Elaine's Dog Show - Cover

Elaine's Dog Show

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Poor Elaine did not really want to be the 'best paid secretary' on capital hill, she just wanted to be loved by a senator. One night at a party, things go too far for her and she is coereced into having sex with multiple men and a couple of dogs

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"SHITTTTTTT!" Elaine cried out, bucking on the bed, hunching up, drooling with excitement until she thought she'd piss on the bed. Sam was pushing the blunt, bulging head of his cock farther inside her cunt. Elaine could feel his heavy balls now resting on the bottom V of her cunt-lips. Inch after hot inch sank into her hole like a hot poker through a tub of butter. Finally their bodies touched and Sam rested, panting heavily and dripping sweat on her forehead as his cock jerked and danced crazily inside Elaine's cunt.

"Ohhhhh, you'll make me come," Sam grunted as Elaine arched her back and tilted her furry mound downward, making Sam's dick gouge against her pussy-walls. He growled with pleasure and slid his fingers down her belly, then along her sides and under the body to her bouncing ass-cheeks.

"Not yet. Oh, God, don't shoot yet," Elaine begged as she rolled her ass back and forth, squirming against Sam's squeezing hands. She closed her eyes and smiled in satisfaction. His cock was all the way in her now, his balls bumping up against her swollen cunt-lips. Sam grunted again when Elaine concentrated on milking his long, thick trembling cock.

"Ohhhh, shit. You feel so soft and slick," Sam moaned as he closed his eyes and arched his head back, taking in the full sensation of Elaine's cuntal milking. His face went slack as she worked her slim ass around and made her soft cunt-walls caress his hot cock-head.

"Start fucking me, baby. Oh, Sam, start fucking me," Elaine begged him as she milked his hot dick faster and faster.

Sam obeyed, pulling back and dragging his cock out of her cunt. Elaine felt her pussy-walls being pulled along with it. They clasped and sucked in around the hollows behind the swollen tip of Sam's dick. Then Sam stopped just as his cock-head was halfway out from between Elaine's outer labes. He held it there for a while, looking down and watching as the blonde writhed and hunched like a wounded wild animal.

"DON'T LEAVE IT THERE! FUCK ME, OR GET OUT! OHHHH, YOU SON- OF-A-BITCH!" Elaine cried wildly as she screwed up her thighs and tried to impale herself on Sam's stiff hard fuck-rod.

"I like it when you're like this," Sam said, licking his lower lip as he reamed out the throat of her sucking pussy one more time with is dick-head.

"F-FUUUUKKKK!" Elaine screeched.

Sam pushed in again. Her cunt muscles spasmed now, sucking at Sam's invading dick. As the senator continued with his fucking motions, Elaine slid her left hand between their bouncing, grinding bellies. Sam was so intent on his increasingly faster fucking motions that he didn't notice Elaine's move at first. Slowly she curled her fingers around the man's sliding cock-shaft, squeezing the hot, slick rod lightly with her hand as Sam growled and groaned with pleasure. The heavy rod pulsed when she scratched a nail lightly against the spongy meat. Sam was threatening to come as Elaine's cuntal muscles spasmed, sucking and milking at his shaft. Her fingers stayed around his ramming dick, caressing the plunging torpedo as Sam's fucking built into a wild frenzy.

"Slow down," Elaine begged him.

"Can't, don't stop me. Can't," Sam said, his eyes closed and his face flushed red as perspiration ran freely down his handsome face.

"Wait for me... Ohhhh, wait!" Elaine cried out, digging her head into the pillow one more time and trying to work herself up to a climax.

"No, No," he groaned.

Elaine knew that she couldn't stop him now. She could tell from the fast, jerking movements he was making that he was out of control. He kissed her roughly, peeling her lips back over her teeth. He was hurting her now. but Elaine didn't care. Her cunt throbbed like an open wound. The flesh around her clit glowed as floods of juice leaked out and slicked down her cunt and Sam's dick. Elaine clamped her eyelids together and fucked for all she was worth. Her ass bounced on the mattress as she thrust hard against Sam's wild movements.

