Family Haven - Cover

Family Haven

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 1—Father seduces young girls/womwen, especially virgins. He manages to seduce a couple of young girls before he goes on to his own daughter. 2—The devious things that the owner of a casino does to make sure that all his customers are happy and satisfied, even if they do not want to participate. 3—An acting agency's events.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

Ursula was staying with Carol and John for the weekend, and the time had come for them to retire on the first evening.

The three of them went up to the bedroom and undressed without further ado. Ursula knew that she was going to be fucked by her father while Carol watched, and she was excited beyond measure at the prospect.

John sat on the bed and said that he would like to fuck Ursula in a new way.

"I want you to lift her onto me as I sit on the bed, Carol. I shall be able to penetrate her pussy very deeply that way, and you can finger her anus as I fuck her."

John had not had to wait for an erection... the very thought of fucking Ursula was enough to stiffen his lustful prick.

He sat there with the enormous cock ready to take the weight of the girl as it violated her innocent flesh. Carol helped Ursula into a sitting position on her father and guided the prick to the girl's cunt. She parted the girlish cunt-lips and pressed the head of John's prick into the vagina.

Ursula was thrilled to feel Carol's hand on her vagina and began to move with pleasure as she felt the cock at the entrance to her passage. Now Carol let the girl's weight down onto the prick which slowly entered the child's passage.

The man lay back now and told Ursula to move herself up and down him. The girl got down to the job with alacrity, and soon she was moving in a fast rhythm on John's cock. As she did so Carol felt for her small ass-hole, and probed it gently with her index finger.

John was rapidly moving towards an orgasm. The sight of his lovely daughter on top of him working her body up and down on his prick filled him with lust in itself, but the feel of her tight vagina engaging his prick drove him to the point of madness.

He heaved his body up to meet her downward thrusts, and each time he did so he felt his cock go deep into the girl. Then he pulled her forward to grasp her girlish breasts, and finally pulled her head down so that his mouth could crush her lips. As he did so the girl's asshole was exposed so that Carol could more effectively work her finger into the girl's anus... in preparation, as she hoped for John to bugger her. Her own passions were now getting the better of her; she had a great desire to see the girl fucked and buggered mercilessly, fucked and buggered by her husband. She remembered that her father had once tentatively tried to frig her, but had abandoned the effort when she had not immediately responded. But she had really wanted him to seduce her, and now, in a sense, she would have the experience in a substitute way.

John was approaching his climax and he decided that he would now prefer to have the girl under him, so that he could fuck her completely and ruthlessly.

He asked Ursula to get off him and lie on the bed. When she had done so, John parted her legs, fondled her slit for a moment or two, and placed himself between her legs. His cock was now at the entrance to her vagina and, as he let his weight down on her, he guided his prick into the clinging, tightly-gripping cunt-hole. He was on top of the girl now, his weight pressing her down under him, as his prick penetrated her girlish vagina and reached to the very top of her cunt.

Then he began to fuck her in earnest. He pulled her to him, brought his lips down on hers, forced her lips apart, and buried his tongue into the depths of her girlish mouth. His prick now worked deeper than ever into her body and he was poised to fuck her with all the strength at his command.

Carol now gripped his balls from behind and he felt an all- consuming lust as the two girls gave themselves completely to his hump pleasures.

He breathed deeply and began to force his prick back and forth in the child's violated passage.

It was a strange experience having his daughter this second time. The first time he had done it without thinking much about it, but now he was alive to the fact that he was fucking his own child, his own teenage daughter. As far as the law was concerned, he was criminally assaulting a minor and indulging in incest at the same time. If he buggered her later, he would presumable be breaking an even older law. The thought filled him with the most lustful feelings. But he had always wanted to fuck Ursula and he hoped that she would allow him to go on doing it for a few years to come.

