Elaine's Dog Show - Cover

Elaine's Dog Show

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Poor Elaine did not really want to be the 'best paid secretary' on capital hill, she just wanted to be loved by a senator. One night at a party, things go too far for her and she is coereced into having sex with multiple men and a couple of dogs

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Ohh! Fuck me, fuck me!" Elaine, moaned as she felt Sam crawl all over her twisting body. The hair on his legs and chest dug teasingly at her hot skin, tickling every square inch of her tits, belly and legs as his fingers dug at her slender thighs.

"Baby, baby, baby," the senator moaned over and over as he nibbled lightly at her neck and throat. Elaine could feel Sam sliding his hands up higher and higher, digging them under her back as he fumbled for the snap of her bra.

The bucking blonde hunched up slightly, giving him more room for finger movement. In a second, Elaine felt Sam fumbling with the halter material. She heard the snap pop open, then felt the release of the tension on her tits as Sam pulled her halter off her big boobs.

"AHHHH! OHHHH!" Elaine cried out as Sam dug his teeth gently into her sensitive nipple. The big man was pinching her pussy- lips hard now, tugging at the raw, rumbling snatch flesh as torrent and torrent of hot twat juice spilled over his hairy hand and soaked the wrinkled sheet below. Elaine writhed and bucked under the humping man, feeling a thick layer of sweat slosh between them as they ground their bodies together.

"Christ, baby. You don't know how long I've been waiting for this," Sam said as he moved over onto her other tit.

At the same time he slid his hand down to her hips. Elaine took the hint and squeezed her buttocks together, inching up slightly to let him wrap his fingers around her briefs and pull them off. She wanted to feel his cock against her sopping-wet snatch lips. It felt deliciously pleasurable to grind her cloth- covered labes against his big, pumping dick. But Elaine was getting too hot now. She wanted to feel the real thing - the hot, tight cock-skin pushing and pressing down into the mushy, furry valley of her cunt.

"Fuck me," Elaine whimpered as she felt Sam's powerful fingers curl around the elastic waist-band of her wrinkled, juice- saturated briefs.

"Uhhhhh!" Elaine cried out as she felt Sam move suddenly up to her mouth.

She opened her lips under his pressure and welcomed his thick, lashing tongue as it dug deeper and deeper into her mouth. As his thick tongue battled hers wildly, Elaine felt her pussy- lips being pulled apart. Sam had his hands under her ass, working his fingers under the elastic band of her panties until they were crawling across the naked skin of her butt. Every time her squeezed his fingers against her ass, the valley running between her legs pulled open. Elaine moaned, trying to tell Sam that her plump pussy-lips were aching to be rubbed again. Soon Elaine could feel Sam's fingers inching over until they were rubbing over the silky flesh between her shit-chute and her cunt. She moaned louder and deeper and more juice seeped out of her hot hole, coating Sam's fingers until they slid over the woman's skin as if they were greased.

As their hot spit-filled mouths sucked and gurgled together, Elaine could feel eleven inches of throbbing, hot dick-meat pressing against the soft, slippery lips of her cunt. She wanted to scream for Sam to dig his prick into her snatch. Yet the blonde knew that he knew what he was doing. Elaine had waited all these months for a hot dick. She could wait a few minutes more.

"Now, babe, now," Sam said gruffly.

"Now?" Elaine echoed, wondering what he was talking about.

She didn't have a long wait. Elaine felt Sam's fingers pull up slightly as they curled around the waist-band once more. There was an experimental tug. The briefs held on. Elaine was about to hunch up to help Sam when she felt the senator's fingers curl into a fist, then pull down last. Her briefs ripped apart, completely exposing her snatch.

"Ahhhhh!" the woman moaned as she felt a blast of cool air blow up against her pussy lips.

"Pussy," Sam whispered as his hands worked between her legs and stroked her big red-hot labes. Elaine pushed her ass up to the beautiful squeezing sensation between her trembling legs. She was spread open, moaning under her breath. The groaning blonde was completely on fire, running over with a hot lava flowing from between her chewing, gnawing snatch lips.

"Pussy," Elaine babbled incoherently as she felt Sam rub her cunt-lips together. As the sensitive flesh was rubbed and heated, Elaine began to feel an old familiar knot begin to tie up deep in her belly. Her hands flew around Sam's neck, pulling his mouth tighter onto hers. Their tongues lashed more frenziedly against one another as spit bubbled out of their mouths and ran down her chin.

"This cock's gonna get into that pussy," Sam said, rolling back between her legs. Elaine groaned, as she felt Sam's hairy, muscular legs pushing down onto hers. As he shoved her apart, she reached down between their bellies and pushed the spongy, big cock-head into her hot, dark-red hairy gash.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Elaine groaned, hunching up against the hairy body that pushed down on her.

"Yeah," Sam moaned as he slid his body first up, the down, rubbing the full length of his prick over and over Elaine fluttering flaps. The blonde babbled and groaned wildly as she felt Sam's thick cock-shaft digging and sinking deeper and deeper into her pussy. His balls dragged over her puffy labes while he continued to suck and tongue her mouth.

