Driving Men To Distraction - Cover

Driving Men To Distraction

 

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Before big brother got married, sister and brother were perfect lovers, enjoying each other in every imaginable situation. Little sister's luck also changes and she becomes engaged to a nice young 'friendly' rapist. While all four were vacationing together at a lake cabin, the sister-in-law learns about her husband and his little sister, what would she do?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Cari's gaze moved over the three other people sitting on the carpeted floor of the living room of the small cottage. They were as naked and unashamed as she was.

"Chance promised me a quiet weekend at the lake," Tanya was saying. "I never expected anything like this."

"I don't think any of us did," Chance replied. His eyes flashed to Cari and he smiled. "But, for one, I'm glad that it did. I feel a hell of a lot better now that everything is out in the open."

"You won't find me complaining," Barry said in a deep, breathless voice. He had just taken a bit over a joint of marijuana and was holding the smoke in his lungs. "Who wants the next toke?"

Tanya took the yellow stick and sucked at it, then passed it to Cari, who did likewise. She was already feeling a slight buzz, not a high, but a mellow floating feeling. As she exhaled, she passed the joint to her brother.

"This is giving me the munchies," she said. "Is anyone else hungry?"

Chance raised his hand while he inhaled the marijuana. Both Barry and Tanya nodded. "Soon as we flnish this number, I'll get us something from the kitchen," Cari said. "I think there's some wine left and we brought a wedge of cheddar cheese and some crackers."

"How'd you and Cari get together?" Chance said turning to Barry. "You two haven't kept in touch, despite the fact we only live across town."

"Something we won't let happen again," Barry assured him, letting his hand run over Tanya's thigh.

"He raped me," Cari piped.

"What?" Tanya's black eyes grew wide. She feigned mock terror as she cringed away from Barry. "You beast!"

"Sort of raped her," Barry grinned, then briefly related the events of that first night with Cari. The young blonde noted he left out the fact he had been a virgin at the time. She understood. It had been hard enough for him to tell her. To admit it before another man would have been impossible.

"Doesn't sound like rape to me," Chance said. "Like James Coburn said in the movie Waterhole No. 3 'assault with a friendly weapon.'"

"It sounds romantic, and sexy," Tanya said, no longer cringing from her newfound lover. "If the rapist urge ever strikes you again, you know my address."

"Hard to believe this brazen hussy was a virgin on our wedding night," Chance said with a wide grin for his wife.

"Whatever I am," Tanya chided, "you have yourself to blame. Until you entered my life, I didn't know what I was missing."

"Anybody want the roach?" Barry held up a minute butt left from the joint. They shook their heads, so he wet a finger, tapped out the still glowing end of the cigarette, then popped it in his mouth, swallowing. "Blah! That tastes awful! Think I could have a little of that wine now, love?"

Cari nodded and rose. "Any special orders?"

"The wine and cheese sounds good," Tanya said, and Barry and Chance nodded.

"Be right back," the blonde replied, turning and trotting into the kitchen.

"Hey, this is nice," Tanya said, gazing at the two men sitting on each side of her. "I've never been alone with two naked men before."

"Sounds like your wife is challenging us to do something about it," Barry said with a wink at Chance.

"Was thinking the same thing myself," Chance answered. "Have anything special in mind, Tanya?"

"I was just commenting on the situation," she replied.

"Sure you were," Chance said. The thought of making it with two guys at the same time is getting to you, isn't it? Making that lovely little pussy of yours all wet!"

"Chance!" she gasped as his hand shot between her legs and clamped over the mound of her vulva. She glanced at Barry, her cheeks blushing pinkly. "Chance, stop it!"

"You're embarrassing her, buddy," Barry said.

"She's embarrassing herself," Chance answered. "She's all wet and hot inside."

"Chance!" Tanya's face turned two shades redder and she tried to wiggle free of her husband, but Barry grabbed her arms, easing her to her back on the floor. "Stop it! The both of you. Stop kidding around."

