mundane performer treading the boards. Her complexion was dark, her cheekbones wide, her mouth a crimson slash across her jaw. Her eyes flashed under heavy lashes. Her cunt-bush was a wide jungle of tangled curls that spread over her pelvis. Her tits were heavy, yet firm, standing as if inflated and capped by huge, brown nipples. From her slender, silver-chained waist, her hips spread out generously and her legs were shapely and unblemished. Her ass was high and muscular, the sort of driving, churning ass that seemed to have been designed for her trade--donkey-fucking.

Her cunt, too, and of necessity, was suited for the task. Dipping at the knees, Maria parted her thighs, letting the onlookers admire her cunt. Her cunt-lips were unfurled and, through the dark jungle of her hairy cunt, her open cunt-slot flowed like a sluggish river through a dark forest. Her clit stood out.

She ran a hand up her groin and her cunt fluttered.

She frowned slightly.

She had noticed that at least half of the audience was starting without her! Pricks were industriously being pumped, features were contorted by impending ejaculations. That annoyed Maria. If she was going to fuck a donkey for their gratification, they could have at least had the grace to wait for her.

She glanced suspiciously at Juanita.

Juanita looked innocent enough, she thought. There was a bit of burro-cum glistening on her pretty tits, but that often happened from preliminary spillage and Maria could detect no signs of cum on the girl's lips. Maybe Juanita was simply too sexy, she considered. Maybe it would be better to get a scrawny or ugly woman to tease the burro into readiness?

Well, that was something that she would have to think about later--at the moment there was a donkey to fuck and she figured she had better get the fucker stuck up her cunt pretty damned quick, before the audience became distracted by self-abuse.

Maria, strutting, shaking her ass and tits seductively, stepped onto the platform.

Juanita moved deferentially aside, lowering her eyes modestly--but with a trace of a smile on her moist lips, feeling rather smug that she had apparently gotten away with her deceit-- and rather deliciously spunky, as well. Her pert, pink nipples stood up saucily.

Maria stood before the burro, checking out his sex tackle. She could find no fault.

His cock-knob was drenched with saliva but it was swollen nicely, and his cock-shaft was as long and as thick as ever. The brute's head was cocked to one side and he seemed to be staring into the ring of onlookers, but Maria felt no suspicions about that, never dreaming there might be a perfumed pussy in competition.

She pumped her gently rounded belly out toward the beast and he brayed, spraying slobber.

Maria, athletic and acrobatic, began to bend over backwards. With incredible agility, the buxom beauty bowed back, her body taut. Sinews rippled in her firm thighs as her weight shifted from the vertical. Her head and shoulders dropped back and her heavy tits loomed upward, thrusting. She dipped farther and her hair hung down, sweeping against the floor of the platform.

She was so lithe, and limber that it seemed as if, had she been bending forwards instead of backwards, she could have gone down on herself--which, in fact, she could, and often did, as a sort of curtain call following the donkey-fuck.

Gracefully, she sank down until her head and shoulders were braced on the platform. Her feet were planted flat and her lush body was bent like a taut bow, arched up so that her loins were level with the burro's prick. Her exposed cunt was bubbling with fuck-juices. Trickles slid down, seeping into the crack of her ass.

The burro stopped looking for that other mysterious source of female fragrance, now that he was presented with Maria's inviting cunt in this position that the dumb brute had come to know so well.

The animal shuffled forward, awkwardly, stepping around his looming cock-shaft as if he were striding over the top rail of a fence. His balls, so recently drained, were already ballooning at the root of his cock. His head ducked down for a nuzzle in Maria's groin, then flew up and the beast advanced, covering her arched form. His head hovered over her tits and his prick loomed into her crotch.

His cock-muscles worked, causing the naked slab of his cock- head to flare in Maria's cunt slot. She moaned, shifting her ass from side to side, rubbing her foamy cunt against his bloated cock-slab. The animal shoved, but his cock-head slipped up and out, running over her cunt-mound. His piss-hole had begun to dribble again.

Juanita rushed forward to assist, knowing that, cavernous as Maria's cunt-hole was, the burro's cock was too huge to slip in without guidance.

The slender, nubile young girl knelt down beside the upthrust loins of the voluptuous woman. The donkey waited patiently, his cock pulsing as it jutted up out of Maria's groin like a bludgeon poised to strike her.

Juanita threw her arm around his cock-stalk, hooking her elbow and gripping his cock, just behind his cock-head, in the crook of her arm. With her other hand, she spread the lips of Maria's elastic cunt open wider. Then she levered the animal's cock down, forcing his cock-knob into Maria's fuck-slot.

The burro whimpered and his cock-head pulsed. Gooey cum oozed out, running into the woman's cunt, all milky and foamy in her coral pink cunt-folds.

He humped urgently.

Maria squirmed, pushing her cunt down eagerly to meet the beast's fuck-thrust.

Juanita released the animal's cock-stalk now that his cock- knob was in place. Using both hands, she spread Maria's cunt open even farther and then began to drag the woman's pliable cunt-lips down over the donkey's cock-head.

Inch by inch, his enormous wedge of cock-meat edged into her cunt, his dusky cock-knob nudging into her rosy pink cunt-folds. Maria's pussy sucked on him, her cunt-lips dragging him deeper. Her ass swung, her hips jolted. The burro fucked remorselessly, but with a controlled effort, knowing that too frantic an assault would defeat his purpose.

With a slurp, his cock-head vanished.

Juanita had done her part, helping them begin the coupling, and she drew her hands away now. Maria's cunt-lips collared the burro's cock just behind his cock-crown, rippling and dragging, sucking. With his cock-knob stuck up her cunt and the rest of his long prick standing out between them, she swayed on the end of his horizontal fuck-pole as his cock-muscles pulsed. His cock was bolting his balls to her fuck-hole, bridging the gap in a fat, hairy span. She bobbed gently up and down, her thighs tensing and relaxing, riding on his cock-head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.