Family Haven - Cover

Family Haven

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 1—Father seduces young girls/womwen, especially virgins. He manages to seduce a couple of young girls before he goes on to his own daughter. 2—The devious things that the owner of a casino does to make sure that all his customers are happy and satisfied, even if they do not want to participate. 3—An acting agency's events.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

David, Carol's elder brother, duly arrived on the following Saturday.

He was a powerfully built young man of twenty-one or so, and when she saw him Ursula was at once attracted to him. But she began to wonder as she looked at him shyly how big his prick would be. She knew that she would have to undergo that terrible experience again, and prayed that at least his prick would not be in proportion to his size.

After supper, during which John told David about the happy week-ends they spent together, the four of them went to the large bedroom. David looked around wonderingly, scarcely believing that he might soon be having sexual relations with a teenage girl.

"I think we'd better begin by drawing lots. If we could separate into two pairs for the time being we could all come together later. In any case we've definitely agreed that David and I shall fuck Ursula at the same time."

"Well," said David, "there's hardly any question of pairs, it'll have to be Ursula and me, and you and Carol."

"Well, we'll just see what the luck of the draw brings." And with that he took four numbered tickets from a drawer, placed them in a box face downwards, and asked them to draw one in turn. The two even numbers go together and the two odd numbers. The men take a yellow slip and the girls a red one..."

With that he walked over to the box, placed it on the table and said, "Go ahead, David."

David reached for one of the yellow slips and turned it over. It was 3.

"Now I'll take mine," said John. "It must of course be an even number." And with that he drew the 4. "Now your turn, Ursula."

Ursula put her hand in the box, drew a red slip and then turned it over. "It's the 6," she said.

David looked in astonishment at John.

"Well that settles it," John said. "It's me and Ursula, David and Carol..."

"But..." David began, "Carol's my sister. I can't screw my own sister..."

"Yes you can, and you're going to," said John firmly. "Anyway, Ursula and I have plenty of chances to fuck each other, it'll be quite a change to see you fucking Carol."

David looked flustered and turned to Carol. "I don't know what to say, Carol. Do you want me to?"

Carol lifted her lovely head. There was a strange look in her face as she spoke. "Well, if that is the rule of the game we have to play it. That's all there is to it. Let's get on with it."

With that she walked towards the bed and began to undress. She took off her shoes, then lifted her sweater over her head, threw it on the floor and released the zip of her skirt. She stood there in her white bra, girdle, panties and stockings, looking at David. David did not move. He looked at his sister with a strange mixture of horror and lust.

"My God," he thought, "she really means it!"

It had never crossed his mind that he would one day find himself presented with a situation where he was expected to fuck his sister, least of all in the home of his sister's husband, and even more staggering in front of her husband and the husband's daughter by his first wife. He didn't know how to face it. He had never even thought about fucking Carol. But he had come here and had been ready to accept the suggestion that he should fuck the fourteen-year-old Ursula and he had felt excitement at the prospect. Girls of that age didn't come his way that easily and this was a chance he didn't want to miss. But to fuck his own sister?

And there his sister was standing in her underwear waiting for him to take her.

She looked at him challengingly, her eyes blazing with excitement. Her tits jutted out in her brassiere and the lovely womanly hips molded her girdle. Below her panties her lovely long legs, slightly parted, seemed to invite him.

"Well?" Carol asked.

David slowly began to take off his clothes. The father and daughter looked at him as he did so, waiting to see him in the nude. John wondered whether the man was roused, or whether, perhaps, some inhibition feeling about his sister would prevent him from getting a good erection. Ursula wanted to see the size of his cock so that she would know what to expect later.

As he slowly took off his jacket, unbuttoned his tie, threw off his shoes and began to unbutton his shirt, his sister took off her brassiere and stood there with her sensual breasts provocatively jutting from her body. She then took off her panties, undid the stocking fastened to the girdle, slipped them off, and now pulled the girdle down her legs. She stood there naked. Her luscious titties heaved as she waited and the challenge of her body almost terrified her brother. He had never seen her nude before, and he could scarcely believe that he was about to fuck anything so beautiful. He was now torn with a strange desire to rush at her, but at the same time his inhibitions pulled him the other way.

It was a fantastic moment for David and he hardly knew what he was doing as he took off his shirt and now began to unbutton his trousers. At last he took them off and stood naked except for his briefs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.