Family Pet - Cover

Family Pet

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After a lonely little 13-year old gets the attention and loving she needs from the Family Pet, she decides to bring in anybody that should could into the fun and loving.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sunny left them to their private loving later that night, and crept tiredly into her bed--Betsy's bed, rather--leaving father and daughter together in the guest room. She thought they'd have a lot to say to each other, besides all the things they'd want to do, like play sixty-nine.

Sunny had had her orgasm, and was content with just that, especially after the ass-reaming she'd taken earlier from George. So she dreamed--of men and boys with hard-ons, all sizes of cocks, all with drippy prickheads. But behind them, there always loped the big figure of her Great Dane.


Awaking early, Sunny eased back into the guest room, careful that the other Lorimer at home--Harry--wouldn't hear her wandering about. She roused Judd and told him to scoot back to his own room, then made certain he understood she wanted to see him later in the day, over at her house.

"Come alone," she said. "I dig sweet Betsy almost as much as you do, but force yourself to leave her at home for a while. We can all get together again later."

He nodded sleepily, but got himself together and trudged for his own room. Sunny went across the yards and let herself in the back door, raiding the fridge before going upstairs for a long nap. She hadn't seen George chained to his doghouse, nor did she see him in the living room; the big dog wasn't upstairs, either. Hiding somewhere, she thought, getting up a boner for his next fuck with her--which wouldn't be all that long.


The smell of bacon roused Sunny next time, and she hurried through a shower, then plunged downstairs to eat. She was ravenous, downing everything in sight, from juice to pan fries. Fucking made her hungry; because it used up so much energy, she guessed. And one thing she didn't want to do was run out of energy--not for at least a thousand years. Maybe she could catch up on enough screwing by that time.

When she looked up, her mother was smiling wanly at her. "Evidently you weren't sick. Why did you come home so early from Betsy Watson's? Usually when you stay over, you girls talk all night and sleep half the day."

Sunny said, "Oh, we zonked out early and I felt like having breakfast with you." Her mother looked older this morning, seemed lonelier than ever, and Sunny felt sorry for her. But she brightened, remembering that Judd Lorimer was coming over later in the day.

Her mom had a surprise coming, because Sunny intended to ask Judd to fuck her. They'd go well together--his black hair and olive skin against her willowy, honey-blonde fairness; his big, pulsing cock shoving into the tender pussy that hadn't been screwed in so many years...

Sunny had to look down into her coffee cup, afraid that what she was thinking might show on her face. The idea was getting to her, making her own mound turn humid. Last night had been pretty wild, sharing Judd with his daughter, but if she shared him with her mother--that would be weird. It would also be out of sight.

But her mother was so straight and shy, and had that hangup about hiding all the good points of her body. Maybe she'd freak out if Judd raped her, and scream for the cops.

Sunny finished her coffee and cleared the table, frowning about that possibility. But if her mom had passed along her own genes, so that Sunny inherited her vital sexiness from her mother instead of her father, then her mom was a ball of fire inside.

Then why hadn't she swung with a few guys? She always spent her nights at home. Out of a sense of duty toward her daughter? Or because her hangup was sex, and she was hiding out from the world of men?

The gamble had to be taken, Sunny decided, drying the dishes as her mother washed. If Sunny helped Judd get into her mom, then her mother really couldn't call the police and fink on them. She'd be certain to protect her daughter from that kind of involvement, even if it meant taking a solid fucking and forgetting about it if she didn't enjoy the screw. But how could any woman not enjoy fucking? Sunny wondered.

She was helpful around the house, cleaning up, picking her mom's favorite tapes for the stereo, then mixing a rum Coke for her when she sat down to read the paper.

Teresa Watson asked: "What's it all about? I appreciate you taking care of me this way, but it's not usual."

"Drink up," Sunny said. "I mixed too much of this at one time, and you don't want it to go flat. Then you go up and shower, and make yourself still prettier, 'cause I invited somebody over to see us today."

"That's why, then." Teresa drained her glass. "Whoo! I'm certainly not used to that. Who's coming over, dear--a new boy friend?"

Sunny refilled the glass and handed it over. Two drinks often stood her mother on her ear. She said, "You might say that. I guess he is my boy friend. But you don't need to get yourself up all formal, Mom. Just wear your prettiest robe and fix your hair and--well, you know."

Teresa sipped some of the drink, made a face and said, "I'll have to take the rest of this up to the shower. Didn't you make it a bit strong, Sunny?"

