Elaine's Dog Show - Cover

Elaine's Dog Show

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Poor Elaine did not really want to be the 'best paid secretary' on capital hill, she just wanted to be loved by a senator. One night at a party, things go too far for her and she is coereced into having sex with multiple men and a couple of dogs

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"AIYYEEIEE!" Elaine shrieked as Rex hunched his powerful black hips one more time and buried almost all of his cock in her snatch. She kept screaming and screaming as the dog held tightly onto her heaving belly. Elaine shook her head wildly back and forth as tears of pained pleasure sprang to her eyes. She couldn't believe the sensation she was having right now.

It was different getting screwed by a dog. All those lumps that funny, slick pointed feeling of doggie meat pressing against her clinging cunt-walls, it was all so foreign to her. She closed her eyes tightly so her cries died into muffled moans and whimpers. Maybe it would all go away. No, that was crazy. She knew where she was. It wasn't a dream. She was kneeling on the floor with a Doberman wrapped around her. Its cock was stuffed in her snatch, and they both were close to coming.

"OHHHH!" the woman cried as she felt the final big bump near the root of the animal's dong bang up against her swollen labes. "Unngh! Unngh!" she cried each time Rex pulled his cock out slightly, then rammed it back in, trying to get that big knob into her pussy.

"Help him out, bitch!" Peter ordered, seeing what the animal was trying to do.

Elaine sobbed in frustrated sexual fury as she reached back with both hands and pulled her thighs farther apart. Rex barked twice, then lunged forward one more time. With an audible squish, the large knob slid past her puffed and juice-slicked labes and buried itself deep in her hole.

"AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHH!" the blonde shrieked as she nearly fell forward from the sudden and almost painful insertion.

"You'll love it in a second," Peter said sarcastically as he saw tears trickle down Elaine's flushed lace.

He was right. That big knob stretched her pussy apart the way it had never been stretched before. The raw nerve endings responded to that big lump like a million tiny blasting caps, sending out jolts of pleasure that had never been felt before.

"NNNNGHHH! NNGHHHH!" Elaine cried out between her tightly clenched teeth. She felt a hot wetness growing around the bottoms of her swinging tits, while her belly heaved and stiffened with the dog's forward fucking motions. Elaine knew she was being rubbed up fast to climax.

"Fuck him, bitch!" the three men cried out together as they staggered closer to Elaine. She opened her eyes and saw that all three of them had their cocks pointed straight at her face. They were rubbing their dicks frantically, using the drooling pre-come that leaked out of their respective piss-slits as lubricants. She could tell that they were going to fire their wads into her face. But the blonde didn't care. She didn't mind if they drowned her in gallons of come. In fact, she wanted it!

She growled and humped almost as fast and furiously as the Doberman, squeezing her cunt-muscles together at times to trap the hunching dog's dick. She wanted more of his prick-meat. The woman wanted to feel Rex's prick driving farther and farther into her cunt until he speared her womb. Elaine's cries turned into obscene nearly unintelligible babbles of ecstasy as sweat broke out across her forehead and upper lip.

"CLOSE! C-C-CLOSE!" Elaine warned as she squeezed her snatch muscles tightly together, trapping Rex's dick inside her hole for a few seconds.

Rex whined and howled as he increased the speed and intensity of his hunching. Elaine thought her mind was going to blow apart from the blasts of pleasure she was receiving. She bounced her thighs up and down, squealing with delight as she tried to get the maximum amount of friction from the fucking.

"She's coming. I know she's coming," Jerry panted as he pulled down his dick and aimed it right it Elaine's thrashing head.

"No, no, noooo," Elaine moaned. "Don't come yet," she panted to the dog. She could feel the Doberman's cock jerking and swelling inside her cunt now. It banged against the hot, wet, clutching pussy walls, threatening to explode and blast her snatch with doggie-jizz at any second. Elaine was close, but she wasn't ready yet. She needed a few more seconds of dick plugging to pop off.

"AHHHHHHH! WAWHHHHH! OH, GOD! OHHHH, FUCK ME! OHH, JE-E- ESUS, DOGGIE, FUCK ME!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Elaine cried out wildly as she felt her pussy begin to pucker up. It was the last step before her clit would begin to spark with sexual coming. She heard the dog howl somewhere in the distance as she felt herself blasting off from earth.

"Shit, I'm gonna shoot!" Jerry cried out as he grabbed his cock with both hands and aimed at Elaine.

"Meee, too!" Peter and his look-alike clones as they began spraying the bucking blonde with wads of white-hot jizz.

