Driving Men To Distraction - Cover

Driving Men To Distraction

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Before big brother got married, sister and brother were perfect lovers, enjoying each other in every imaginable situation. Little sister's luck also changes and she becomes engaged to a nice young 'friendly' rapist. While all four were vacationing together at a lake cabin, the sister-in-law learns about her husband and his little sister, what would she do?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Damn, you, Chance Weston! Cari felt her frustration mounting to the breaking point. You had no right leaving your little sister high and dry like this!

The trouble was, she wasn't dry. She was wet, hot, and very much in need of a man. For a girl addicted to sex the way she was, the past month of cold turkey had been sheer hell. She had done her best to forget about her brother, to put their life as lovers behind her. She had avoided him, refusing his and Tanya's invitations to come over to their new home for dinner.

In fact, she had done her best to completely forget about sex. Until tonight, she hadn't even allowed herself a date. Then she met Barry Cole earlier in the day and accepted his proposal for dinner and a movie.

She met Barry on campus and wasn't sure why she said yes to the young, red-haired man. Perhaps it was because he was an old friend. He and Chance had always been close, best friends back in high school. Then she had been the little sister who had always been a pest to them. However, today Barry's reaction to meeting her had been more than enthusiastic. They had talked a bit about old times, then quickly outlined what they were doing on campus. Barry was presently working on his doctorate, supporting himself on the less-than-prosperous wages of a student instructor. The more they talked, the more she realized he might be a temporary solution to the problem she had developed over the past month. At least she had hoped so.

At the moment, the problem looked far from being solved. They had gone to dinner, then a movie, and despite all her efforts to make her desires known to him, he hadn't invited her back to his apartment. He did, after much cajoling on her part, agree to come up to hers for a cup of coffee.

So far, coffee was all he had shown any interest in - that and polite conversation, ranging from student-faculty relationships to politics. Interesting conversation, she admitted, but she didn't want talk now. She wanted action.

As she sat there on the sofa beside him, two cups of coffee settling heavily on her stomach, she toyed with the idea of reaching over and grabbing his crotch, squeezing his cock and pleading, "I can't take it anymore. You've been driving me mad all evening! I'm yours! I'll do anything if you'll just plow my pussy with this wonderful cock!"

She didn't. If he couldn't feel the pressing invitation of her thigh next to his and the lingering caress of her hand on his shoulder and neck, he probably wouldn't get the message if she unzipped his fly, pulled his prick out and began sucking it. For some reason, Barry seemed to be on a completely different wave length.

Maybe he's afraid of putting the make on his best friend's sister? She puzzled over the problem. Other friends of her brother hadn't been bothered by that. All of them had tried to get into her pants. Some had succeeded. Maybe he doesn't like girls? Then why in hell did he ask me out?

"You know, you've really changed from the days when I used to come over to your house for cookies and milk after school," he said, moving an arm behind her, letting it rest on the back of the sofa. His flngers brushed at her shoulder. "You've grown up, Cari. You're really quite a beautiful woman."

Finally! He's finally going to make a move. It's about time!

She scooted closer to him, her thigh pressing warmly against his. She fluttered her eyelashes and looked innocently into his eyes. "It happens to the best of us, growing up, I mean. I was afraid you still saw me as Chance's kid sister."

"Well, I guess... I mean... this afternoon I did," Barry mumbled. "But tonight, as we've sat here, I realized..."

Suddenly, his head darted forward. His hand tightened on her shoulder, while the other hand lifted her chin. His lips met hers.

He hasn't got the smoothest style I've ever seen, but it's a beginning!

She opened her mouth, inviting his tongue inward. She accepted the tantalizing flicks and caresses of his exploring oral digit. He seemed a bit awkward, but his eagerness more than made up for it.

Displaying her approval, she melted against him. She arched her back, firmly rolling the twin peaks of her tits against his chest. At the same time, she slipped a thigh between his legs, rubbing it against the stiffness she found hidden there.

At least that proves he isn't turned off by girls!

And she wasn't turned off by him. Her month of celibacy was about to come to an end - thank God! She felt the juices flowing within her. The cleft of her loins ached to feel a man within her once again.

"Mmmmm," she crooned as their lips parted. "That was nice."

"Yes, yes," he mumbled, pulling away from her. His hands released her shoulder and chin. He glanced at his wristwatch. "It's one o'clock. I didn't realize it was so late. I didn't mean to keep you up. And I've got classes in the morning. I've got to be going."