Smiling, Sunny said, "Oh, come on. You're a big girl now. Finish up and I can go wash the glass. I want everything tidy before he gets here."

Obediently, her mother swallowed the rum Coke. Blinking back a sudden rush of tears, she said: "Just who is this young man, that your mother has to be high to meet?"

"You'll like him," Sunny said. "He has a thing about him that you just won't be able to resist." His big prick, she added silently, and had a terrible time keeping her face under control. She took the glass and turned away before she broke up. "Look pretty, Mom."

After her mother climbed the stairs, Sunny thought that now would be the perfect time--to catch her just coming out of the shower, a little woozy from the combination of unaccustomed rum and the hot water. They could get her between them, she and Judd, and hustle her into the bedroom, and Sunny would help hold her down while he poured that massive prick to her.

A shiver ran up Sunny's back, and she squeezed her thighs together to ease the urgency in her pussy. She went to the door, hoping to see Judd; he didn't come right away, and she got edgier, walking back and forth nervously. Back at the door, she saw him at last, and ran to grab at his hand, hauling him into the kitchen.

"Judd--oh, darling--you timed it just right."

He looked at her quizzically. "What? Were you ready to call your dog?"

She tilted her head at him. "You don't have to be jealous of poor George. He doesn't whine when you fuck me. But it's not me, Judd not right away, anyhow. You have to do something special for me. You have to fuck my mother."

"What the bell? Sunny--have you flipped out?"

"You have to fuck her," she insisted. "My mom is lonely and shy and she's not going to get any better, any older, unless you show her how good it is to be fucked. You could make her eat you, too--the way you did it to me, and turn her on all the way around."

His eyes warmed and he said, "Your mother. Does Teresa know about this?"

"No, but I'll help you. Rape her, if you have to, and if she wants to yell for the police, I'll swear that she just got mad at you. But I don't think she'll give that kind of trouble if I'm mixed up in it. She's showering now, and she's had two rum Cokes, so she'll be wobbly."

Judd said slowly, "Your mother is a lovely woman, and I've been wondering why she keeps to herself all the time. That would be something--to be fucking both of you, mother and daughter."

Sunny pointed out, "And later, swinging with both at the same time--maybe even with Betsy, too. Wouldn't that be wild, man? Two girls and a woman, fucking you and eating you and loving you."

He licked his lips and said, "Yeah. Upstairs, you say?"

Excitedly, Sunny said, "Get undressed down here--and I will, too. That'll shock her silly, seeing you and me naked. It ought to throw her so off balance we can grab her."

"Damn," he said, "this is one hell of an idea, and I'm getting a hard-on already. Let's go, baby."

They threw off their clothes helter-skelter, and Sunny clutched his hand again when they were bare-assed. "Come on, lover man. Right on up the stairs."

Their timing was just a shade off, because Sunny had planned to trap her mother either in the bathroom, or just coming out of it. As it happened, they closed in on Teresa Watson just a second after she had turned into her own room. Sunny caught a flash of the pale-blue robe as her mom left the hallway.

Before Judd could slow down or hesitate, she dragged him to the door, turned the knob, and they dashed inside together. Teresa spun around, her mouth going wide in utter surprise at the sight of two naked bodies plunging towards her. Before her mother could scream, Sunny clamped a hand over her mouth, caught one of her wrists and shoved her towards the bed.

Judd was quick, too; he grabbed the other wrist and pulled Teresa down. She hit the bed with her long, slim legs flailing, and Sunny saw her mother's cunt exposed--a deeply haired, richly golden-brown pussy set beautifully between sleekly rounded thighs. Then Teresa was kicking, trying to cross her legs and hide her cunt, moaning helplessly against her daughter's palm.

Judd managed to get a knee between the scissoring legs, and clamped an iron grip on the opposite knee. Teresa stopped kicking because she had to. Then he brought her arm up over her head and said to Sunny: "Let go of her mouth and use your hands to pin both her wrists."

"What if she screams?" Sunny asked, panting with excitement.

"If she screams," Judd said, staring down into Teresa's wild eyes, "I'll stuff a pillowcase in her mouth. You hear me, woman?"

Carefully, Sunny moved her hand away from her mother's mouth, saying softly: "Mom--oh Mom, please don't act up or try anything crazy. He'll tie you and gag you if he has to. And he's going to fuck you, either way. So please--please be cool."