He gripped the child's ass-cheeks and forced his cock into her. Then he rammed the weapon home with a new violence, thinking nothing of the child's feelings. But Ursula was responding to the lustfulness of this fucking, griping her father tightly and arching her cunt to meet his powerful thrusts. He went on for five minutes or more, smashing into the girl's cunt, ravaging and violating it without mercy, cruelly assaulting her youthful body. And finally the forty-year-old father and his teenage girl came in one overwhelming orgasm. His hot sperm splashed into her womb, regardless of the consequences, and he raked into her in a final moment of ecstasy as the last jerk of his semen jutted and spurted against the walls of the girl's innermost passage.

"Ooooh, Daddy, oh, oh... ," she cried out as they passed their climax. "Now I know what it means to be fucked properly."

"You were marvelous," her father replied, gasping for breath, "to take my cock like that. Just like a mature woman. Men are going to go for you in a big way when they find you can fuck like that."

Carol was herself fully aroused by what she had seen and she could hardly wait to ask John to fuck her.

"For God's sake, John," she said in her sexy voice, "you've got to fuck me too. Please?"

"I can't fuck you for a while yet, love," said John. "And don't forget I am going to bugger Ursula tonight. Why don't you two make love?"

Carol blushed. "Well, if you like, and Ursula wants to... I'd like Ursula to play with my cunt and make me come if she can. How about it Ursula?"

Ursula looked shyly at Carol. "I'd love to if you really want me to..."

The nineteen-year-old girl lay back with her legs wide apart waiting for the young girl to fondle and caress her. She was terribly exited at the thought of Ursula's fingers touching her vaginal lips and clitoris, and her ass was already moving in a kind of writhing anticipation.

The girl half lay at her side, her head towards Carol's legs. Slowly she put her fingers on Carol's bush-hair and then let them move down to the ugly but provocative slit. As she touched the outer lips she felt a wonderful thrill of excitement fill her body. These were the cunt-lips of a fully mature woman, a woman with big breasts and a bush of hair over her cunt and lower belly. It was really exciting to be able to touch them.

She moved her small fingers down the moist cunt-lips and then bent forward slightly as she parted them to look for the first time at another woman's genital organs. She did not call them genital organs, but used the word "pussy". She wanted to touch this but hesitated a moment. Then she felt Carol's hand take hers and place it on the little organ. As Carol felt her clitoris touched by the young girl she writhed in excitement and began to move her body to rub against the girl's hand.

"Oh, it's very nice to touch you here on your... " Ursula stopped, not knowing what to call it.

John told her, "That's Carol's clitoris. It's really equivalent to my penis, and girls get much of their excitement from it. A good whore-master always caresses a girl's clitoris. If you go on touching it like that it will get a bit bigger, become hard and Carol will get terribly excited. She will soon come if you go on doing that to her."

Carol writhed with excitement as the girl worked on the skin of her clitty, pushing it back and forth, and caressed her center of excitation. Then Ursula, curious about the rest of what she called Carol's pussy, moved her finger to the vaginal entrance. Carol was equally excited as she felt the girl's finger part her cunt-lips at the opening to her vulva and push a finger inside.

"What a lovely warm, wet one you have got! Oh, it's lovely."

"That's her vagina, or if you like a more sensible word, her cunt. Yes, she has a lovely cunt, just as you have," John told her.

Ursula was working her finger in and out of Carol's cunt and the woman writhed with ecstasy as she did so. She wriggled her body to try to get the girl to put her fingers deeper inside her and as she did so, she began to feel that she would soon have an orgasm.

"If you play with her like that, it is rather like fucking, and you get almost the same feeling. Let me show you," and as he spoke John lifted himself up and put his fingers inside his daughter's cunt.

"You go on frigging your fingers like that in Carol's cunt, and I'll do it to you."

With that John began to finger-fuck his daughter vigorously, and as he did so Ursula moved and writhed her ass-cheeks in unison. At the same time she followed her father's example and was soon working away rhythmically at Carol's cunt.

Suddenly Carol began to moan with pleasure. "Oooh! Ooh, I'm coming. Go on Ursula, don't stop now," and with that she cried out with pleasure as her climax came and her cunt-secretion flooded Ursula's fingers. She writhed in ecstasy as her orgasm flowed through her, pushing up her body to get the full force of Ursula's fingers frigging her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.