Elaine's Dog Show - Cover

Elaine's Dog Show

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Poor Elaine did not really want to be the 'best paid secretary' on capital hill, she just wanted to be loved by a senator. One night at a party, things go too far for her and she is coereced into having sex with multiple men and a couple of dogs

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"AHHHH! OHHHHHH, SHITTTTTTT!" Wanda cried out as she felt the fingertip push slowly into the tight, gripping ring of her bung. Elaine wriggled it around and around, teasing her and sending thrills racing from her ass to her clit.

The brunette's clit throbbed in time with her to her friend's fingering, making her slam her ass harder against Elaine's face.

"MFGGGFFF!" Elaine cried out, turning her face to one side to catch her breath.

"Do it, babe! Do it!" Wanda cried out wildly. "Don't stop! Oh God, don't take your mouth away!" the brunette cried desperately.

As Elaine continued to wiggle her finger in the tight asshole. she felt her clit being kissed again. Wanda's head bore down like drill, shoving tighter and tighter against her cunt as her tongue knifed in. Elaine felt her friend's sucking mouth work on her cunt, pulling the sensitive, swollen flesh in gentle tugs until it was almost the same feeling as having a cock jamming in and out.

"Ohhhhh, Wanda, Wanda!" the blonde moaned frantically. "It's good! Oh G-God!" Elaine stammered. "Suck me! Oh, suck me until I come! Jam your tongue up me! IN! IN! IN!" Elaine cried over and over. She felt Wanda's mouth go wild on her cunt. It ground tightly into her, spreading the cunt-lips apart, pushing itself into her tight hole as it sucked harder and harder on her clit.

As Wanda violently continued to suck at Elaine's cunt, she felt the finger in her ass pushing farther inside. Elaine didn't know what she was doing. She only realised that her friend reacted to that ass-probe as if she had twenty dicks inside her.

"Ummmmmmm," Wanda groaned, rolling her ass around in circular hunches Elaine could sense that her finger was sending throbs of pleasure through her friend's cunt. The blonde knew that Wanda pussy walls vibrated like a drum head. She could feel the mighty contractions against her probing tongue. As a result, she worked her finger-fucking and tonguing together. She tickled, teased and stroked the sensitive pussy-flesh while she probed deeper with her forefinger.

"Ummmmmmm," Wanda groaned again into Elaine's cunt.

Those vibrations echoed through Elaine's cunt. They shook her clit to its roots. Elaine's nerve endings vibrated and quivered until she thought her body would explode from pleasure. She spread her legs and hunched her drooling box up, slamming her cunt harder against Wanda's face in a frenzy of passionate humping. Every time she hunched her ass up she felt Wanda's tongue lash over the raw flesh of her snatch.

"TAKE IT! OH, GOD, WANDA! OH, FUCKIN' JEEESUS! OH, OHHH, I'M GONNA COME!" Elaine cried out, digging her head into the pillow. The veins stood out in her neck as she felt the knot of sexual tension in her belly suddenly unravel. She couldn't take the teasing tension any more. That unbearable itch had to be scratched.

"Come, baby, come!" Wanda moaned.

Elaine could feel the brunette's tongue push up and hold rigid. The blonde straddled Wanda's head and worked her ass in a series of short, hard hunches.

She concentrated on fucking herself with Wanda's tongue, gluing her mouth at the same time on her friend's wide-open pussy. Her lips clamped tightly over the soft, hot, hairy box. She shot her tongue inside Wanda's snatch, keeping it as rigid as the one inside hers.

"NOWWWWW! NOWWWWWWW!" Elaine screamed into Wanda's humping pussy.

"OHHHHHH!" Wanda responded.

Elaine could feel the brunette writhe and twist on top of her. She knew that Wanda was coming soon, probably as soon as she was.

"NOWWWWWWW!" Wanda screeched in her pussy.

Elaine felt the world blow apart for her. She was fucking herself and fucking Wanda at the same time. The idea blew her mind. She wanted to make her friend take it, eat it, suck it, drink it. Her mouth shoved down hard between Wanda's trembling thighs as the first spasms raced over her clit. Her hips shot up like a rocket as she twisted her finger in as far as it would go up Wanda's ass. Elaine felt her friend shaking over her.

She shoved her tongue deep into the hot pussy and felt it starting to spasm. Wanda was coming with her! She felt the brunette hunching wildly as if she were going out of control.

"UNNGHHH! WAWWWHHH! WAWWWWHHHHHH!" Elaine screamed into Wanda's pussy.

"FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!" Wanda screamed back as her clit popped into Elaine's mouth. The blonde felt tremors and quakes ripple through her cunt. Her toes curled, her belly knotted up as her cunt, clit and tits exploded. She grabbed Wanda tightly and held her in place as she hunched her dripping pussy onto the stiff wriggling tongue.

