Family Pet - Cover

Family Pet

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After a lonely little 13-year old gets the attention and loving she needs from the Family Pet, she decides to bring in anybody that should could into the fun and loving.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Judd Lorimer didn't seem surprised to see Sunny when she crossed over into his yard the next morning.

"Your mother out?"

She looked around and didn't see anyone. "Yes. Your family out, too?"

He shook his head. "The kids are here, but I don't know for how long."

"Well," she said, thrusting out a hip and standing like the models she saw in magazines. "Well--I guess I'll have to go home and talk to George. You remember George, my dog."

Big and bulky, he frowned at her, and she caught the hot look in his eyes as they passed over her belly and legs. Judd had been sitting on a lawn chair, reading his newspaper. He folded the paper and dropped it, taking a long step towards her. Sunny stood her ground, knowing he wouldn't dare to get tough there, right out in the open.

"You little bitch--teasing me like this."

She smiled and poked out her tits more. "Why don't you take me into your living room and show me how not to be bitchy? Hey, you're swelling up in the front of your pants."

"Damn it!" he said. "I can't right now. Once the kids are gone, I'll come over to your place."

She rolled her crotch suggestively at him. "Oh? I may be busy by then."

Over his shoulder she saw Betsy, saw his daughter come out of their house and stand on the back porch, looking down at them with a strange expression.

Sunny called out: "Hi, Betsy! I was just asking your dad where you were. I've got the greatest new album, absolutely far- out, and I wanted you to hear it."

Betsy showed how bored she was, slouching down the steps and coming over slowly. "Okay, I don't have anything else to do."

Judd looked relieved, and flashed his thanks at Sunny. She took it as her due and led the way back to her own house, yakking all the way, and wondering what the hell she was going to do with Betsy Lorimer when she got the girl there. She didn't have a new album, or any that the other girl hadn't heard a hundred times. But she'd had to say something when Betsy caught her talking with her father.

Inside, approaching the living room, Betsy said, "Well?" in that one-year-older superior attitude, and something clicked in Sunny. Betsy was always putting her down, being the smart-ass. She was a beautiful girl, all right taking her father's dark coloring and her mother's height. She always looked sleek and tanned, and kind of lean.

But Betsy didn't know as much as Sunny did, and Sunny thought she just might let her find out a little.

Sunny said, "Here, George!" and the huge Dane lumbered from the dark comer under the stairs.

Betsy backed up. "That monster scares me. Send him away."

"He won't hurt you, unless I tell him to."

"I'm going home," Betsy said.

Quickly, Sunny asked: "You still a cherry?"

Betsy stopped backing up, and her eyes swung from the dog up to Sunny's face. "What? Look, if you're trying to--"

"I'm not a cherry," Sunny interrupted proudly. "Not anymore. I've been fucked three times already, and I did something else I bet you never even heard of."

Eyes wide, Betsy said, "You're only thirteen years old, and I don't believe you. You don't even have a guy at school."

Feeling very superior, Sunny said, "You are a virgin--and so much older than me, too."

"I'm no such thing!" Betsy flared. "Johnny Stanford and I-- "

Sunny made a face and reached down to pat George's wide head. "Wow--little Johnny Stanford, no bigger than me. How did he manage to break your cherry with his little dingus?"

"I suppose you're screwing some grown-up man?"

For a fleeting moment, Sunny was sorely tempted to tell the girl, to brag about screwing Judd, but some innate sense of caution warned her not to. Instead, she said: "How about a big cock?"

Betsy made a scoffing noise, and Sunny let go of George's head, let the big dog dip his eager nostrils to sniff hungrily at the crotch of her short-shorts. Betsy got the idea then, and her mouth fell open in utter shock.

"You--you mean--with a dog?"

Sunny grinned and made a wriggle with her crotch. "Why not? He has a great, big prick that stays hard for a long time, and he can't tell anybody who he's screwing, and he can't knock you up."

Betsy could only stare, and George was getting anxious, his tail wagging swiftly back and forth as he whined deep in his chest. "I'll show you," Sunny said, and began to peel out of her clothing.

"He'll hurt you," Betsy whispered, and Sunny knew then that she had the other girl, that she was interested and beginning to turn on at the idea.

"No way," Sunny answered, and dropped back upon the rug, "but you can toss me a couple of those pillows from the couch."

George was at her pussy the moment she spread her legs, and she held his head down at her crotch so, that he would do a good, heavy job with his tongue, tickling her snatch to a good hotness.