"NOW, BABY, NOW!" Sam warned.

Elaine tightened her cuntal muscles. She felt the powerful ring of her snatch clamp down around the base of Sam's prick just as his fucking movement grew crazy.

"AHHHHH! SHIITTTTT, ELAINE!" Sam squirmed helplessly on top of her. Elaine opened her eyes for a second and saw his face twisted as if he were being stabbed in the back. With her pussy muscles clamped so tightly, Elaine could feel the rhythmic pulsing of his cock-shaft as he started to unload the boiling jizz in his balls.

"Come, darling! Oh, darling, shoot that come into my snatch! Oh, God, Sam, now, now, now!" Elaine cried desperately as she felt his dick swell up in her pussy. She danced her ass wildly across the bed, holding onto Sam's cock-shaft with her aching cunt. Slowly but steadily, Elaine could feel the rushing tickles that had maddened her turn into steady, mind-blinding throbs that ripped across her clutching pussy.

"OHHHHH! OHHHHH!" Elaine screamed out, flailing the air with her feet. She dug her nails into Sam's broad back. "Ohhhhh, GODDD! I'M COMMMMINNNNNGGGGG!"

Sam grunted and lunged at her like a maniac. She bit his neck hard and slammed her violated cunt against him. They rolled around on the bed for what seemed like hours as Sam fired hot, wet salvos of jizz deep into her snatch. Elaine couldn't tell where her body ended and Sam's began. They turned into a tangle of flailing legs and arms and throbbing cunts and cocks as the room was filled with the cries of climaxing bodies.

"Ohhhhhh!" Elaine cried out, running her palms along Sam's back to feel the last tremors of his climax. Elaine sighed and drank in the full, warm feeling that filled her body.

"You know, I could use a good secretary," Sam said after catching his breath.

Elaine couldn't believe it! He was back to talking shop. He'd just come, and his cock was still buried to the hilt up her snatch!

"What?"

"You heard me," Sam crooned, bending his head down and kissing Elaine lightly on her eyelids.

"What - what has this got to do with - with," Elaine stammered.

"With what?" Sam asked furrowing his forehead and looking curiously at her.

"Goddamn, Sam! When a women gets fucked, she doesn't want to hear a job offer right away. Makes her feel like some kind of whore," Elaine said, slightly angry at Sam.

"Sorry, honey. But I just don't want to lose you. As my secretary, you'd be around me all the time. Besides, the salary's a hell a lot higher than what you're pulling in now," Sam said, running his finger lightly up her flat belly.

Elaine thought about it. She surely wasn't getting anywhere with the Department of Treasury. Of course, she didn't intend to make a career out of typing memos and filing case histories. Sam's offer might be the first toe-hold she could have in the real world of politics. She'd just be a secretary, that was true. But with a little effort, she just might be able to get a career going in the political world. And to have Sam, too! That was almost too good to be true.

"I'll have to think about it," Elaine said coyly. Then she remembered Senator Kuhns. What if Wanda didn't convince the old man to leave her alone? If she became closely associated with Sam, any scandal involving her would drag him down, too. She'd not only destroy her chances of making something of herself in Washington, but she'd be responsible for shattering a budding political career for him.

"What's to think? Just say yes, and we can get on with more fucking," Sam said, burying his face in the nape of her neck.

"Please, Sam. I'm hungry. Let's go out to eat," Elaine said, feeling those sharp guilt pangs again. How could she act this way toward Sam when she'd done all those miserable, perverted things with Peter Kuhns?

"Admirers?" Sam asked dryly as her phone rang.

"Please, Sam," Elaine said as she hunched back and pulled her slackened pussy off the young senator's soft dick.

"I wish you'd change room-mates," he said flatly as Elaine rolled over and picked up the receiver.

"Elaine? Wanda. Listen, don't say anything. I can't talk long. I'm getting nowhere with that old fart. But I've got a plan. I'll need your help, and tonight," Wanda whispered hurriedly on the phone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.