Her mom's eyes were wide with shock, and she was gasping for breath, but Sunny thought she was too shaken to yell, now. There was sheer terror on her face, and for just a second, Sunny wanted to soften, to relent and call off the whole thing. But it was out of her hands; Judd was too aroused now, determined to fuck the lovely, mature cunt he saw. There'd be no stopping him.

He said, "Relax, Teresa. You've been fucked before."

Silently, the woman continued to fight. Holding her mother's wrists, Sunny saw the pressure Judd put upon the tender hips, and how he used both hands to hold her mom's crotch into place for the prodding of his hungry cock.

The big, spongy prickhead poked at her gash, slid off the thick curls of pussy hair, recovered and thrust again. This time, the blunt end found a softer place, a slightly damp hole, and pinned the wriggling pussy solidly. Teresa gasped aloud. Judd pushed harder, using more force now that his cockhead had found her cunt hole.

Staring, Sunny watched the flanged cockhead power its way between the lips of her mother's pussy, saw the cuntlips stretch to absorb it, saw the shaft begin to slide into the grip of the scarlet mouth. The head vanished, and the cuntlips closed behind it, riding smoothly down along the veined trunk of his prick, moving moistly down until they came to rest around the thick base, against the fleshy mounding above his dangling balls.

Judd Lorimer had his prick shoved all the way into her mother's pussy.

Sunny held onto her mom's struggling wrists, but the power was going out of them as Judd began to stroke, pulling back his huge rod for another wet plunge into the velvet depths of a cunt that hadn't been fucked in years.

"Oh!" Teresa panted. "Oh, how dare you! You can't! Damn you, Judd Lorimer, you're raping me--oh!--raping me, you hairy, disgusting brute. I--ooohh! You're so big--so long. Sunny, Sunny! How, could you help him--ahhh!"

He thrust his dick into her cunt to the roots, drew back until Sunny thought the knob of his prick was going to pop out of the trembling pussy; then he pushed it deep once more, feeding the hard, thick meat to her mother in long, steady strokes that had to be reaching bottom.

"Stay with him, Mom," Sunny urged. "Grind your pussy on him. Fuck him back. He has such a gorgeous prick, doesn't he? So hot and stiff. Fuck him, Mother."

She let go of her mom's hands, and Teresa's arms came uncertainly down, the hands fluttering for a moment, then settling firmly upon Judd's shoulders, her long, thin fingers taking a grip there. Teresa's eyes were closed, but her red lips hung open and wet, and as Sunny watched, the rosy nipples of her mom's big, round tits climbed straight up and turned hard. Her hips started a slow, sensuous tick-tock swinging, and her back arched slightly, so that her luxuriantly furred crotch rose to him, lifted to meet his strokes.

Turning her head, Sunny smiled at Judd. "She's screwing you back. She loves that big cock of yours, darling. It's all right now, because Mom is fucking you and digging it."

"Like daughter, like mother," Judd said, pumping his rod steadily into the squirming woman. "Let yourself go, Teresa. Fuck hard or slow or mean or any way you want to, darling. You have a marvelous tight cunt, so hot and slippery, soft as satin and strong as silk. Fuck me, Teresa--keep grinding your ass and hunching this hot pussy up to me."

"Uh!" her mother moaned, and Sunny felt out with one finger to touch the erectile tip of one tit. "Uh-oh, Judd! Such a big one--what a big, hard prick! It's filling me, stretching me-- Not so quick! Oh, I don't want to come so quick! I want to just keep fucking--uh--UH--UH!"

Her mom's pelvis blurred in savage strokes as she slammed it up to Judd's crotch. She wrapped her arms around Judd's neck and pulled his face down so that she could thrust a quaking tongue into his mouth. Teresa's pale white ass made violent circles as she came.

So beautiful, Sunny thought, her hand cupped over one of her mother's big, soft boobs, her hand caught between Judd's hairy chest and the flattened jug; how lovely it was, seeing her mother get fucked, watching her shudder when she came, and hearing that little slosh--slosh liquidy noise as Judd continued to ram his pole deep.

Teresa went limp, but her mouth remained fastened to his, and Sunny got her hand out to slide it along her mother's flank and feel the recoil of the flesh there as the man pounded his meat home.

When Judd stiffened out and groaned into her mother's mouth, Sunny reached around between the cheeks of his ass and took hold of his balls to feel their flexing as they pumped up their load of hot jazz.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.