"How--how does that feel?" Betsy asked, coming closer and handing down the pillows...

Sliding them under her ass so that her crotch tilted up, Sunny said, "It feels real freaky, and you can't stay still when he does it. You just have to shake your ass like this."

Betsy said, "Wow!" softly, and Sunny realized that George must have had a hard-on, that his huge, shiny cock was probably sliding out of its sheath.

Sunny said, "I've taken that twice before. He broke my cherry with it, and it didn't hurt much. It doesn't hurt at all now." She held George's muzzle into her pussy, grinding her gash into his nose, tingling in her clit, becoming even more excited than usual because she was being watched by someone. Her cunt was wet inside from her own juices, and drippy outside from the dog's tongue.

"Okay, George," she said, "any time you're ready."

As if he understood the words, the Great Dane humped the head of his red prick at her, and Sunny lifted her crotch to meet it. He prodded her cuntlips and she felt around until she got her fingers on his slippery rod. Planting it in her slit, Sunny lifted to meet his thrust, and with a smooth motion, the entire length of his stiff cock disappeared into her pussy.

"T-There!" she panted, "There--it's in me, all the way in my cunt, every inch of his meat!"

"Wow," Betsy repeated, dropping to her knees and staring. "I can see it slide in and out--so long, so big around--"

Wiggling under the strokes that were caressing the insides of her cunt, brushing the erect nipples of her tits up at the big dog's chest, Sunny fucked away. Closing her eyes and taking a grip on George's legs with both hands, she humped her pussy up at him, and he responded in his usual manner, by ramming and poking his shaft into her cunt to the balls.

"See--see!" Sunny gasped, grinding her twat on the lunging cock, rubbing her sensitized clit over the knobby rod at every stroke. Then she forgot all about Betsy Lorimer, forgot that she'd brought the other girl there to show off. Sunny humped up to the dog, hot waves splashing all inside her feverish cunt, her ass doing crazy little tricks whenever his hairy balls pounded into the cleft.

She got the Dane by the loose skin around his muscled neck, and flung her feet up so that she could cross her ankles over his moving back. His hairy hide tickled the insides of her knees, and his cock slammed harder into her gripping box. She moaned hoarsely and gave a final shuddering thrust on the ballooning head of George's churning prick.

Sunny came violently, her pussy wetting itself with even more lubrication, the hot sparks wheeling off in all directions as the dig continued to fuck her with his massive, driving cock.

But he only jammed in deep a few more times, and just as her feet started to slip off his back, George gave a growling kind of grunt and stiffened out above her squirming body. Hot jazz exploded from the distended cockhead and packed her cunt full.

Her legs came down, and George held his prick in her pussy. Sunny let go his scruff and dropped to the floor on her shoulder- blades, and George kept his cock imbedded in her shivering cunt.

His cockhead swelled inside her cunt, filled the cup of her pussy with its bloated bulb, and Sunny backed off it, moving her ass sideways off the couch pillows and making it work its way out of her snatch. It trailed a thick stream of goo along the inside of her left thigh. George just stood still, kind of numb, as he usually was right after fucking.

Rolling up to her knees, Sunny said, "You still think I'm too young, or too straight?"

Betsy shook her shiny black curls, her face gone pale and tense. "Will he--can he--do it again?"

"Sure," Sunny boasted. "George can keep right on screwing. Just give him a minute to catch his breath."

The other girl was taking off her dress, hands trembling as she slid the panties down her tanned legs. Sunny noted with interest that Betsy's cunt hairs were much thicker than her own, that they were tightly curled and very black. Like the fur on her old man's balls, Sunny thought; but Betsy wouldn't know about that.

"D-Don't let him hurt me," Betsy said, never taking her glazed eyes from the throbbing pack turned brighter scarlet by the dog's fucking, and by the juices of Sunny's cunt.

"I won't," Sunny promised. "Put your ass on the pillows like I did, and open your legs wide. He'll want to lick your pussy first."

"Yes," Betsy breathed, "oh yes--have him do that, please."

George shook his head, and his pointed ears stood no straighter than the prick running beneath his hairy belly. He lowered his muzzle, and Sunny saw Betsy recoil as the bristly hairs touched her thigh.

Then the long, red tongue licked wetly out, licked hotly down to bathe the springily curled pussy hairs, and Betsy sucked in a great, noisy breath. Her slim, sun-browned hands fisted upon the floor at her sides. This girl had her daddy's hot nuts, Sunny thought; Betsy was just as horny as Judd, and was about to slake her sexy desires with the dog.

