Elaine's Dog Show - Cover

Elaine's Dog Show

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Poor Elaine did not really want to be the 'best paid secretary' on capital hill, she just wanted to be loved by a senator. One night at a party, things go too far for her and she is coereced into having sex with multiple men and a couple of dogs

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"There it is Rex. There's that hot little hair-pie you've been wanting," Peter said as he watched Elaine peel off her dress and let it float down in a puddle around her feet.

"Now, what do you want?" Elaine asked, trying to hide her nakedness. Peter was holding the dog back as the Doberman leaned forward and growled angrily. Drops of foam leaked out from between his sharp teeth as he stared at the dark patch of pussy hair visible through the sheer white panties Elaine was wearing.

"Just lie down on the rug. We'll let Rex go and see what he wants," Peter said, winking at Elaine.

"You bastard!" Elaine hissed between her teeth as she sank to her knees, then fell back on her hands. She spread her legs widely apart and stared at the growling animal.

"Go, boy," Peter said, dropping his hold on the Doberman he reached up and unzipped his slacks.

"OH, Jesus," Elaine cried out, making face of disgust as Rex bolted at her. His muzzle speared her as he started lapping hungrily at her thighs. "JE-E-ESUS," Elaine cried out again as the big dog pushed her down to the floor.

The blonde sobbed loudly as she felt Rex's sharp teeth nip at her panties, tearing them slowly to shreds. It was horrible. Elaine felt as if she were a piece of meat being ripped apart by that hungry, hungry animal. She moaned as she felt the nylon tear apart. Rex was growling loader, but it wasn't a vicious sound. It was a growl of excitement, an excitement that Elaine - though she didn't want to admit it to herself - was beginning to feel spreading through her crotch.

"Go at it, boy. Go and get that juicy, fat piece of cunt- meat!" Peter cried out, yanking his stubby dick from his pants and frigging it wildly.

"Ohhhh!" Elaine cried out as she felt her box become completely exposed. The white panty-silk hung in shreds over her ass and belly like tiny loin-cloths. She could feel the cool air of the room blow gently against her exposed, furry snatch-lips. The scene was getting to her, exciting her the way she'd been excited her the last time. Elaine could feel the inner membranes of her cunt rubbing together hungrily as she worked her way across the floor, vainly trying to crawl away from the growling Doberman. Rex jumped higher, his paws hitting hard against her thighs. The dog's nose dug into her hot cunt-lips. His tongue slobbered up and down, sopping up the sweat and the tiny rivers of cunt juice that began to low out of her snatch. Elaine shook her head wildly back and forth. How could she he like this? How could she be lying on the floor of this room, moaning as her snatch heated up under the tonguing Doberman? Only a little while earlier she'd been in Sam's arms, feeling completely satisfied sexually. Now she was almost up at the fever-pitch Sam had driven her to - and with a dog!

"Lick her up, boy. Lick her good," Peter groaned, closing his eyes occasionally as the throbs from his tiny dick shook his entire body.

Suddenly Elaine remembered Wanda's plan. Peter had to be stark naked for it to work. She had to get him to take off his clothes somehow.

"Please, please, I want to suck..." Elaine started to say.

"Sure, baby," Peter said, his face brightening up in delighted surprise as he started to waddle over to her.

"You don't understand," Elaine said, sitting up and licking her lower lip. "I want to suck you naked. I want to see - all of you," Elaine said, torn between wanting to break out laughing and wincing in disgust at the thought of Peter Kuhns standing in front of her stark naked.

"Woooow!" the fat old man hummed as he fumbled for his belt buckle. Wanda had been right. With this dog, Elaine could work him up into any kind of frenzy.

"Keep it up, babe, while I strip," Peter grunted as he unbuttoned his slacks and shoved them to his knees.

"J-JEEEZ!" Elaine moaned as Rex continued to whine, wiggling his strong body back and forth. She laid back down on the floor and opened her cunt to him, pressing her ass - cheeks hard against the carpeting. Rex was going wild. His tongue slobbered over the tender inner skin of her thigh. Every lick sent electric sparks through her bucking body. Her knees fell apart more as she felt her cunt - lips unstick and fall away from each other. Rex lapped them. He nuzzled his long black nose between her swollen labes tenderly. His long, pink tongue sucked around her inner cunt- lips, then slid up and petted her rising clit. Elaine shuddered excitedly as the dog continued his uninhibited licking. He was resting on his belly now between her spread thighs. She could feel his hot, animal breath tickle her cunt-hairs as he drenched her pussy over and over again with his flicking tongue.

"Ohhhh, doggie! Doggie!" Elaine moaned over and over.

She didn't care what was happening to her any more. She knew that there was a dog between her let that was making her shake and shiver like this. But she just didn't care. A strange, new feeling spread over her thrashing body as she reached down and ran her fingers along Rex's pointed nose. She moved her fingers down and felt the squishy, steamy mess that was her spit-slicked box. Elaine felt the big dog's tongue, too, as it lapped at her fingers, then ran back to her hot crotch and dug into the sucking throat of her pussy.

