Elaine's Dog Show - Cover

Elaine's Dog Show

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Poor Elaine did not really want to be the 'best paid secretary' on capital hill, she just wanted to be loved by a senator. One night at a party, things go too far for her and she is coereced into having sex with multiple men and a couple of dogs

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"How could you get mixed up with people like that? HOW?" in cried out as they reached the hotel lobby.

"Shhh!" Wanda cautioned her friend as they walked quickly through the tiled lobby. "People'll stare if you keep shouting like that," she whispered.

"I don't care, Wanda," Elaine said, feeling herself pulled quickly into the first set of revolving doors.

"Okay, we're outside now," Wanda said, sighing in relief.

"You know what they did to me up there?" Elaine cried out, feeling hot tears spring to her eyes.

"I've got an idea," the brunette said. "But before you get off into some big moral speech, let me tell you a few things first. Honey, this isn't Sunnybrook Farm. A lot goes on around this town. If you want to stay around for a while, you'll better get used to it, ' Wanda said, starting to walk up E street.

"But this kind of thing - with dogs. And YOU. Wanda, YOU!" Elaine cried out, grabbing her friend tightly by the right arm.

"I've been doing things like this for years, honey. If you want to get anywhere around this place, you'd better conform fast," Wanda said, looking blankly at her friend.

Elaine let the brunette go and followed her silently home to their apartment in Georgetown.

She couldn't get to the shower fast enough. As the warm water washed over her body, Elaine shuddered as she thought about what had happened in that hotel room. Safe in her own apartment, the blonde couldn't believe that she'd responded so strongly to that Shepherd's tongue. As Elaine soaped down her crotch for the third time, she swore that she'd never let another animal touch her again for as long as she lived.


"It's Senator Kuhns," one of the girls in the steno pool whispered to Elaine as she finished typing the financial statement report for the division chief.

"So what?" Elaine said, trying to keep down the blush of shame that was burning her face. It had been over three weeks since that disastrous night at the hotel.

She hadn't seen Kuhns or any of his gang since. But she hadn't seen Sam either. He'd called several times, usually from out of town. Election year was coming up, and he was flying back home to head up the beginnings of his campaign drive. Wanda was busy going from one party to another, It all resulted in a string of lonely nights for Elaine. Sam's calls were nice and thoughtful. But they weren't any kind of substitute for a good, hot stiff cock. A few times Elaine played with herself while he talked to her, tweaking her stiffening clit as he told her how her was jacking off at the same time. Something like that sounded childish, but it was the only thing she had.

And as for Wanda, Elaine didn't trust going to her friend's parties any more. The brunette moved around a fast crowd - too fast for Elaine. Besides, even after what had happened, Wanda was still thick with Senator Kuhns. Somehow, her friend had a hold on the old man and was using it to further her career in the capital. Elaine suspected that it was some kind of blackmail. She wanted to ask Wanda what she had on Senator Kuhns. But the blonde didn't want to have anything more to do with him.

"He's on some sort of investigating committee. He's got the boss scared shit-less," the girl said as she glanced at Elaine, then back at Kuhns.

Elaine wanted to crawl into her typewriter. The old fart had spotted her, and was smiling at her. "You know him?" the girl asked.

"Vaguely," Elaine said carelessly as she pretended to be searching for something on her desk.

"He's got a kinky reputation on the Hill," the girl said, backing away from Elaine and going back to her desk.

Guilt by association, Elaine thought to herself as she glanced back at the startled secretary. Whatever the girl was thinking she was probably right in part. Elaine couldn't deny what had happened before. She was just to make sure that it didn't happen again.

"He's coming this way," the girl behind her whispered. Elaine looked up and saw Senator Kuhns swaggering slowly up to her. His oily grin and glazed, deep-set eyes made her cunt contract in disgust. To think that she'd wrapped her lips around the cock of a creep like this!

"Hello, Elaine. Busy?" he said, leaning on the front edge of the desk and panting heavily on her.

Elaine was afraid that he'd reach up suddenly and make a grab for one of her tits.

"Senator, please, I'm -" the blonde started to say.

"Don't be so reluctant, my dear. Don't forget, the only way you're ever going to get anywhere is to play along," the old man wheezed softly in her right ear. "Ask you friend Wanda."

"What Wanda does is her own business. I'm through with your sick little games," Elaine said between her teeth, refusing to look up at the man.

"I expected you'd be a little reluctant," Peter sighed, moving his right hand slowly across the desk top to Elaine's left wrist. "So you like to play it straight? What do you think your friend Sam would think if he knew..."