Finally the contractions stopped and they both collapsed. Elaine felt herself drifting back to reality, and realised what had just happened. How could she be sliding so low? This had to be the depths of degradation. She was amazed at her own perversion. Wasn't there a level below which she wouldn't drop? Elaine began wondering if she and Peter Kuhns weren't cut out of the same cloth. In fact, he might be better. At least he recognised the fact that he was perverted. Elaine did the same things, but kept on insisting that she was very normal.

"That was wonderful, darling," Wanda finally panted out.

"Oh, God, God. I must be sick," Elaine blurted as she shot up into a sitting position and cradled her head in her hands.

"Hey, take it easy," Wanda said, running her fingers along Elaine's naked thighs." There's nothing wrong with you. Just because we make it in the sack doesn't mean you're a dyke. We were both a little... uh... tense, and you decided to let out a little of that tension on me. There's nothing to worry about, honey," Wanda said consolingly.

"Maybe not," Elaine said, listening to her friend's advice." And do you think you can help me?"

"With Peter Kuhns?" Wanda said, smiling at Elaine." You'd better believe it. That old fart's getting too big for his pants anyway. He deserves to be taken down a few pegs," Wanda said a little bitterly.

"What are you going to do?" Elaine asked as she turned around in the bed and lay next to her friend.

"That's my secret," Wanda said cuddling up next to her friend." You just get to sleep and let me worry about that," Wanda said as she stretched, yawned, then put her arms around Elaine's slender waist and fell asleep.

Elaine stayed awake for almost an hour after the brunette's heavy, steady breathing indicated that she was fast asleep. Even after Wanda's reassurances, Elaine couldn't help but feel that she'd never be the same. Even if she were rid of Peter Kuhns and all his sick friends, she knew that she'd lost some of her self respect and confidence. No matter what happened to save her, the blonde realised that all the humiliation and degradation she'd been dragged through had irrevocably changed her life.


"Elaine? I'm back in town," Sam said over the phone.

"Sam? God, it's good to hear from you," Elaine said, brushing back her hair and sitting

"You alone?" he asked in a low, husky voice.

"Of course. Wanda's off to - to, well, wherever she goes," Elaine said, feeling her heart pounding harder. She knew what he was going to suggest. Elaine prayed that he would wouldn't suggest that hotel room. She knew that he and Peter paid joint rent on it, dragging whatever woman they could find up there. But Sam had been off canvassing for votes, while Peter had been doing his usual kinky entertaining. And as for Elaine, she didn't want to go back to a room that held so many humiliating memories for her. Peter Kuhns hadn't called her for two days now. She didn't want to run the risk of meeting him at the Hilton.

"You mind if I come by?" Sam said in a low whisper.

"Mind? I'd kill you if you didn't!" Elaine cried out excitedly as she told him to come in about an hour.

After she hung up the phone, Elaine ran to the bathroom and combed her hair. She hummed happily to herself, forgetting about the events of the past few days. All she cared about now was that Sam Smith was coming to visit her. Elaine felt like a teenager going out on her first date.

Wear something sexy, she said to herself as she ran out of the bath into her bedroom. Elaine fished through the closet until she came across a see-through blue nightie. The bottom hem would drop just below the V of her snatch-lips. It was perfect, Elaine thought to herself as she reached behind her neck and unfastened her dress. As she pulled her bra and panties off. the blonde felt her body break out into a cold sweat. She kept thinking of Sam's powerful body and long, rigid cock. In a few minutes, it'd be plowing through her cunt, stretching those rumbling, rippling membranes apart. All thoughts of Senator Kuhns and Wanda's conversation with her this morning faded. What had Wanda said? Elaine asked herself as she slipped the nightie over her head and smoothed it down over her jutting boobs. As she admired her firm, protruding tits in the full-length mirror, Elaine remembered the brunette saying something about getting back at Peter Kuhns tonight. But her mind was to cluttered with images of Sam's dick for her to remember much of the conversation. I'll ask her about it tomorrow, Elaine said to herself as he glanced at the clock. It was nine-thirty in the evening. A half-hour and -

Elaine's thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Sam?" she called out tentatively in the bedroom.

"No, Roto-Rooter," Sam shouted through the locked living room door.

Elaine ran though the living room and unlocked the door, swinging it open and seeing Sam standing on the small porch of her Georgetown apartment grinning sheepishly at her.

"I couldn't wait," he said, walking in and putting his muscular arms around her slender waist. "And it looks like you couldn't either," he said, holding her at arms length for a second and staring at her see-through nightie.

"Oh, God, kiss me," Elaine said as Sam closed and locked the door.

"Let's get to bed," Sam said, wrapping his strong arms around her waist and bending his head down to hers. Elaine almost gagged as Sam's strong tongue burrowed deep into her mouth, pushing hers back until she thought she was going to swallow it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.