Family Pet - Cover

Family Pet

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - After a lonely little 13-year old gets the attention and loving she needs from the Family Pet, she decides to bring in anybody that should could into the fun and loving.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lenore Lorimer was still in a state of disheveled confusion when Sunny led the two men into the living room. She'd left her own mother asleep in her bed, worn out by the nearly constant attentions of the pair with her now--Judd and Harry.

Betsy Lorimer sat off to one side, but Sunny had it in mind to cure the girl's loneliness. The project more immediately at hand was to put the husband and wife, the son and the mother, together.

"Here she is, Judd," she said. "Your wife's been freshly fucked by my dog, but she wants more. You were right. Once she's turned on, she's a really hot piece of ass."

Blinking, Lenore said, "Judd? Did you know--did you see--"

Sunny went over and sat on the floor beside Betsy, her bare thigh brushing the other girl's hip. She was interested in the men's reactions, especially Harry's. He'd just heard that his lovely mother had been screwing a dog, and he was staring down at her naked body in fascination.

Behind him lay the experience of sharing another beautiful woman with his father; Judd had fucked Teresa Watson, feeding his massive cock into her sensually responsive cunt while she'd taken the boy's prick in her mouth.

After screwing like that, they had changed around, with Harry taking his father's place between the long, sleek legs, inserting his prick into the blazing cunt where his father had just loosed a stream of jazz. They might have gone on to do more, to experiment in the many ways of fucking, but Sunny had come in during their last rest period. She'd told them Lenore was ready, and kissed her mother, who had immediately fallen asleep, fucked out for the moment.

Now husband and son were getting ready to put it to Lenore. Hoarsely, Judd said, "Son, I guess you want to fuck her first. Go ahead. I'll wait and play with her a little. Then I'll ball her. Lenore, baby--here's your son with a good hard-on. He's been yearning for your cunt for years, so now give it to him."

Harry said, "Mom? Oh please, Mom." His stiff cock was in his hand, and he stood spread-legged near her. "I always dreamed of fucking you, Mom--ever since I was a little kid. Please let me"

Lenore was groggy, but she smiled up at her son and said, "Of course, darling. Come down here to your mother. Oh, what a lovely, strong prick--so hard and so young."

With a strangled cry, Harry Lorimer lay down on top of his mother, and she opened her thighs to receive him. He kissed her, and Sunny could see the electric jolt that shook them both as their tongues met. Harry had one handful of tit and the other fitted with asscheek, hanging tightly to both.

"Look at them," Sunny whispered to the girl. "Your mother and brother, getting to love each other at last. And there's your daddy, sitting beside them with his big prick in his hand."

Betsy whispered back, afraid to break the spell: "It's so beautiful."

Then they were quiet, watching intently as the boy got his cockhead placed into the wet opening of his mother's snatch, as he trembled and pushed, and the knob sank from sight, completely surrounded by the lush forest of rich black pussy hairs. In his prick went, sliding softly and wetly, entering that tight, hot box he had always craved to fuck, into his own mother's quivering cunt.

Harry stuck it deep, rode his cock home to the balls, and when his mother wiggled, when she lifted her long, slim legs to cross them over the small of his back, he whimpered and freaked right out. "Oh, Mom! So hot and slippery in your cunt. Oh, wow! I've got my prick in you at last. I've got my cock jammed to the roots inside the hottest, sweetest pussy in the world. I'm really fucking you, Mom. I'm not just dreaming about it--it's really happening."

"Yes, dear," his mother breathed. "You're fucking your mother, and I'm fucking my little boy--and it's wonderful! Put that gorgeous prick to me, darling. Harder, deeper! Fuck your mama, Harry! Oh, yes--fuck your mama!"

Harry crammed the meat to her, the pair of them wrapped tightly together, squirming and thrusting. On the floor beside the couch, Judd Lorimer stared as his son fucked his wife, his own prick clutched tightly in one hand. He was close, and could see every detail of the shaft working greasily in and out of Lenore's shaggy pussy, could see the gripping of her cuntlips so red and dripping, could see the soft slapping of the boy's balls coming to rest in the furry cleft of his mother's heaving, rolling ass.

"Stick it to her, boy," he said. Reaching out, he slipped one hand under his wife's ass, and put the other atop his son's buttcheeks. Pushing, he helped them to fuck each other, rubbing their asses as they screwed, feeling the wetness seep from the end of Lenore's cunt, feeling the muscles tighten in his boy's ass every time he drove his hard and eager young prick home into his mom's searing cunt.

They moaned and churned, legs flailing and hands grasping, and Sunny watched as Harry's balls leaped upward against his shaft, a sure sign that he was shooting off inside his mother's snatch. Sunny envied the older woman the glorious sensation of hot cum spraying in her pussy, and she envied the boy his frantic orgasm as his mom's cunt worked hotly around his dick.

As Betsy said, it was a beautiful scene, this first time Harry and Lenore Lorimer fucked each other. There would be other wild scenes to come, but none to match the sharpness of this initial fucking.

Judd allowed them to cling together for a few more moments, then stood up and tapped the boy on the naked back. "My turn, Son. You can go around to your mother's head, or just sit and watch for a while."

Harry seemed in a daze as he backed his prick from Lenore's rich pussy, and his knees almost buckled before he could take a seat on the carpet. Judd got on the couch astride his wife's limp body, placing one knee on each side of her chest. Sunny thought that she had never seen his cock so swollen, so extended. From the inflamed head, a thin droplet of pre-cum balanced precariously.

He said, "Lenore--you never really ate cock before, but you will now. Here it is, baby."

Leaning forward, he used a hand to steer the prickhead into his wife's still lips, shoving until it slipped from sight inside her mouth. "Ahh, baby--that's right. That's good. Suck my prick awhile, Lenore. Yeah, yeah! Use your tongue on it, darling. You've just been screwed by a big dog and fucked by our son, and now you're eating my cock. But not all the way, baby-- ahh--even though your mouth is hot and hungry. No--that's enough."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.