But Elaine was oblivious to the bombardment of spunk she was getting as the thick gobs of jizz trickled down her cheeks, tits and ass. The blonde concentrated on Rex's plunging pecker. The stiff hairs on the end of his sheath tickled her sensitive outer labes, adding to the unspeakably intense pleasure she was already getting. Suddenly Elaine felt all the controls being lifted from her cunt. Her belly contracted, then her cunt. Then all hell broke loose as she felt the first orgasmic spasm rip through her box.

"OHHH, FUCK! FUCK! FUUCCKKK!!" Elaine howled as her pussy twisted tightly around Rex's digging prick. "COMlNG! CCCCCOOOMMMINNNGG!" she howled again and again.

"Jesus!" Peter gasped in appreciation as he watched Elaine and Rex buck and thrash together. The dog was rhythmically stabbing the blonde's violated pussy and drawing the full length of his pointed, red, juice-slicked cock out of Elaine's cunt, then ramming it back in again. Elaine had come too suddenly for the dog. He hadn't been ready to shoot, and was now working himself to climax. He result was that he was prolonging Elaine's orgasm. She felt her cunt contractions build and build. They should have gotten weaker after a time, but they were growing stronger. She was out of control, bucking, clawing, screaming, thrashing on the floor as more intense spasms blasted through her aching snatch.

"WAWHHHHH! WAWHHHHH! STOP! S-S-ST-STOP HIM!" the woman cried as Rex continued to plug her hole with his dick.

Finally! The animal opened his jaws and stared stupidly at the ceiling, letting out a high, thin howl as his dick sprayed in the first jet of doggie-come.

"UNNGHHHHH!" she cried out gratefully. It was as if the animal's come was putting out the raging fire inside her pussy.

"B-BASTARD! OHHH, FUCK M-M-MEEEE!" Elaine screamed as lights popped and bombs blew off in her ears. She could feel the wet pressure of Rex's jizz-wads plopping against her pussy walls. Her clit vibrated and throbbed furiously, beating against the sensitive pussy flesh around it as the Doberman continued to dump his load in her snatch.

"Oh, Christ. Christ, Christ," Elaine finally moaned as the dog poured in his final load. The blonde felt completely exhausted. As Rex barked in triumph, then leapt off and trotted into the far corner of the room, Elaine collapsed on the floor.

"Good show, Elaine. Good show," Peter said, flipping his stubby dick back into his pants. "You keep that up and you might make the party's nomination for president," he said, laughing loudly. "Now you get dressed and get out. We've got politics to talk about and don't like strange ears to listen in."

Elaine couldn't believe it. The three men suddenly turned into hardcore politicians, talking about caucuses, pending legislation, and political log-rolling while she till lay exhausted on the living room floor, drooling rivulets or doggie- jizz from her snatch. She was just some piece of meat for their perverted casual entertainment.

The blonde could have screamed. But she knew there wasn't any good in doing it. She should be thankful that they were satisfied. As the three men talked excitedly over the bar, Elaine staggered to her feet and walked haltingly to the bathroom. She didn't want to look at the men. They'd dragged her down to the level of a common prostitute. Worse. She knew that there were some hookers who never would have done what she just did. And enjoyed it!

Elaine closed the door and sat down on the cold toilet, letting the cooling dog-come leak out of her slackened cunt and splash in the water below, she held her head in her hands and cried in horror. Panic gripped her heart and mind as she saw herself trapped in this madhouse of sexual perversion. She'd come to Washington just to get started in politics; and now she was quickly becoming a cheap, perverted whore.


"Wanda?" Elaine whispered softly as she walked into her darkened Georgetown apartment. It was after midnight, and Wanda had to work the next day. A swinging as the brunette was, she rarely went out at all the week nights. The girl worked hard at her job, proving to her bosses that she could have gotten her positions without fucking. "Wanda, honey, I've got to talk to you," Elaine called softly as she walked through the living room to the bedroom hallway.

"Hmmmm?... house on fire?" Wanda said sleepily as she blinked her eyes and saw Elaine standing in the doorway of her bedroom.

"Wanda, you've got to help me," Elaine said desperately as she ran to the edge of the bed and sat down. "It's Peter Kuhns. He's - he's got a hold on me. He made me - made me fuck a a-a- dog," Elaine finally managed to get out, dropping her head with embarrassment. She was even ashamed to tell Wanda about what she had just done.

"You didn't want to do it?" Wanda asked, putting her hands under Elaine's chin and raising her face.

"Oh, no. I don't think so. I mean, I enjoyed it when it happened," Elaine reluctantly admitted. "But I swear, Wanda, don't want to do something like that again. Oh, God, Wanda, please help me. I don't know who else I can turn to. He threatened to tell Sam about me. And I know I don't know him that well and we don't have anything really going. But I swear I'd like to try, and, and, and..." Elaine rattled on, suddenly stopping and breaking into a long series of heaving sobs. She felt as if her entire world were breaking apart.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.