"No one's kidding," her husband said, probing his finger deeply into the cleft of her loins and swirling it around within the flowing fluids of her body. "You're the one who said you'd like Barry to rape you. And you're the one who brought up the fact you were alone with two naked men."

"And now," Barry said. "We're going to do something about it - both of us!"

"No!" The dark-haired beauty's eyes widened. "You wouldn't!"

"We would!" Chance grinned lewdly. "At the same time!"

"No, you're not," she cried in mock fright, trying to wiggle away from them, but Barry's hands held her pinned to the floor. She couldn't escape.

"Hold her tight and I'll just spread these beautiful thighs," Chance said, forcing his wife's legs open. "And make a frontal attack."

He slid atop her. To her surprise, his cock was hard and rigid. With no difficulty at all, he crammed it into the hot mouth of her belly, packing her to the brim. "Ahhhhhhh! You brutes! You can't do this to me!"

"Can't?" her husband exclaimed, throwing his cock into her. "But we are!"

"I'll be back in a moment," Barry said, releasing her shoulders. "Don't let her get away."

She heard him rise and his bare feet pad toward the bedrooms. "What's he doing?"

"I haven't the slightest idea," the man atop her groaned, quickly ramming himself in and out of her cock-hungry cunt. "But I'm sure he'll be back in a moment. Then, my greedy little wife, you'll get your first taste of satisfying two men at once!"

"You're not serious. Are you?"

"Quite serious!"

"I'm back," Barry said as he entered the room again. "Do you think you can hold her and roll her to her side?"

"Why?" Tanya wiggled and squirmed, but couldn't escape her husband's grip, or the demanding thrusts of his groin. "What are you going to do?"

"Fuck this beautiful ass," Barry said from behind her. "As soon as I prepare the way."

While Chance gripped her tightly, she felt the man behind her spread the vulnerable demiglobes of her ass. She shivered when a finger touched the puckered mouth of her asshole, a finger coated in petroleum jelly.

Two men at once. One already plugged into the hot slash of her cunt and another slickening the way into her rectum. Her whole body went limp. It was crazy! Completely mad! And as exciting as hell!

"She's stopped fighting," Chance said to his friend. "Decided to relax and enjoy it!"

She had. Her husband's filling cock and the finger wiggling deeply into her anus was more than she could believe. Her whole body was alive with the feel. It controlled her, demanding her complete attention.

"Ready!" Barry piped, and she felt him lower himself behind her. The rigid length of his fat prodder pressed against her hindcheeks, throbbing and virile. He whispered, "Relax!"

She did. His cock-crown nuzzled the mouth of her rectum. She went all watery. The tight ring of her sphincter went flaccid, admitting the knob-like tip of his prick.

"Ohhhhhhh!" She moaned as the engorged rod of his sex slid into the haven of her rear channel. Never before had she felt so full. She was the compete sex object. Her body was a receptacle for the bludgeoning mass of their cocks. She was packed front and back. Every wiggle, twitch, or squirm and she could feel their stiff prodders crammed into her. There was no way to escape the dominating presence of their sex.

But she didn't want to escape. Moaning her approval to their dual penetration of her body, she surrendered herself to the two men in her life, willingly accepting their cocks, wantonly worshipping the sizzling sensations they created within her doubly impaled body.

She whimpered and writhed as their ponderous poles of lust began to move. First, her husband slowly slithered his cock from the juice-filled slash of her cunt. He eased back until only his glans throbbed at the entrance to her quim, then, he glided back into her opened pussy.

At that same moment, when the man in front of her began his down-stroke, the man snugly rooted in her bowels, pulled outward. In a shafting counter-point, they fucked her. If she thrust her pelvis forward, she slammed into the thickness of her husband's long prick. If her hips wrenched back, she skewered her ass on Barry's swollen club of a cock.

The feeling was indescribable. She was totally at their control. She couldn't have fought away from them, even if she had wanted to. They pressed into her from both sides, driving the fat bulk of their manhoods into her cock-consumed body.

