Family Pet - Cover

Family Pet

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After a lonely little 13-year old gets the attention and loving she needs from the Family Pet, she decides to bring in anybody that should could into the fun and loving.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sunny had to he on her back and slide all the way down his belly, and take a grip on both his hind leg. That way, she could position herself to take the dog's cock in her mouth, while at the same time, she left her lower body free for Betsy Lorimer to play with.

Before licking George's sheath, she said to the other girl: "It's okay, Betsy. Really. I mean, if George starts to hurt me, I'll bite his cock and make him quit. And if you want to find out how to eat a girl's pussy, now is the time."

"I-I guess so," Betsy said. "It was terrific when you did it to me. But this dog--"

"I'll take care of George," Sunny said. "He's my pet."

Peering around and down at her, the Great Dane's eyes looked puzzled, as if he were trying to understand this new position. But George seemed to know very well that something juicy was going to happen to him; the shiny red head of his pointed cock cased from its protective sheath and the dog humped gently.

"Good old George," Sunny breathed, tickling the heavy balls with her fingers. "Always ready to fuck. I'm about to do something nice for you, George. I'm going to suck you off."

She touched her tongue to the slippery cockhead, and the dog shuddered. Stretching her lips, she put them around the end of the extra-hard prick, and the dong slid out of hiding and into her mouth with one quick thrust. The taste was different, she thought, not really as strong as a man's prick.

All she had to do was run her tongue around that funny-shaped head a few times, and George started to hunch into her mouth. She played with his pistoning cock then, licking it and nipping it as it moved back and forth. She sucked on the thrusting shaft, and George speeded up his fucking, making that mixed growling and whining noise deep in his powerful chest. His balls swung in a short arc, and she held onto this back legs, so he couldn't slam his cock too deeply into her throat.

Then she felt the tentative probings of the other girl's mouth, hot upon her pussy, the warm breath tickling across her inner thighs and into her cunt hairs. The tongue was swift, a darting thing that seemed not to want to stay--until it had a taste of the juices gathering like heavy dew on Sunny's pussylips. Then Betsy shoved deep, and Sunny wiggled her cunt blissfully upon the tender impalement of her friend's ticking tongue.

It was a crazy sensation, to suck and be sucked at the same moment, and she made the most of the feeling, humping her cunt up to Betsy's lips, pulling hungrily on the dog's seesawing prick. George fed it to her as if her mouth was the greasy cunt of a bitch dog in heat, and she took his cock the same way, sucking and drawing, licking and biting gently.

As the pressure built up within her pussy, as she was turned on more and more, Sunny rocked more violently against Betsy's avid mouth, grinding her clit and feeling the differentness of this new pussy-eater. And for a fleeting second, she considered taking her mouth away from George's rapidly swelling prick, to allow him to spurt his juice in mid air.

Then she realized that wasn't why she was sucking the dog's cock; she wanted to know, to feel, to be, and George was just as much her lover as either of her men--maybe more. He was always there when she needed him, and always ready to fuck.

Sunny caressed the thick round balls, and sucked on the distended cockhead. The good feelings were getting better in her pussy, too, and she rolled her crotch in joy as Betsy siphoned into her hot, slidy gash. The girl was a natural, finding all the sensitive nerves, making her teeth fondle the clit and rubbing her chin into the mushy cuntlips.

But George let go before Sunny had quite reached her own climax. The head of his driving cock ballooned and the boiling hot jazz splashed inside Sunny's mouth, spattered against the velvet cupping of her straining throat. It was a fountain of sperm, a spate of hot dog juice that inundated her cheeks and drowned her tongue and submerged her teeth.

She flinched as George poured yet more of the slippery stuff from the head of his spasming prick, but continued to swallow. Below, the other girl chewed into her cunt, and the tremendous sensations grew swiftly within her pussy once more. Her clitoris shook and bounced, and as Betsy sucked, Sunny came. It was a glorious release, sending pinprickles of sharp ecstasy all over her surging body.

Cringing to George's legs, she drew the last of the dog's sperm down her throat and into her belly. In dying hunches, the Dane weakened, but his prick was as hard as ever.

Wiggling slowly, Sunny absorbed as much rapture from Betsy's mouth, took in as much as she could hold, and the orgasm faded gently. The other girl sensed her completion, and kissed her pussylips tenderly before sitting up and pulling away from Sunny's crotch.

Sunny let go of the dog's legs, and hunched herself out from between them. "Wow--that was something else. I mean, that George really lets go with a load of stuff."

Betsy's eyes were hot upon hers, and the girl asked: "How did it taste?"

"Not bad," Sunny answered. "Not like your father's cum, and I haven't tasted Harry's juice yet, so I can't compare that--but not bad. It's far-out to make anybody come, I think."

"Yes," Betsy agreed. "I get a big thrill out of making you wiggle around. I didn't think I'd care much for going down on a girl, but I changed my mind. It was nice."

Sunny patted her cheek. "You're nice. Would you like to try George now, or shall I tie him back up?"

Betsy shook her head. "I don't want him right now. After that wild session with Harry, and then with you--I'm kind of beat. But I wanted to talk to you about what we're all going to do about my mother. I mean, Harry can fuck your mom, but who's going to turn on my mother? Maybe Harry, too--"

Sunny disagreed. "No. Too much of a shock, right at first. But--" An idea hit her and she glanced at the big dog. "But how about George?"

"Him?" Betsy's eyes went round. "But how do we get Mom to take on a dog?"

Sunny considered that. "You and me and my mom, that's how. The three of us visiting, right? Then we hold her down and start old George to licking her pussy. If she's at all hot, that'll turn her on, and once George gets that hard prick into her cunt, she ought to go out of her head. Especially if she hasn't had any fucking for a long time."

Betsy said, "That would be kind of like rape."

"But who'd believe it? Besides, I'm banking on what your dad said about your mom--that she was a good piece of ass, before they got bored with each other. I figure that if she takes George's long, stiff cock, she'll get so hot, nothing else win bother her. Then we can run in your dad--or maybe Judd and Harry together. That ought to freak Lenore Lorimer right out of her head--her husband and son coming in to fuck her, right after a dog finishes."

"Maybe she'll scream," Betsy said doubtfully.

"I don't think so. Look--we have to do something to bring your mother into the gang. If we don't, she'll stumble onto one of our orgies, and that scene could really get heavy."

"I guess so. Okay--when will we do it? My mother ought to be home for dinner. Sometime after that?"

"Good enough. After everybody showers and eats and lets the food digest. We don't want too much action on a full tummy. Come on, George.

Back to the chain for now. Later on, you'll get a stab at a different pussy."


Sunny napped before dinner, warmed by her bath and the scrubbing she'd given her body. She came awake at the smell of steak, and hurried downstairs to get in on the food. Just she and her mother for now, and they leisurely ate green salad, baked potato, and a thick steak. Garlic bread and iced tea rounded off the meal, and when Sunny was full, she wanted to sleep again.

But she told her mother about the plan for the evening, and as expected, her mom seemed horrified. "Oh no, Sunny! I-I couldn't do that. A dog? How terrible!"

So Sunny had to go over and recruit Judd instead. Not to hold down his wife, because that also would be a traumatic experience for the woman, but to urge him into feeding Lenore Lorimer enough liquor to get her groggy.

"Then," she said, "Betsy and I can do the job, with George's help."

"It's a good idea," he said. "Lenore ought to come apart at the seams once that dog's long cock gets stuffed into her cunt. She tries to keep up a front about screwing, but down under her cool exterior, she's a swinging bitch. Or she would be--if she'd ever let herself go completely."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.