"Shit! Almost came," he panted wildly as he pulled back and looked down at Elaine's thrashing body.

"Come! Come!" Elaine gasped like a machine as she closed her eyes and dug her ass-checks into the groaning mattress.

The blonde rubbed her ass back and forth, pulling the sensitive, wet membranes of her pussy against one another with the grinding movements. Every inch of her body screamed for Sam's cock. Elaine couldn't believe that he could want a man she'd just met so badly. But here she was, thrashing and writhing on a hotel bed, begging for his dick while he continued to tease her.

"Easy, girl," Sam said half jokingly as he slid down the bed.

"Wh-What?" Elaine asked as she opened her eyes and wondered what he was going to do.

"Don't worry about a thing, honey. Old Sam knows what he's doin'. The folk down in Florida are famous for this," he said as he stopped when his face was opposite her fiery snatch-lips.

Elaine gasped as she felt his thick, hot breath blow through her wiry pussy hairs. He was going to eat her cunt! Elaine gritted her teeth and dug her head back into the sweat-soaked pillow as she felt his breath blow stronger against her hot box. Every breath made her snatch-walls rumble more strongly.

"Ummmmmmm," Sam moaned as he nuzzled his nose against her outer labes.

"AHHHHHH! D-D-DON'T!" Elaine cried out as her legs flew apart.

"NNNNGGGFFFFF!" Sam cried out again as he pushed his face hard the against her hot, wet pussy.

Elaine's eyeballs rolled up in her head as she felt his tongue push between her labes into the slippery channel of her rumbling box. As Elaine continued to explode, Sam shoved up higher and higher until his nose was pushing against her sparking clit. His tongue scraped around the narrow, tender hot passage, sopping up her pussy juice like a kitty cat over a bowl of milk. Elaine gasped and moaned in disbelief as Sam worked her over. He pulled her legs apart with his hands until she was wide open for anything he wanted to do to her. His finger held her buns apart while his thumbs worked over her tight asshole. Elaine didn't care any more. Not many men in her life had bothered with her ass. But it was almost as sensitive as her pussy. When she'd finger herself off in bed, Elaine stuck her fingers up her asshole most as often and far as she did with her cunt. Sam seemed to instinctively know her sensitivity, and was paying attention to it now. Elaine hunched up again. In an instant, Sam had shoved the tip of his thumb up her ass-hole. Her sphincter muscle grabbed it, squeezing tight. At the same time, the muscles of her snatch snapped shut on his tongue, trapping it deep inside her hole. Sam moved his head around, licking and snarling at her as he continued to gnaw at her drooling pussy. When she started to hunch quickly and rhythmically, he pulled away.

"OHHHHH! NOOOOO!" she cried out, rolling her head from side to side of the pillow.

Long, silky blonde strands of hair clung to her parted mouth as she gasped heatedly. Bolts of unspeakable pleasure shot out of her trembling snatch and exploded in all parts of her body. Elaine didn't know what she wanted any more. The blonde wanted cock. But at the same time, she enjoyed the teasing that Sam was putting her through. Elaine didn't want it to stop. The second the senator's prick plowed into her box, she knew that the end would be near. The blonde begged for every kind sexual delight in between her gasps for air.

"Fuck me! Suck me! Ohhh, fuckin' Jeesus! Oh, G-G-God!" Elaine moaned.

"Not yet babe," Sam said, pulling slowly away from her snatch.

Elaine opened her eyes and looked at him. Sam was kneeling between her widely splayed legs grinning at her while strands of her wiry cunt hairs stuck out from between the row of big, straight front teeth.

"What are we g-going to do?" Elaine stammered as she felt the fire in her pussy reach an incredible intensity.

"Turnabout's fair play," Sam said, inching in towards the blonde's head.

"What do you mean?" Elaine asked nervously as she guessed what he meant. Sam wanted her give him a head-job. That was something that didn't turn her on too much. The man got all the pleasure, while the woman got a sore jaw. Still, it might be fun see if she could get the full length and width of that monster cock into her mouth.

"Don't play too dumb, babe," Sam said as he crawled out from between her legs, then inched upward on his knees until his hefty prick jerked only inches above her parted lips. Elaine raised her head slightly, then turned it as she opened her mouth and moved forward. At the same time, Sam squeezed his hairy, muscular butt- cheeks together and hunched toward her, brushing the tip of his dick-shaft lightly against her lower lips.

"Mmmmmm," Elaine moaned as she reached down and started to play with her throbbing clit. At the same time she stuck out her tongue and started to lick at the throbbing cock-head. Sam moaned, his muscular body jerking as Elaine let her slender tongue work around and around the pulsating head. With one hand Elaine reached out and wrapped her fingers around the width of the giant shaft. Her fingers couldn't even come near to touching her lower palm, the pole was so thick! Elaine massaged Sam's dick with her fingers, letting slide lightly up and down the hot, tightly pulled skin while she moved her head around and dug the tip of her tongue into the tiny piss-slit at the end of his dick-head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.