"Ready, babe?" Peter said as he peeled off the last bit of underwear and stood over her.

But Elaine didn't hear him. She was drifting off in a world of her own, filled with animal tongues flicking into hot cunts. She rolled her ass over the floor, moving her snatch up to give Rex more to eat. The dog sensed her growing excitement and whimpered. Now he was slathering the bottom of her bouncing ass with hot spit. He lapped back into the split of her ass-cheeks, back to the tiny puckered opening of her shit-chute.

"OHHHH, YESSS THERE OH, G-GOD! FUCK ME THERE!" Elaine cried out.

"Suck me," Peter whimpered, whining almost as loudly as the dog.

Elaine tried to focus her eyes on the big, pink hulk over her. She saw the old man, his belly protruding over his big hip hones. His tiny cock jerked under his finger- massaging while his small balls jangled in rhythm to the twitching. For the first time, she admitted to herself that she'd take a dog over a man like that anytime.

"Let me just finger you for a while," Elaine said shakily as she reached out and wrapped her slender fingers around the head of Peter's dick.

"Ummmmmm," the old man moaned as Elaine stroked his cock.

But the blonde's mind wasn't on the senator. She could feel Rex growing more desperate in his licking. In turn, her pussy was heating up faster and more furiously. His pink tongue drove up and down her cunt-hole like a drill as Elaine groaned, cried and whimpered in excitement. Her clit burned like a hot jewel from the constant licking action. Elaine inched her knees back further until they pressed hard against her swollen tits. Every bit of her cunt was peeled back now, completely exposed to the Doberman's mouth. Rex nuzzled and licked at the tender membranes, pressing his nose constantly against her naked cunt.

"NNNNNHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH! WAWHHHHHH!" Elaine cried out as she clamped her feet together at the sides of the Doberman's narrow head. She caressed him with her toes as she threw her head from side to side. Her nipples scratched angrily at her bra as she felt her clit rocketing up to a long, hard climax.

"Lick her! Lick her cunt, you son-of-a-bitch!" Peter cried out excitedly. He was being carried away both by Elaine's cock- fingering and the scene being acted out under his trembling fat legs.

"Good dog, good dog! Oh please, here... here!" Elaine groaned as the dog's tongue found the place she wanted him to lick. She wanted her clit lapped up to sparking frenzy. Her cunt-walls spasmed wildly as the big animal concentrated his lapping on the tiny mound of sex-flesh. She could feel the muscles trying to grab at the dog's back nose as Elaine teetered on the brink of her climax. She couldn't believe that she was coming so soon. The Doberman had just begun to lick her cunt and here she was, about to blow off in his face only seconds later.

"Son - of - a - bitch! She's coming!" Peter gasped in disbelief.

"AHHHHHFHHH! COMING! COMMMMMlNNNNNN!" Elaine screeched as the dog gave a little yip, then nuzzled harder between her fluttering cunt-lips. She rocked back and forth, bucking her crotch against Rex's jaws. She raked his fur with the fingers of her free hand. The tickle brought bubbling groans of pleasure from her throat. Elaine scissored her legs tightly around the Doberman's neck. She didn't care what happened to her now.

"Come, you bitch! I want to see you come with that fuckin' animal in you!" Peter growled above her.

Elaine almost pulled his cock off as she felt the first contraction rip through her snatch. She tossed her head, feeling her hair whip across her face as her crotch seemed to swell and throb with delicious agony. Rex licked more furiously, panting his hot breath against her spasming pussy. Hot juice flooded suddenly out of her hole and trickled down her ass-cheeks to the carpet below. Elaine's coming was nerve-achingly slow. But it was one of the more delicious climaxes she'd had in years.

"AHHHH! OHHHH! AHHHHHHHH!" the blonde groaned, digging her fingers into Rex's head as spasm after spasm rippled over her pussy.

"You ready for a cock, babe?" Peter asked as he pulled away from Elaine's fingers.

"You?" the woman asked, wondering how she'd e able to take a cock like the senator's in her snatch after Rex had brought her off so tenderly with his tongue.

"First the dog, then me," he said huskily as he reached down and rolled Elaine over on her belly.

"OOOOommmmfffff!" she cried out as she felt Peter position her into a bitch stand.

"Come on, boy! Fuck mama," Peter said, spreading her thighs farther apart with his fingers.

Elaine shook her head and laughed at the same time. She realised that she didn't care what that old man did to her any more. She wanted that Doberman's dick in her cunt. She was turning into that different woman she'd become before in this room. It was as if the devil had completely taken over her soul and snatch. All she could think about was the crazy, big, knobby dick between the animal's hindquarters that would be ramming up her pussy.

"Boy, here, here!" Elaine cried out, wriggling her ass in the dog's face.

Rex was interested in her seeping cunt. He started licking at it again. But this time Elaine didn't want to come with a tongue up her snatch. She wanted a cock, a dog-cock jammed up her twat. Elaine looked around her right shoulder and watched his powerful back hump the air as his instinct began to lead him. She sucked in a hard breath as she wriggled her ass again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.