Before she could say a word, he stood and quickly walked to the door. For some reason, she couldn't shake the image of watching the retreat of a scared rabbit.

"Goodnight, Cari. I'll see you around campus," he said with a hasty glance back over his shoulder. "I apologize for keeping you up so late again."

"Barry," she said. He opened the door, stepped out, and closed it behind him. "... Barry, wait..."

She couldn't believe it. He was gone. One minute he was making a pass, and the next she was sitting alone on the sofa.

What in hell happened? He acted like I had some dread disease! What's the matter with him?

Never before had she seen a man react in such a way. It just didn't make sense. She had done everything to show her receptiveness, everything except come right out and ask him to ball her!

Damn your best friend, Chance! He's as bad as you are!

She shuddered. Her curses did little to relieve the dampness of her loins. She wanted a man and to suddenly find herself rejected for no apparent reason left her flustered and frustrated.

It isn't fair! It just isn't fair!

She was on the verge of tears - anger and need. She gripped her arms and held herself tightly, shaking. There were ways to ease her need, but she didn't want her own fingers. She wanted a man, the feel of a cock moving within the aching channel of her cunt.

If I ever see Barry Cole again, I'll kick him right in the balls! He's apparently got no better use for them!

She shook her head. Finding a sofa pillow beside her, she grabbed it and threw it across the room. It didn't help. She was still angry and she was still frustrated. She couldn't think of anything else she could have done to make her intent more obvious to him. He just didn't respond. She thought about the rigid hardness she had felt beneath his pants and quivered. He was aroused, she didn't doubt that. But why didn't he try to seduce her? Why?

A knock came from the door. Cari looked up, unsure that she had heard the rap. It came again. Brushing back her long blonde hair, she stood and walked to the door, wondering who it could be this late at night. Gripping the knob, she jerked the door open.

Barry Cole stood on the other side.

"You?" She glared at him, confused and angry. "What do you want?"

"You," he said simply.

His arms shot out, roughly grabbing her by the waist. She was jerked forward, her body crushed against his. "What the hell do you think..."

His mouth covered hers, his tongue driving deeply, drilling toward her throat. She squirmed and twisted, trying to break his hold on her. His hands only tightened, mashing her diminutive frame to his muscular body. His tongue was like a hungry whip, lashing, thrashing within her mouth. Despite herself, she was responding to his unexpected show of passion. At the same time, her anger boiled. She had offered this and he had refused. Now, he apparently wanted to take it.

She was breathless and gulping for air when he finally let her mouth slip from his. "What's going on? Do you think you can just come in here like this and... and rape me?"

"If that's what it takes," he said. He grinned, but he was serious. "I mean it. I want you."

He released her. She stumbled back into the living room. Her knees were trembling and she was confused. He slammed the door behind him, locking and chaining it. He turned and looked at her. His expression didn't hint of any malice, but there was definitely determination in his green eyes.

"Why didn't you do this earlier?" she asked, still angry at his rejection. "You could see I was offering!"

His face went blank, as though he didn't know what she was talking about. He was silent for a moment or two. "Does the offer still stand?"

Dammit! Can't you see that it does? Do you have to be hit over the head with a brick? she thought, but said, "No!"

"Then, I guess it will have to be rape!" He moved toward her, reaching out.

She backstepped, avoiding his groping hands. "Barry, you don't want it this way. Do you?"

"No, but if that's the only way, then I guess it will have to do." He was still coming at her and she was still retreating. "You do want it, want me. You've already said that."

"Yes, but..." she sputtered. He was right, she did want him. The dampness in her crotch was seeping into her panties at the thought of him stuffed inside her.

"No 'buts, '" he said.

"It will be rape," she replied. It will, sort of, if you stretch the definition, she thought.

She continued to back away. The thought of this man, this man she wanted, forcing himself on her was exciting. It was the fantasy of the mock-rape all women dream of come true. The rape that wouldn't be a rape. She wanted to tell him that, but to do so would lessen the thrill. The game they played aroused every lusty need within her.

"I won't hurt you," he said. "I don't want that. I just want you, Cari. I want you more than any woman I've ever met."

She wanted to rush forward and hug him, to kiss him. Whatever anger she had felt earlier was gone. Her frustration at his earlier rejection had disappeared. She wanted him, ached to have him deeply entrenched in her wanton body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.