What she had thought was impossible but a moment ago was now a magnificent reality. Two men were using her to sate their lusts, two men were fucking her body simultaneously - her husband and her newfound lover. It was marvelous.

That was the way Cari found them when she came back into the living room, carrying a tray with the wine, cheese, and crackers. She would have felt left out, but the scene of one woman sandwiched between two men, getting it at both ends was just too arousing.

Shakily, she managed to step to a nearby end table and carefully set the tray down, before spilling its contents. Her knees were limp just watching them. Two men! At the same time! She imagined how her sister-in-law felt! She knew how she would feel!

In and out her brother's hips bucked, relentlessly ramming his stiff cock into his wife's cunt. Out and in, Barry's rigid pussy-pleaser was doing a fine job of pleasing the voluptuous woman's ass. The young blonde trembled and shook. She knew what each of those men felt like, but never had she experienced them in her body at the same time. Tanya was a hell of a lucky woman.

Her sister-in-law whimpered and writhed. Her body stiffened as she came. She cried out, gripping Chance and then Barry while she was wracked by the throes of climax.

Chance came first. Slamming himself deeply into the pink lips of his wife's pussy, he unloaded the fire in his balls, emptying his lust into the welcoming chalice of her body.

A moment or two later, Barry's lust erupted. Cari could see the opal viscosity of his release running well out of Tanya's ass, oozing between her ass cheeks.

The three of them lay there panting and gasping in labored breaths. Eventually nature took its course and the stiffness of the men's cock left them. They came slithering from the woman's body, leaving her totally empty. Tanya's eyes fluttered open. She pushed up on her elbows, looking around the room. To Cari she appeared drunk and dazed, unsure as to just where she was.

Poor kid! Looks like someone just fed her a fifth of bourbon and it's hitting her like a sledgehammer!

She found herself moving across the room kneeling beside her sister-in-law, her arms going around her in a gesture of comfort. The big-titted woman, gratefully accepted her embrace, still shaking and quivering.

"Cari, you wouldn't believe what it was like," Tanya's voice quavered. "I can't find the words to describe it. But it's about ten times as strong as coming with just one man. Unbelievable."

She could believe it. Both their men were stallions, who knew how to please a woman. Together, the combination had to be out of this world!

"Were you watching?" Tanya asked.

"Mmmmmm hmmmm," Cari answered. "I almost came watching you take both of them."

"I think I could use a drink," the black-haired woman said. "It might help me steady myself."

"And help us get our strength back," Chance mumbled.

Cari shook her head and smiled at her brother, then rose and retrieved the tray. By the time she set it on the floor, Barry groped his way to a sitting position. He grinned at Cari, a lewd glint in his green eyes, but he reached for one of the glasses of wine, as did the rest of them.

"Good," Tanya said. "I feel a bit stronger now."

"Ditto," Chance said, munching on a piece of the cheese, then washing it down with a hearty swig of the wine. "I've married one hell of a woman."

Cari thought she saw Tanya blush, but wasn't sure. Barry gulped down his wine and rose. "If you'll excuse me, I'll be back in a moment." He trotted off toward the rear of the cottage and the bathroom.

"Cari, what do you think of two men who would rape a poor defenseless girl?" Tanya said, winking at the blonde.

"I'd think they were both bullies," Cari replied. "Something should be done about such unruly behavior."

Chance finished his wine and laughed again.

"See, just look at him," Tanya said with a shrug of her shoulders. "Pompous and inflated, just because it took two of them to rape me."

"Definitely a case of male ego," Cari said. "I think we should do something about it."

"Exactly what I was thinking," her sister-in-law replied, reaching out and scooting the tray out of the way. Cari did the same with the empty wine glasses. "Have anything in mind?"

"I think it would only be fair if we raped them," Cari said. "Turnabout is fair play."

"Exactly!"

With that, Tanya swung around and grabbed Chance, throwing him to his back. A second later, Cari pounced atop him. Chance didn't put up a struggle, but lay there laughing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.