Family Haven - Cover

Family Haven

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 1—Father seduces young girls/womwen, especially virgins. He manages to seduce a couple of young girls before he goes on to his own daughter. 2—The devious things that the owner of a casino does to make sure that all his customers are happy and satisfied, even if they do not want to participate. 3—An acting agency's events.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

Now it was time for Ursula.

John was already naked and fondling the girl's well-rounded teenage titties when David and Carol stirred themselves into action.

"I'd like you to suck my prick for a little while, Ursula, and later David and I will frig you together. While you suck me, it would be a good idea, I think, if you, Carol, and David got her asshole ready.

With that John sat at the edge of the bed, his prick waiting for the young girl's lips.

Ursula was soon sucking it avidly and within seconds she had brought on an enormous erection in her father. She sucked the large dick-head as she bent forward, taking the entire length of his prick into her mouth from time to time. While she sucked and licked her father's cock, David now roused at the thought of screwing the young girl as well, was leaning forward and opening the small anal entrance. As he did so Carol, impelled by some new desire, bent forward and brought her lips to the small hole. Soon she was probing the girl's rectum with her tongue, David doing his best to part the opening as much as possible to ease entry. Then gradually as Ursula bent forward to take in the full extent of her father's prick, Carol's lips moved down to the girl's exposed slit and she began to lick and probe her tongue at the girl's vagina.

But the time had come for the two men to fuck the girl. John was almost at the point of orgasm so he had to ask Ursula to relinquish his cock or he would not be able to fuck her for some time. And David was roused to such a pitch that his dick was already erect and he could scarcely wait to plunge it into the girl's asshole.

John said he would lie on the bed, and that Ursula should get on top of him, face down, and that David should fuck her from behind.

The girl mounted her father and his cock entered her cunt with ease.

She sat astride him and he pulled her forward onto his chest. Now Carol forced the lubricant up her asshole and David got on the bed, at first in a kneeling position, so that he could guide his cock into the girl's anus.

The moment had come for the fourteen-year-old; the moment when two grown-up men would take her and violate her at the same time. But she was wanting it to happen to her, and already she was excited by the father's huge, stiff cock as he moved up to force it deep into her vagina.

Then David leaned forward and pressed his dick-head against the brown hole. Positioning himself, he guided his prick into the entrance and then lunged forward. As he did so the girl screamed out in agony, "Uuuuuggghh! Ow, ooooohhhh! Uuuuugggghhh! You're hurting me. Ooooo! Oh!"

But it was too late. The man's prick had buried itself to the hilt in the girl's anus and she was now sandwiched between the two men.

It was a new and terrible experience. She felt that she was spiked as if on a railing, a huge prick sticking into her vagina, and another pressing deep up into her asshole. But already she could see that it was going to be terribly exciting.

He father worked his cock slowly up and down her vagina, and as he did so he could feel the pressure of David's cock through the thin membrane separating her vagina and asshole. Gradually David was able to work in the same rhythm and the two dick-heads moved up and down the girl's passages, pressing against each other with a strange lewd thrill through the membrane.

John had been roused almost to the point of orgasm by the girl's sucking his prick, and he was soon at the point of coming, while David, after fucking his sister was now carried away with lust at the feel of his prick in the tight asshole of the girl. They were both close to orgasm as they frigged their pricks in unison.

As they thrust up the girl's two passages together for about the twentieth time their climax could not be delayed any longer and as John felt David's cock begin to jerk through the membrane he moved in a final thrust to bring his prick to the very top of his daughter's vagina. With that his climax came, and he was spurting his sperm into her womb. As his cock jerked and throbbed against the membrane separating the two passages, David let go and felt his own scum spurting into the girl's asshole. The two men moved and groaned as they completed their orgasms, splashing and jerking their hot sperm into the girl in great spasms.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.