An electric bolt of shock ran through Elaine's body. She dropped her pencil and jerked her head up, staring into Senator Kuhns' grinning face.

"You wouldn't - you couldn't, without giving yourself away."

"I'm going to be quick and blunt, Elaine," Peter said, glancing around carefully. "Everybody in this town knows what I like. They may not approve of it, but they don't say a word. I'm too powerful, my dear, to worry what Sam might or might not think. But I'll bet you wouldn't be on his Christmas card list for long."

"He doesn't mean anything to me," Elaine said, hoping that she be would be believed.

"That's not what I heard from the grapevine. Christ, you whores are all the same. Show you a little affection, and bingo, it's romance," the old man chuckled.

"I don't have to listen to this," Elaine said sharply as she started to get up from her desk.

"Just take it easy and listen to me. You keep up this Pollyanna game of yours and you can kiss goodbye to any kind of relationship with Sam Smith, believe me," Peter said meaningly.

Elaine felt her heart pounding faster and faster as she sat back down at her desk. She barely knew Sam Smith. They had been together only one night, and Elaine had to admit that she was looking more and more forward to those calls. Granted, all that wasn't much. But it might be the beginning something, and Elaine didn't want to lose it.

"Okay, you win. What do you want?" Elaine said, digging her fingernails into her palms in disgust as she refused to look up at the chuckling Peter Kuhns.

"Thought you'd see it my way. Just come over to the hotel room tonight. You know the way. Cooperate, and you'll be one of the best paid secretaries on the Hill," Kuhns said, reaching over and giving her right arm a little pat before he slid back off the desk and started for the door. God! Elaine cried softly in disgust. "Tonight at eight sharp!" Kuhns said loudly enough for the entire office to hear. Elaine turned a deep shade of red and started to bury herself in another typing project. But as hard as she worked that day, she couldn't shake off the growing feeling of horror that was gripping her mind.


"I don't think we have to tie you up tonight," Elaine, Kuhns said as the blonde walked into the room. She sighed with relief. There were only two other men there. At least she didn't have to fuck in the middle of Grand Central Station.

"Let's get it over with," Elaine said sourly, closing the door softly behind her. She glanced over in the corner and saw the Doberman that had fucked Wanda.

"Oh, God, not that again she moaned as she raised her hands and clutched her tits protectively.

"Come on, Elaine," Kuhns said as he walked over to her and forcefully pulled her hands away.

Elaine closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as she let the old man's hands crawl over her boobs. We can get a fuck anytime. But we really don't get an opportunity to see a girl with your, uh, talents too often," he said.

Elaine heard the other men join Kuhns laughing as he pushed her towards the centre of the room.

"Fuck? Come on, Elaine," Pete said, smirking at her as be roughly turned her to face him. He raised his hand and pressed his thumbs under the blonde's jaw, forcing her to look up into his fat reddened face. Don't play games with me, honey. We both know that you get turned by doggie-cock. We just like to watch, that's all."

Elaine shuddered and moaned as she desperately tried to shake her head.

"Yes we do, and that scene probably turns you on, too. You want to get fucked, and by that mutt ever there right?" Peter said, forcing her head to the right and making her look at the Doberman.

"I..." Elaine started to say.

But Peter didn't let her answer. He was getting impatient, and was showing it.

"Get a good grip on this and you'll see much we want to watch you," Peter said.

He took one hand and grabbed Elaine's right arm, moving it forward until she felt something short, thick and hard with her fingers. Elaine knew that it was Senator Kuhns' stubby cock. Even with her fingers she could recognise that revolting organ that she'd had in her mouth many nights earlier.

"Looks like she's going into heat or something," the first man said.

He was about thirty-five, greying at the temples, almost delicately handsome man? Impeccably dressed in a metallic blue three-piece suit. He looked like he belonged in a diplomatic meeting now rather than in a hotel room watching a bowser fuck.

"Most of these Washington secretaries'll bend over just if you wink at them," the other man said. He was about ten years older and a carbon copy of Peter Kuhns. Elaine could have sworn they were twins at first glance. Not only did they look the same, but they had the same sick sense of humour and sexual fun.

"You're in for a real treat tonight," Peter panted as his chubby hands moved over Elaine's unresisting body. She made no move to stop him. It wouldn't do any good. The blonde held her breath, aware only of the heavy breathing around her and an occasional loud whimper and whine from the big dog in the comer. Soon she was standing in front of the senator, wearing only her lacy black bra and filmy panties. The halter barely covered the hard tit-tips that could just be made out through the black material. The briefs were so sheer that Peter and the two other men could see the outline of her moist pussy pressing against the fabric.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.