Sunny moved over to hold George's head in position, looking with interest at the way Betsy's tits jumped around, at how she had dark-brown nipples, instead of pink ones like Sunny's. They were a little bigger than Sunny's boobs, but not too much.

"He's licking me," Betsy hissed through clenched teeth. "Oh- oh man, he's lapping my pussy, trying to stick his wet tongue right up my box."

"Wiggle around so he can lick your clit," Sunny advised. "Maybe you can come before he fucks you. I did, one time."

She didn't say that had happened to her only once, the first time George had licked her bare twat, and she didn't say that had only taken place the day before. She pretended that she had been ticking her dog for a long time, that she was quite experienced.

Betsy's hands pounded the carpet, and her lower body writhed madly without taking her hairy crotch away from the avid lapping of the dog's hot tongue. "Oohh! I can't s-stand it! He-he's making me go funny--so wet and hot--tickling--OOHHH! I'm coming, COMING!"

Smiling, Sunny let up on the dog's head, and George started to make those humping motions with his belly, poking the sharp end of his glistening prick into the arm beneath his belly. He moved forward slowly, great eyes staring down at the girl's wet pussy exposed to him, and Sunny felt a new excitement tighten her own belly. It was going to be far-out to watch.

George got his forepaws around the girl's slim waist, got a solid grip on her that she would have difficulty breaking, if she wanted to. His cock prodded and felt, touched her thigh and slid off to smear the satiny skin of her flat belly. Betsy's eyelids fluttered and she groaned awake, making sleepy noises.

The Dane kept humping, feeling for the hot place he knew was there, reaching the head of his powerful cock for the slick hole that he had already tasted with his tongue. Sunny helped him then, catching the pistoning prick and holding it until George slowed down long enough for her to get it steered into the girl's box.

Betsy snapped completely alert at the first touch of it against her gash. "No! Oh no, Sunny! Get away, George! I changed my mind. I won't--I can't--take that big prick into my little pussy. It'll rip me wide open, kill me!"

"Too late," Sunny said, and grabbed her ankles so that George could finish shoving his bright-red dog meat into the reluctant cunt. Betsy wasn't going to tease the big dog and run off; George had to fuck her. Besides, Sunny thought, holding the thrashing legs--once Betsy got screwed, she couldn't go around finking on anyone else.

Betsy let out a half-stifled shriek when George's cockhead penetrated her cunt. It went into her hole quickly, wet down as her twat was by the licking she had received, by the juices that had flowed within her cunt when she came. So her pussy was prepared for the entrance of the dog's prick, even if her mind was not. The red cock slid in and in, until Sunny thought it was never going to stop.

Had she taken all that? she wondered, eyeing the long length of cock that was vanishing into Betsy's black-haired snatch. Then Sunny watched the hairy brown sac of George's balls come up tightly to the crisp pussy hairs. George was hitting bottom now, had his meaty prong shoved in all the way. Sunny let go of the girl's ankles, but Betsy had stopped trying to get away.

Sitting back on her heels, Sunny watched the other girl's ass move, saw it gyrate in half-circles as Betsy hunched up to the dog, as she arched her back and pushed her crotch up higher so that George could plow his shaft deeper into her box. She was breathing raggedly, raking at the carpet with her fingernails, but she didn't break the sensuous rhythm of her hips or the up and down movements of her crotch.

"So b-big!" Betsy groaned. "Oh--he's tearing me open, doing me in! Oh! OOOH! He's freaking me out!"

It was hypnotic, seeing the dog's greasy shaft work in and out of the clinging lips of Betsy's stretched pussy, heating the sucking noises her cunt made as the stiff cock lurched into it. She was really juicy, Sunny thought.

"Coming!" Betsy cried out. "Oh, yes! I'm coming again! He's fucking me so hard and his cockhead is puffing all up... He's shooting off into me, filling me with his dog cum--all hot and slidy! I can't stand it--can't stand it!"

Sunny reached out a hand as the girl collapsed, but she could only put it on Betsy's shapely thigh. George was stiff above the supine body, his rod crammed to the roots inside Betsy's pussy. He would freeze that way until his orgasm faded away and broke the spell it had put him under.

She couldn't just yank out the buried prick, Sunny knew. It probably wouldn't do any damage to the tender tissues within the cunt, but there was always that possibility. And since he was no longer pouring his long meat to Betsy, it was better to just wait a little while. It was kind of spooky, seeing the girl there with her face gone pale and her head lolling to one side with her mouth open and the eyes shut.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.